Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2019, 09:49 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
Please explain.

Do you look at the entire thing on hams car or on the TSP car?

You are the one changing on a whim, flip flopping, whenever you want to down play hams car.

How's your hot rod running?
I look at the entire thing on all cars.....therefore no flip flopping is needed. Now you guys tend to only focus on one thing. Which is why we have these problems.

Mustang is running great. Camaro still in same condition. Waiting on the ls6 to get done. But i did talk to him and he said he's gonna hone it.

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
You said that the heads designate the motor. You have said this hundreds of times trying to prove us all wrong that the block does not designate the motor. You can’t even lie your way out of this one as I’m sure someone will go back and find PLENTY of evidence of you saying the cylinder heads designate the motor.

So that being said, TSP’s 5th gen is technically an LS7 per your rules. And Hambone’s motor is an LS3 per your rules. One thing is for sure, TSP’s motor and hambone’s motor cannot both be LS3s per your rules.

“You guys are right. Ive backed myself into a corner trying to downplay hambone’s motor and I can’t flip flop my way out of this one,” is all you have to say and we’ll move on.
And you've said the block designates it.....to which you were wrong.

But to decipher it one has to be smarter than you.

One thing fo sho if something is a ls7 it has to have a ls7 head on it. There is simply no way for a ls3 headed anything to be a ls7. Now it can be a big bore ls3.....which is what hammers motor is. Most would just go by lsx which i have said many times before but a dumbass such as yourself completely ignores that term.

Another thing that's gonna make a ls7 a ls7 is being a 7.0L Now tsp's 5gen is a 6.2......last time i checked a 6.2 is not a 7.0 so there for not a ls7. Now one could say small bore ls7 maybe.....except the crank is different to. So not a ls7. So once again their stuff falls into the lsx category.

Now.....stop being a bitch and tell us all about your hotrods. How bout the passes they've made. Any kinda proof of you not being a complete idiot would ac6be relevant at this point.
Old 07-04-2019, 11:29 AM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I look at the entire thing on all cars.....therefore no flip flopping is needed. Now you guys tend to only focus on one thing. Which is why we have these problems.

Mustang is running great. Camaro still in same condition. Waiting on the ls6 to get done. But i did talk to him and he said he's gonna hone it.

And you've said the block designates it.....to which you were wrong.

But to decipher it one has to be smarter than you.

One thing fo sho if something is a ls7 it has to have a ls7 head on it. There is simply no way for a ls3 headed anything to be a ls7. Now it can be a big bore ls3.....which is what hammers motor is. Most would just go by lsx which i have said many times before but a dumbass such as yourself completely ignores that term.

Another thing that's gonna make a ls7 a ls7 is being a 7.0L Now tsp's 5gen is a 6.2......last time i checked a 6.2 is not a 7.0 so there for not a ls7. Now one could say small bore ls7 maybe.....except the crank is different to. So not a ls7. So once again their stuff falls into the lsx category.

Now.....stop being a bitch and tell us all about your hotrods. How bout the passes they've made. Any kinda proof of you not being a complete idiot would ac6be relevant at this point.
Thanks for showing the class, once again, your outstanding retardation. You cannot stop flip flopping for 30 ****** seconds, it’s no wonder nobody takes your seriously here. Using your logic above, since when did a LS3 come from the factory with a 4.125” bore?

You have stated hundreds of times that the cylinder heads designate the motor. Not the block or the bottom end. So TSP’s 5th gen is an LS7 because it has LS7 heads on it, per your words. And hambone’s destroked LS7 is a LS3 in your world because it has LS3 style heads. You use the argument for an LS7 to be an LS7 it has to be 7.0l and also have LS7 heads. So using YOUR logic, once again, hambone’s motor is not a LS3 since it is not 376ci. How can hambone’s motor be an LS3 with 388ci & 4.125” bore from a stock LS7 block (he did not over bore a LS3, he went straight to an LS7 block) BUT, using your logic still, TSP’s 5th gen isn’t an LS7 because it doesn’t have 7.0l yet still has LS7 heads???? WHICH YOU SAID HEADS DESIGNATE THE MOTOR EVERY SINGLE TIME.

You cannot cherry pick your narratives all because you want to downplay hambone’s motor.

Hio: “Cylinder heads designate the motor you ****** dumbass. The block & bottom end never designates the motor. Hammer’s motor is an LS3 you idiot. However, TSP’s 5th gen is still a LS3 even though it has LS7 heads because it still has a stock LS3 block and bottom end.”

Can’t have it both ways, you liberal tit sucking loser.
Old 07-04-2019, 11:58 AM
Teching In

Summary of Hio’s Rules

1) Cylinder heads DO designate the motor, not the block stamp or the bottom end.

2) Cylinder heads DO designate Hammer’s motor to help hio downplay the motor, not his block or his bottom end.

3) Cylinder heads on TSP’s motor DOES NOT designate their motor. The block and bottom end designate TSP’s motor.

This should put the confusion to rest if anyone else was confused by Hio’s flip flopping narratives & double standards.
Old 07-04-2019, 12:14 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Good technical data would be cool for a change
Lmaooooooooooo good one
Old 07-04-2019, 12:23 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Hio getting ravaged. Pass the popcorn.
Old 07-04-2019, 12:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 81 Likes on 59 Posts

Summary of Hio’s Rules

1) Cylinder heads DO designate the motor, not the block stamp or the bottom end.

2) Cylinder heads DO designate Hammer’s motor to help hio downplay the motor, not his block or his bottom end.

3) Cylinder heads on TSP’s motor DOES NOT designate their motor. The block and bottom end designate TSP’s motor.

This should put the confusion to rest if anyone else was confused by Hio’s flip flopping narratives & double standards.
Don't forget that we can drop a 347 stroker crate engine into a notch mustang and call it a bolt on factory replacement.
Old 07-04-2019, 01:53 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Anyone here self publish a book or know someone who has? Through a publishing house or Amazon?

Other than Tony - original site creator, I’m aware of him.
Old 07-04-2019, 03:30 PM
10 Second Club

Thanks for showing the class, once again, your outstanding retardation. You cannot stop flip flopping for 30 ****** seconds, it’s no wonder nobody takes your seriously here. Using your logic above, since when did a LS3 come from the factory with a 4.125” bore?

You have stated hundreds of times that the cylinder heads designate the motor. Not the block or the bottom end. So TSP’s 5th gen is an LS7 because it has LS7 heads on it, per your words. And hambone’s destroked LS7 is a LS3 in your world because it has LS3 style heads. You use the argument for an LS7 to be an LS7 it has to be 7.0l and also have LS7 heads. So using YOUR logic, once again, hambone’s motor is not a LS3 since it is not 376ci. How can hambone’s motor be an LS3 with 388ci & 4.125” bore from a stock LS7 block (he did not over bore a LS3, he went straight to an LS7 block) BUT, using your logic still, TSP’s 5th gen isn’t an LS7 because it doesn’t have 7.0l yet still has LS7 heads???? WHICH YOU SAID HEADS DESIGNATE THE MOTOR EVERY SINGLE TIME.

You cannot cherry pick your narratives all because you want to downplay hambone’s motor.

Hio: “Cylinder heads designate the motor you ****** dumbass. The block & bottom end never designates the motor. Hammer’s motor is an LS3 you idiot. However, TSP’s 5th gen is still a LS3 even though it has LS7 heads because it still has a stock LS3 block and bottom end.”

Can’t have it both ways, you liberal tit sucking loser.
I do suck *******.....but you suck ****. And that's a true liberal.

How do i down play hammer's engine by calling it a big bore ls3? Please splain.....maybe you should take this up with hammer.

Summary of Hio’s Rules

You still struggling with this whole idea of lsx eehh.

Maybe that's because you have no experience of your own.

Tell us all about your experiences again......ooohhh wait

Originally Posted by snake95
Hio getting ravaged. Pass the popcorn.
Yyyaaawwwnnnn......yea not happening.

When was the last time you made some passes snail0.5?

Originally Posted by JC316
Don't forget that we can drop a 347 stroker crate engine into a notch mustang and call it a bolt on factory replacement.
You should do that. I'm sure e7 heads and a stock intake would work great. Even sounds like something your dumbass would do.

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Anyone here self publish a book or know someone who has? Through a publishing house or Amazon?

Other than Tony - original site creator, I’m aware of him.
No but i probably should. Title would be "How to Own Bitches on the Daily"

Old 07-04-2019, 03:34 PM
Teching In

I do suck *******.....but you suck ****. And that's a true liberal.

How do i down play hammer's engine by calling it a big bore ls3? Please splain.....maybe you should take this up with hammer.

You still struggling with this whole idea of lsx eehh.

Maybe that's because you have no experience of your own.

Tell us all about your experiences again......ooohhh wait

Yyyaaawwwnnnn......yea not happening.

When was the last time you made some passes snail0.5?

You should do that. I'm sure e7 heads and a stock intake would work great. Even sounds like something your dumbass would do.

No but i probably should. Title would be "How to Own Bitches on the Daily"

Glad we could agree that hambone’s motor is a destroked LSx and that TSP’s motor is an LS3 with square port style heads. Thanks for coming around after that skull *******.
Old 07-04-2019, 04:20 PM
10 Second Club

Yes you have been thoroughly skull fucked.

In order for hammer to have a destroked anything it probably shouldn't have a stock stroke. Now there could be exceptions to that but this is not one of them which leads me to call it a big bore ls3 since that's what most accurately describes it instead of the dumb **** that you keep spewing. You are incredibly ******* stupid.

Now....on to what your personal experiences is with ls stuff and all the passes you've made. Maybe you've done some tuning.....idk. Have you ever even touched one?
Old 07-04-2019, 05:13 PM
Teching In

Yes you have been thoroughly skull fucked.

In order for hammer to have a destroked anything it probably shouldn't have a stock stroke. Now there could be exceptions to that but this is not one of them which leads me to call it a big bore ls3 since that's what most accurately describes it instead of the dumb **** that you keep spewing. You are incredibly ******* stupid.

Now....on to what your personal experiences is with ls stuff and all the passes you've made. Maybe you've done some tuning.....idk. Have you ever even touched one?
If hambone had a stock stroke it would be the LS7 crank you dumb **** since it’s LS7 block.
Old 07-04-2019, 05:18 PM
10 Second Club

Well since he has a stock stroke then it looks like you're the dumb ****. What he does have is a larger bore. Hence big bore ls3 or lsx. You really are one stupid ************.

Now to keep yourself from looking like a complete idiot please post up your hotrods and drag experience........oh wait. That would cement you into being a complete for takkin about **** you have no actual experience with.

Now run along chump.
Old 07-04-2019, 05:31 PM
Teching In

Well since he has a stock stroke then it looks like you're the dumb ****. What he does have is a larger bore. Hence big bore ls3 or lsx. You really are one stupid ************.

Now to keep yourself from looking like a complete idiot please post up your hotrods and drag experience........oh wait. That would cement you into being a complete for takkin about **** you have no actual experience with.

Now run along chump.
You’re heavily retarded. He has a LS7 block. He uses a LS3 crank which IS NOT STOCK FOR A LS7 BLOCK. No matter how hard you try to twist.

i don’t even hve to go any further. You’ve already showed everyone here your limited knowledge on cars and how you twist narratives and flop like a little bitch out of water.

So it is a ****** destroked LS7 using a LS3 crank with LS3 heads.

It is not a large bore LS3 because he DID NOT start with an LS3 block.

Now shut the **** up.
Old 07-04-2019, 05:42 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Nater killing Hiollary bad in here...wow!
Old 07-04-2019, 11:07 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Wow Hio getting ravaged some more because he's mad about all the LS7s that are sorta meh.
Old 07-04-2019, 11:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 81 Likes on 59 Posts

Nah man, drop this bitch right into an 85 coupe. Stock replacement.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/h...view/make/ford
Old 07-05-2019, 08:25 AM
10 Second Club

You’re heavily retarded. He has a LS7 block. He uses a LS3 crank which IS NOT STOCK FOR A LS7 BLOCK. No matter how hard you try to twist.

i don’t even hve to go any further. You’ve already showed everyone here your limited knowledge on cars and how you twist narratives and flop like a little bitch out of water.

So it is a ****** destroked LS7 using a LS3 crank with LS3 heads.

It is not a large bore LS3 because he DID NOT start with an LS3 block.

Now shut the **** up.
Listen bitch.....you don't know a ******* thing about this. You're just a ****** moron that has never did ****. You've never even made a ******* pass.

Now I've splained this more than once to you and dumbasses like you. If you're ******* stupid to understand it then that6on you. All you're doin is chasing your *** here and looking like a full on retard.

So by YOUR explanation here the tsp car is a ls3. By your explanation here all 5.3 blocks that has been honed and/or sleeved to a larger bore is still a 5.3.....btw some people sleeve a 5 3 aluminum block to a 4.125 bore. The same bore as hammer's engine.

You truly have no ******* clue. Just a mouth running pot smoking bitch troll.

Originally Posted by islander033
Nater killing Hiollary bad in here...wow!
Originally Posted by snake95
Wow Hio getting ravaged some more because he's mad about all the LS7s that are sorta meh.
For bofe of you udiots. That ain't happening.

Originally Posted by JC316
Nah man, drop this bitch right into an 85 coupe. Stock replacement.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/h...view/make/ford
How so dumbass? You ******* stupid enough to try and compare me putting a STOCK engine that runs on all the same stuff to a built stroker motor......you truly are a moron. How do you even manage to put one foot in front of the other?
Old 07-05-2019, 09:12 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Hiollary gonna blow a valve soon. Geeeze
Old 07-05-2019, 09:17 AM
Teching In

Lol go figure. Hio is backed into a corner and now all he can do is lash out and throw a tantrum because he can’t admit when he is wrong. Not a single person here supports you on this matter, hio, except hammer, and he doesn’t even fully support you on this matter neither. He just likes to troll and agree with everything you say on here to get a rise out of the others, even when you’re clearly wrong.

And for clarification purposes, I call every motor exactly what it is. I don’t downplay anyone’s motor like you do. Whatever the CI is of a motor, that’s what the ****** motor is. Hambone has a badass fully built destroked 388. TSP’s car is a dedicated NA sbe 6.2l with LS7 heads. If someone takes a 5.3l, sleeves it and gets it to a 4.125” bore, puts a bigger stroke in it to make 427ci then that motor is called a 427. It’s not a 5.3l anymore, it’s not an LS1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.75, or 8. It is EXACTLY WHAT IT IS. You’re only in this insanely confusing mess flip flopping around because you have to downplay all your buddies vehicles.

This isnt that hard to comprehend, hio. Get out of here with your fragile ego. You’re made of glass.
Old 07-05-2019, 09:24 AM
10 Second Club

I'm not backed into ****.....you're dancing like a stipper wanting dat $1.

It's hard to comprehend for you because your bitch *** is a complete idiot.

You are flip flopping like a fish out of water and completely ignore the lsx designation......because you're a dumbass.

Now....go smoke some more ****.

Maybe try and actually get yo own **** to work on instead of just being a dumbass troll. Maybe show up at a track and just watch......that be a good start. Talk some of this dumb **** to the racers there. See where it gets ya. You'll get destroyed there just like you do here.

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019