Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2019, 09:05 AM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
You either don't pay attention worth a **** or you're just trolling mac. Look up the definition of double standard. Basically everything little duggy posts. It's a bend or a replacement or a vanilla latte when it's his broken ****. Anyone else is a dumbass and it's their fault and they're inept. He's too stupid to realize it but that doesn't mean you have to be.
How long you an Mac been dating you seem to come running to his side latley Everytime I troll the troll. Good chat though guy I'll keep an eye out to see you running to his side next time I troll him a lil
Old 05-16-2019, 09:09 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 2010CamaroS
Just bc you claim it to be true doesn't mean it is. You constantly getting destroyed in here proves this. Gee I wonder which retard is gonna come try and help you next?
Put some names to these people would love to hear it......... Doubt you will
Old 05-16-2019, 09:58 AM
Teching In

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris25
Put some names to these people would love to hear it......... Doubt you will
You, Doug, tt427, jake, Phil, jai, just to name a few... Oh ultra as well pretty easy to see the liars in here that never have proof of their claims.
Old 05-16-2019, 09:59 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
The lies and bullshit you and snail spew only destroys your own reputations. You're not destroying me at all......both of you look stupid trying tho.

My claims seem to get backed up nicely. The funny part is others have done the same stuff i claim. I don't see you or snails dimbasses yakkin at them in other parts of the forum because you would get laughed off of it......just like soslo does sometimes.
How is it your claims are backed up nicely with 0 proof provided? That doesn't seem odd to you?
Old 05-16-2019, 10:00 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Chris25
How long you an Mac been dating you seem to come running to his side latley Everytime I troll the troll. Good chat though guy I'll keep an eye out to see you running to his side next time I troll him a lil
Sean defends people when they are right. Are you upset bc he hasn't defended you? Do you like guys? You and hake and Doug would go well together
Old 05-16-2019, 10:09 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

You, Doug, tt427, jake, Phil, jai, just to name a few... Oh ultra as well pretty easy to see the liars in here that never have proof of their claims.
Your side is the liars, the bullshitters, the exaggeraters dipshit.

Just like you're constantly poking at my engines you fail to mention anything about zoolanders 2 actual catastrophic failures or autoderps. I don't mention them or throw them up because i simply think it's wrong and bad juju. So that's the kind of pos you are.

How is it your claims are backed up nicely with 0 proof provided? That doesn't seem odd to you?
Well i have dynos vids and slips of my own car. Same bolt on combo on both phils cars with dynos vids and slips with all performing at or near the top of their perspective categories.....what were you saying again?

Then of course you have all of hiocrew that has had the same great results of differing types. So we all feed and learn from each other.

So once again your post is nothing but bullshit and i would ban your dumbass on that alone......again.... if i was a mod. At some point there has to be some truth to the crap you post or you just look dumber and dumber.
Old 05-16-2019, 10:31 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let's all take a moment to reflect on how big of an idiot MAC really is.

"I just don't see how extra weight would affect gas mileage!!!"

Old 05-16-2019, 10:35 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

LOL...Hiollary doing another double. Says its bad to yap about peeps motor issues, then does exactly that.

I guess if you drive home on something it wasn't broken? HAHAHAH

I drove home on this......it wasn't broken!?

Old Cobro motor was hurt when I bought it (big blow by), then it got finished off while RACING.... not under VAC like her super duper LS7.

PS. Her LS6 wasn't broken due to a shitty pro driver, but then got fixed....then swapped LS7 in because LS6 wasn't broken. Then broke the LS7 under vac....and now the LS6 is being rebuilt AGAIN even though nothing is wrong with it. Can't make this stuff up folks. HAHAHAHAh
Old 05-16-2019, 10:35 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Your side is the liars, the bullshitters, the exaggeraters dipshit.

Just like you're constantly poking at my engines you fail to mention anything about zoolanders 2 actual catastrophic failures or autoderps. I don't mention them or throw them up because i simply think it's wrong and bad juju. So that's the kind of pos you are.

Well i have dynos vids and slips of my own car. Same bolt on combo on both phils cars with dynos vids and slips with all performing at or near the top of their perspective categories.....what were you saying again?

Then of course you have all of hiocrew that has had the same great results of differing types. So we all feed and learn from each other.

So once again your post is nothing but bullshit and i would ban your dumbass on that alone......again.... if i was a mod. At some point there has to be some truth to the crap you post or you just look dumber and dumber.
So no proof good talk liar
Old 05-16-2019, 10:37 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Red2kZ28

And guess what these eco trucks get?... Vette like mpg lol
Old 05-16-2019, 10:38 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by islander033
LOL...Hiollary doing another double. Says its bad to yap about peeps motor issues, then does exactly that.

Old Cobro motor was hurt when I bought it (big blow by), then it got finished off while RACING.... not under VAC like her super duper LS7.

PS. Her LS6 wasn't broken due to a shitty pro driver, but then got fixed....then swapped LS7 in because LS6 wasn't broken. Then broke the LS7 under vac....and now the LS6 is being rebuilt AGAIN even though nothing is wrong with it. Can't make this stuff up folks. HAHAHAHAh
Clearly that buffed out so nope not broke
Old 05-16-2019, 10:43 AM
Banned

Yes it is. Where have I ever proclaimed to be an engine master like hio? I'd love to see that quote or ss cause you'll never find it. Oh damn guess that means there was no hypocrisy then.
Post a link to where Doug claimed to be an engine master? You claimed to be an engineering expert, yet didn't know that weight, gearing or aerodynamics affected gas mileage.

PROOF...

Old 05-16-2019, 10:44 AM
TECH Resident

Sean defends people when they are right. Are you upset bc he hasn't defended you? Do you like guys? You and hake and Doug would go well together
Mac showing his intelligence again I've always called hio out when he says something dumb. And you insulting anyone's intelligence is the funniest thing I've heard all week.
Old 05-16-2019, 10:44 AM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

I mean when you think about it....Jake has the slowest car on this website. 2v 225whp factory cars and a lady driving an auto 3v beating on him. Tsk tsk tsk. Jake how many sandwiches did you need to sell to buy your slow Fast intake?
Old 05-16-2019, 10:47 AM
Banned

HpipeBlowmasterWang gets walked by stock LS1s. Poor girl
Old 05-16-2019, 10:49 AM
Banned

When Jake walks a FBO, stalled. Nitrous 3v on slicks
Old 05-16-2019, 11:35 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Red2kZ28

Lol....that's how bright he is.

Originally Posted by islander033

I didn't bad yap about your motor issues. You're just a lying bitch. As a matter of you pm'd me on kik(actually you blew me up because i wouldn't answer your dumbass) to tell me about blowing up your race car and i told you i was sorry to see that.

So you're another lying pos just like mactard.

So no proof good talk liar
You've seen the proof. So you're lying again

And guess what these eco trucks get?... Vette like mpg lol
They don't get vette mpg. On top of that your narrative changed. The eco trucks are diesel and/or turbod. Not that na v8 like you originally said.
Old 05-16-2019, 11:48 AM
TECH Resident

So moral of the story Mac Snake believe if your motor pops you shouldn't be racing good chat got it...............even though Mac stuff stay in the shop sheesh guy.
Old 05-16-2019, 11:53 AM
10 Second Club

Both of them do absolutely nothing for this hobby.
Old 05-16-2019, 12:01 PM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Hio is jealous islanders car is faster

hio is jealous snake has a better fox

jake is just raging cuz he still cant beat a mustang on video

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019