Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2019, 10:27 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
You didn't expose ****

You wanted to but once again simple logic went over your head. Herp derp.
Oh i did and it was funny.
Old 05-08-2019, 10:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Please show where the 1.2 isn't real......no one has yet. Just alot of butt hurt about it.

Your car runs about like a decent bolt on ls1. Just how it is.

Just tried to give you some solid advice so you wouldn't be stuck around a 12.0~. But you pm'd me on kik. I couldn't care less about pm'ing you. Believe me....leave that pos alone. That way if i make it to fl I'll gap it in a big way for you. Maybe add some spray so you're not embarrassed to bad.
Funny you say that. You know it was broken down & explained to you. You just always come up with something else like what another car does or how you were in front of a mustang. That doesn't prove anything & neither does your slip. So it seems the one who can prove it is you next time you get to the track. No need for excuses. Probably heard them all.

Thanks.

You're worried about it more than me. Yes, tried to be nice. Bring it down buddy. You can't embarrass me. Especially by running your car. Try all you want.
Old 05-09-2019, 12:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 81 Likes on 59 Posts

And why should anyone believe your dumbass? Because you think you're the final say?? You're just a punk with a gopro and nothing to show for it.

So the vids don't lie eehh. But people make the vids dumbass. They can and more times than not do lie.
Why should anyone believe you? Better question, where did I ask anyone to believe me?
Old 05-09-2019, 02:05 AM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Just bought a 2018 Chevy Malibu with 8k miles on it. Pretty happy with the purchase
Old 05-09-2019, 08:09 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
Funny you say that. You know it was broken down & explained to you. You just always come up with something else like what another car does or how you were in front of a mustang. That doesn't prove anything & neither does your slip. So it seems the one who can prove it is you next time you get to the track. No need for excuses. Probably heard them all.

Thanks.

You're worried about it more than me. Yes, tried to be nice. Bring it down buddy. You can't embarrass me. Especially by running your car. Try all you want.
Nothing was broke down using bunk math. Yall claimed it was all about power......that simply isn't true. So your math was blown to bits because of LOTS of info that it needed and your power theory blown to bits with 300ish whp cars doin 1.5 60s. Not to mention the infinitely variable techniques that can be applied.

Sure being in front of a 1.4x car proves it....especially when it treed me. No other way for that to happen except to cover that ground faster......so it seems the excuses is all on your side.

Gotta get it goin first.

Originally Posted by JC316
Why should anyone believe you? Better question, where did I ask anyone to believe me?
Why wouldn't they? Unlike you i have a pretty good track record of no bs.
Old 05-09-2019, 09:47 AM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Nice car Nick.
Old 05-09-2019, 10:14 AM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

I hope GM did something to fix the headlight issue on the Malibu. I bought my oldest daughter a 2011 for college. The damn headlights will not stay working. I've replaced both harnesses but they still won't stay working long. Sometimes I can get a couple of weeks out of them before one or the other goes out. The problem is in the plug. My next step is to ditch the plug altogether and just use spade connectors.

It's also fun to have to remove the front cap just to change a bulb....
Old 05-09-2019, 11:28 AM
10 Second Club

Yea lots of cars are like that these days.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:42 AM
TECH Apprentice

Why wouldn't they? Unlike you i have a pretty good track record of no bs.
Show me one thing I've posted that's BS.
Old 05-09-2019, 12:09 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Nothing was broke down using bunk math. Yall claimed it was all about power......that simply isn't true. So your math was blown to bits because of LOTS of info that it needed and your power theory blown to bits with 300ish whp cars doin 1.5 60s. Not to mention the infinitely variable techniques that can be applied.

Sure being in front of a 1.4x car proves it....especially when it treed me. No other way for that to happen except to cover that ground faster......so it seems the excuses is all on your side.

Gotta get it goin first.
Uhhgh. No need to get into this again duhg. As stated in my last post. We have all heard your blah, blah, blah, that car does this, so why that, it was real, in front of faster stang, blah, blah blah blah blah. Which all has nothing to do with YOUR car and a REAL 1.26 60'. DONE!!!!! Many people, not just me, came up with things that would have to be, which in no way could have been, to accelerate that fast from a dig in YOUR car/setup. As also stated previous. You and anyone else can believe in whatever they want. No matter if truth or fairy tale.

Proof is this. Robz doing nines at 140+mph cutting 1.3x 60'. Hamski running 10.0 at 139mph cutting 1.4x 60'(but he states on butter slick surface too lol). But ol duhg can do a 1.26 once in his life with a car that could never be as fast as the two other cars stated. Just to keep you from posting more garbage we're talking 1.26 60'. THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!! Not this that and the other. And that's the only reason those other two cars were brought up. They clearly triumph your car and are faster in every way. But could never do what you did with your junk??

We done? Cause lot's of others don't seem to like seeing this over & over.
Old 05-09-2019, 12:35 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Once the whole thing went over his head about why he should have seen improvements elsewhere on the slip due to increased acceleration needed to get to 60 feet in 1.26 seconds, I stopped trying.

He wants to believe the 1.2 despite logic giving him the Eiffel Tower.
Old 05-09-2019, 12:37 PM
10 Second Club

There were improvements all the way down the track......so another theory blown out of the water.

There is no me not believing it. There is only yall not believing something that actually happened.

Originally Posted by JC316
Show me one thing I've posted that's BS.
All your mach crap for starters. Every post you ever called me a liar in. All your queer yt vids. The fact you did a 4v swap and couldn't leave the 14s. It all adds up to you being fos.

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
Uhhgh. No need to get into this again duhg. As stated in my last post. We have all heard your blah, blah, blah, that car does this, so why that, it was real, in front of faster stang, blah, blah blah blah blah. Which all has nothing to do with YOUR car and a REAL 1.26 60'. DONE!!!!! Many people, not just me, came up with things that would have to be, which in no way could have been, to accelerate that fast from a dig in YOUR car/setup. As also stated previous. You and anyone else can believe in whatever they want. No matter if truth or fairy tale.

Proof is this. Robz doing nines at 140+mph cutting 1.3x 60'. Hamski running 10.0 at 139mph cutting 1.4x 60'(but he states on butter slick surface too lol). But ol duhg can do a 1.26 once in his life with a car that could never be as fast as the two other cars stated. Just to keep you from posting more garbage we're talking 1.26 60'. THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!! Not this that and the other. And that's the only reason those other two cars were brought up. They clearly triumph your car and are faster in every way. But could never do what you did with your junk??

We done? Cause lot's of others don't seem to like seeing this over & over.
Then shut up about it. Accept it and move on.

It doesn't matter what anyone else's cars have did.

I simply made a valid point that after all the bs you guys created that 1.5 60s are entirely possible with over 100less whp. It struck a nerve because it blew yalls theory to ****.

Everything i said has to do with a real 1.26 60.
Old 05-09-2019, 12:44 PM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Hio is a car mechanic you would rather stay away from LOL
Old 05-09-2019, 12:46 PM
10 Second Club

Why is that?
Old 05-09-2019, 12:50 PM
Banned

According to everyone in here because you lie. And you would lie about whats broken. lol
Old 05-09-2019, 12:52 PM
Staging Lane

There were improvements all the way down the track......so another theory blown out of the water.

There is no me not believing it. There is only yall not believing something that actually happened.All your mach crap for starters. Every post you ever called me a liar in. All your queer yt vids. The fact you did a 4v swap and couldn't leave the 14s. It all adds up to you being fos.Then shut up about it. Accept it and move on.

It doesn't matter what anyone else's cars have did.

I simply made a valid point that after all the bs you guys created that 1.5 60s are entirely possible with over 100less whp. It struck a nerve because it blew yalls theory to ****.

Everything i said has to do with a real 1.26 60.
No there weren't. You ran .3 better sixty and .3 (or even only .2??) better ET. The reason is because the starting beams malfunctioned. If you ran a .3 better sixty you think from the 60 foot to the 1320 you wouldn't improve since you hit the 61' mark at a much faster speed to cover the 60 foot in 1.2 compared to 1.5???

Jesus I'm done This is seriously retard level third grade basic math and principles. Continue to be blissfully ignorant because you want so badly to have a 1.2 sixty.
Old 05-09-2019, 01:02 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by HpipeFlowmasterStang
According to everyone in here because you lie. And you would lie about whats broken. lol
Well i don't lie. And just because your feather duster crew thinks i do.....albeit with no proof doesn't mean i do. It does mean they do tho along with you.

So what we have is another useless post by you.

Originally Posted by snake95
No there weren't. You ran .3 better sixty and .3 (or even only .2??) better ET. The reason is because the starting beams malfunctioned. If you ran a .3 better sixty you think from the 60 foot to the 1320 you wouldn't improve since you hit the 61' mark at a much faster speed to cover the 60 foot in 1.2 compared to 1.5???

Jesus I'm done This is seriously retard level third grade basic math and principles. Continue to be blissfully ignorant because you want so badly to have a 1.2 sixty.
You are done. You were done before you started from not using the right numbers.

If it were a starting beam malfunction i would have never been in front of a car that 60'd 1.4x. Now that is sound logic and reasoning. Just saying it didn't happen is not sound logic or reasoning.

Now you just want to look at the entire 60ft. But of course the are 60ft worth of 1 foots there and you along with others over look that. It could be only the first 40ft improved.....but there is no way of measuring that because the beams are at 60ft. So you just overlook it.....ignore it. Because that's your mental capacity instead of trying to actively analyze the situation.

You see i really don't care about the 1.2 60. Yall do. I only care about the 10.7. And those timers didn't start till i left and finished when i went through regardless of what any of the increments said.
Old 05-09-2019, 01:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

All your mach crap for starters. Every post you ever called me a liar in. All your queer yt vids. The fact you did a 4v swap and couldn't leave the 14s. It all adds up to you being fos.
I've got verifiable data to back up my mach claims. Not BS. I've caught you lying about mods that you don't consider to be mods. Not BS. I asked in a different thread, but I will ask again. What specifically is inaccurate about the information in my YT videos? I never ran the 4V swap at the track, it was never intended to go faster than 14's, and I've never claimed otherwise. Not BS.

You on the other hand have a bunch of "trust me" anecdotal evidence that isn't worth jack.
Old 05-09-2019, 01:09 PM
Staging Lane

Well i don't lie. And just because your feather duster crew thinks i do.....albeit with no proof doesn't mean i do. It does mean they do tho along with you.

So what we have is another useless post by you.You are done. You were done before you started from not using the right numbers.

If it were a starting beam malfunction i would have never been in front of a car that 60'd 1.4x. Now that is sound logic and reasoning. Just saying it didn't happen is not sound logic or reasoning.

Now you just want to look at the entire 60ft. But of course the are 60ft worth of 1 foots there and you along with others over look that. It could be only the first 40ft improved.....but there is no way of measuring that because the beams are at 60ft. So you just overlook it.....ignore it. Because that's your mental capacity instead of trying to actively analyze the situation.

You see i really don't care about the 1.2 60. Yall do. I only care about the 10.7. And those timers didn't start till i left and finished when i went through regardless of what any of the increments said.
The beams began counting .3 seconds after you left.

The end
Old 05-09-2019, 01:13 PM
Banned

This site should be changed to ‘HioGettingServed.com’

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019