Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2019, 02:11 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2010CamaroS
Um been banned twice bud one was bc idontrun11s didn't like the cold hards facts and the last time was for trolling. If you're gonna claim something and try and act like the good guy it would help if you knew what the **** you're talking about.
Itunelevens just exposed your complete and utter stupidity, just like a few people are doing again, right now. You're legit the DUMBEST person to ever poke at a keyboard while logged into ls1tech.

Last edited by Red2kZ28; 05-16-2019 at 02:18 PM.
Old 05-16-2019, 02:16 PM
Banned

Explain why these new trucks get 25+mpg like vettes then? Both gas and diesel at that...
The only ones that get that good of mileage are 4 bangers or V6's, leadtard. You literally said that weight doesn't affect mileage at all. And yes I PROVED it.
Old 05-16-2019, 02:19 PM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Red2kZ28
The only ones that get that good of mileage are 4 bangers or V6's, leadtard. You literally said that weight doesn't affect mileage at all. I PROVED it.
Lolololololol just stop

you talking about cars trying to fit in somehow lmao

did you get a ‘mail tune’ lately hahhahahaha
Old 05-16-2019, 02:20 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Wtf kinda dumbass post is this.....respect for mac.....lmao. You and him certainly belong together.

It don't take anyone being in a high position to recognize their ignorance.
As most can recognize you are ignorant?

Please answer my question. What is "this hobby" and what do you expect people to "do" for it?
Old 05-16-2019, 02:24 PM
Banned

HpipeBlowmasterWang getting bused by a LBO ls1. I probably wouldn't even have to go half throttle to beat his pile of cow flop.
Old 05-16-2019, 02:47 PM
Banned

https://youtu.be/lWy4vJrScg8

HpipeBlowmasterWang getting bused by a LBO ls1. I probably wouldn't even have to go half throttle to beat his pile of cow flop.
Lolololol A GIRL beat you at the track with an automatic 3v!!!!!!!

lololololololololololololololololl keep racing it makes me laugh lololololol
Old 05-16-2019, 02:53 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Um been banned twice bud one was bc idontrun11s didn't like the cold hards facts and the last time was for trolling. If you're gonna claim something and try and act like the good guy it would help if you knew what the **** you're talking about.
Out of respect for you I won't go back and search the threads and find the post but do not sit there and act like I'm not being truthful. Because I also remember the post when you where anti mustang and used to defend hio left and right my how the times have changed.
Old 05-16-2019, 03:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by HpipeFlowmasterStang
Lolololol A GIRL beat you at the track with an automatic 3v!!!!!!!

lololololololololololololololololl keep racing it makes me laugh lololololol
No she didn't you little betch. You can clearly see me walk past once I actually got on it.

I have 3 vids of you getting bused by stock LS1s. U mad hoe?
Old 05-16-2019, 03:14 PM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Please post up 28mpg gasoline powered fullsize trucks of the 70s getting 28 mpg.

Fact is the only trucks getting around 30mpg are 1/2 ton diesels. Again.....not what you said. Even in 2x4 they still struggle to hit that. And i no care about a 2x4 truck at all. So as progression goes you didn't call ****. You we're wrong and continue to be wrong going by your original statement. Be like someone saying one day they'll make a flying car.

My c5z engine got 29+ highway mpg. So once again you're not telling me **** about that engine. And it's funny that you think a friend of a friends cousins brothers boyfriend is proof of anything.

I can tell by your post count and the fact that you have 2 usernames how transparent you are.

Yea I'd like to see that myself. He's probably talking some chevy luv truck datson pos. Because I've owned 70s and 80s trucks. I know what they get.
Yup. 0 post count. You’re correct. That’s because I only post in SRK. I haven’t posted on the Tech side of this forum on this account. And that’s because I know how to read and can find the answers I’m looking for without having to post the same regurgitated **** that the mods tell you not to do if there is already hundreds of threads on said topic.

Also, it’s no secret I’m an amateur in this game. Idk why you think I should be on the tech side of this forum if I can find my answers without having to post? I am humble enough to know that I don’t know everything in this game. So why would I be the one posting answers and or teaching others on the Tech side of this forum if I am still learning myself?

The only reason people post on the tech side is to show/compare their results or someone else’s results, a build thread, or to teach others and/or give answers. I don’t have any mind blowing results so far in this hobby. I don’t have any intentions on making a build thread at the moment, and I also don’t think it’s my place to be teaching others when I’m still learning myself. Therefore, SRK is the best place for me to post and still bullshit with the community and prod you in your skull from time to time with facts.
Old 05-16-2019, 04:11 PM
Banned

No she didn't you little betch. You can clearly see me walk past once I actually got on it.

I have 3 vids of you getting bused by stock LS1s. U mad hoe?
Lmao owning and controlling you..lololol wowserssssss!!

’once i got on it ‘ lolololol u ***** u lost!! She even slowed down midway while people were laughing at her!!!! Keep downloading mor random S550 videos, nerd.
Old 05-16-2019, 05:28 PM
Teching In

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Itunelevens just exposed your complete and utter stupidity, just like a few people are doing again, right now. You're legit the DUMBEST person to ever poke at a keyboard while logged into ls1tech.
The only ones that get that good of mileage are 4 bangers or V6's, leadtard. You literally said that weight doesn't affect mileage at all. And yes I PROVED it.
You shouldn't throw rocks in a glass house. Hell you can't even quote me correctly lol
Old 05-16-2019, 08:06 PM
Teching In

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

wow we used the same dyno and then this guy went to a dyno jet....
Old 05-17-2019, 02:11 AM
Banned

HpipeBlowmasterWang is really upset that i walked a more modded 3v in my fail wheel drive GTP. Get over it, hoe.

MAC literally is too stupid to even be a part of this hobby.
Old 05-17-2019, 03:06 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 81 Likes on 59 Posts

I got 20mpg on a 5.3L Tahoe rental in Colorado. Lot of hills up there, so I could see 25mpg on flat highway with a lighter truck. I honestly couldn't believe the mpg that sucker got.
Old 05-17-2019, 03:34 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 81 Likes on 59 Posts

Please post up 28mpg gasoline powered fullsize trucks of the 70s getting 28 mpg.

Fact is the only trucks getting around 30mpg are 1/2 ton diesels. Again.....not what you said. Even in 2x4 they still struggle to hit that. And i no care about a 2x4 truck at all. So as progression goes you didn't call ****. You we're wrong and continue to be wrong going by your original statement. Be like someone saying one day they'll make a flying car.
You think that's bad, I just had a guy tell me that V10 rams get 20mpg and 5.9L gas rams get 22mpg. Amazing what people will believe.
Old 05-17-2019, 06:12 AM
Banned

Ahhhh happy Friday everyone! Almost the weekend! And legend has it that Jake still loses to 2 valves up to this day.
Old 05-17-2019, 09:13 AM
10 Second Club

Received 173 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by JC316
You think that's bad, I just had a guy tell me that V10 rams get 20mpg and 5.9L gas rams get 22mpg. Amazing what people will believe.
This is quite possible if you can find a high enough peak in Colorado and calculate from the top to the bottom lol Hyper mileage has been a craze for years to CLAIM xMPG
Old 05-17-2019, 11:19 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

38 pages? Wow - I've had some stuff going on in life so you guys pm me if you need me -

** I am looking into duplicate accounts though so close them if you have them - only warning

Enjoy

Old 05-17-2019, 11:35 AM
Banned

Hey Jay! I hope all is well with your life and family, and that every one of your hearts is filled with joy!
Old 05-17-2019, 11:56 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

I didn't swap the motor in the notch. I rebuilt it....or Fletcher Made Horsepower did. Nathan did the swap......so more false info from you. And again the difference is much larger than you think with you getting drug by 12.2 cars. As where coyotes outrun you it outruns coyotes.

Sure you're ******* phil. When we both work on both our cars your ******* guys that typically get very good results over 1 off track day that still got a new best mph and he explained it all to you. That's how 1 way your simple mind works.

My meh results flat thrashes your max effort results.....all with stock heads and cams.Drove it home. So not a catastrophic engine failure like yall seem to think.

Why do you care? Not like you're into hotrods anyway. You're just another trollYea.....you very much have a double standard. You still think my oe h/c mustang and yours are close after you got the **** drug out of you by a 12.2@114 car.So you woulda just left them bent?

Man.....talk about low comprehension skillsEverything i said was true. You're just a sad loser that has to make **** up.
If I built an 03 Cobra motor fox that ran 11.5s I'd get into knitting or something because this hobby isn't for me

You're so damn stupid you don't even realize the double standard slapping you right on top of the head. You cry crocodile tears about one off track day for your buddy when that's exactly what happened when Marc ran his 12.2.

You should stick to OE heads and cams. When you try to do other ****, **** slows down

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019