Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2019, 01:33 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Don’t let me stop the bitchfest but take a peek at one of the lowest mileage C6Z’s for sale - damn beautiful

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...8556/overview/
Old 06-12-2019, 03:10 PM
Teching In

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Pull this **** again and you'll be bant no matter how sexy a better is!
Old 06-12-2019, 03:12 PM
Teching In

DD hurting feels in here I see nothing new Sean also making his puppet dance yet again nothing new.
Old 06-12-2019, 03:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

C6Z doesn't have fixed heads

Hio, fox weight can differ dramatically depending on year options etc. Some can be as much as 3400. Slap a blower on one with subframe connectors,Tremec etc and weight can go up fast. I need to weigh mine but I bet its about 3300ish

Where I find the Terminators suffer is the launch and heat soak. Trick we used to do racing them(Supras too) was let them waste a run and not move. By the time they come back and line up they are hot. Still stock with good driver and decent air they could go high 12s which was good. Lets not talk about the replacement doe....
Old 06-12-2019, 03:51 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mike Morris

Hio, fox weight can differ dramatically depending on year options etc. Some can be as much as 3400. Slap a blower on one with subframe connectors,Tremec etc and weight can go up fast. I need to weigh mine but I bet its about 3300ish

Where I find the Terminators suffer is the launch and heat soak. Trick we used to do racing them(Supras too) was let them waste a run and not move. By the time they come back and line up they are hot. Still stock with good driver and decent air they could go high 12s which was good. Lets not talk about the replacement doe....
Or just spray nitrous in the back of the blower to cool the air and make more power lol
Old 06-12-2019, 07:46 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Turdinator
I'm not reading his posts anymore, but considering he's been running 9s and representing the ls community for years...I'm entirely sure his post was objective and insightful.

Also, LOL at him crying to Jay in PMs about people "harassing" him all while literally doing everything in his power to make people mad on the internet. If there ever was a stereotypical millennial...
Bahahahahaha I never "cried" to anyone. I simply asked why I get banned and all my puppets don't for doing the exact same things. It's clear that I get under A LOT of people's skins on here.

Originally Posted by snake95
The shit4brains crew is about to have a collective aneurism

Missy lost his soul to a turbo mustang.
Dug runs mid 11s with a termi notch.
Chris still doesn't own a keyboard with a period or comma key

That's a wrap. Don't have anymore nightmares over islander's 150+mph car
So you're STILL ducking my question(s) like a little poosay?

SNAKE95 you believe that a terminator swapped fox should butt **** your car right? Answer this serious question please?
Old 06-12-2019, 07:51 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

You are special Flake. No one else here says they have a "nine second beast" with no time slips to prove it.
Old 06-12-2019, 07:54 PM
Banned

Wow my 9 second beast sure gets your anxiety babalu'ing, huh Ricky Retardo?
Old 06-12-2019, 07:55 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
You are special Flake. No one else here says they have a "nine second beast" with no time slips to prove it.
She is full troll full time, won't be long and she'll be out of profiles to troll on.
Old 06-12-2019, 07:59 PM
Banned

Awww Zoolander033 is butthurt because i exploited more of her ignorance about FI LS engines. Sweet 10 second 1,000whp cah, brah!
Old 06-12-2019, 09:12 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
Please explain what you seem to think I think. You, me, & most others here know what my cars best track time was. 11.80 in case you forgot. You confuse me with your statements. I don't come here with many questions.

For your question. How bout you get some knowledge for yourself & spend some time at a drag strip.
The shit4brains crew is about to have a collective aneurism

Missy lost his soul to a turbo mustang.
Dug runs mid 11s with a termi notch.
Chris still doesn't own a keyboard with a period or comma key

That's a wrap. Don't have anymore nightmares over islander's 150+mph car
Does hi trap match his et?

It really chaps your *** my furd is way faster than yours.

Originally Posted by Chris25
Someone get this lady a tissue she's all in her feels today sheesh............ Difference is your on your period and I don't know how to use a period I'll take the latter of the two.
His period is constant.

Originally Posted by 2010CamaroS
DD hurting feels in here I see nothing new Sean also making his puppet dance yet again nothing new.
Lol....you ain't reading the same **** as erryone else.

Originally Posted by Mike Morris

A fox ain't weighing 3400lb. Hell a 03 mach would struggle to get that heavy.

Originally Posted by 2010CamaroS
Or just spray nitrous in the back of the blower to cool the air and make more power lol
Wow....the only knowledge you have is dumb knowledge

Originally Posted by Red2kZ28
Bahahahahaha I never "cried" to anyone. I simply asked why I get banned and all my puppets don't for doing the exact same things. It's clear that I get under A LOT of people's skins on here.

So you're STILL ducking my question(s) like a little poosay?

SNAKE95 you believe that a terminator swapped fox should butt **** your car right? Answer this serious question please?
Good luck with getting him to answer a question. He's a dem. He don't answer questions only ignores them when he's backed in a corner.

Awww Zoolander033 is butthurt because i exploited more of her ignorance about FI LS engines. Sweet 10 second 1,000whp cah, brah!
Lol
Old 06-12-2019, 09:58 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Bahahahahaha I never "cried" to anyone. I simply asked why I get banned and all my puppets don't for doing the exact same things. It's clear that I get under A LOT of people's skins on here. So you're STILL ducking my question(s) like a little poosay?

A termi notch car should be over one full second faster than my 11.8 run and trap 10+mph more.

dugless, you avoid more questions on here than a person who identifies as deaf when someone starts talking to him. You're the least intelligent person in the section, c'mon now.

You can't even respond to simple posts anymore your brain is fried like the 4 engines you've fucked up.
Old 06-12-2019, 10:06 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

A termi notch car should be over one full second faster than my 11.8 run and trap 10+mph more.

dugless, you avoid more questions on here than a person who identifies as deaf when someone starts talking to him. You're the least intelligent person in the section, c'mon now.

You can't even respond to simple posts anymore your brain is fried like the 4 engines you've fucked up.
Snake ducking me like he owes me child support........ Quick Mac come get this lady a midol and a cranberry juice she's leaking.....
Old 06-12-2019, 10:10 PM
Banned

You already said that 3 tenths and 5 mph is "butt *******". Changing your tune now, girly?

Doug would butt **** your turd, in your own words. How does that salt taste?

Old 06-12-2019, 10:25 PM
10 Second Club

It is a second + faster than your turd. My notch wouldn't have lost to a 114 car. It walks 114 cars harder than you got walked by a 114 car. You have a high 12 street car from the looks of that run. Which completely confirms that 11.8 was a timing error. Not like you ever went back to the track to back it up either.

I haven't fucked up 4 engines tho. More bullshit on your part. It's great me only using troofs on you. Really puts your lack of iq in perspective.

Originally Posted by Chris25
Snake ducking me like he owes me child support........ Quick Mac come get this lady a midol and a cranberry juice she's leaking.....
Lol@ child support

You already said that 3 tenths and 5 mph is "butt *******". Changing your tune now, girly?

Doug would butt **** your turd, in your own words. How does that salt taste?

Lmao

His **** is a masterful turd to get drug the way it did by a 12.2@114 car. It looked like he threw a anchor out in 3rd then it lost all compression when he pulled 4th. Sad really.......snail95 mouth is faster than his car.
Old 06-12-2019, 10:47 PM
Banned

Lol yeah if a basically stock 5.br0 walked him that bad, your fox would rip her **** off and her to death with them.
Old 06-12-2019, 11:07 PM
10 Second Club

Yea idk why that's so hard for him to understand.
Old 06-12-2019, 11:18 PM
Banned

I don't think she's too far from you now. You should meet her somewhere for a few roll races and point your camera backwards so we can see the Titanic lengths you pull on Flake95.
Old 06-13-2019, 12:54 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Ballz
Old 06-13-2019, 06:43 AM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Lololololololololololo

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019