Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2020, 11:40 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

I'm not mad. No reason to be. Your lies don't mean **** to me just like you don't mean ****.

It took ALOT more to get that coyotah to run 10.5 than it did to get that vette to run 10.5. like ALOT.....not even comparable. That coyotah couldn't mph with it either.....same day same track of course.

And cman lost their race.

You're coyotah couldn't run with either of our cars. Neither could oj's. Poppa switched to chevy to run 10s with bolt ons too.
Old 06-25-2020, 11:41 AM
Teching In

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by sxc Z28
you’re clueless. Darth had a 180k mile bottom end when it put that number down and daily’d the car beating the hell out of it.

more clueless. Phil’s car had a clutch, lw battery, and ws6 wheels and gto spares as his drag pack. That was roughly 100lbs he never took any weight outside of that bolt ons and h/c. Funny thing is that race gas Phil was on is the equivalent of 99octane and e85 is equivalent to 105octane for the dummies in here lol it’s pretty clear all of this bugs you guys far more than it should

clueless lol

nice
Ugh what I said was facts I'm not clueless on phills car bc he told me everything about it lol
Old 06-25-2020, 11:41 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I'm not mad. No reason to be. Your lies don't mean **** to me just like you don't mean ****.

It took ALOT more to get that coyotah to run 10.5 than it did to get that vette to run 10.5. like ALOT.....not even comparable. That coyotah couldn't mph with it either.....same day same track of course.

You're coyotah couldn't run with either of our cars. Neither could oj's. Poppa switched to chevy to run 10s with bolt ons too.
They both trapped in the 130 mph range and Cman had a better ET that Phill never beat so...
Old 06-25-2020, 11:47 AM
Teching In

Takes a bit more than a motor to take the 1/4 mile record therr mr ink blot.

Besides that he ran it at like 6000ft.

You're not calling **** out. You are getting your *** owned tho.

Did ask didn't care. I knew it took more and more from how the car performed with bolt ons and cam only. It took pure drag car **** to run with bolt on ls street car stuff.

We have no idea what the fuel done in phils car. It had a crap shoot tune in it that was never tested. It may have very well made less power on it. I can tell you this tho.....race brakes, lightened spool ring gear axles, air bag removal, 50% seating capacity, removal of seat belts, swapped trans mission all made more difference than that fuel

I guess the more tats you get the dumber you become. Wtf ....do you not understand that the only thing i have did to the car is fix the fender and make a bracket to help get a ebrake on the car.

Well now I'm rebuilding the rearend in it because it broke and was noisy af when he bought it.

But you seem ti keep getting dumber from that ink sinking into that pea brain.

I wasn't buying the ******* car. Why would i ask about it? I already knew it took a **** ton more mods to a coyotah to get one to run with ls stuff......all of you have proved that.

Wtf would i want to replicate what cman did? That car was totally ruined as a street car. Do i want a noisy rearend? Do i want every light on my dash on? Do i want none functioning abs? Do i want a shitty driving spool ? No....i definitely will not be replicating that.

None of us has touched the engine downyboi.....just like cman didn't. Not that the engine is that great. It's good for a coyotah and that's about it

Seems as tho I've drove the point home. His actions prove it.

You're a dumb bitch.

I'm not trying to be funnby downyboi

more modded junk you couldn't make leave the 12s.
​​​​​​lets see you ask all these questions yet you asked cman a ton of questions at the track and in Kik about his car especially during the time your buddy was buying it. Crazy how it was called out then and now again about how you would act. Last I checked cman could drive home with his but the car you worked on couldn't...

I never ran the quarter in my new set up but my 8th was mid 7s @90+ mph

Last edited by 2010CamaroS; 06-25-2020 at 11:54 AM.
Old 06-25-2020, 12:10 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

This is gettin' good.
Old 06-25-2020, 12:13 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

my coyote out ran both those with less work than both if want to look at my coyote cars. Yet went 9s.

My first coyote didn't have near the work either did either, or your camaro. Yet still went 11.2 once trans was fixed.

Now go sit back in your little chair and let the actual car people do stuff
Old 06-25-2020, 12:26 PM
10 Second Club

But you couldn't get it past 11.5......you needed a team to do that.

So now you weak out and needed boost. Wtf do think would happen if either of our cars were boosted? We started out na and .8 and 1 second faster than you. Do you think you're going to magically catch up and pass since you couldn't get it done na?? Boost is a multiplier dipshit......we woulda only still been faster. You are ******* clueless.

Now go set in the corner and :stfu:
Old 06-25-2020, 12:34 PM
Teching In

So now you weak out and needed boost. Wtf do think would happen if either of our cars were boosted? We started out na and .8 and 1 second faster than you. Do you think you're going to magically catch up and pass since you couldn't get it done na?? Boost is a multiplier dipshit......we woulda only still been faster. You are ******* clueless.

Your car never went 10s nor not even close to a second quicker than his old coyote car. Idk where you're getting this delusional crap from
Old 06-25-2020, 12:46 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2010CamaroS
Ugh what I said was facts I'm not clueless on phills car bc he told me everything about it lol
Nothing was hidden at all about phils car. What's your point downsy boi.

Do you think you're telling me about it dipshit?

They both trapped in the 130 mph range and Cman had a better ET that Phill never beat so...
Phil went 132 downsy boi. Hell i still had mph on that car.....no lightened gears, spool or axles needed.

Didn't have to leave off a 2step....didn't need a 28" slick....no adjustable shocks....no drag bar....carpet still in the trunk

You don't know **** about either car.

​​​​​​lets see you ask all these questions yet you asked cman a ton of questions at the track and in Kik about his car especially during the time your buddy was buying it. Crazy how it was called out then and now again about how you would act. Last I checked cman could drive home with his but the car you worked on couldn't...

I never ran the quarter in my new set up but my 8th was mid 7s @90+ mph
So you never left the 12s.....gotcha. All you had to do was say that downsy boi.

I didn't ask him a ton of questions. I didn't care.....i knew it would take way more to get that coyotah to run with our cars......i was right.

I wasn't even on kik when he bought it dumbass. I had left well before that.....more lies from you. I did tell him it was a fast car but a race car. He now knows racecar lyfe. If i woulda went with him to go look at it i would have advised against buying it unless he wanted a race car.

**** breaks when you race.....what's new downsy boi? Phils car made more passes than anyone there that day.

Last edited by HioSSilver; 06-25-2020 at 12:53 PM.
Old 06-25-2020, 12:49 PM
10 Second Club

Your car never went 10s nor not even close to a second quicker than his old coyote car. Idk where you're getting this delusional crap from
my car went 10.7....and 10.9.

If you weren't such a retard you would have noticed i said .8 and 1 Second. Denoting the differences in phils vs mine vs inky boi.

But alas.....they way yall round .8 is closer to a second so thanks

Who's delusional now retard?
Old 06-25-2020, 02:13 PM
10 Second Club

a team? I was in Iraq for 15 months you idiot. 20 months of owing the car I was gone 15 of it. Lol

and I actually had the blower for my 11 coyote but it kept breaking trans with a few bolt ons. So i bought the 12. Slapped x pipe, paxton, boss intake and stall and gapped them both. With way less done. At 3900lbs. Imagine if i did all the weight reduction, light battery, e85 or race gas. I was still on 93 even. Lol and out trapped both with way less done, way more weight. Hell i ran with cooled seats on. In 95* heat.
Old 06-25-2020, 02:16 PM
10 Second Club

If you weren't such a retard you would have noticed i said .8 and 1 Second. Denoting the differences in phils vs mine vs inky boi.

want to take bets on how much faster a 4450lb hellcat with a 260lb driver will be than you?
Old 06-25-2020, 02:30 PM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
want to take bets on how much faster a 4450lb hellcat with a 260lb driver will be than you?
I personally wouldn’t waste the gas on him
Old 06-25-2020, 02:32 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Funniest thing in the last few pages is Hiollary gonna skip over 10s and go straight to 9s.

hahaha
The following 2 users liked this post by islander033:
2010CamaroS (06-25-2020), AnnivSS (06-26-2020)
Old 06-25-2020, 03:11 PM
Teching In

Nothing was hidden at all about phils car. What's your point downsy boi.

Do you think you're telling me about it dipshit?

Phil went 132 downsy boi. Hell i still had mph on that car.....no lightened gears, spool or axles needed.

Didn't have to leave off a 2step....didn't need a 28" slick....no adjustable shocks....no drag bar....carpet still in the trunk

You don't know **** about either car.

So you never left the 12s.....gotcha. All you had to do was say that downsy boi.

I didn't ask him a ton of questions. I didn't care.....i knew it would take way more to get that coyotah to run with our cars......i was right.

I wasn't even on kik when he bought it dumbass. I had left well before that.....more lies from you. I did tell him it was a fast car but a race car. He now knows racecar lyfe. If i woulda went with him to go look at it i would have advised against buying it unless he wanted a race car.

**** breaks when you race.....what's new downsy boi? Phils car made more passes than anyone there that day.
I'm not telling you anything about Phil's car hence me not quoting you yet you feel the need to quote me? The irony when you use the word downsy boi lol. You asked cman a lot of questions of his car. I clearly grouped the rental and Kik together... I understand why that is hard for you to understand though so no need to try and explain. I understand **** breaks when you race but my point still stands cman could drive his car home yet you beating your chest over the **** you work on (Phil's car) couldn't... Good work their Doug lol

I forgot you count timer errors as good slips lol either way at best you went .3 in et quicker and that's it. Jury still out on if you ever ran a 10.9. also good to know 132mph makes me correct when I said both went 130+ mph glad you tried to say it doesn't lol. Seriously can't make this **** up.
Old 06-25-2020, 03:28 PM
10 Second Club

So if one car woulda went 145 then it would still be 130+ eehh. Not how it works downy boi. Be specific.....it avoids the bull **** that way.

Fact is a bolt on ls3 out trapped it....as did a bolt on ls6. A h/c coyotah mind you. If those cars woulda been modded the same they woulda out et'd it and out trapped it.

No timing errors on me. Your opinion of it don't mean ****. Especially when you failed to call out dd car with would be more of a error.

****** downy boi can't leave the 12s and thinks his opinions matter
Old 06-25-2020, 03:38 PM
10 Second Club

a team? I was in Iraq for 15 months you idiot. 20 months of owing the car I was gone 15 of it. Lol

and I actually had the blower for my 11 coyote but it kept breaking trans with a few bolt ons. So i bought the 12. Slapped x pipe, paxton, boss intake and stall and gapped them both. With way less done. At 3900lbs. Imagine if i did all the weight reduction, light battery, e85 or race gas. I was still on 93 even. Lol and out trapped both with way less done, way more weight. Hell i ran with cooled seats on. In 95* heat.
Sounds like a pile of excuses to me.

I don't give 2 ***** about your boosted junk or you.

Originally Posted by OneSlowV
I personally wouldn’t waste the gas on him
I won't

He wanted to with his na coyotah. But it woulda got gaped bad.

Originally Posted by islander033
Funniest thing in the last few pages is Hiollary gonna skip over 10s and go straight to 9s.

hahaha
You see i can prove you wrong bitch.

I'm not telling you anything about Phil's car hence me not quoting you yet you feel the need to quote me? The irony when you use the word downsy boi lol. You asked cman a lot of questions of his car. I clearly grouped the rental and Kik together... I understand why that is hard for you to understand though so no need to try and explain. I understand **** breaks when you race but my point still stands cman could drive his car home yet you beating your chest over the **** you work on (Phil's car) couldn't... Good work their Doug lol

I forgot you count timer errors as good slips lol either way at best you went .3 in et quicker and that's it. Jury still out on if you ever ran a 10.9. also good to know 132mph makes me correct when I said both went 130+ mph glad you tried to say it doesn't lol. Seriously can't make this **** up.
One car went 132....the other one couldn't. Both cars went 10.5. Fact ftw

again downy bitch. I didn't ask cman **** about his car. Chatted a bit....looked at it like any car guy would....offered to adjust his pedal stop if it was a issue and that was it. Why if **** would i be all over his h/c drag car when we was there with a bolt on car running as good or better. Maybe you shoulda averaged the times and mph that day like yall like to do .

If you understand **** brwaks then your comment was stupid. The clutch warped.....after probably 10k street miles of beating on it and 30+ runs. It could drive....so again downy retard boi is wrong. Phil drove it home from my house.
Old 06-25-2020, 04:04 PM
10 Second Club

Just to clear this up that bolt on ls3 was faster the entire track except for the 60ft. Which makes sense in a drag car vs street car comparison.
Old 06-25-2020, 04:53 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

I like how some think you can combine the runs to try and make one good one. Lol

Last edited by islander033; 06-25-2020 at 05:18 PM.
Old 06-25-2020, 06:20 PM
Teching In

Sounds like a pile of excuses to me.

I don't give 2 ***** about your boosted junk or you.

I won't

He wanted to with his na coyotah. But it woulda got gaped bad.

You see i can prove you wrong bitch.

One car went 132....the other one couldn't. Both cars went 10.5. Fact ftw

again downy bitch. I didn't ask cman **** about his car. Chatted a bit....looked at it like any car guy would....offered to adjust his pedal stop if it was a issue and that was it. Why if **** would i be all over his h/c drag car when we was there with a bolt on car running as good or better. Maybe you shoulda averaged the times and mph that day like yall like to do .

If you understand **** brwaks then your comment was stupid. The clutch warped.....after probably 10k street miles of beating on it and 30+ runs. It could drive....so again downy retard boi is wrong. Phil drove it home from my house.
You have a hard time with English don't you? I said from the rental and drive home... Phils clutch was going out. With his issue no way he would have made it home but again that's nothing new with **** you work on. Point made is you on your 4th engine 15th build in 20 years and still haven't left the 11s. With all your talk you would think your Camaro would have made it to the rental and beat Phil and an handedly. However you bitched out and down shifted and fucked your engine up. Oh well looks like we all know you were scared of that gap from cman. Since you're so confident your HCI build can run 9s you had better run nothing but 9s bc if you don't it will only get worse for you in here. You'll be like Jake and leave from all **** talking that will happen.

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019