Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Again not a kill unless we are talking about H/C 6th Gen records.

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2018, 05:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tech@WS6store
Im not saying just any car can do what yours or TSPs does. But for the money, time spent, and on shelf availability, its very hard to beat.
I AM saying that if they took more time into the extra stuff they would go even faster, but as far as the engine and trans goes, its all readily available. The better part is, they didnt have to. Some people want custom cams. Thats fine. But like you said, they have so many shelf grinds, its hard to not find one that will fit. Most guys dont know how or dont want to flycutt etc etc, so again, the proven off shelf parts are there.
Like i said, i know nothing of your build or cams etc so im not speaking about you or your product. It does straight rip, which is great. The SBE and other NA classes/records are very interesting and i enjoy them much more. Keep on rockin.
All good points. The TSP car is in a league of it's own right now. I would like to see what their combo produces in a normal car. Would be cool to see.

I would love to have someone with a 1SS hand me the keys and a check and say have at it brother. Just keep it SBE. LOL.
Old 10-26-2018, 02:24 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

I'd like for someone to do the same with me....lol

Can't wait to see some 9s you're almost there!

Last edited by HioSSilver; 10-26-2018 at 02:57 PM.