Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Old 05-15-2019, 08:26 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by 2010CamaroS
I mean John force doesn't take 15+ years to add bolt ons and claim he is the best engine builder when he finally gets done
Trees through the forest man..... If you race **** breaks period you wanna call hio out then do it but talking **** cuz a motor popped is stupid that **** happens can happen to anyone...... Troll away.
Old 05-15-2019, 08:38 PM
Teching In

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris25
Trees through the forest man..... If you race **** breaks period you wanna call hio out then do it but talking **** cuz a motor popped is stupid that **** happens can happen to anyone...... Troll away.
You realize he downshifted and that blew his ls6 right? He is a pro driver after all yet downshifted? Really? I can't help he is constantly saying false **** that makes him look stupid and yes I will keep making fun of him bc well it's fun
Old 05-15-2019, 08:39 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

.3 et and 3mph is little? You truly are stupid. Nothing power wise changed but 3k da difference caused that yet you think that's little? Guess guys who run in Colorado don't need a different tune when they race at Atco for hero runs right? Cause da doesn't do anything to a car and if it does it's little. Guess when dd needed a different tune for his cobra at last year's rental was for nothing bc even though the da was the only difference again it shouldn't have mattered.
Nothing in the world says it's gonna be .3 and 3mph. It's also track and traction dependent. You can have great da and a **** track and the da won't matter a bit. But that goes over your simple minded head.

No one is talking about anyone in Colorado.

So you gonna change tunes for this 3k da swing. Cause that would be hypocritical after the crying you do if someone opens up a pc at the track.

I think what I said wasn't hypocritical bc it's not. I never proclaimed myself as an engine master like hio does.
Speaking of which how's your engine doug? Is the shoo done building your engine?
Where did i claim to be a engine master?
Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
No, I’m very open minded. You can call it whatever you want, snowflake. That’s how open minded I am.
Yea....i can tell you would be open minded enough to not only take it in the *** but be on here bitching about stuff you know nothing about and lying.

So you that guy that shows up at the drag race and tells John force he don't know **** cuz his motor popped got it......
Ooohh no. He way to bigga poooossaayyy fo dat.

I mean John force doesn't take 15+ years to add bolt ons and claim he is the best engine builder when he finally gets done
Where did i ever say i was a engine builder? Please quote....don't cry....don't bitch.....proof only.

Who runs 137mph? Not Doug lol
Hell you don't even bust 115.

Pretty bad carma to do that imo. Claims a car guy.....then acts like bitch.
Old 05-15-2019, 09:03 PM
Teching In

So you never bragged about the engines you built for Philly? You never bragged about your bolt on ls6? Huh that's weird bc that's all you in every thread then claim other engines are **** bc they don't make a certain number off a dyno. You then say it's bad karma that I do the exact same thing to you Doug that you have done to everyone who didn't meet your standards. Again it's in damn near every thread in the SRK section. No need me to go dig it all up anyone including your self can go read the threads. I know you will say I'm wrong but we all know the truth lol. You will never reach 137 mph and when your pos ls6 breaks again you'll claim it wasn't your fault but we all know better. Lastly I never changed tunes I've answered all the questions in order and stayed true to my narrative. Fact is the DA is a major factor you just don't like it, also do you still think all HCI ls2 should make over 500rwhp? Lmao
Old 05-15-2019, 09:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Who runs 137mph? Not Doug lol
Lol what was it then 132? I could have said 127 wouldn’t make any difference. The dyno would be wrong. Nice harping on some1 for a wrong number when your TROLL *** just did the same thing a few post up. Ya, don’t try to correct misinformation or actually be productive or anything here, just troll away.
Old 05-15-2019, 09:16 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

HCI LS2 should make 490 -500hp
Old 05-15-2019, 09:33 PM
10 Second Club

So you never bragged about the engines you built for Philly? You never bragged about your bolt on ls6? Huh that's weird bc that's all you in every thread then claim other engines are **** bc they don't make a certain number off a dyno. You then say it's bad karma that I do the exact same thing to you Doug that you have done to everyone who didn't meet your standards. Again it's in damn near every thread in the SRK section. No need me to go dig it all up anyone including your self can go read the threads. I know you will say I'm wrong but we all know the truth lol. You will never reach 137 mph and when your pos ls6 breaks again you'll claim it wasn't your fault but we all know better. Lastly I never changed tunes I've answered all the questions in order and stayed true to my narrative. Fact is the DA is a major factor you just don't like it, also do you still think all HCI ls2 should make over 500rwhp? Lmao
I don't brag on anything. I mention what it does.......yall brag on it enough for me.

I also never built a engine for phil. More lies on your part.

Alot of peoples numbers are ****......just like yours. They're **** because they think a cam is gonna cure they're slowness and magically put them in warp speed. I loved dragging the **** outta cammed cars.

I have always said the bending the 3 valves in the ls6 was my fault. Other than just being a ignorant bitch i don't even know where you come up with that dumb ****.

Now there was circumstances behind what happened. One would be a fool not to consider them......all that would do is break it again. Addressing those circumstances was one of the first things i did before it was even fixed.

Putting a pass together is the major factor. Da is very much down the list on major things/adjustments to make that happen.

Why wouldn't a h/c ls2 make 500ish or more? I mean yours wouldn't but you be the cause of that.

Originally Posted by TT427
Lol what was it then 132? I could have said 127 wouldn’t make any difference. The dyno would be wrong. Nice harping on some1 for a wrong number when your TROLL *** just did the same thing a few post up. Ya, don’t try to correct misinformation or actually be productive or anything here, just troll away.
131.3 for me.

He is a troll

Or more
Old 05-15-2019, 10:21 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TT427
Im just trolling with facts though oh well still doesn't make the dyno wrong just your opinion.
For a manual sure but not autos

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I don't brag on anything. I mention what it does.......yall brag on it enough for me.

Alot of peoples numbers are ****......just like yours. They're **** because they think a cam is gonna cure they're slowness and magically put them in warp speed. I loved dragging the **** outta cammed cars.

I have always said the bending the 3 valves in the ls6 was my fault. Other than just being a ignorant bitch i don't even know where you come up with that dumb ****.

Now there was circumstances behind what happened. One would be a fool not to consider them......all that would do is break it again. Addressing those circumstances was one of the first things i did before it was even fixed.

Putting a pass together is the major factor. Da is very much down the list on major things/adjustments to make that happen.

Why wouldn't a h/c ls2 make 500ish or more? I mean yours wouldn't but you be the cause of that.

131.3 for me.

He is a troll

Or more
You brag about everything and then when it doesn't perform it's why don't you ask this person or that person you immediately distance yourself from it. Who thinks a cam cures slowness? Not me not anyone I've ever seen in here so idk why you would say something stupid like that. Now you wanna consider circumstances but yet when it comes to others you completely disregard circumstances lol you are such a hypocrite it's astonishing really. You still have no clue how DA effects an engine and about different types of dynos and how they work. You get so caught up in my dyno numbers and completely ignore the results. Fact is a 349 rwhp car that weighs over 4k lbs ran mid 12s on run flats. That should give you a clue as to how well the car runs. It should also tell you that on a more forgiving dyno it would make a lot more power. This is why I like my tuners dyno because it gives actual power and it's not the big numbers that people love seeing. You don't even know how caming an LS does for dyno results. Majority have higher hp numbers than trq numbers. Ls2 be lucky to make 500 let alone over that with HCI. Not all heads and cams are the same. Afr heads are better than factory ported heads. A ms4 cam is better than a 223 or 224 cam fast 102 is better than a fast 92. You talk about taking things into consideration yet you never do that's why you and others that agree with you on ls2 HCI making 500+ are retarded. You have to look at the combo and go strictly off of that. Not compare it to a full zoot max effort build lol. Yet you say you know what you're talking about lol gtfoh
Old 05-15-2019, 10:42 PM
10 Second Club

What did i brag on? Saying what something does is not beagging. It's saying what the results are.

What doesn't perform?

I always consider circumstances. Just like when you were dumb enough to take a car to the track with no first gear.

The results of what your car ran had nothing to do with you. It was the previous owner that modded it. The fact that it ran 12.5 is nothing special.......it should have ran that. You did nothing to make it run that. Remember......you don't like working on cars.

A h/c Ls2 be gravy to make over 500whp. They've been there cam only. I mean yours ain't gonna do it but that's beside the point. You can't even get what is essentially a cam only ls3 over 400whp and you actually lost tq.
Old 05-15-2019, 11:04 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

My ls6 didn't eat itself tho.....so another lie on your part.

Still ******* phil i see.

Best part is i only needed bolt ons to drag the hell out of your ultimate h/c combo that you sweated to put together with a dat knawlledge you have. So how sad is your pile? Didn't **** those up either.

It's great when yall lie tho. Drives home how deep i get up in those feels.
Best part is you had to swap in a motor from an 03 Cobra to go .3 faster Literally any FI on a pushrod 302 would decimate that million dollar Frankenstein.

Sweated to put together? Ultimate? Is this like the time you told your buddy to ask me about my old cam I wasn't using because you were impressed with my car, Or is it like the time you said it took me forever to put my car together when it was literally one winter? Hard to keep track of your stuttering and lies

I know it sucks to think of the effort you put into your **** for the meh results. It's not a big deal.

PS I'm not dodging Phil. His car went slower after you helped mod it further. THE END Man you hate it when your own logic gets thrown at you, don't you?
Old 05-16-2019, 02:33 AM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

But it was never broke to begin with remember?
Old 05-16-2019, 02:41 AM
Staging Lane

So you that guy that shows up at the drag race and tells John force he don't know **** cuz his motor popped got it......
You either don't pay attention worth a **** or you're just trolling mac. Look up the definition of double standard. Basically everything little duggy posts. It's a bend or a replacement or a vanilla latte when it's his broken ****. Anyone else is a dumbass and it's their fault and they're inept. He's too stupid to realize it but that doesn't mean you have to be.
Old 05-16-2019, 02:50 AM
Staging Lane

Repairing things that are fully functional as intended is my favorite way to **** away money, right after throwing bills in the air and shooting at them with a shotty.
Old 05-16-2019, 06:13 AM
Teching In

What did i brag on? Saying what something does is not beagging. It's saying what the results are.

What doesn't perform?

I always consider circumstances. Just like when you were dumb enough to take a car to the track with no first gear.

The results of what your car ran had nothing to do with you. It was the previous owner that modded it. The fact that it ran 12.5 is nothing special.......it should have ran that. You did nothing to make it run that. Remember......you don't like working on cars.

A h/c Ls2 be gravy to make over 500whp. They've been there cam only. I mean yours ain't gonna do it but that's beside the point. You can't even get what is essentially a cam only ls3 over 400whp and you actually lost tq.
Wow tons of false information here
Old 05-16-2019, 06:59 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HpipeFlowmasterStang
Lmao FBO cammed GTP losing to an automatic 3v with a girl driving and slows down half way cuz they thought it was over. Youre such a tulip. No wonder no one liked you in high school lolololol keep the *** hurt going BROMEO. I own you.
3v had more mods than i did AND nitrous lmao. I walked it like a dog once i hooked. I am the owner of you, Angelina Brolie. Just like i was in high school
Old 05-16-2019, 07:02 AM
Banned

MAC got **** on just as bad as HpipeBlowmasterWang did by me.
Old 05-16-2019, 07:40 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by snake95
Best part is you had to swap in a motor from an 03 Cobra to go .3 faster Literally any FI on a pushrod 302 would decimate that million dollar Frankenstein.

Sweated to put together? Ultimate? Is this like the time you told your buddy to ask me about my old cam I wasn't using because you were impressed with my car, Or is it like the time you said it took me forever to put my car together when it was literally one winter? Hard to keep track of your stuttering and lies

I know it sucks to think of the effort you put into your **** for the meh results. It's not a big deal.

PS I'm not dodging Phil. His car went slower after you helped mod it further. THE END Man you hate it when your own logic gets thrown at you, don't you?
I didn't swap the motor in the notch. I rebuilt it....or Fletcher Made Horsepower did. Nathan did the swap......so more false info from you. And again the difference is much larger than you think with you getting drug by 12.2 cars. As where coyotes outrun you it outruns coyotes.

Sure you're ******* phil. When we both work on both our cars your ******* guys that typically get very good results over 1 off track day that still got a new best mph and he explained it all to you. That's how 1 way your simple mind works.

My meh results flat thrashes your max effort results.....all with stock heads and cams.

Drove it home. So not a catastrophic engine failure like yall seem to think.

Why do you care? Not like you're into hotrods anyway. You're just another troll

You either don't pay attention worth a **** or you're just trolling mac. Look up the definition of double standard. Basically everything little duggy posts. It's a bend or a replacement or a vanilla latte when it's his broken ****. Anyone else is a dumbass and it's their fault and they're inept. He's too stupid to realize it but that doesn't mean you have to be.
Yea.....you very much have a double standard. You still think my oe h/c mustang and yours are close after you got the **** drug out of you by a 12.2@114 car.

Repairing things that are fully functional as intended is my favorite way to **** away money, right after throwing bills in the air and shooting at them with a shotty.
So you woulda just left them bent?

Man.....talk about low comprehension skills

Wow tons of false information here
Everything i said was true. You're just a sad loser that has to make **** up.
Old 05-16-2019, 08:07 AM
Teching In

I didn't swap the motor in the notch. I rebuilt it....or Fletcher Made Horsepower did. Nathan did the swap......so more false info from you. And again the difference is much larger than you think with you getting drug by 12.2 cars. As where coyotes outrun you it outruns coyotes.

Sure you're ******* phil. When we both work on both our cars your ******* guys that typically get very good results over 1 off track day that still got a new best mph and he explained it all to you. That's how 1 way your simple mind works.

My meh results flat thrashes your max effort results.....all with stock heads and cams.

Drove it home. So not a catastrophic engine failure like yall seem to think.

Why do you care? Not like you're into hotrods anyway. You're just another troll

Yea.....you very much have a double standard. You still think my oe h/c mustang and yours are close after you got the **** drug out of you by a 12.2@114 car.

So you woulda just left them bent?

Man.....talk about low comprehension skills

Everything i said was true. You're just a sad loser that has to make **** up.
Just bc you claim it to be true doesn't mean it is. You constantly getting destroyed in here proves this. Gee I wonder which retard is gonna come try and help you next?
Old 05-16-2019, 08:15 AM
Banned

MAC and Snail95 will never beat Doug at anything car related.

Watch...now MAC or HpipeBlowmasterWang will start talking about me staying with a 400whp 2v while im at half throttle.
Old 05-16-2019, 08:41 AM
10 Second Club

Just bc you claim it to be true doesn't mean it is. You constantly getting destroyed in here proves this. Gee I wonder which retard is gonna come try and help you next?
The lies and bullshit you and snail spew only destroys your own reputations. You're not destroying me at all......both of you look stupid trying tho.

My claims seem to get backed up nicely. The funny part is others have done the same stuff i claim. I don't see you or snails dimbasses yakkin at them in other parts of the forum because you would get laughed off of it......just like soslo does sometimes.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019