Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2021, 08:14 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by NW-99SS
I'm glad Hio knows what I have and haven't driven, and that his knowledge of winter driving clearly exceeds my entire life of living in Canadian prairie winters which are obviously weak by comparison to his vast and extensive repertoire of driving...
She dum ownd you good. wow
The following users liked this post:
NW-99SS (01-19-2021)
Old 01-19-2021, 08:34 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 78 Likes on 48 Posts

I'm glad Hio knows what I have and haven't driven, and that his knowledge of winter driving clearly exceeds my entire life of living in Canadian prairie winters which are obviously weak by comparison to his vast and extensive repertoire of driving...
NOW you're catching on bud
The following 2 users liked this post by FinalCam:
islander033 (01-19-2021), NW-99SS (01-19-2021)
Old 01-20-2021, 01:31 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by AnnivSS
"AWD is for soccer moms"

-Laughs in group b rally.
So you think that's the exact same system?

Even if it was the ground clearance alone will limit how much snow those vehicles can go in vs a true 4x4.

I always knew you wasn't that bright. But this takes it to a whole new level.

If you dispute the advantages of true 4x4 and think awd is better then yea....i question what you have driven and the experiences you've had driving with good reason.

Awd systems can sometime be down to 1 tire moving you. Many kick out above a certain speed.......and none of them work as well as full locked 4x4. Ive seen the center viscous coupling kick out or be late kicking in before leaving the vehicle stranded. Guess what?? That don't happen with a a full locked system even if it don't have lockers in the diffs.

Ive been on soft beaches where they didn't allow awd vehicles . Even my own truck struggled until the diff locked. that's something that wouldn't happen on a awd vehicle.

You know about as much about them as you do abs.....which is next to nothing.

Originally Posted by islander033
She dum ownd you good. wow
You a dumb bitch

Originally Posted by FinalCam
NOW you're catching on bud
you a dumbass to
Old 01-20-2021, 02:25 PM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
For those who haven’t seen it. Short vid, enjoy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ_a6HQar3U&noapp=1
What weight reduction have you done and do you have a dyno number on it?
Old 01-20-2021, 02:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

Can't string a proper sentence together to save his life, and I'm the one that isn't that bright. That's rich.

islander033 (01-21-2021)
Old 01-20-2021, 02:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 66 Likes on 47 Posts

You speak truth Hioosilver.
There is almost as much difference from an awd to a real 4x4 as there is between a standard sedan and an awd.
And unfortunately for many they don't learn this until they are buried and have to shell out the money for a tow.
The good thing is it's like getting your dick caught in your zipper.
You wont make that mistake again.
HioSSilver (01-20-2021)
Old 01-20-2021, 03:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 66 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by Lbzdmax07
Of course you loved it, you also drive a car with strategically placed holes all over. You should probably make sure you know what a locker vs limited slip is. Im sorry you can't drive a normal AWD vehicle but instead need a true 4x4 to make up for your inability as a driver.
Since you brought it up, do YOU know the difference between a limited slip and a locker?
Btw, "lincoln locker's" were pretty common at one time when folks didn't want or couldn't afford detroit's.
Old 01-20-2021, 03:46 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by necrocannibal
What weight reduction have you done and do you have a dyno number on it?
brakes, kmember, fixed seat for driver and removed passenger, back seats still in. Not sure on dyno numbers, the placed I used to dyno before moved in early 2020 currently doesn’t have a dyno. Based on previous trap and dyno to current trap I figure low 800.
Old 01-20-2021, 04:47 PM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
brakes, kmember, fixed seat for driver and removed passenger, back seats still in. Not sure on dyno numbers, the placed I used to dyno before moved in early 2020 currently doesn’t have a dyno. Based on previous trap and dyno to current trap I figure low 800.
Ok thanks for spelling it out.
Old 01-20-2021, 08:16 PM
10 Second Club

Can't string a proper sentence together to save his life, and I'm the one that isn't that bright. That's rich.
And spot on. When you bring grammar up you know truth has just kicked you in the nutz.

Originally Posted by dannyz
Since you brought it up, do YOU know the difference between a limited slip and a locker?
Btw, "lincoln locker's" were pretty common at one time when folks didn't want or couldn't afford detroit's.
If he knew he wouldn't have said anything that stupid. If any of these guys knew they wouldn't be saying the stupid **** they are. They wouldn't be liking or recieving likes.........the only thing they truly like is stroking each other off.
Old 01-21-2021, 07:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
And spot on. When you bring grammar up you know truth has just kicked you in the nutz.

If he knew he wouldn't have said anything that stupid. If any of these guys knew they wouldn't be saying the stupid **** they are. They wouldn't be liking or recieving likes.........the only thing they truly like is stroking each other off.

Nope, I just have an entire thread of evidence that you're a moron and there is zero point arguing with you. Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
islander033 (01-22-2021)
Old 01-21-2021, 08:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 171 Likes on 119 Posts

Imagine spouting off all that self-relevance while still basing on information you claim to know about someone you met once, yet know nothing of their vehicle ownership history...

Yup, we are the dumb dumbs here.

Carry on with the simple Jack show.
The following 2 users liked this post by NW-99SS:
AnnivSS (01-21-2021), islander033 (01-22-2021)
Old 01-21-2021, 03:11 PM
10 Second Club

Nope, I just have an entire thread of evidence that you're a moron and there is zero point arguing with you. Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Well you're the idiot and they are.

Do you actually think a awd vehicle that can't lock any of the 3 differentials that it has is gonna go better in snow than a fully lock 4x4? Because that's what the dipshit below claimed.

Imagine spouting off all that self-relevance while still basing on information you claim to know about someone you met once, yet know nothing of their vehicle ownership history...

Yup, we are the dumb dumbs here.

Carry on with the simple Jack show.
you're the one that said stupid ****. I just called you on it. I called you on **** YOU said you drove. Then I splained the differences because apparently you don't ******* know.........or you wouldn't have said the dumb **** in the beginning.
Old 01-21-2021, 03:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Do you actually think a awd vehicle that can't lock any of the 3 differentials that it has is gonna go better in snow than a fully lock 4x4? Because that's what the dipshit below claimed.

you're the one that said stupid ****. I just called you on it. I called you on **** YOU said you drove. Then I splained the differences because apparently you don't ******* know.........or you wouldn't have said the dumb **** in the beginning.

With computer controlled variable differentials and a proper tire, I will take a modern AWD system in the snow (granted at a certain ground clearance level it becomes irrelevant) over a fully locked 4wd any day of the week. Ive never had to drive in anything over 8 inches of snow but my Evo handled snow WAYYYYYYYY better than my 2016 Tacoma did. I havent put a front locker in my 2021 Tacoma yet.
Old 01-22-2021, 07:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 171 Likes on 119 Posts

It's obvious you can't read anything except your menstrual cycle...so continue on with your childish posts and insults. I was the last one here to ever condescend you, thanks for ending that.

I could list everything I've owned, plus everything I've driven. I could explain every scenario I've ever dealt with...but nothing matters to you except your ego and blatantly retarded point of view.
The following 2 users liked this post by NW-99SS:
AnnivSS (01-22-2021), islander033 (01-22-2021)
Old 01-22-2021, 09:01 AM
7 Second Club

Hiollary getting rekt in here....dang
Old 01-22-2021, 05:33 PM
10 Second Club

With computer controlled variable differentials and a proper tire, I will take a modern AWD system in the snow (granted at a certain ground clearance level it becomes irrelevant) over a fully locked 4wd any day of the week. Ive never had to drive in anything over 8 inches of snow but my Evo handled snow WAYYYYYYYY better than my 2016 Tacoma did. I havent put a front locker in my 2021 Tacoma yet.
Lol....8 inches of ******* snow . You're ******* opinion doesn't matter for **** then fo sho dumbass.......******* 8" of snow lmao. I bet you measured that with your 4" pecker twice.

I don't even hardly count a 8" snow. I'm talking snow here queerbait. Atleast a foot....20" or even 30" + and you're ******* yakkin on 8" and these boi toys of yours is backing you

My point is made.....thanks

It's obvious you can't read anything except your menstrual cycle...so continue on with your childish posts and insults. I was the last one here to ever condescend you, thanks for ending that.

I could list everything I've owned, plus everything I've driven. I could explain every scenario I've ever dealt with...but nothing matters to you except your ego and blatantly retarded point of view.
What i said was true and gave the reasoning behind it. All you gave was your worthless opinion with no reasoning at all.

You apparently have never owned a fully locked 4x4.

Originally Posted by islander033
Hiollary getting rekt in here....dang
lol....not here ***
Old 01-22-2021, 06:02 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

2020 Silverado Trailboss 5.3 bone stock, this that lightning speed

Old 01-22-2021, 06:20 PM
7 Second Club

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
2020 Silverado Trailboss 5.3 bone stock, this that lightning speed