Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

lucille vs pray tune 6th gen

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2018, 08:58 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by islander033
Hahaha, yes it does. No need to lie like you already did about being in that group.....

So post the thread and post number of it then, prove you aren't a liar....but you can't, so you won't. LOL

Hammer is CrewNN too...so there's that. Ooops
i didn't lie about ****. And after telling me how much time i spend on kik or here.......but you do that and fb on top of it. Hypocrite much?

and like i said....just because I'm in a group don't mean I'm in that conversation. You coulda posted me in that conversation......but you couldn't. So you try and twist **** like a bitch.

Originally Posted by RedFuryZ28
Doug just laid the beatdown on the br0s again. w0wzerz
troof

Originally Posted by Its Stock
*doesn't

*isn't

*you're

*too

Figured I'd help you out here 'little' buddy
you made no sense here. Run along chump

Originally Posted by zz4camaro1980
Racing at the track is now a stipulation? Hio has officially gone full tard.
not at all.....when the dude only posts rolls then at one point says he will only do a dug at the track then he's just playing games. As you can see he's been flopping all over the place.

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
Every car should be dynoed in 1:1 gear. Or it's not direct, except for rear gear of coarse, therefore power/tq will be skewed. I know people do this because of the 2.77 rear & the wheel speed could be up around 200. Depending on wheel size & rev. Huh. This is odd. So the camaro will pull more mph a second with less help from gear & going even faster? Meaning more load/wind resistance. I just cant believe this. That would take more power. Or less weight/better aero etc. Also about this huge gear drop. The biggest gear drop is 1-2. Then 2-3. The gear drops between 3-4 & 4-5 are very close. 3-4 being a .39 & 4-5 being a .42 drop. Not much difference at all between those two. No one complains about the 3-4 shift. Or 1-2, 2-3 for that matter with those huge drops. Then the drop to 1:1, or 6th gear, is .27.

I'm sure you know most of that junk poppa. I know every car is different. Hope you get them runs in!!

Question about my car/ cars general. Looking over my data. The car accelerates the fastest with the most gear. Or gaining more mph a second. As the speed & gears go up that starts to drop. There is no "higher gear that will accelerate better". Of coarse N/A cars. No boost **** stuff lol. That's what I've seen & believe it's right. Now a cheby starts to wind back up in higher gear? Wish he would have stayed in it. Post data please.
at speed the 4/5 is a bigger drop than you think. At low speeds it's not a issue because rpm is rising rapidly. The a10 uses 2 gears while the a8 is in 5th.....that's yuge
Old 09-17-2018, 09:16 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

But yet one is here ready to run and the other is ALLEDGEDLY in the Bahamas.
Old 09-17-2018, 09:20 PM
10 Second Club

So how does that matter?

so now you accusing him of not being where he says? Is that really how you want friendly runs to go dumbass?

you see the problem here is your ****** mouth. The **** just spews from it nonstop.
Old 09-17-2018, 09:27 PM
Teching In

Yes. But what do you know, you’re 1000 miles away. Lol.

You and Tyler have been shitting on the word “friendly” ever since I was brought on to the mix with DB. Making posts on PBCO that I’m hiding from DB or that I’ve claimed to be faster than any Ls and you in here claiming I stipulated a dig only when the screenshot from early June clearly shows me saying track or street.

agree to disagree. Just because you’re getting owned in here by facts doesn’t mean I have anything against Danny boy. Enjoy another sleepless night in the dark.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:13 PM
10 Second Club

Dude....I'm very seldom on fb. So idk wtf goes on there. And yes....you did stip a dig at the track on here and on kik. You're just a plain out ******* liar if you say anything otherwise. That is the facts....with no twisting of the facts or any conversations not being forthright with.

make another vid of crying sissy pants.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:32 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Carlose Dirty Sanchez just got bitch slapped.
Old 09-18-2018, 04:51 AM
Teching In

The time Hiollary has spent arguying the truth would’ve been better served by actually finding factual data to back up his claims. I mean DD did it. Why can’t the Democrat do it? Because it’s easier to argue with the lies than to disprove the truth. #MAGA
Old 09-18-2018, 08:43 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
he don't have cell service there....
So the Bahamas has no service?
I've been in the jungles of Peru and the deserts of India....still had service. You aren't bright...LOL

.....It was on here. As i said i ain't wasting time searching through the bullshit to find it.....
So post it up, back your claims up like a man would.

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Well what I am trying to convey is the only gear that loses momentum on the A8s is 5th gear . .....
LT1 don't got enough powers and TQ to pull in a 1.27 gear? WOW
1-2 1.59 drop
2-3 0.89 drop
3-4 0.39 drop
4-5 0.42 drop
5-6 0.27 drop
I guess it needs more TQ to over come the 0.42 drop...another 200 cubes might work. lol

i didn't lie about ****. And after telling me how much time i spend on kik or here.......but you do that and fb on top of it. Hypocrite much?...
I'm the one running a booming business and looking for a job???
You just aren't bright enough to follow any logic and lie all the time...good ol grade 7! lol
Originally Posted by BlkMach1
The time Hiollary has spent arguying the truth would’ve been better served by actually finding factual data to back up his claims. I mean DD did it. Why can’t the Democrat do it? Because it’s easier to argue with the lies than to disprove the truth. #MAGA
He's not man enough to back up his claims, nothing new.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:04 AM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

So from the crew it's heard alot. "Why doesn't anyone dig race". "Why no digs". "Rolls are ghey". Along those lines. Then when something comes up for a track "dig" run? Flip floppin starts a moppin. Then they stip for rolls. Huh?????? Thought the crew was dig 100%??? Can anyone say..... OXYMORON!!! Or just lyin flopper lol.

They should be pattin Blkmach on the back for even offering a dig run. Sheeesh.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:14 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

So from the crew it's heard alot. "Why doesn't anyone dig race". "Why no digs". "Rolls are ghey". Along those lines. Then when something comes up for a track "dig" run? Flip floppin starts a moppin. Then they stip for rolls. Huh?????? Thought the crew was dig 100%??? Can anyone say..... OXYMORON!!! Or just lyin flopper lol.

The CrewNN is fake news. Always doing what they cry about others doing. Oooops
Old 09-18-2018, 03:44 PM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

not at all.....when the dude only posts rolls then at one point says he will only do a dug at the track then he's just playing games. As you can see he's been flopping all over the place.
All I see is the Crew running scared from a very simple setup on a 5.0. inbeforeatmospheresischeating

x1000
Old 09-18-2018, 04:01 PM
10 Second Club

yall been twisting **** like the dems. Be real simple if you said the same thing everywhere you posted. You won't even admit you calked for digs at the track. Typical democrat behavior.

So the Bahamas has no service?
I've been in the jungles of Peru and the deserts of India....still had service. You aren't bright...LOL

So post it up, back your claims up like a man would.

LT1 don't got enough powers and TQ to pull in a 1.27 gear? WOW
1-2 1.59 drop
2-3 0.89 drop
3-4 0.39 drop
4-5 0.42 drop
5-6 0.27 drop
I guess it needs more TQ to over come the 0.42 drop...another 200 cubes might work. lol

I'm the one running a booming business and looking for a job???
You just aren't bright enough to follow any logic and lie all the time...good ol grade 7! lol

He's not man enough to back up his claims, nothing new.
like i said...only one lying is you.

BlkMach should probably post a dig street run himself......be no controversy then. Be just another day instead of trying to spring something on someone like you peoples did in the Kavanah hearing.
The CrewNN is fake news. Always doing what they cry about others doing. Oooops
seems the only one crying here is you.....over the same old **** all the time.
Old 09-18-2018, 04:03 PM
Banned

So how does that matter?

so now you accusing him of not being where he says? Is that really how you want friendly runs to go dumbass?

you see the problem here is your ****** mouth. The **** just spews from it nonstop.
Kinda like how you went with Phill to race poppas mustang GT and you were nice then started talking **** once the races we're over? But it was suppose to be friendly right? Talk about being a hypocrite!
Old 09-18-2018, 04:05 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by zz4camaro1980
All I see is the Crew running scared from a very simple setup on a 5.0. inbeforeatmospheresischeating

x1000
who's running?
Old 09-18-2018, 04:08 PM
Teching In

Did I ask why ya'll making fun of people for not going to the track saying rolls are gay but when I ask to represent and go to the track but then ya'll backpedal to rolls? Yes

Did someone say hey Db is ready to meet you anywhere right now for a roll and I replied with no lets go to the track? NO.

Did you say you should have no issue offering Db the same runs you posted here and I reply with yes, Im game for 40-140? Yes

Are you sandy that no matter what argument you try to use you get shut down because at the end of the day Im here present and Db isnt? Yes.
Old 09-18-2018, 04:08 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Kinda like how you went with Phill to race poppas mustang GT and you were nice then started talking **** once the races we're over? But it was suppose to be friendly right? Talk about being a hypocrite!
that was poppa in denial of what happened. He claimed the car had a cam and all kinds of **** missing under the hood. Was simply not the case.

Get your story straight.....then there is no issues.
Old 09-18-2018, 04:11 PM
10 Second Club

Did I ask why ya'll making fun of people for not going to the track saying rolls are gay but when I ask to represent and go to the track but then ya'll backpedal to rolls? Yes

Did someone say hey Db is ready to meet you anywhere right now for a roll and I replied with no lets go to the track? NO.

Did you say you should have no issue offering Db the same runs you posted here and I reply with yes, Im game for 40-140? Yes

Are you sandy that no matter what argument you try to use you get shut down because at the end of the day Im here present and Db isnt? Yes.
you 8diots have shut me down at all. You can can dance all you want...post random screenshots all over the internet. Doesn't change what you said on here and kik dumbass.

if you like digs so much then i guess we will being seeing some dig runs from you soon.......rather than none like in the past.
Old 09-18-2018, 04:30 PM
Banned

MAC is legit retarded lmao.
Old 09-18-2018, 04:34 PM
Teching In

You keep talking but this is all everyone here sees..

and

Last edited by BlkMach1; 09-18-2018 at 04:53 PM.
Old 09-18-2018, 04:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
They are on the list but at $3300.00 for the 3.42 swap a little pricey. Might do them next spring. Should be an easy 3-4 tenths with the 3.42
the 6gen A8 that did a 3.73 swap from a manual went no quicker than me on stock gears. I think it might actually be too much gear. It shifts into 2nd before the 60 foot and into 6th before the line. 3.42 should work better but I don't think 3-4 tenths is realistic. id say a couple tenths.

still no gear options for the 6g. the 1le 3.27 was a bust