Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2019, 01:25 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by JC316
I've got verifiable data to back up my mach claims. Not BS. I've caught you lying about mods that you don't consider to be mods. Not BS. I asked in a different thread, but I will ask again. What specifically is inaccurate about the information in my YT videos? I never ran the 4V swap at the track, it was never intended to go faster than 14's, and I've never claimed otherwise. Not BS.

You on the other hand have a bunch of "trust me" anecdotal evidence that isn't worth jack.
Anecdotal evidence is called experience.....of which you have little.

You haven't caught me lying because i don't lie. It really is that simple.

I consider mods to be mods. So there are no mods that aren't mods. All that mods not doin nuffin came from your feather duster crew.

Originally Posted by snake95
The beams began counting .3 seconds after you left.

The end
If that was the case i would have still never been in front of a 1.4x 60 car.

So again......fail on your part.

Originally Posted by HpipeFlowmasterStang
This site should be changed to ‘HioGettingServed.com’
More like yall getting reamed by hio
Old 05-09-2019, 01:34 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
There were improvements all the way down the track......so another theory blown out of the water.

There is no me not believing it. There is only yall not believing something that actually happened.

Then shut up about it. Accept it and move on.

It doesn't matter what anyone else's cars have did.

I simply made a valid point that after all the bs you guys created that 1.5 60s are entirely possible with over 100less whp. It struck a nerve because it blew yalls theory to ****.

Everything i said has to do with a real 1.26 60.
No duhg. It has been posted for you. Showing the car was actually covering ground the same or a bit slower than your 1.5 run. But you got going way faster in the first 40' then had to slow down to the momentum of the 1.5 acceleration? So it was the same down the track?? Yea ok, or just make up any fairy tale you want.

Again duhg. You seem to get very mad about it & try to grasp whatever you can. Why don't you accept you didn't cover 60' in 1.26 seconds?

And no, everything you state is about another this or that. Not proof. Seriously I am going to pray for you.
Old 05-09-2019, 01:35 PM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Hio got owned again lol
Old 05-09-2019, 01:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 78 Likes on 57 Posts

I consider mods to be mods. So there are no mods that aren't mods. All that mods not doin nuffin came from your feather duster crew.
I seem to recall a sewer pipe CAI and that you didn't mention when telling the mods on what I think was Phil's car. I've encountered so many people with BS experience, it's not even close to funny. I believe what I can see. It swings both ways, I'm one of the few that hasn't called BS on your 1/4 mile times, or even your 60 foot.

You dodged my question again. What is inaccurate about the information in my YT videos? You give me so much crap about them, and you believe yourself to have superior knowledge, so it should be easy for you to tell me whats incorrect.
Old 05-09-2019, 01:45 PM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Hio expects us to just take his word for it lmfao. “But But But I was out in front of a car that did a 1.4 60ft and he treed me.”

Lmfao yeah ****** right. No one else was there to confirm this, no video neither and you just expect us to believe you after how shady you are and how much you lie?
Old 05-09-2019, 02:16 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

I consider mods to be mods. So there are no mods that aren't mods. All that mods not doin nuffin came from your feather duster crew.If that was the case i would have still never been in front of a 1.4x 60 car.

So again......fail on your part.More like yall getting reamed by hio
Right.

Your personal testimony is proof now Who needs evidence when you have "ah seen't it with my own eyes!"

This is golden.
Old 05-09-2019, 04:37 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
No duhg. It has been posted for you. Showing the car was actually covering ground the same or a bit slower than your 1.5 run. But you got going way faster in the first 40' then had to slow down to the momentum of the 1.5 acceleration? So it was the same down the track?? Yea ok, or just make up any fairy tale you want.

Again duhg. You seem to get very mad about it & try to grasp whatever you can. Why don't you accept you didn't cover 60' in 1.26 seconds?

And no, everything you state is about another this or that. Not proof. Seriously I am going to pray for you.
I'm not mad at all. I have you guys right where i want you. Wondering wtf hio did to make his stuff go.

Why don't you accept it did 1.26?? Cause jelly is why. You should probably pray for yourself about that.

The car actually covered everything faster. That's why all the splits are less et.....duh. i mean you claiming that either proves you're a idiit or a liar. It's on the slip.

You clearly have zero understanding of acceleration. Maybe that's why your 383 struggles to leave the 12s.

Hio got owned again lol
Yea man....not happening again.

I seem to recall a sewer pipe CAI and that you didn't mention when telling the mods on what I think was Phil's car. I've encountered so many people with BS experience, it's not even close to funny. I believe what I can see. It swings both ways, I'm one of the few that hasn't called BS on your 1/4 mile times, or even your 60 foot.

You dodged my question again. What is inaccurate about the information in my YT videos? You give me so much crap about them, and you believe yourself to have superior knowledge, so it should be easy for you to tell me whats incorrect.
Alot of my experience is right on this site. Unlike you most my posts didn't come from the lounge.

So it's a lie you said it was phils car right? Since you don't remember and it's not your car it has to be a lie......would you say that is correct.

Your yt channel is a queer leaning on a car bashing it like he's had a lifetime a experience with it. It's all a lie.

Now go away chump.

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
Hio expects us to just take his word for it lmfao. “But But But I was out in front of a car that did a 1.4 60ft and he treed me.”

Lmfao yeah ****** right. No one else was there to confirm this, no video neither and you just expect us to believe you after how shady you are and how much you lie?
How bout you post some of your runs.....lmao.

I am neither shady nor lie. You saying i am is shady and a lie.

So with no experience......no ls car what exactly are you doing here?

Right.

Your personal testimony is proof now Who needs evidence when you have "ah seen't it with my own eyes!"

This is golden.
You don't seem to mind asking muh testimonial when i change something on the notch

Old 05-09-2019, 05:06 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

I see things here are back to normal.
Old 05-09-2019, 06:35 PM
Staging Lane

I'm not mad at all. I have you guys right where i want you. Wondering wtf hio did to make his stuff go.

Why don't you accept it did 1.26?? Cause jelly is why. You should probably pray for yourself about that.

The car actually covered everything faster. That's why all the splits are less et.....duh. i mean you claiming that either proves you're a idiit or a liar. It's on the slip.

You clearly have zero understanding of acceleration. Maybe that's why your 383 struggles to leave the 12s.Yea man....not happening again.Alot of my experience is right on this site. Unlike you most my posts didn't come from the lounge.

So it's a lie you said it was phils car right? Since you don't remember and it's not your car it has to be a lie......would you say that is correct.

Your yt channel is a queer leaning on a car bashing it like he's had a lifetime a experience with it. It's all a lie.

Now go away chump.How bout you post some of your runs.....lmao.

I am neither shady nor lie. You saying i am is shady and a lie.

So with no experience......no ls car what exactly are you doing here?You don't seem to mind asking muh testimonial when i change something on the notch

I asked how your struts felt and asked what style clutch you have
You'd literally be my last stop in the world for fox tech advice

You asked about my MAF setup before, too. But that's unrelated. Tech =\= fairy tale stories you wish were true.
Old 05-09-2019, 07:12 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

3.01, 2.48, 2.13, 1.81. 1.52 slip
3.05, 2.50, 2.13, 1.82. 1.26 slip

So duhg claiming an idiot or a liar. On a true statement. It's on the slip.

Old 05-09-2019, 07:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

That's what I thought, can't give a clear example of what you think is wrong. So you've either never watched them, or you're just a whiny little turd, because someone is pointing out the flaws of your favorite brand.
Old 05-09-2019, 07:26 PM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Hio,

can you change my oil?
Old 05-09-2019, 07:31 PM
Teching In

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Is hio upset that he got facts thrown in his face again?
Old 05-09-2019, 07:36 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Hio,

can you change my oil?
She's better at tires....even went pro once!
Old 05-09-2019, 07:40 PM
Teching In

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by islander033
Lmao jarred
Old 05-09-2019, 10:53 PM
10 Second Club

I asked how your struts felt and asked what style clutch you have
You'd literally be my last stop in the world for fox tech advice

You asked about my MAF setup before, too. But that's unrelated. Tech =\= fairy tale stories you wish were true.
I only asked about your maf to see if you needed one. I have a 03 cobro maf i can sell and alot of fox 5br0s use them.

Ive been deeper in multiple foxes than you......that probably hurts you eehh.

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
3.01, 2.48, 2.13, 1.81. 1.52 slip
3.05, 2.50, 2.13, 1.82. 1.26 slip

So duhg claiming an idiot or a liar. On a true statement. It's on the slip.

https://youtu.be/senw4oos9hw
I guess you fail to realize it went faster in the 60', 330', 1/8, 1000' and 1/4. Now i can't help that you're to stupid to use and accept actual numbers. One would think as much as you think you know about a slip that your own turd would be faster than it is.......and those are the facts.

That's what I thought, can't give a clear example of what you think is wrong. So you've either never watched them, or you're just a whiny little turd, because someone is pointing out the flaws of your favorite brand.
I pointed it out already......several times in multiple threads over the years. You're to damn stupid to comprehend that.

Hio,

can you change my oil?
Sad that you to dumb to change your own oil.

Originally Posted by 2010CamaroS
Is hio upset that he got facts thrown in his face again?
What i posted is the facts.

Originally Posted by islander033
Well that's one more thing than your better at.

Originally Posted by 2010CamaroS
Lmao jarred
How so? You won't even jack a car up
Old 05-09-2019, 11:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

I pointed it out already......several times in multiple threads over the years. You're to damn stupid to comprehend that.
You actually haven't, but that's your go to move when you're completely and utterly trapped.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:05 PM
10 Second Club

No i have....several times. You just truck on in denial. Continue cryin snowflake. It's what you do.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:08 PM
Staging Lane

I only asked about your maf to see if you needed one. I have a 03 cobro maf i can sell and alot of fox 5br0s use them.

Ive been deeper in multiple foxes than you......that probably hurts you eehh.I guess you fail to realize it went faster in the 60', 330', 1/8, 1000' and 1/4. Now i can't help that you're to stupid to use and accept actual numbers. One would think as much as you think you know about a slip that your own turd would be faster than it is.......and those are the facts.I pointed it out already......several times in multiple threads over the years. You're to damn stupid to comprehend that.Sad that you to dumb to change your own oil.What i posted is the facts.Well that's one more thing than your better at.How so? You won't even jack a car up
You said your buddy has run a best of 11.1 in a fox that's a 2400lb gutted 347. Either Stevie Wonder pieced together his combo or he ran with a flat tire or has 2.73 gears I'd be in the 10s at that weight with my 302.

The foxes you've driven have had 10x the effort with engine swaps, strokers, all much lighter than mine and gone .3 faster. Congrats for knowing nothing about an SBF and proving it with multiple foxes
Old 05-09-2019, 11:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

No i have....several times. You just truck on in denial. Continue cryin snowflake. It's what you do.
No, I think you're confused. Still, should be easy to give an example or two. Hell, I can tell you that I've made a few mistakes and exaggerations in them. I truthfully think you've never watched them and are just running your cakehole, as per usual.

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019