Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2020, 05:28 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Keep running your mouth bitch boi. Then I'll tell ya what really happened to that race car and you will know it was nothing anyone touched on our end. You're just a mouth piece with a ******* face.
Old 06-24-2020, 06:26 PM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

Got me some goodies from GPI to

day
Old 06-24-2020, 06:30 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Keep running your mouth bitch boi. Then I'll tell ya what really happened to that race car and you will know it was nothing anyone touched on our end. You're just a mouth piece with a ******* face.
LOL...always threatening a good time but you never deliver. Sadness

PS. was it a 13 or 14s pass?
Originally Posted by OneSlowV
Got me some goodies from GPI to day
Sweet!
The following users liked this post:
OneSlowV (06-24-2020)
Old 06-24-2020, 07:53 PM
10 Second Club

Keep making dumbass accusations.....just proves me more and more right that you're a dumb bitch.
Old 06-24-2020, 08:48 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

I see nothings changed around here
Old 06-24-2020, 09:16 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by AnnivSS
I asked a question, you got defensive. That tells me everything I need to know. Where is said 540whp h/c/i ls1?
notice notice "record" ls1 blew up real fast. Lol.

And its record whp yet couldn't take 1/4 record. Lol
AnnivSS (06-26-2020)
Old 06-24-2020, 09:19 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by islander033
LOL...always threatening a good time but you never deliver. Sadness

PS. was it a 13 or 14s pass?

Sweet!
he gets super angry when called out on his bs.

3 motors, trans, rear etc etc, but it was a bolt on car that still ran 11s.

And phil said on kik he dropped 100lbs. Lighter battery etc. Or was he not supposed to tell that? So you could look better.

Kinda like how he on race gas at rental and cman was on pump e85. Lol

Cman never lied about his mods, he told everyone what was done if you asked. Yet he still had a **** load he could have done.
Old 06-24-2020, 09:20 PM
10 Second Club

Oh, looks like I been giving the crew br0 too much credit.

they slowed it down worse than 12s. Lol
He won't post slips till it goes faster, then will say its all cause of him. He probably fucked the tune up too. Lol
Old 06-24-2020, 09:21 PM
10 Second Club

day
bout to get real
Old 06-24-2020, 09:45 PM
Teching In

Received 77 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by AnnivSS
Ah ok so they are worked then. Id imagine they probably start with 799 castings since that seems to be the best flowing factory 5.3 head (to my knowledge anyways, I could be wrong.) Thats why I sold my 862's and im going to use my 799's with some mild work from a local guy.
so you think that head can make over 550 rwhp? Just trying to figure out my next bottle neck.
Old 06-25-2020, 01:02 AM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
bout to get real
Hopefully I’ll be around the 600 wheel mark got the clutch and front brakes going on. Should drop around 70 lbs gotta get it lighter to compete with the slower boosted stuff lol
Old 06-25-2020, 05:58 AM
Teching In

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Keep making dumbass accusations.....just proves me more and more right that you're a dumb bitch.
Dude, you asked questions about his car before your friend bought it. Cman said the dude better know how to drive the car bc of how it was built. You then made it slower on purpose bc it was too much for your friend. Now your friend wants to go faster and you simply can't replicate what cman did and you're mad bc you said countless times you know all about coyote engines and this is proof that you dont. Lol
Old 06-25-2020, 07:59 AM
9 Second Club

Received 45 Likes on 30 Posts

On top of that you lie like a bitch
Does it not fit your bitch narrative?
Because unlike your stupid bitch *** i know it takes more than a motor to go fast
You don't because you're to busy being zoobitch's bitch boi
So in the end you're just a lying bitch just like him
The excuses come from your bitch ***
I mean where does you bitch *** come up with such stupid ****? You're just a straight up punk *** bitch
You're just a troubled little bitch boi that don't know wtf he's talking about
Keep running your mouth bitch boi.

Hio please use better insults. This is super repetitive and it really has lost its meaning. You can do better.
AnnivSS (06-26-2020)
Old 06-25-2020, 08:03 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by WisT02ws6
Because unlike your stupid bitch *** i know it takes more than a motor to go fast
I mean where does you bitch *** come up with such stupid ****? You're just a straight up punk *** bitch

Hio please use better insults. This is super repetitive and it really has lost its meaning. You can do better.
HAHA...I'm not sure she can do better. Have you seen her 20 year NA build?
Old 06-25-2020, 09:13 AM
Teching In

Thats actually the best he can do, hell Jake had better/funnier insults and that says alot.
Old 06-25-2020, 09:16 AM
Teching In

Hopefully I’ll be around the 600 wheel mark got the clutch and front brakes going on. Should drop around 70 lbs gotta get it lighter to compete with the slower boosted stuff lol
I don't see why you couldn't. Especially if you're on E85. I made 440rwhp on a Dyno jet with my basic cam only set up with the L99. My cam is way smaller than yours and I have more stock parts than you.
Old 06-25-2020, 09:45 AM
11 Second Club

Received 88 Likes on 75 Posts

you’re clueless. Darth had a 180k mile bottom end when it put that number down and daily’d the car beating the hell out of it.

And phil said on kik he dropped 100lbs. Lighter battery etc. Or was he not supposed to tell that? So you could look better.

Cman never lied about his mods, he told everyone what was done if you asked. Yet he still had a **** load he could have done.
more clueless. Phil’s car had a clutch, lw battery, and ws6 wheels and gto spares as his drag pack. That was roughly 100lbs he never took any weight outside of that bolt ons and h/c. Funny thing is that race gas Phil was on is the equivalent of 99octane and e85 is equivalent to 105octane for the dummies in here lol it’s pretty clear all of this bugs you guys far more than it should

Originally Posted by 2010CamaroS
Dude, you asked questions about his car before your friend bought it. Cman said the dude better know how to drive the car bc of how it was built. You then made it slower on purpose bc it was too much for your friend. Now your friend wants to go faster and you simply can't replicate what cman did and you're mad bc you said countless times you know all about coyote engines and this is proof that you dont. Lol
clueless lol

day
nice
HioSSilver (06-25-2020)
Old 06-25-2020, 10:30 AM
10 Second Club

Takes a bit more than a motor to take the 1/4 mile record therr mr ink blot.

Besides that he ran it at like 6000ft.

You're not calling **** out. You are getting your *** owned tho.

Did ask didn't care. I knew it took more and more from how the car performed with bolt ons and cam only. It took pure drag car **** to run with bolt on ls street car stuff.

We have no idea what the fuel done in phils car. It had a crap shoot tune in it that was never tested. It may have very well made less power on it. I can tell you this tho.....race brakes, lightened spool ring gear axles, air bag removal, 50% seating capacity, removal of seat belts, swapped trans mission all made more difference than that fuel

He won't post slips till it goes faster, then will say its all cause of him. He probably fucked the tune up too. Lol
I guess the more tats you get the dumber you become. Wtf ....do you not understand that the only thing i have did to the car is fix the fender and make a bracket to help get a ebrake on the car.

Well now I'm rebuilding the rearend in it because it broke and was noisy af when he bought it.

But you seem ti keep getting dumber from that ink sinking into that pea brain.

I wasn't buying the ******* car. Why would i ask about it? I already knew it took a **** ton more mods to a coyotah to get one to run with ls stuff......all of you have proved that.

Wtf would i want to replicate what cman did? That car was totally ruined as a street car. Do i want a noisy rearend? Do i want every light on my dash on? Do i want none functioning abs? Do i want a shitty driving spool ? No....i definitely will not be replicating that.

None of us has touched the engine downyboi.....just like cman didn't. Not that the engine is that great. It's good for a coyotah and that's about it

Seems as tho I've drove the point home. His actions prove it.

HAHA...I'm not sure she can do better. Have you seen her 20 year NA build?
You're a dumb bitch.

Thats actually the best he can do, hell Jake had better/funnier insults and that says alot.
I'm not trying to be funnby downyboi

I don't see why you couldn't. Especially if you're on E85. I made 440rwhp on a Dyno jet with my basic cam only set up with the L99. My cam is way smaller than yours and I have more stock parts than you.
more modded junk you couldn't make leave the 12s.
Old 06-25-2020, 10:44 AM
10 Second Club

600whp and real light will be nice.

I'll be around 950whp but I'm not pulling a bunch of weight. Going to stay a fat bitch
Old 06-25-2020, 10:50 AM
10 Second Club

You can always tell when bitch dougy is raging mad. He post a super long response to every person. Then denies everything so he don't look bad. Cman had the better et at the track the same day. And cman hadn't driven his setup before that. Philly tried all the "tricks" dougy told him and still lost. So then cman sells the car, crew buys it, to see why so fast. Then bitch because its faster so they slow it down.

Poor dougy always the slowest in cars and education

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019