Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Lt1 vs. Boxster

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2004, 10:06 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

258 flywheel horsepower? LT1s are putting that or more to the wheels. LS1s? About 30 to 40 more to the pavement. $50,000 for 258 horsepower? Wow, I am really impressed.
Old 07-28-2004, 11:54 AM
Banned

Have you ever heard of the concept of weight???? Yeah the LT1 has slightly more hp and LS1 has a good deal more but the ******* weight of your beasts negates all that wonderful hp. I'd rather cut a 100lbs than gain 10hp. Weight affects EVERYTHING. Cornering, braking, acceleration. Some of you guys are just so stupid. STupid hicks.
Old 07-28-2004, 12:03 PM
TECH Junkie

HAHAHA this guy is great, thats what Torque is for, does your car even make any?? A 1LE camaro will pull almost a full 1G in the corner, We have what U say is a Poor man's sports car but at least ours came with *****. Oh yea if U check my mods U will see I will out corner your Krautwagon anyday, come to Texas and I will hand U your *** on a Silver platter in the "TWISTIES" and put !!MILES!! on you in the straight line RiceBoy
Old 07-28-2004, 12:16 PM
Banned

I didn't know porsche drivers were ricers. I don't have the requisite huge wing on the back end.......yet lol. me ricer......you hick. Go find yer sister.
Old 07-28-2004, 12:21 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Porsche_Daddy
I didn't know porsche drivers were ricers. I don't have the requisite huge wing on the back end.......yet lol. me ricer......you hick. Go find yer sister.
Nope. Attitude defines ricers and you, sir, are a ricer.

Step up to American muscle and get bitch slapped.
Old 07-28-2004, 12:22 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by enisguy
You're a ******* idiot, man.

1. An '03 Boxster S is a mid-14 second car. Sorry to shatter your dreams. 220 rwhp and 3100 lbs does not equal 13s, sorry.
2. How the are LS1s "not that fast stock" if they're faster (low 13s) than you CLAIM your car is (mid 13s)?
3. Why don't you take a trip to Jersey so I can school your *** at E-town on camera/for money for everybody to see?
The Roadster is a high 13's car Car and Driver Road Test

They aren't that great for the price. I have yet to loose to one. I smoked several normal boxsters and raced 1 S series. He was a bad, bad driver.
Old 07-28-2004, 12:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Your sister was fun enough last night And its you magazine racing, V6 firebird thinks its a trans am attitude that makes U a RICER, ricer
Old 07-28-2004, 12:36 PM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

My car weighed 3540 WITH ME, no weight reduction and 1/4 tank gas...
(I weigh ~140lbs) ...thats a 95 Z28, T-Top, Auto, with power seats, bose 5 speaker, etc...

The little bit of weight we have compared to a boxster is easily made up for in other areas.
Old 07-28-2004, 12:49 PM
TECH Junkie

Damn for $51K you could have bought a Z06 and been able to out handle your Porsche Boxster and blow it doors off, damn you made a bad purchase
Old 07-28-2004, 12:54 PM
TECH Resident

why find my sister? thats sick. no doubt when i can cruise around in my t/a and pick up YOUR sister and your daughter then when you come to beat my *** for pimping them, blow your overpriced doors off with your wife, your sister, and your daughter in my car i'll show you how power can compensate for ALL that weight first hand
Old 07-28-2004, 01:05 PM
12 Second Club

Have you ever heard of the concept of weight???? Yeah the LT1 has slightly more hp and LS1 has a good deal more but the ******* weight of your beasts negates all that wonderful hp. I'd rather cut a 100lbs than gain 10hp. Weight affects EVERYTHING. Cornering, braking, acceleration. Some of you guys are just so stupid. STupid hicks.
I guess being from Georgia makes you a hick huh? FYI this "hick' is an engineer with a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from one of the top 5 engineering schools in the nation. I have tinkered with cars since I was 16. So, needless to say, I know a thing or two about automobiles and how they work.

Your a spiteful little troll with an inferiority complex who obviously knows jack **** about automobiles. You call us hicks, you make comments about mullets simply to hide the fact that you are ignorant.
Old 07-28-2004, 01:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by METALBEAST
I guess being from Georgia makes you a hick huh? FYI this "hick' is an engineer with a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from one of the top 5 engineering schools in the nation. I have tinkered with cars since I was 16. So, needless to say, I know a thing or two about automobiles and how they work.

Your a spiteful little troll with an inferiority complex who obviously knows jack **** about automobiles. You call us hicks, you make comments about mullets simply to hide the fact that you are ignorant.
Just leave him be,

I am in my second year for my Degree in Automotive Mechanical Engineering while also trying to do a second study in HVAC systems

I will finish up with my masters, all while keeping my job/internship at HPE...

I pride myself with what i am doing and the direction i am taking...

but do not get ruffled up by this pompous boxter driving shmuck
Old 07-28-2004, 01:14 PM
Launching!

*considers taking a week off of work, and making a road trip, just to bitchslap this butt-dart...in my '83 dodge swb RamVan.

Think about it you smacktard, there are more members here have cars in the 11s than cars in the 13s, and there are currently more fbodies in the 10s than boxters in existence. Where'd you leave your logic?
Old 07-28-2004, 02:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Porsche_Daddy Ur boxer is SLOW and is no competition for a lt1 or ls1 Fbody not even a cadillac that weighs 4000lbs. So take ur ricer *** and go to some other board with that bullshit
Old 07-28-2004, 02:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

A z06 Weighs more than ur boxer, so that means u can outhandle it. Damn ur car is badass
Old 07-28-2004, 02:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

STupid hicks.
I live 5 minutes outside new york city you stupid ************
Old 07-28-2004, 03:08 PM
On The Tree

I remember reading that the Boxster is the biggest profit maker for Porsche. It literally brought the company back alive.
Old 07-28-2004, 03:11 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Flawless
I remember reading that the Boxster is the biggest profit maker for Porsche. It literally brought the company back alive.
I can believe that. There are a lot of guys out there that have inferiority complexes who think a Porsche will get them laid. Little do they know that they purchased the Miata of the Porsche world.
Old 07-28-2004, 05:18 PM
Banned

You're all right. I can't get laid to save my life even with a porsche. I have a small ***** and girls laugh at it. My car is a slow POS and I shouldv'e bought a ZO6. My life is pathetic. Maybe I should just jump off a cliff or something.

Last edited by Porsche_Daddy; 07-28-2004 at 05:29 PM.
Old 07-28-2004, 05:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

You're all right. I can't get laid to save my life even with a porsche. I have a small ***** and girls laugh at it. My car is a slow POS and I shouldv'e bought a ZO6. My life is pathetic. My I should just jump off a cliff or something.
Yes my point exactly

Quick Reply: Lt1 vs. Boxster