Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by big hammer
Hio makes people so jealous
No u..
Old 07-02-2019, 10:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 81 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Actually ls6's did come in the camaro. They built 69 of them.

Where did i ever say mine came in my car? Please quote fo dat proofness.

Driving to the track on pump gas and running at the track on pump gas are 2 entirely different things.

You discredit yourself by being a dumbass.

Lots of street cars has engine swaps according to your standards. But many have replacement engines also. Mine is a replacement because it literally used all the same surrounding oarts to be installed. Zero changes were needed. Gm actually even sold ls6 top end kits to be installed at the dealer and still be warranted.

Now.....a swap to me is putting a engine in that is not externally exact in dimensions that actually requires some changes.......like your 14sec 4v swap.

Weight reduction comes in many forms. I don't see your dumbass chastising the guys that install race brakes and diminish their braking capabilities......you should tho. Be far more applicable to your argument than someone that drilled a few holes in some brackets......like that was even some kinda significant weight savings. You're just a complete moron if you think it was. That goes for all of you.

If you don't believe me go drill some holes in **** and weigh the holes. I know none of you will.....but you will fo sho bitch about holes.
Got a credible source for the LS6 being put in the Fbody? The 4V is a direct replacement as well, unless you count extending the IAC wires by three inches. The rest of what you're saying is that you have an engine swapped, purpose built race car. Thanks for the confirmation.
Old 07-02-2019, 10:37 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Ls6 are very regarded
Old 07-03-2019, 08:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 171 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by JC316
Got a credible source for the LS6 being put in the Fbody? The 4V is a direct replacement as well, unless you count extending the IAC wires by three inches. The rest of what you're saying is that you have an engine swapped, purpose built race car. Thanks for the confirmation.
GM didn't put an LS6 in any 4th gen, but GMMG did with GM licensing. Not all 2002 ZL-1 GMMGs came with the LS6, some had Phase 3 C5R 427s making 600hp. I don't have the numbers in front of me, but Hio is correct that 69 ZL-1s were built by GMMG, however, not all were LS6 cars.

Most here probably don't care much about GMMG, but here is a link to a registry for their owners - won't lie, I want to own a Dick Harrell GMMG one day - 4th gen for lyfe LOL

https://www.gmmgregistry.com/zl-1-super-car/
Old 07-03-2019, 10:40 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by JC316
No a 4v isn't a direct replacement. We have been over this before. You got called out on it last time......by me. The exhaust is different, the cai is different, fuel hook up may be in a different place, tune especially cars with the flapper in the intake. Why lie about it?

The ls6 however is a direct replacement. .....everything interchanges. No donor car needed, no extra parts needed,. Remove one and install the other. Hell i even ran a 12.1 or 12.2 on the ls1 tune.

You ran a 14.1 with the swap being 100% optimal.....is that what you're saying?

Ls6 are very regarded
That they are.

Originally Posted by NW-99SS
GM didn't put an LS6 in any 4th gen, but GMMG did with GM licensing. Not all 2002 ZL-1 GMMGs came with the LS6, some had Phase 3 C5R 427s making 600hp. I don't have the numbers in front of me, but Hio is correct that 69 ZL-1s were built by GMMG, however, not all were LS6 cars.

Most here probably don't care much about GMMG, but here is a link to a registry for their owners - won't lie, I want to own a Dick Harrell GMMG one day - 4th gen for lyfe LOL

They were all ls6 headed which seems to point to them all being a ls6.....atleast in the beginning. But yea some were 427s. There was a guy on here a long time ago that was selling his ls6 out of his zl1 :/
Old 07-03-2019, 10:47 AM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Notice how Hio agrees that TSP’s fatgen is an LS7 car. Good step in the right direction for hio.
Old 07-03-2019, 10:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

That is incredible you went that Fast Hio on a stock LS1 tune because a post 01 LS6 needs to be aired out in regards to shift points(at least 6500 which you can not do with LS1 tune). I know LS6 MAF and injectors are different plus no egr but you can make that work by using the LS1 stuff in place.
Old 07-03-2019, 10:59 AM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

RIP to a Legend
Old 07-03-2019, 11:00 AM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Who is Lee Lacocca?
Old 07-03-2019, 11:02 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
I knew you’d flip flop.

So hambone’s LS3 headed LS7 is a LS3? But TSP’s LS7 headed LS3 is still an LS3? But you guys said the heads designate the motor? So why are you flip flopping on your previous narrative?

P.S. I thought LS3 was 376ci.

Edit: Since when does an LS3 use an LS7 block?
Hammers car is ls3 headed. Gm never made ls7 heads for a ls3. So technically this as hammers car is considered a lsx. Which is a mixture of wonderful parts that can be used to power ls stuff. Just think if you could use all the hp your mouth made instead of just wiping the slobber off your lip cause you thpught you had me.

You make a pass yet nate?

Originally Posted by 2003Cobro
I havent been on in a while. I see dugless is still being pass around like a drunk girl at a frat party. Keep it goin guys!
More like making these idiots muh bitches.

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Yes Dug, a couple guys went high 9s. And still there are tons that go 10s and even 11s Bolt ons. They bought the Zl1 just like I bought the blower so that was their car/blower/motor of choice. For every 1 that might beat me, I beat a dozen.

Cant wait for fall time.

No worries guys, hopefully some more daytime race vids coming soon.
You're still trying to compare you choiced out blower car to a stock blower car i see.

Dug destroying losers like usual
Jus anotha day at da office

Originally Posted by snake95
I wasn't the dipshit in there with a car trapping 20mph less than theirs while claiming my way is superior You went in there guns blazing and got sat down like a small child.

Poor dug gets embarrassed and can't stay on topic as usual.

You can find Marc saying otherwise, in plenty of threads. Problem is you might need higher than grade 4 English to utilize the search function. Ouch Funny how you avoided posting your 10.7 slip in FI section. I wonder why, oh wait no I don't. I know you were scared to get further abused about your 1.2
I didn't say my car was superior to anyones really. Just added up that it took dbuttsniper h/c boist to beat me by less than a .1, dd is only .6x away wif multiple power adders and a all out build, the dude with the full race s10 still in the 10s after preaching how much better he was.

I was trying to help op not make a mistake of a lack luster turbo build. Then vaginas started to bleed.......btw wtf was you in there for? Like you belong on here at all. Then you roll up in there yappin with a 110 car.

I have never seen marc post anything other wise. Like i said.....feel free to post some actual proof of marcs car going faster. Have marc do it maybe.....maybe get a draggy instead of bitching out to hammers challenge.

Originally Posted by snake95
Wow nate is abusing this idiot with good old fashioned logic and common sense.
Dude you guys have no chance here......i guess yall like getting

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
He knows he’s been got this time and there is absolutely no way he can twist his way out of this one without admitting he was wrong or a liar.

Or he’ll just ignore this altogether and hope it goes away since I just punched him in the dick with logic.
I was using yalls rules. What's wrong?? Don't like you own rules

How bout posting some passes nate
Originally Posted by islander033
Hiollary still has no idea how dino numbers work or how to read a slip.

Not surprised since she thinks she can 1.2x 60ft for the last 5 years. LOL

PS. 11's at 129 are pretty fantastic is certain areas of the country I guess.... :ooops:

Yyyyaaawwwwnnnnn......shut up bitch
Old 07-03-2019, 11:07 AM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Hammers car is ls3 headed. Gm never made ls7 heads for a ls3. So technically this as hammers car is considered a lsx. Which is a mixture of wonderful parts that can be used to power ls stuff. Just think if you could use all the hp your mouth made instead of just wiping the slobber off your lip cause you thpught you had me.

I was using yalls rules. What's wrong?? Don't like you own rules
Wrong again as usual. You’re using my rule for TSP’s fatgen but using your rule for hambone’s car. Why is it so hard for you to stick to one narrative/rule/side of the fence? I don’t get it. Most men don’t flip flop like females do the way you do.

So if we’re using the block designates the motor rule, then hambone’s car is a LS7 car and TSP’s fatgen is an LS3 car. If we are using your rule then Hambone’s motor is an LS3 and TSP’s fatgen is an LS7 which makes 8s NA much less impressive as compared to an LS3 going 8s NA.

So which rule would you like to use and stick to, hio? We can move on once that is established.

Edit: This clearly proves hio is a liberal. Wants to use both rules for whichever narrative he is spitting for the moment. I just want one rule established and to stick to it. Is that too hard to do, hio?
Old 07-03-2019, 11:13 AM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

You're still trying to compare you choiced out blower car to a stock blower car i see.
So "bolt on ZL1 kill all the boosted 5.0s in here" not true. thanks for clarifying.
Old 07-03-2019, 11:16 AM
Staging Lane

You make a pass yet nate?More like making these idiots muh bitches.You're still trying to compare you choiced out blower car to a stock blower car i see.Jus anotha day at da officeI didn't say my car was superior to anyones really. Just added up that it took dbuttsniper h/c boist to beat me by less than a .1, dd is only .6x away wif multiple power adders and a all out build, the dude with the full race s10 still in the 10s after preaching how much better he was.

I was trying to help op not make a mistake of a lack luster turbo build. Then vaginas started to bleed.......btw wtf was you in there for? Like you belong on here at all. Then you roll up in there yappin with a 110 car.

I have never seen marc post anything other wise. Like i said.....feel free to post some actual proof of marcs car going faster. Have marc do it maybe.....maybe get a draggy instead of bitching out to hammers challenge.Dude you guys have no chance here......i guess yall like getting I was using yalls rules. What's wrong?? Don't like you own rules

How bout posting some passes nateYyyyaaawwwwnnnnn......shut up bitch
All this crying from you, AKA the heads designate the motor bullshit that the tear-wiper crew adheres by, means the car was an LS7.

Changing the subject won't save you no matter how many times you try
Old 07-03-2019, 11:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 171 Likes on 119 Posts

They were all ls6 headed which seems to point to them all being a ls6.....atleast in the beginning. But yea some were 427s. There was a guy on here a long time ago that was selling his ls6 out of his zl1 :/
Correct they started out as LS6 as that was the Phase 1 base option for a ZL-1 order from GMMG. The 427s are most certainly C5R blocks:

"Phase 3, which is what our profile car is, delivered 600 horsepower using an aluminum CR5 race 427 block and a group of special parts, including a Callies 4340 forged-steel crank and billet steel connecting rods, JE lightweight pistons with file-fitted rings, CNC ported LS6 heads, big valves with titanium springs and retainers, numbered Wilson ZL1 intake manifold, and 1 7/8-inch headers with three-inch-diameter collectors and an electric cut-out switch."
Old 07-03-2019, 11:18 AM
10 Second Club

A good friend made this. Kinda suits me eehh
Old 07-03-2019, 11:20 AM
Staging Lane

You make a pass yet nate?More like making these idiots muh bitches.You're still trying to compare you choiced out blower car to a stock blower car i see.Jus anotha day at da officeI didn't say my car was superior to anyones really. Just added up that it took dbuttsniper h/c boist to beat me by less than a .1, dd is only .6x away wif multiple power adders and a all out build, the dude with the full race s10 still in the 10s after preaching how much better he was.

I have never seen marc post anything other wise. Like i said.....feel free to post some actual proof of marcs car going faster. Have marc do it maybe.....maybe get a draggy instead of bitching out to hammers challenge.Dude you guys have no chance here......i guess yall like getting I was using yalls rules. What's wrong?? Don't like you own rules

How bout posting some passes nateYyyyaaawwwwnnnnn......shut up bitch
I know you got embarrassed in that section and want to live it down, but it was too funny.

For anyone who wants to have a good laugh, it's in the Forced Induction section, title was something like smallest twins on a 5.7 or something. Dug ditches call outs, stutters and stammers when called out, and ultimately deflects until he can disappear into the night

Marc has posted and I'm not gonna hold your hand even though you're the size of a child. Sorry.

How come you never ran your camaro on the gameboy? Didn't you only run the Frankenstein billion dollar baby at the track? Afraid to see what your **** does on the street?
Old 07-03-2019, 11:24 AM
Staging Lane

A good friend made this. Kinda suits me eehh
I see you and Tyler have taken the relationship to the next level You could have just said you made it but then again people would've called BS because it doesn't look like the English of an autistic dyslexic amputee typing with his kneecap during an earthquake.
Old 07-03-2019, 11:56 AM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Dug intellectually frustrates people lol
Old 07-03-2019, 12:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 81 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by NW-99SS

So yeah, it was never in a factory car, which makes it a swap. It's like trying to say that a Roush mustang was a factory car.

No a 4v isn't a direct replacement. We have been over this before. You got called out on it last time......by me. The exhaust is different, the cai is different, fuel hook up may be in a different place, tune especially cars with the flapper in the intake. Why lie about it?

The ls6 however is a direct replacement. .....everything interchanges. No donor car needed, no extra parts needed,. Remove one and install the other. Hell i even ran a 12.1 or 12.2 on the ls1 tune.

You ran a 14.1 with the swap being 100% optimal.....is that what you're saying?
The exhaust hooks right up to the factory H pipe. The fuel lines are in the same spot on the Cobras as the GT's, only time they're different is on the Mark VIII. Ran just fine on the GT tune. You've got me on the CAI being different, but that is such a reach, it's pathetic. Besides, last I checked, the 00 Z28 used an EGR and the LS6 didn't, so some extra parts will be needed. I don't know how many times I have to tell you this, I NEVER RAN THE 4V SWAPPED CAR AT THE TRACK. Again, a slow pass has absolutely nothing to do with an engine being considered a swap or not, you're just using it because you have nothing else.

Hell no it wasn't optimal, that's why it was an engine swap, just like yours. 4V never came in the GT, thus it was a swap. LS6 never came in the Fbod, thus it was a swap. They both drop in, they both work on the factory crap, but they're still swaps.

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019