Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

We’ve got 2 threads bumping along at least now
The following users liked this post:
ALGX (07-03-2019)
Old 07-03-2019, 01:32 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
Wrong again as usual. You’re using my rule for TSP’s fatgen but using your rule for hambone’s car. Why is it so hard for you to stick to one narrative/rule/side of the fence? I don’t get it. Most men don’t flip flop like females do the way you do.

So if we’re using the block designates the motor rule, then hambone’s car is a LS7 car and TSP’s fatgen is an LS3 car. If we are using your rule then Hambone’s motor is an LS3 and TSP’s fatgen is an LS7 which makes 8s NA much less impressive as compared to an LS3 going 8s NA.

So which rule would you like to use and stick to, hio? We can move on once that is established.

Edit: This clearly proves hio is a liberal. Wants to use both rules for whichever narrative he is spitting for the moment. I just want one rule established and to stick to it. Is that too hard to do, hio?
Another one that don't understand the terminology of lsx.

Hey nate.....you make any passes yet? Do you even own a hotrod?

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
So "bolt on ZL1 kill all the boosted 5.0s in here" not true. thanks for clarifying.
It's very much true

Originally Posted by snake95
All this crying from you, AKA the heads designate the motor bullshit that the tear-wiper crew adheres by, means the car was an LS7.

Changing the subject won't save you no matter how many times you try
So you to dumb to understand the terminology of lsx.....i understand. You ain't that bright.

Originally Posted by NW-99SS
Correct they started out as LS6 as that was the Phase 1 base option for a ZL-1 order from GMMG. The 427s are most certainly C5R blocks:

"Phase 3, which is what our profile car is, delivered 600 horsepower using an aluminum CR5 race 427 block and a group of special parts, including a Callies 4340 forged-steel crank and billet steel connecting rods, JE lightweight pistons with file-fitted rings, CNC ported LS6 heads, big valves with titanium springs and retainers, numbered Wilson ZL1 intake manifold, and 1 7/8-inch headers with three-inch-diameter collectors and an electric cut-out switch."
Yea you could option them differently.

I know you got embarrassed in that section and want to live it down, but it was too funny.

For anyone who wants to have a good laugh, it's in the Forced Induction section, title was something like smallest twins on a 5.7 or something. Dug ditches call outs, stutters and stammers when called out, and ultimately deflects until he can disappear into the night

Marc has posted and I'm not gonna hold your hand even though you're the size of a child. Sorry.

How come you never ran your camaro on the gameboy? Didn't you only run the Frankenstein billion dollar baby at the track? Afraid to see what your **** does on the street?
Like o said feel free to post marcs stuff up.....or it didn't happen. Pretty easy ya see.

Yea smallest twins on a 5.7 was a joke. Why the **** do that even. But for you guys wanting twins there's a couple dudes in there that snail9.5 supports completely with his mouf around their pecker that says they can build you one in 2hrs.

So that means you roll into their shop and 2hrs later you leave turbo'd and 8sec capable even if they only ran 10s.

I see you and Tyler have taken the relationship to the next level You could have just said you made it but then again people would've called BS because it doesn't look like the English of an autistic dyslexic amputee typing with his kneecap during an earthquake.
Well we're not tied at the dicks like you and feather duster crew .

Love it when you come up wif engrish ****. It means i won.

Originally Posted by big hammer
Dug intellectually frustrates people lol
It's pretty hard corn on them

Originally Posted by JC316
So yeah, it was never in a factory car, which makes it a swap. It's like trying to say that a Roush mustang was a factory car.

The exhaust hooks right up to the factory H pipe. The fuel lines are in the same spot on the Cobras as the GT's, only time they're different is on the Mark VIII. Ran just fine on the GT tune. You've got me on the CAI being different, but that is such a reach, it's pathetic. Besides, last I checked, the 00 Z28 used an EGR and the LS6 didn't, so some extra parts will be needed. I don't know how many times I have to tell you this, I NEVER RAN THE 4V SWAPPED CAR AT THE TRACK. Again, a slow pass has absolutely nothing to do with an engine being considered a swap or not, you're just using it because you have nothing else.

Hell no it wasn't optimal, that's why it was an engine swap, just like yours. 4V never came in the GT, thus it was a swap. LS6 never came in the Fbod, thus it was a swap. They both drop in, they both work on the factory crap, but they're still swaps.
So running at the track mean nuffin now eehhhee. And now it's known you had 2 turd 4v.

From what i understand the exhaust mani's don't interchange.....even if the h pipe does. Meaning for those to stupid to understand that it is not a direct replacement. Which you have admitted. And again the imra needs to be controled.....or removed. So with wiring/exhaust mani/cai changes it IS NOT A DIRECT REPLACEMENT SUCH AS A LS6 IS. End of motherfucking story you idiot.

You can run a ls1 intake on a ls6......so yea direct replacement. I ran ls1 pvc system to so yea......direct replacement.
Old 07-03-2019, 01:42 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver

Love it when you come up wif engrish ****. It means i won.It's pretty hard corn on themSo running at the track mean nuffin now eehhhee. And now it's known you had 2 turd 4v.
No, I don't ever correct your garbage, I wouldn't have time to type **** else if I corrected your ****.

Frankly, it's amazing that a grown man in his 40s barely has command of the English language as it's the only language you've ever known. You do realize than any random stranger stumbling across this section probably takes one look at what you type and writes you off as a clown, right? Being able to communicate isn't about bragging rights You sound as dumb as someone saying "correcting my math means I won"

Anyway, search for Marc's **** yourself.

BTW nate sat you down like a child and it's hilarious seeing you try to back out of that corner. Please keep it up. Your subject changes aren't working
Old 07-03-2019, 01:42 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

“It’s very much true” but only “if it gets a big blower”
Old 07-03-2019, 02:11 PM
10 Second Club

No, I don't ever correct your garbage, I wouldn't have time to type **** else if I corrected your ****.

Frankly, it's amazing that a grown man in his 40s barely has command of the English language as it's the only language you've ever known. You do realize than any random stranger stumbling across this section probably takes one look at what you type and writes you off as a clown, right? Being able to communicate isn't about bragging rights You sound as dumb as someone saying "correcting my math means I won"

Anyway, search for Marc's **** yourself.

BTW nate sat you down like a child and it's hilarious seeing you try to back out of that corner. Please keep it up. Your subject changes aren't working
Nate....lmao.....what a loser. Whines about **** none stop. Sure glad he's on your side. It makes it that much easier to make you look like a idiot.

So no proof on marc......all you had to say.

So you "don't correct my garbage " but then go on to write a entire paragraph about it......... can't even make this **** up vjest:

“It’s very much true” but only “if it gets a big blower”
You got your blower of choice....it should get it's.
Old 07-03-2019, 02:55 PM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Hio be dancin!

More fuel to the fire- Hio, you ever get your camaro on your scales? Im curious what the weight distribution is with all of your R&D and weight reduction.
Old 07-03-2019, 03:05 PM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Did we come to a decision yet, hio? Which one is it? Cylinders heads designate the motor or the block?
Old 07-03-2019, 04:20 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

HIo makes dumb comment then instead of saying “damn my bad that’s not what I meant, I meant this....” he makes another comment which is completely different then defends both. But hey, what else can we expect from the poor old man.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:18 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by zz4camaro1980
Hio be dancin!

More fuel to the fire- Hio, you ever get your camaro on your scales? Im curious what the weight distribution is with all of your R&D and weight reduction.

Yea you guys be break dancin.....when you're not slow dancing with each other. Weight distribution should be better. Than stock fo sho. Most weight comes off the front. Almost nothing off the back. Jack/spare still in it. Might move the battery to the back. It's gonna need all the traction it can get with the second cumming

I weighed it once last year but forget the deets. And when my phone took a poo i lost the pic of it.

Did we come to a decision yet, hio? Which one is it? Cylinders heads designate the motor or the block?
I think i splained it well.....you just ain't smart enough to figure it out.

Hey nate.....you made any passes at all yet? Tell us about your ls hotrod.......ooohhh wait. You don't have one

HIo makes dumb comment then instead of saying “damn my bad that’s not what I meant, I meant this....” he makes another comment which is completely different then defends both. But hey, what else can we expect from the poor old man.
They have you covered. Just think what would happen if they had blower of choice like you.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 81 Likes on 59 Posts

So running at the track mean nuffin now eehhhee. And now it's known you had 2 turd 4v.

From what i understand the exhaust mani's don't interchange.....even if the h pipe does. Meaning for those to stupid to understand that it is not a direct replacement. Which you have admitted. And again the imra needs to be controled.....or removed. So with wiring/exhaust mani/cai changes it IS NOT A DIRECT REPLACEMENT SUCH AS A LS6 IS. End of motherfucking story you idiot.

You can run a ls1 intake on a ls6......so yea direct replacement. I ran ls1 pvc system to so yea......direct replacement.
Running the track has nothing to do with identifying an engine vs a stock replacement. I've had a shitload of turd 4V's. 4 Mark VIII's,2 Cobras, a swap, and a Continental. Yes, the manifolds are different, but I can't recall buying a single motor that didn't have manifolds on it. IMRC only applies to B head motors, and you can zip tie them open. Changing the intake to make it work with factory equipment sure sounds like a swap.

It's really quite simple, if the engine was not available in the car, it's a swap. Doesn't matter if it fits exactly, it's still a swap. A factory replacement is identical to what came out.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:29 PM
10 Second Club

When you're engine shows up with no intake there was nothing to change. You can put either intake on at that point......pretty simple if you're not a bloomin idiot.

Oh it for sure matters if a engine directly fits or not. If not then there's nothing to differentiate a replacement from someone who would a radial engine in their car, how a duramax swap, i swapped a ls1 in a 56 belair........fo sho that was ******* different and more effort than replacing the ls1 with a ls6.

Maybe that's over your head with your limited skill level tho.
Old 07-03-2019, 06:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 81 Likes on 59 Posts

When you're engine shows up with no intake there was nothing to change. You can put either intake on at that point......pretty simple if you're not a bloomin idiot.

Oh it for sure matters if a engine directly fits or not. If not then there's nothing to differentiate a replacement from someone who would a radial engine in their car, how a duramax swap, i swapped a ls1 in a 56 belair........fo sho that was ******* different and more effort than replacing the ls1 with a ls6.

Maybe that's over your head with your limited skill level tho.
I think the mentally challenged here is you. Simple question, was the LS6 offered in the 00 Z28 from the factory? No? Then it's a swap. End of story. Try passing that bullshit off at Barrett-Jackson, or stock/super stock drag racing and all of your little stipulations fly right out the window. Not original block, not original heads, not original intake = engine swap.
Old 07-03-2019, 07:14 PM
Teching In

TSP running 8s in a LS7 fatgen was neat but would have been so much sweeter if it was still the LS3.
Old 07-03-2019, 07:42 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by JC316
I think the mentally challenged here is you. Simple question, was the LS6 offered in the 00 Z28 from the factory? No? Then it's a swap. End of story. Try passing that bullshit off at Barrett-Jackson, or stock/super stock drag racing and all of your little stipulations fly right out the window. Not original block, not original heads, not original intake = engine swap.
The end of story is it's a direct replacement. The other end if the story is you're to ****** stupid to comprehend that.

If your dumbass really wants to get into figuring out what intake belongs on what motor you should used the 2v intake on the 4v. So one more thing you HAD to swap to make that happen. You're pretty dumb for even bringing that up.

TSP running 8s in a LS7 fatgen was neat but would have been so much sweeter if it was still the LS3.
Likely said 6.2 on the block. Isn't that what you like to go by.
Old 07-03-2019, 08:22 PM
Teching In

Likely said 6.2 on the block. Isn't that what you like to go by.
But you go by two different rules because you’re a liberal fairy.
Old 07-03-2019, 08:36 PM
10 Second Club

Actually I'm smart enough to look at the entire thing.....a liberal like you only focuses on one item to make that their platform.

Then they change like you on a whim....and look stupid doing so. Once again like you.

They typically have no experience of their own either but they want to tell someone else what it's all about......and again like you.

So tell us about your current ls hotrod.....or any hotrod you have at the moment.
Old 07-03-2019, 09:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A direct replacement is whatever GM would put back in the car if it replaced the original engine under warranty.
Pretty cut and dry.
Old 07-03-2019, 09:13 PM
10 Second Club

Oh look....another dumbass with no clue
Old 07-03-2019, 09:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Actually I'm smart enough to look at the entire thing.....a liberal like you only focuses on one item to make that their platform.

Then they change like you on a whim....and look stupid doing so. Once again like you.

They typically have no experience of their own either but they want to tell someone else what it's all about......and again like you.

So tell us about your current ls hotrod.....or any hotrod you have at the moment.
Please explain.

Do you look at the entire thing on hams car or on the TSP car?

You are the one changing on a whim, flip flopping, whenever you want to down play hams car.

How's your hot rod running?
Old 07-03-2019, 09:54 PM
Teching In

You said that the heads designate the motor. You have said this hundreds of times trying to prove us all wrong that the block does not designate the motor. You can’t even lie your way out of this one as I’m sure someone will go back and find PLENTY of evidence of you saying the cylinder heads designate the motor.

So that being said, TSP’s 5th gen is technically an LS7 per your rules. And Hambone’s motor is an LS3 per your rules. One thing is for sure, TSP’s motor and hambone’s motor cannot both be LS3s per your rules.

“You guys are right. Ive backed myself into a corner trying to downplay hambone’s motor and I can’t flip flop my way out of this one,” is all you have to say and we’ll move on.

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019