Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

LS swapped 300ZX gaps twin turbo 300ZX

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2019, 01:03 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Man you're ******* dumber than i thought if you think he wasn't being sarcastic......good post tho if you remove the stupid from it.
Old 04-23-2019, 01:54 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Man you're ******* dumber than i thought if you think he wasn't being sarcastic......good post tho if you remove the stupid from it.
Why would I think he was sarcastic? How could you tell if it was sarcastic or not? Either a person who really believed you were something special? Or someone who knew you're just narcissistic & made some sarcastic posts?

You seemed to find out pretty quick.
Old 04-23-2019, 01:54 PM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I remember when Doug talked **** to me and made fun of me every single day for a few weeks because I bought an Fbody that ended up having mangled cam bearings when I tore the motor down.

So basically point being, if it’s Doug’s car that breaks down, it’s not his fault and it’s an issue nobody ever saw coming.

But if it’s mine or anyone else’s cars that break down, you’re a complete ****** dumbass and you broke the **** yourself because you’re A ****** idiot.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAJAHAJSBAHSJNABDJWBAHSHSB
Old 04-23-2019, 02:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 78 Likes on 57 Posts

Well one thing for sure you don't know ****. I have backed up what i have claimed through my own stuff and helping others. That is a reality

Only thing you backed up is a 14sec pass with a 4v swap. That is a reality also.

Sorry stupid....your raging ****** yt **** don't cut it here.
Of course I don't. I'm capable enough for my own crowd, but compared to your monumental achievements and knowledge, I am as insignificant as a dust mite. Alas, I don't even have a 14 second pass with my swap, I was too afraid of ridicule from the great Doug to run that car at the track. Had you done the swap, I'm quite sure it would have run the best times of any 4V swap, yet still nowhere near the speed and glory of the mighty LS1 engine. Of course my raving reviews don't cut it here, not with your awesome sense of humor and vast ocean of information on every car in the known universe. My attempts at humor would be like like an amateur opening for Robin Williams and George Carlin.
Old 04-23-2019, 02:57 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
Why would I think he was sarcastic? How could you tell if it was sarcastic or not? Either a person who really believed you were something special? Or someone who knew you're just narcissistic & made some sarcastic posts?

You seemed to find out pretty quick.
So would you think a narcissist would be someone telling you what a pos erry car on earth is and how they've owned them all?

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
I remember when Doug talked **** to me and made fun of me every single day for a few weeks because I bought an Fbody that ended up having mangled cam bearings when I tore the motor down.

So basically point being, if it’s Doug’s car that breaks down, it’s not his fault and it’s an issue nobody ever saw coming.

But if it’s mine or anyone else’s cars that break down, you’re a complete ****** dumbass and you broke the **** yourself because you’re A ****** idiot.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAJAHAJSBAHSJNABDJWBAHSHSB
How did i break the ls7? Please splain. It ran for maybe 1hr total.

The difference between you and i is my **** will run again.

Originally Posted by JC316
Of course I don't. I'm capable enough for my own crowd, but compared to your monumental achievements and knowledge, I am as insignificant as a dust mite. Alas, I don't even have a 14 second pass with my swap, I was too afraid of ridicule from the great Doug to run that car at the track. Had you done the swap, I'm quite sure it would have run the best times of any 4V swap, yet still nowhere near the speed and glory of the mighty LS1 engine. Of course my raving reviews don't cut it here, not with your awesome sense of humor and vast ocean of information on every car in the known universe. My attempts at humor would be like like an amateur opening for Robin Williams and George Carlin.
Raving reviews make you look like a narcissistic dumbass. It's funny because because basically that's all your yt consists of. Yet you call other narcissistic. Like anyone gives a **** about your dumbass uninformed opinion. But you sure will try and chop down some actual facts with your dumbshit.......biggest problem is you're to stupid to learn.
Old 04-23-2019, 03:10 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

So would you think a narcissist would be someone telling you what a pos erry car on earth is and how they've owned them all?

Raving reviews make you look like a narcissistic dumbass. It's funny because because basically that's all your yt consists of. Yet you call other narcissistic. Like anyone gives a **** about your dumbass uninformed opinion. But you sure will try and chop down some actual facts with your dumbshit.......biggest problem is you're to stupid to learn.

Um. No. Would seem that person doesn't like cars much and they've owned them all??

Definition of narcissism: Loving yourself or having an inflated idea of their own importance. Egotistical. Conceited.

JC's posts seem quite humble to me. Not narcissistic.
Old 04-23-2019, 03:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Even though I do have an extensive family history in the car business, I'm sure the total number of cars I've been exposed to is minuscule compared to you. Indeed, my youtube activities are solely for my ego, and my opinions are irrelevant in the sight of an automotive genius like you. Even though my most popular videos are mechanical how to's, I can see how someone of your unlimited intelligence overlooked them, seeing as how you have no use for them. I have attempted to learn from your vast well of experience, yet my mental capacity is too shallow to grasp the advanced concepts.
Old 04-23-2019, 03:20 PM
Teching In

How did i break the ls7? Please splain. It ran for maybe 1hr total.

The difference between you and i is my **** will run again.

Idk how you broke your LS7. But you had no problem telling me that I was the reason why my motor lost oil pressure lmfao. When it was clear it was hurt way before I ever bought it.
Old 04-23-2019, 04:21 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
Um. No. Would seem that person doesn't like cars much and they've owned them all??

Definition of narcissism: Loving yourself or having an inflated idea of their own importance. Egotistical. Conceited.

JC's posts seem quite humble to me. Not narcissistic.
Lol.....that's because you're ******* stupid. You see in jc's mind he can't comprehend anyone doing anything outside of his own experiences. Especially if they do better than him. This is why he thinks he's always calling me out on some dumb ****.

He also has issues with his own experiences to the point of not wanting to recognize them. He just wants to think what he has done is it.......which is why HE not me makes faggotorials about cars on yt . He actually thinks he benefitting someone by doing that.

Even though I do have an extensive family history in the car business, I'm sure the total number of cars I've been exposed to is minuscule compared to you. Indeed, my youtube activities are solely for my ego, and my opinions are irrelevant in the sight of an automotive genius like you. Even though my most popular videos are mechanical how to's, I can see how someone of your unlimited intelligence overlooked them, seeing as how you have no use for them. I have attempted to learn from your vast well of experience, yet my mental capacity is too shallow to grasp the advanced concepts.
Damn......no gooder than you are with cars i woulda thought your whole family was still riding ******* horses.

Idk how you broke your LS7. But you had no problem telling me that I was the reason why my motor lost oil pressure lmfao. When it was clear it was hurt way before I ever bought it.
Well if you put a cam in with bad cam bearings you are the reason. I can't keep all your son stories straight man.
Old 04-23-2019, 05:23 PM
Teching In

Lol.....that's because you're ******* stupid. You see in jc's mind he can't comprehend anyone doing anything outside of his own experiences. Especially if they do better than him. This is why he thinks he's always calling me out on some dumb ****.

He also has issues with his own experiences to the point of not wanting to recognize them. He just wants to think what he has done is it.......which is why HE not me makes faggotorials about cars on yt . He actually thinks he benefitting someone by doing that.

Damn......no gooder than you are with cars i woulda thought your whole family was still riding ******* horses.

Well if you put a cam in with bad cam bearings you are the reason. I can't keep all your son stories straight man.
I hadn’t done anything to the car yet. I bought the car and tore it apart within two weeks of owning it and discovered it had bad cam bearings. And you talked **** to me about it for days.

And then you play the “pity me”/“I’m too righteous” card whenever others make fun of you for actually blowing your **** up when it was totally within your control lmfao.

Double standard liberal midget lmao.
Old 04-23-2019, 06:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Hahah! Excellent zinger good sir, your automotive experience is clearly matched by your wit. I commend you for inventing a new word as well, I see it being added to the Merriam Webster dictionary later this year.
Old 04-23-2019, 07:26 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Well one thing for sure you don't know ****. I have backed up what i have claimed through my own stuff and helping others. That is a reality

Only thing you backed up is a 14sec pass with a 4v swap. That is a reality also.

Sorry stupid....your raging ****** yt **** don't cut it here.You do realize none of them blew up right. I bet 3 valves in the ls6. Fixed it, it was running when i took it out. Put the ls7 in and it had a issue that no one knew about. It sounds dumb repeating the same lies initially......then when you do it over and over and over it's becomes retarded. Like the dems.
I didn't even know you found a way to **** up the LS7. Good God. The motors I reference when I say blew up, are your LS1, your termi notch motor, and the LS6. I didn't know you actually fucked up 4 motors.

Oh my word.
Old 04-23-2019, 08:05 PM
10 Second Club

I hadn’t done anything to the car yet. I bought the car and tore it apart within two weeks of owning it and discovered it had bad cam bearings. And you talked **** to me about it for days.

And then you play the “pity me”/“I’m too righteous” card whenever others make fun of you for actually blowing your **** up when it was totally within your control lmfao.

Double standard liberal midget lmao.
Sssooooo did you ever make it run?

You see this is about where your double standard kicks in.

How bout this. Have you ever made anything run?

Where did i do pity me? I am well aware of how my deal went down and excepting of it.

Hahah! Excellent zinger good sir, your automotive experience is clearly matched by your wit. I commend you for inventing a new word as well, I see it being added to the Merriam Webster dictionary later this year.
I'm perty good alright. You see this sarcasm bitch attitude you have is exactly how you're narcissistic.

Originally Posted by snake95
I didn't even know you found a way to **** up the LS7. Good God. The motors I reference when I say blew up, are your LS1, your termi notch motor, and the LS6. I didn't know you actually fucked up 4 motors.

Oh my word.
How did i **** up the ls7? Did i whack something with a hammer to cause water to get into the oil on a brand new engine?? Well used but rebuilt bottom end.

I didn't blow up the ls1 nor the termi. But you can keep lying on it for proof you're a lying bitch. As i have done splained the ls6 didn't blow up. I bent a few valves in it but it drove home from several miles away. Was running when i pulled it out after i fixed the valves.
Old 04-23-2019, 08:16 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Oh so you're saying when it happens to you it's just a total freak accident bad luck. Happens to someone else then it's a matter of them being incompetent.

Every day I think you can't be more of a hypocrite...then you take it a step further
Old 04-23-2019, 08:20 PM
10 Second Club

Well it don't just happen on it's own typically. Nothing just happened to any on mine. So that's completely retarded to think that. Now you could have a actual conversation if you weren't some big dumbass and ask the why's of it. But alas that is not the case.

Now......lets wait and see if nate ever made it run. Because if he didn't then that would be the hypocritical part here. Cause mine will run.....actually it runs right now.
Old 04-23-2019, 09:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'm perty good alright. You see this sarcasm bitch attitude you have is exactly how you're narcissistic.
Any time someone says anything good about something non GM, you have to jump in with some fantasy story about how you and your car is better, so I am merely giving you what you want. This admiration that you so desperately crave. Every compliment that I've given you, is exactly how you act, you can clearly see the stupidity of it in my sarcasm and it's clearly bothering you.

Now, as for NPD, lets look at the signs and symptoms.

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:
  • Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office
At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:
  • Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
  • Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
  • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
  • Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
  • Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
  • Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
  • Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation
You check a lot of those boxes, I don't. The only thing you've got to say about me having NPD is my youtube videos. Fact is, I have an audience that appreciates my work and I get paid to do it, the reason you dislike it is because you see me as inferior, and can't stand that people actually enjoy my work, so you attempt to belittle me. We can look at the facts, you act like you're one of the top car modders, but you've spend a lot of time and money to run mediocre times, and you haven't raced in years because you can't keep your **** together.
Old 04-23-2019, 09:11 PM
10 Second Club

I don't mention my car much. Never have really. You dumb hurt bitches bring it up like it stole your virginity and left you laying there for all to see.

But i glad it's a sore spot for ya. Means i did something right.

Another great attribute of a narcissist is lying. You literally have to make **** up on me to make yourself feel better. You see i make nothing up on you. The ******* truth is bad enough.
Old 04-23-2019, 10:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so much testosterone on ls1tech especially in the street racing section...
Old 04-24-2019, 12:13 AM
TECH Apprentice

I don't mention my car much. Never have really. You dumb hurt bitches bring it up like it stole your virginity and left you laying there for all to see.

Another great attribute of a narcissist is lying. You literally have to make **** up on me to make yourself feel better. You see i make nothing up on you. The ******* truth is bad enough.
Who said anything about you mentioning your car? I'm talking about your general "know it all" attitude, when you really don't have any results to back it up. You seem to be trying to lump me in with some of the other guys, the only thing I've ever brought up with your car is that you don't have the power to weight ratio required for 130+mph trap speeds.

Please give an instance of me lying about anything. I'll wait.
Old 04-24-2019, 07:25 AM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

your 1.2 60 foot time was rigged