Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2020, 01:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Well he did post it here or no one would have known about it.....rriiiggghhhttt......ddduuuhhhhh
Old 02-21-2020, 01:45 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Not really.....more power doesn't mean the 60" will be faster. Traction and control is what the 60 is all about.it really fucked them in there *** with a train when the old ls6 went 10s. Then after the same combo on phils bolt on ls3 vette went 10.5 on traction limited passes they have simply imploded.

Notice how they weave and bob to avoid anything about zoobitch 1/2 car .9xx 60". But it hasn't been .9xx 60" again......hhhmmmm.
What was ET and trap difference from Phil's stock HC vette to when you heads/cammed it?
Old 02-21-2020, 01:55 PM
Teching In

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

He is also forgetting the rockers, race gas, 10miles worth of painters tape etc... Phil went mid 10.5 at 133ish mph then HCI went 10.6@135 with traction issues on 93/91 iirc. Idk if he has beaten that yet or not
Old 02-21-2020, 01:58 PM
Teching In

I don't lie about anything. No reason to. I simply don't care enough to lie. You on the other had don't like the truth.

It's pretty easy to figure out when your junk don't bust 90mph in the 1/8.

Even that old hard shifting very lbo ls1 of nathans went 93. It's not rocket appliances unless you're a retard. You are a ****** retard tho.

**** i simply don't want to associate with people like them serious pos people.

No it's you. That's why you type in red. You nothing but a bloody **** bitch.

This one is going to a show in march actually. He wants a grand national champion car. Those type guys spend money to dumbass.
Both my cars trapped over 92mph in the 8th so again how do you know what it runs in the quarter if they both haven't with their current set up? Idk why such a master pro driver like you can't seem to grasp that. Maybe because you're full of **** and don't know what you're talking about?
Old 02-21-2020, 02:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Well he did post it here or no one would have known about it.....rriiiggghhhttt......ddduuuhhhhh
What I was getting at is your best et is jaded by the questionable 60ft. Does the same apply to islanders best? If not, it explains why no one cares. Nice deflection, though.
Old 02-21-2020, 02:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by AnnivSS
If his car is together, why not just go do it again and shut everyone up? Seems like a simple solution to me.
Bc he already changed the set up and someone had already told him if he even remotely got close to the 1.2 60' they would give him $100. He still refused to go try and replicate it only gave excuses lol.
Old 02-21-2020, 02:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Chris25
Anus and his side chick seem super triggered over a 1.2 60 ft but question how come no one ever brings up MAC HCI 6.0 Fbody making less power than a stock car and running worse seems pretty hypocritical.
Post up a stock LS1 Camaro or trans am or the gto or any LS1 car that makes 395rwhp I'll wait. I'm also willing to bet that no stock LS1 has ever made more than that are you willing to put $100 on it? Don't try and find a bs Dyno vid either considering the most powerful ls1 rated from the factory is in the Vette and it has less power than what I put down on a stingy Dyno lol

Last edited by 2010CamaroS; 02-21-2020 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Your mom
Old 02-21-2020, 02:07 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by 2010CamaroS
He is also forgetting the rockers, race gas, 10miles worth of painters tape etc... Phil went mid 10.5 at 133ish mph then HCI went 10.6@135 with traction issues on 93/91 iirc. Idk if he has beaten that yet or not
Oh okay. So he slowed down after dug had a hand in it. Who's surprised?.......
Old 02-21-2020, 02:25 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by snake95
What was ET and trap difference from Phil's stock HC vette to when you heads/cammed it?
I tried to get him to stay bolt ons. Car had 2-4 tenths left in it like it was.

I'm not forgetting ****. It was bolt ons and proved you bitches wrong enough you had to lie and cry on it. Of course this was after the track meet.....not during.....not the next morning at breakfast. But after your lying bitch retarded *** was home safe.

Both my cars trapped over 92mph in the 8th so again how do you know what it runs in the quarter if they both haven't with their current set up? Idk why such a master pro driver like you can't seem to grasp that. Maybe because you're full of **** and don't know what you're talking about?
Well you claim to be such a racer go to a qtr track already.

You posted a slip in this thread of your junk running 89mph.

Originally Posted by zz4camaro1980
What I was getting at is your best et is jaded by the questionable 60ft. Does the same apply to islanders best? If not, it explains why no one cares. Nice deflection, though.
Nothing jaded about my pass at all. Nothing.....i had the same bitches telling me it was impossible to trap 130+ na with a bolt on ls6. They were wrong.

Zoobitch 1/2 car 60 difference is a much greater difference on his 60 than mine was. But maybe you should ask feather bitch crew that question.

Bc he already changed the set up and someone had already told him if he even remotely got close to the 1.2 60' they would give him $100. He still refused to go try and replicate it only gave excuses lol.
How did i refuse when i haven't ran the car for various reasons? Refusing would be saying I'm not gonna do that. Not me not caring enough wtf you think to not make a special trip for a $100.

Not that it may have duplicated it anyway. Different track different day something could have broke... whatever. Your lack of racing experience is proved beyond a doubt.

Post up a stock LS1 Camaro or trans am or the gto or any LS1 car that makes 395rwhp I'll wait. I'm also willing to bet that no stock LS1 has ever made more than that are you willing to put $100 on it? Don't try and find a bs Dyno vid either considering the most powerful ls1 rated from the factory is in the Vette and it has less power than what I put down on a stingy Dyno lol
Hammer made like 441whp with a bolt on ls1. So send the $100 el'retardo

Originally Posted by snake95
Oh okay. So he slowed down after dug had a hand in it. Who's surprised?.......
and still way faster than your turd.
Old 02-21-2020, 02:37 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by AnnivSS
Waiiiiitttt. So the 10.7 was on an old setup? This whole time you have been arguing about an irrelevant time? NIce.
Originally Posted by zz4camaro1980
If the new setup is faster then a 1.2 60ft should be even easier. Can't wait to see it!
Cool story Macs underperforming ls1 FTW makes sense why you don't work on your cars anymore wouldn't want a repeat of that **** show.......... Anyone notice when Macs **** does terrible he blames it on a stingy Dyno lol #builtinexcuses
The following users liked this post:
HioSSilver (02-21-2020)
Old 02-21-2020, 03:29 PM
Teching In

I tried to get him to stay bolt ons. Car had 2-4 tenths left in it like it was.

I'm not forgetting ****. It was bolt ons and proved you bitches wrong enough you had to lie and cry on it. Of course this was after the track meet.....not during.....not the next morning at breakfast. But after your lying bitch retarded *** was home safe.

Well you claim to be such a racer go to a qtr track already.

You posted a slip in this thread of your junk running 89mph.

Nothing jaded about my pass at all. Nothing.....i had the same bitches telling me it was impossible to trap 130+ na with a bolt on ls6. They were wrong.

Zoobitch 1/2 car 60 difference is a much greater difference on his 60 than mine was. But maybe you should ask feather bitch crew that question.

How did i refuse when i haven't ran the car for various reasons? Refusing would be saying I'm not gonna do that. Not me not caring enough wtf you think to not make a special trip for a $100.

Not that it may have duplicated it anyway. Different track different day something could have broke... whatever. Your lack of racing experience is proved beyond a doubt.

Hammer made like 441whp with a bolt on ls1. So send the $100 el'retardo

and still way faster than your turd.
You never went back to the track bc you knew you would never be able to get close to it. Also bolt on isn't stock, you really shouldn't throw rocks in a glass house. Rockers aren't bolt ons man you also left out the fact he was on race gas. I also mentioned it at the track you just don't remember bc it doesn't suit your narrative lol.

Cool story Macs underperforming ls1 FTW makes sense why you don't work on your cars anymore wouldn't want a repeat of that **** show.......... Anyone notice when Macs **** does terrible he blames it on a stingy Dyno lol #builtinexcuses
I only use a mustang Dyno for the most accurate results. No excuses just straight facts from me. You have yet to say anything factual really. You tried to claim i had a HCI LS1 which was a lie, you then said my HCI 6.0 (which is wrong bc according to Doug the heads are the determinig factor of the engine, yes that's the person you're siding with) made less than a stock LS1 which again is wrong. Then Doug said hamski made 441 with a bolt on LS1 when i clearly said stock LS1 so again if you wanna be apart of his retardation go right ahead you'd fit right on in.
Old 02-21-2020, 03:32 PM
Teching In

Anus and his side chick seem super triggered over a 1.2 60 ft but question how come no one ever brings up MAC HCI 6.0 Fbody making less power than a stock car and running worse seems pretty hypocritical.
Damn you even said stock ouch!
Old 02-21-2020, 03:41 PM
10 Second Club

You never went back to the track bc you knew you would never be able to get close to it. Also bolt on isn't stock, you really shouldn't throw rocks in a glass house. Rockers aren't bolt ons man you also left out the fact he was on race gas. I also mentioned it at the track you just don't remember bc it doesn't suit your narrative lol.

I only use a mustang Dyno for the most accurate results. No excuses just straight facts from me. You have yet to say anything factual really. You tried to claim i had a HCI LS1 which was a lie, you then said my HCI 6.0 (which is wrong bc according to Doug the heads are the determinig factor of the engine, yes that's the person you're siding with) made less than a stock LS1 which again is wrong. Then Doug said hamski made 441 with a bolt on LS1 when i clearly said stock LS1 so again if you wanna be apart of his retardation go right ahead you'd fit right on in.
no....i never went back simply because i never went back. It's not like i was avoiding the qtr mile like you.

So you really want to compare bone stock ls1 to your cam only and h/c junk with bolt ons. Instead of a stock engine with bolt ons......lol....ok.

Hey erryone.....Mac Biden wants a push up contest.
Old 02-21-2020, 04:13 PM
TECH Resident

You should watch RPMs video about dynos and people that use the term stingy Dyno lmao educational.
Old 02-21-2020, 04:25 PM
Teching In

no....i never went back simply because i never went back. It's not like i was avoiding the qtr mile like you.

So you really want to compare bone stock ls1 to your cam only and h/c junk with bolt ons. Instead of a stock engine with bolt ons......lol....ok.

Hey erryone.....Mac Biden wants a push up contest.
Do you not realize I wasn't the one that originally compared it? Probably not just more proof how stupid you're really. Only track near me is the 8th mile and I went alot... Driving 9hrs one way to go to the quarter mile is dumb especially when you have work the next day lol guess I shouldn't of went to the 8th mile that was 30min away ?
Old 02-21-2020, 04:27 PM
Teching In

You should watch RPMs video about dynos and people that use the term stingy Dyno lmao educational.
Ill be more than happy to go to a different Dyno and see what it does. Wanna put down money on me making more than i did on the stingy Dyno? I got $100 that says I'll make more. Don't back pedal put your money where your mouth is for once be a man.
Old 02-21-2020, 04:31 PM
TECH Resident

Ill be more than happy to go to a different Dyno and see what it does. Wanna put down money on me making more than i did on the stingy Dyno? I got $100 that says I'll make more. Don't back pedal put your money where your mouth is for once be a man.
​​​​​​Lol why waste my money to prove your **** is still weak point I was making don't use the term stingy Dyno as a crutch maybe you could ask hio or another member on her for pointers to make it respectable
Old 02-21-2020, 04:37 PM
Teching In

​​​​​​Lol why waste my money to prove your **** is still weak point I was making don't use the term stingy Dyno as a crutch maybe you could ask hio or another member on her for pointers to make it respectable
So back pedaling it is oh ok my point is a 4100+ lb car running mid 7s at 90+ mph in 3kda is pretty damn good. Crazy thing is it's no where near fbo or proper. I still need alot to make it proper lol. Stock heads, stock intake, stock half shafts, stock suspension, stock k member, stock water pump, stock injectors, stock fuel pump, stock oil pump, cheap drag pack etc... List goes on not bad for a 228 cam low modded fat gen camaro
Old 02-21-2020, 05:07 PM
10 Second Club

Do you not realize I wasn't the one that originally compared it? Probably not just more proof how stupid you're really. Only track near me is the 8th mile and I went alot... Driving 9hrs one way to go to the quarter mile is dumb especially when you have work the next day lol guess I shouldn't of went to the 8th mile that was 30min away ?
Sounds like a pile of excuses el'retardo. I mean you expect someone else to go to the track on a whim.

Now onto the 9hr lie. 9 ****** hours would about put you at my track idiot. And there are plenty of 1/4 mile drag strips between here and there. More lies and excuses from a retard.

So back pedaling it is oh ok my point is a 4100+ lb car running mid 7s at 90+ mph in 3kda is pretty damn good. Crazy thing is it's no where near fbo or proper. I still need alot to make it proper lol. Stock heads, stock intake, stock half shafts, stock suspension, stock k member, stock water pump, stock injectors, stock fuel pump, stock oil pump, cheap drag pack etc... List goes on not bad for a 228 cam low modded fat gen camaro
so it's underperformong junk just like the rest of your ****.
Old 02-21-2020, 05:15 PM
Teching In

Sounds like a pile of excuses el'retardo. I mean you expect someone else to go to the track on a whim.

Now onto the 9hr lie. 9 ****** hours would about put you at my track idiot. And there are plenty of 1/4 mile drag strips between here and there. More lies and excuses from a retard.

so it's underperformong junk just like the rest of your ****.
It took me 9hrs from where I lived to us41... Again closest track was the 8th mile... Why would I drive past that to race? 8th mile is plenty until rental that's all you ever need to get to know the car and make some changes etc... Surprised you don't know that. Then again I'm not.

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019