Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Killed a 2014 Sierra Denali tonight

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2018, 12:35 AM
TECH Regular

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Default Killed a 2014 Sierra Denali tonight

No video. In my 99 stock trans am. Don't know why stock truck guys always try me. The guy asked for it. Kept passing by revving his little engine lol so two miles down the road on an empty highway we both stomp it at 50mph. My car is all stock except for full exhaust. You guys already know I'm not in the power band at 50mph with a stock comverter so I try him anyway. He really thought he was going to pass me. He had his truck revved up to the moon. As soon as I hit fourth it was bye bye Sierra. Got him by four car lengths and slowed down because the police station was coming up. I just wish I was in my 07 Yukon Denali tonight. Would've been more exciting and a chance to try out my transmission tune🤣
Old 04-25-2018, 01:15 AM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

How is the car stock if you got full exhaust lol ? Good kill though .
Old 04-25-2018, 01:37 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OneSlowV
How is the car stock if you got full exhaust lol ? Good kill though .
He said EXCEPT for full exhaust. Learn to read and comprehend, fat ***.
Old 04-25-2018, 03:08 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
I did read said my all stock 99 ta . God seems like all you 4th gen guys don’t know the difference between STOCK and modded .
Old 04-25-2018, 05:37 AM
Banned

I did read said my all stock 99 ta . God seems like all you 4th gen guys don’t know the difference between STOCK and modded .
Only a dipshit like you would call full exhaust and no tune "modded". Probably a 10hp gain at most.

And OP i just now read your story...you say once you hit FOURTH it was bye hye? 4th gear in an a4 is like 160 mph if you have the typical 2.73 gears.
Old 04-25-2018, 06:42 AM
TECH Regular

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Only a dipshit like you would call full exhaust and no tune "modded". Probably a 10hp gain at most.

And OP i just now read your story...you say once you hit FOURTH it was bye hye? 4th gear in an a4 is like 160 mph if you have the typical 2.73 gears.
Well it could've been third lol. I have 3.23 out back. Haven't had a chance to properly tune my car yet. I'm using an file from hp tuner repository until I can find the time to tune it. Still using too much fuel at idle.
Old 04-25-2018, 09:47 AM
TECH Regular

Its still a mod you retarded ****
Old 04-25-2018, 04:46 PM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm not surprised at all that Jake believes that a modification is only a modification if it's been tuned for. He's the same kid that sold an LS1, just to buy another more modded LS1 because he an oil change keeps him up at night.
Old 04-25-2018, 06:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

You woulda lost your **** if this were a mustang driver saying this
Old 04-26-2018, 07:41 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Turdinator
I'm not surprised at all that Jake believes that a modification is only a modification if it's been tuned for. He's the same kid that sold an LS1, just to buy another more modded LS1 because he an oil change keeps him up at night.
Is that why i owned both LS1's for an entire year after i built my red car, that would have explosive diarrhea all over anything your mom let's you drive?
Old 04-26-2018, 10:21 AM
Teching In

Is that why i owned both LS1's for an entire year after i bought my prebuilt red car, that would have explosive diarrhea all over anything your mom let's you drive?
your typing is off today. I fixed it for you..
Old 04-26-2018, 11:21 AM
Teching In

Is that why i owned both LS1's for an entire year after i built my red car, that would have explosive diarrhea all over anything your mom let's you drive?

Well, the stress derived anxiety is a common cause of diarrhea. Come to Sioux Falls this weekend and I'll give you some Pepto-Bitchmol to help you cope with the gap.

Also, you're literally confused by the decimal system, you don't know the definition of "middle", "between", or "modification". Please, tell me again how installing a cam is literally step by step identical from an M6 to an A4....dumbass.

Last edited by Turdinator; 04-26-2018 at 11:28 AM.
Old 04-26-2018, 11:32 AM
Teching In

Well, the stress derived anxiety is a common cause of diarrhea. Come to Sioux Falls this weekend and I'll give you some Pepto-Bitchmol to help you cope with the gap.

Also, you're literally confused by the decimal system, you don't know the definition of "middle", "between", or "modification". Please, tell me again how installing a cam is literally step by step identical from an M6 to an A4....dumbass.
dont challenge him to a race. He will lose sleep over the fact someone called him out on a race and plus your moms car is not faster than his 9 sec red ferry.
Old 04-26-2018, 02:54 PM
Teching In

He only started telling everyone that they drive their mom's car after someone leaked the information that HIS mom is the cosigner on his current 13 second flop.

He has spent his entire adult life projecting his insecurities on other people online. He's a nice kid IRL tho.
Old 04-26-2018, 03:22 PM
Banned

Still scurred to come to Norfolk and get punish fucked, bitchtits? We both know you are. Your slow *** neon cant touch my beast on or off the bottle.

He only started telling everyone that they drive their mom's car after someone leaked the information that HIS mom is the cosigner on his current 13 second flop.

He has spent his entire adult life projecting his insecurities on other people online. He's a nice kid IRL tho.
Bahahaha. I pay cash for my vehicles. Something you'll never be able to do. Unless we're talking matchbox cars. We all know I'd stomp the ever loving fog **** out of any turd that your mom loans you. Get on my level, Jan Brady.
Old 04-27-2018, 10:15 AM
Teching In

Still scurred to come to Norfolk and get punish fucked, bitchtits? We both know you are. Your slow *** neon cant touch my beast on or off the bottle.

Bahahaha. I pay cash for my vehicles. Something you'll never be able to do. Unless we're talking matchbox cars. We all know I'd stomp the ever loving fog **** out of any turd that your mom loans you. Get on my level, Jan Brady.
god i hope you pay cash for a $2,000 20 year old chevy..who the *** would finance $2,000
Old 04-28-2018, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by warriorpluto
No video. In my 99 stock trans am. Don't know why stock truck guys always try me. The guy asked for it. Kept passing by revving his little engine lol so two miles down the road on an empty highway we both stomp it at 50mph. My car is all stock except for full exhaust. You guys already know I'm not in the power band at 50mph with a stock comverter so I try him anyway. He really thought he was going to pass me. He had his truck revved up to the moon. As soon as I hit fourth it was bye bye Sierra. Got him by four car lengths and slowed down because the police station was coming up. I just wish I was in my 07 Yukon Denali tonight. Would've been more exciting and a chance to try out my transmission tune🤣
Hmmm I wonder if you and I would be a better run? I ran a 12.75 in my 17 F150 a few weeks ago.
Old 04-28-2018, 05:49 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by DurantECOBOAST16
Hmmm I wonder if you and I would be a better run? I ran a 12.75 in my 17 F150 a few weeks ago.
Dig run if you are 4wd you would walk him
Old 04-28-2018, 05:57 PM

Dig run if you are 4wd you would walk him
What about from a roll? I have a pretty aggressive tune along with CAI and exhaust.
Old 04-29-2018, 01:03 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by DurantECOBOAST16
What about from a roll? I have a pretty aggressive tune along with CAI and exhaust.
Despends on If he can hookup or not . I don’t think you could giving he should trap higher than you .