Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2020, 11:40 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Well the reality is you are wrong 100% of the time. On top of that you lie like a bitch.

How come no comment on that super duper lightened spool and ring gear? Hollowed axles with machine work done to the flange on that coyotah car......weird. Does it not fit your bitch narrative? I mean look how wrong you were about that car .....fuckkng 100%
Old 06-22-2020, 02:35 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Those mods were well known. Only you freak out about it.

And y’all still managed to turn a known/proven 10.5s car into a 12s car somehow. Crazy ****....Lololol

Old 06-22-2020, 07:19 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by islander033

And y’all still managed to turn a known/proven 10.5s car into a 12s car somehow. Crazy ****....Lololol
amazing how they slowed that car way down. Must be all that knowledge hio has to go faster. Lol

Kinda like when he raged about how philly would go 9s with h/c yet ran worse with bolt ons and rockers. Yet dropped like 100lbs and added 100whp
The following users liked this post:
islander033 (06-23-2020)
Old 06-23-2020, 09:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

So im sure its been discussed at length but I missed it. What is supposedly done to this freak bolt ls6 to run 10's (allegedly) and more horsepower than Ive ever personally seen a HCI LS1/6 make?
islander033 (06-23-2020)
Old 06-23-2020, 09:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by spikestang
I'm sure it will run good, when are 5.3 heads maxed out, n\a? Anyone make over 550 rwhp with them?

That would depend on which 5.3 heads.
Old 06-23-2020, 09:25 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by AnnivSS
So im sure its been discussed at length but I missed it. What is supposedly done to this freak bolt ls6 to run 10's (allegedly) and more horsepower than Ive ever personally seen a HCI LS1/6 make?
he don't like to say the internal work like rockers, crank scraper, and who knows what else. At one point he was caught talking about how he ported and milled heads and still said bolt ons. Plus all the time to drill axles, and other lightweight drive train parts.
Old 06-23-2020, 09:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
he don't like to say the internal work like rockers, crank scraper, and who knows what else. At one point he was caught talking about how he ported and milled heads and still said bolt ons. Plus all the time to drill axles, and other lightweight drive train parts.

Yeah I dont believe 451rwhp on a sealed long block with true bolt ons. Main reason I asked.
Old 06-23-2020, 10:59 AM
10 Second Club

Yeah I dont believe 451rwhp on a sealed long block with true bolt ons. Main reason I asked.
he will come up with reason why it makes so much, and how others are dumb. Yet they all been faster than him
Old 06-23-2020, 01:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

he will come up with reason why it makes so much, and how others are dumb. Yet they all been faster than him

My L33 should make like 750n/a and run 7's then.
Old 06-23-2020, 02:20 PM
10 Second Club

My L33 should make like 750n/a and run 7's then.
if you listen to hio it should. Boosted it should make 2000whp on stock everything
AnnivSS (06-24-2020)
Old 06-23-2020, 02:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

the only defense of big numbers is speed density tuning.
Old 06-23-2020, 06:59 PM
Teching In

Received 77 Likes on 61 Posts

That would depend on which 5.3 heads.
bought them from Texas speed, 8-9 years ago, stage 2.5, not sure what core they use, just stamped prc.
Old 06-24-2020, 08:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by spikestang
bought them from Texas speed, 8-9 years ago, stage 2.5, not sure what core they use, just stamped prc.

Ah ok so they are worked then. Id imagine they probably start with 799 castings since that seems to be the best flowing factory 5.3 head (to my knowledge anyways, I could be wrong.) Thats why I sold my 862's and im going to use my 799's with some mild work from a local guy.
Old 06-24-2020, 09:16 AM
10 Second Club

amazing how they slowed that car way down. Must be all that knowledge hio has to go faster. Lol

Kinda like when he raged about how philly would go 9s with h/c yet ran worse with bolt ons and rockers. Yet dropped like 100lbs and added 100whp
What car did i slow down?? Please splain. So i can own that **** mouth of yours some more.

I was hoping phil would go 9s. Always hope a buddy is going to do well. But even i told him don't be surprised if it don't go faster. Phil didn't drop 100lbs.....if anything his car was heavier. He was adding weight to try and gain traction. You really don't know wtf you're talking about do you **** boi.

Because unlike your stupid bitch *** i know it takes more than a motor to go fast.

No allegedly running 10s about it. It did and in full street form. No special fuel needed. Drove to and from the track.....on a rain worthy tire at that.

Pretty impressive really for a bolt on na engine.

Btw...h/c record for a ls1 is 540whp. Many have been around 500. I mean the old ls1 has been 9s cam only and 8s sbe. Plenty of potential therrrr.

Funny you don't mention the gun drilled axles with the flanges machined down, extreme lightening of the ring gear and spool.....yes spool on cmans old car. My car nor phils vette had any of that.

You don't because you're to busy being zoobitch's bitch boi.

So in the end you're just a lying bitch just like him.

Never said it was sealed. Don't care about being sealed.....it simply doesn't matter. Once cam degreeing takes place on the furd side seals go out the window.

I don't care what you've seen. Fact is that identical combo makes numbers you ain't seen on a bolt on ls3 to.....both with acceleration numbers to back them up. Although i never ran the car at 451whp or you woulda seen better acceleration numbers.

Ever think you suck?? Ever think others suck and or cheap out on ****? Not pay attention to the details maybe.....nah couldn't be that eehhh.

Fact is many h/c and cam only cars on here made more than my bolt on ls6. Edumacate yourself dumbass.

I think I've said many times why it made what it made and where it could make more. The excuses come from your bitch ***.

if you listen to hio it should. Boosted it should make 2000whp on stock everything
There's a formula out there you know. Whatever it makes na doubles if you double the atmosphere efficiently. Pretty simple....I've said it lots. There is no magic to it. Ive even posted tests to prove it. Works like that on every engine.

Originally Posted by assasinator
the only defense of big numbers is speed density tuning.
i was using a maf then.
Old 06-24-2020, 09:20 AM
10 Second Club

No those mods weren't well known.....not that i cared. That car is a full on drag car. We took a street car w/o all those tricks and ran with it....out mph'd it. Did through a stock cat back, with bolt ons....crazy **** lololollolol

Dr b didn't run 12s in it tho. I mean where does you bitch *** come up with such stupid ****? You're just a straight up punk *** bitch.

Old 06-24-2020, 10:09 AM
7 Second Club

Actually they were well known, look it up on here.

Post up his last 2 slips..... I know you won't. LOL
Old 06-24-2020, 10:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
What car did i slow down?? Please splain. So i can own that **** mouth of yours some more.

I was hoping phil would go 9s. Always hope a buddy is going to do well. But even i told him don't be surprised if it don't go faster. Phil didn't drop 100lbs.....if anything his car was heavier. He was adding weight to try and gain traction. You really don't know wtf you're talking about do you **** boi.

Because unlike your stupid bitch *** i know it takes more than a motor to go fast.

No allegedly running 10s about it. It did and in full street form. No special fuel needed. Drove to and from the track.....on a rain worthy tire at that.

Pretty impressive really for a bolt on na engine.

Btw...h/c record for a ls1 is 540whp. Many have been around 500. I mean the old ls1 has been 9s cam only and 8s sbe. Plenty of potential therrrr.

Funny you don't mention the gun drilled axles with the flanges machined down, extreme lightening of the ring gear and spool.....yes spool on cmans old car. My car nor phils vette had any of that.

You don't because you're to busy being zoobitch's bitch boi.

So in the end you're just a lying bitch just like him.

Never said it was sealed. Don't care about being sealed.....it simply doesn't matter. Once cam degreeing takes place on the furd side seals go out the window.

I don't care what you've seen. Fact is that identical combo makes numbers you ain't seen on a bolt on ls3 to.....both with acceleration numbers to back them up. Although i never ran the car at 451whp or you woulda seen better acceleration numbers.

Ever think you suck?? Ever think others suck and or cheap out on ****? Not pay attention to the details maybe.....nah couldn't be that eehhh.

Fact is many h/c and cam only cars on here made more than my bolt on ls6. Edumacate yourself dumbass.

I think I've said many times why it made what it made and where it could make more. The excuses come from your bitch ***.

There's a formula out there you know. Whatever it makes na doubles if you double the atmosphere efficiently. Pretty simple....I've said it lots. There is no magic to it. Ive even posted tests to prove it. Works like that on every engine.

i was using a maf then.

I asked a question, you got defensive. That tells me everything I need to know. Where is said 540whp h/c/i ls1?
Old 06-24-2020, 11:53 AM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

https://ls1tech.com/forums/dynamomet...shattered.html
Old 06-24-2020, 12:44 PM
10 Second Club

Actually they were well known, look it up on here.

Post up his last 2 slips..... I know you won't. LOL
Why the **** would i have his slips???

Do you really think it could run a 12 broken as i have mentioned before you stupid fucktard.

Oh yea....forgot to mention race brakes vs no race brakes. And the all important air bag controversy since cman car air bags were removed. What about trans swap vs stock trans. Should we even go there.....lol Damn.....how many ways can i :own: that ***

You're just a troubled little bitch boi that don't know wtf he's talking about.

I asked a question, you got defensive. That tells me everything I need to know. Where is said 540whp h/c/i ls1?
It should tell you that you spout stupid ****.

and there ya have it
Old 06-24-2020, 03:46 PM
7 Second Club

Oh, looks like I been giving the crew br0 too much credit.

they slowed it down worse than 12s. Lol

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019