Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Scandalous Racing DVD rocks!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2004, 02:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xphantomws6x
1. Too much of the sameeee ****. Same cars in multiple races, 10 minute long burnouts, too much preparations, etc.

2. WTF was 20 minutes of the TRACK doing in a video about "real street racing" .... hummm.

3. At least SOME info about the mods of the cars would be nice. I felt it somewhat pointless to watch 2 firebirds race, when I had no clue why one of them was winning by buslengths ....

4. More integrated women would definately be a plus.

5. Music ... why do we have cool music every so often, but then it ends randomly?

6. Intro's ... I think that has been covered, but they were wayyyy to long, and waaayyy to unprofessional.

7. Replays ... who the hell wants to see a full length replay of something they JUST SAW 10 seconds earlier?

Last but certainly not least ... if you are going to charge $20 something dollars for a video, it should be a professional quality video, with professional quality sound/editing/camera's etc, and this just was not. Half the time I couldn't even see what was going on. If the footage is too dark to see, you shouldn't include it.

I'll throw in my .02 for each number.

1.Way too much prepping and burnouts. Burnouts are cool but it was too much, and If I want to watch 5 minutes of fire on the street I'll do it outside my house. Overall just too much prepping taking away from time for races.

2.The idea of street racing at the track was cool but it was too long and you didn't show enough races being set up by mouth(for $ ) and then run. It was just like an open night at the strip.

3.Ditto to what phantom said, display some pre-race info in text on the screen. You can show a race being set up by mouth then at least show in text the cars model/year, mods or tell us if they wont say, amount of head start, amount of $$$ the race is for. Video buyers want info about what they are watching! I was pissed that there wasnt a race with EZ Moneys stang for cash, there was so much footage of him talking to fools I figured we'd get to see him smoke the **** out of someone for major loot. I had thought that black dude was gonna race him for 5 G's but I guess I was mistaken.

4.Ahh, the women. For the good of the next video integration is probably the best route. Dont over do it and keep it spread throughout the vid. But IMO you should stick all the women vids into an extra and have them all be naked, like the blonde in the little cowboy hat.

5. Definitely organize the music better but dont have it over the sounds of the races or when a badass car is flexing out.

6.Ditto to phantom, intro's have been covered.

7.Some replays are a good thing. But only for things that you WANT to see again. Like a miracle win at the finish or when that stang flipped. It is on DVD so I can replay it myself if I want.

I feel like I got my moneys worth, but if number 2 is done right. That video's sales will fuggin be off the charts. You guys sell stock???
Old 10-12-2004, 09:58 PM
On The Tree

I tried to order one 3 weeks ago by the mail and it was returned today, whats the deal also it seems a little high shipping was 9.95 for a dvd. I guess I will try to reorder it hopefully they will next day ups for the 10 bucks.
Old 10-13-2004, 08:25 AM
Staging Lane

do you guys make a ton of cash? my buddy thought about making a dvd about some crap (not even car related) and he was in a dilemma of how to get all the dvds made (flashed,printed, boxed, sealed) and shipped out. He said he had access to camcorders, editing computers all that jazz but he couldnt find a reasonable way to get them made and out when it was over unless he saved a ton of $
Old 10-14-2004, 02:17 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 2KFORMULA
I tried to order one 3 weeks ago by the mail and it was returned today, whats the deal also it seems a little high shipping was 9.95 for a dvd. I guess I will try to reorder it hopefully they will next day ups for the 10 bucks.
Please e-mail us and we will give you your acurste shipping cost....the online form is a general form..please send us an e-mail @info@ScandalousRacing.com , BTW, we will be a cedar falls raceway in Iowa this saturday.....gates open at 9am.....we are racing for some high stakes at 12 noon!!!!!!!
We will have some merch with us there as well.!

Peter
Old 10-18-2004, 12:59 AM
Launching!

whoops
Old 10-18-2004, 01:00 AM
Launching!

I agree. I didn't even finish watching the video I was so bored.

1. Too much of the sameeee ****. Same cars in multiple races, 10 minute long burnouts, too much preparations, etc.

2. WTF was 20 minutes of the TRACK doing in a video about "real street racing" .... hummm.

3. At least SOME info about the mods of the cars would be nice. I felt it somewhat pointless to watch 2 firebirds race, when I had no clue why one of them was winning by buslengths ....

4. More integrated women would definately be a plus.

5. Music ... why do we have cool music every so often, but then it ends randomly?

6. Intro's ... I think that has been covered, but they were wayyyy to long, and waaayyy to unprofessional.

7. Replays ... who the hell wants to see a full length replay of something they JUST SAW 10 seconds earlier?

Last but certainly not least ... if you are going to charge $20 something dollars for a video, it should be a professional quality video, with professional quality sound/editing/camera's etc, and this just was not. Half the time I couldn't even see what was going on. If the footage is too dark to see, you shouldn't include it.

Sorry boss, but for me to turn off a video about racing, something must have been terribly wrong.
Prepping is Streetracing thats how it is down here. We dont do a burnout and hope we hook, we prep our road and know we will hook.

Track racing, ya it was too long.

Mods on the cars..... You will never know the mods on our cars, thats just how it is. Its called streetracing, do you willingly tell your mods?

Women.....DEFINITE, they should ride along with racers

Lastly, the qaulity of the video.....you are obviously one of the LIextreme people who are bashing this, because you think your fake video was better. It wasnt and we arent scared of any car including the nova. Our cars were really streetraced, we didnt have a permit, policeline blocking off the crowd and a sqaud at the end blocking off track in our streetraces. Only you did because it was all setup.

Oh by the way I own the Green Z in the video.

BigBronco, you have to stop fooling yourself. PS you guys will be seeing something again in the months coming. Its Green, it will be in a trailer, you wont see anything and everything will be head up for big cash.
Old 10-18-2004, 01:07 AM
On The Tree

too many faggy people are associated with your video. including one guy who goes by the name of 'jucin'. he is a **** sucking douche bag, and a *****. he was challenged for i believe it was 3000 dollars by a DAILY DRIVEN C5, and pussed out. pathetic. the dvd probably sucks just as bad as all the other 'street racing' dvd's. i wont buy it... hell, i wouldnt waste a blank dvdr on it.
Old 10-18-2004, 01:08 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by StraightlineInc
Prepping is Streetracing thats how it is down here. We dont do a burnout and hope we hook, we prep our road and know we will hook.

Mods on the cars..... You will never know the mods on our cars, thats just how it is. Its called streetracing, do you willingly tell your mods?

Women.....DEFINITE, they should ride along with racers

Lastly, the qaulity of the video.....you are obviously one of the LIextreme people who are bashing this, because you think your fake video was better. It wasnt and we arent scared of any car including the nova. Our cars were really streetraced, we didnt have a permit, policeline blocking off the crowd and a sqaud at the end blocking off track in our streetraces. Only you did because it was all setup.

Oh by the way I own the Green Z in the video.

BigBronco, you have to stop fooling yourself. PS you guys will be seeing something again in the months coming. Its Green, it will be in a trailer, you wont see anything and everything will be head up for big cash.

so youre the ***** known as jucin. take your busted *** **** and GET THE **** OFF THIS SITE YOU **** MONGER.
Old 10-18-2004, 01:43 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by strokedmti422
so youre the ***** known as jucin. take your busted
*** **** and GET THE **** OFF THIS SITE YOU **** MONGER.
WOW, he's really pissed
Old 10-18-2004, 10:10 AM
Launching!

Its October wheres Glen? Thats what I thought.
Old 10-18-2004, 11:44 PM
Staging Lane

too many faggy people are associated with your video. including one guy who goes by the name of 'jucin'. he is a **** sucking douche bag, and a *****. he was challenged for i believe it was 3000 dollars by a DAILY DRIVEN C5, and pussed out. pathetic. the dvd probably sucks just as bad as all the other 'street racing' dvd's. i wont buy it... hell, i wouldnt waste a blank dvdr on it.

I have just a few comments to make........

Firstly, how can you say "faggy people" how does that deteriorate the quality and content of a movie???Becasue you have a personal problem with one or 2 or 3 of the racers???? You should not make comments on a movie you havent seen becasue if your personal views on an indivudual....as you can see almost all the reviews are excellent...and it is not only about 1 person, but many from many differant parts of the US....do you know them all from all the states we have been to in order to call them faggy?

2nd, Juicin and Glens race was being moderated by us (Marko/White Supra) he had juicins 2000.00 lock up money and Glen was sending his 2000.00 lock up money to chicago as well...the race was LOCKED IN...or did you forget to mention that???

There were too many stipulations on both sides for the race and both cars were down at one point or another or just werent in the same state as the owner at one point or another. It just did not happen....we dont know what they will do in the future.

It is quite obvious that when certain people atain any sort of recognition, there will be those few who wish to knock them off and discredit them...or even take thier place, this is normal, its called competition, sometimes called hating, neverthe less, I will chalk it up to competition, you want to win or have your guy win....but what I dont understand is why would you **** talk a Movie for views you have on a particular racer????A movie does not take sides, it meerly shows what happened and shows the lifestyle...you haven't a basis for your comments. although you have a right to make them.

All the racers in the video are real....and hardcore, love some as you may or hate some as you may...the way to prove your point is to beat them not talk about them as if a bad relationship has ended, one thing you can NOT do is discredit them, any of them, not matter if they are from chicago, the great state of Texas, NY, Florida or where ever they might be from in the movie....they have been all over the country street racing, win or loose, they have been everywhere...have you? Juicin was just in IOWA this weekend racing, does that make him a *** or a racer???????Just curious?
Old 10-18-2004, 11:51 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by LSWannabe

I'll throw in my .02 for each number.

1.Way too much prepping and burnouts. Burnouts are cool but it was too much, and If I want to watch 5 minutes of fire on the street I'll do it outside my house. Overall just too much prepping taking away from time for races.

2.The idea of street racing at the track was cool but it was too long and you didn't show enough races being set up by mouth(for $ ) and then run. It was just like an open night at the strip.

3.Ditto to what phantom said, display some pre-race info in text on the screen. You can show a race being set up by mouth then at least show in text the cars model/year, mods or tell us if they wont say, amount of head start, amount of $$$ the race is for. Video buyers want info about what they are watching! I was pissed that there wasnt a race with EZ Moneys stang for cash, there was so much footage of him talking to fools I figured we'd get to see him smoke the **** out of someone for major loot. I had thought that black dude was gonna race him for 5 G's but I guess I was mistaken.

4.Ahh, the women. For the good of the next video integration is probably the best route. Dont over do it and keep it spread throughout the vid. But IMO you should stick all the women vids into an extra and have them all be naked, like the blonde in the little cowboy hat.

5. Definitely organize the music better but dont have it over the sounds of the races or when a badass car is flexing out.

6.Ditto to phantom, intro's have been covered.

7.Some replays are a good thing. But only for things that you WANT to see again. Like a miracle win at the finish or when that stang flipped. It is on DVD so I can replay it myself if I want.

I feel like I got my moneys worth, but if number 2 is done right. That video's sales will fuggin be off the charts. You guys sell stock???

Oncae again, excellent feed back...we hear you and we will deliver as we are shooting part II of the series....We take all of your comments and we put them to work! We thank you for it also!!!!
As the first part of the series, we brought a breakthrough video unlike any other on the market, this part II will be even better as we put this together, your feed back is not only appriciated, but taken to heart.....you now we will NOT disappoint!!!!!!
As for stock..LOL, If we go public, we will offer you an IPO for all your help!!!!!!!'Once again, thank you for the input!
Old 10-19-2004, 12:29 AM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ROTFL Thanks for your reply mr. 13 posts. Not really sure why I received some hostility from you, but oh well. Anyone who has even the tiniest bit of intelligence in their little heads could plainly see that I was merely giving TIPS on what the CUSTOMER would want. If this DVD was a real product which I had purchased from a retail store, like say a TV, I would have returned it because I was UNHAPPY. So here, instead of having an UNHAPPY CUSTOMER returning the video and getting a refund, he gave you pointers on how to make it better for next time ... and in return he gets an attitude?? If you are in any way associated with this video, that is a HORRIBLE way to promote it ... and if you are not associated, I don't know why you'd even be posting as you were.

That's great .... because that is what you do is it necessary to TAPE THE ENTIRE THING AND PUT IT ON THE VIDEO!??!?!?! Did you tape the 5 mile drive to get to the race spot? Did you tape both cars fueling before the race? ..... well ****, obviously that is what you DO, why not put it on the DVD as well? Just because it is done doesn't mean we need to see 20 minutes of it before each race.

TRACK RACING should NOT be in a video about STREET RACING .... period. Too long?!?!? WTF.

A general mod list is different then just telling your mods. You are making a PRODUCT for the entertainment of the people who purchase it. If they are not happy, they will NOT recommend it, and purchase it another time (which are two things you want). Watching a race where you have at least a slight idea of mods is wayyyy more entertaining then watching what could be a stock car get slaughtered by a 8 second dragster.

No clue what LIextreme is, never even heard of it ... which is why I am OBVIOUSLY one of those "people." Sorry dude, I have better things to do with my life then run around with a video camera. And whose "we"??? You're right, that green camaro of yours is BADASSSSS (if I even got that far into the video to know what you're talking about). And of course, your street races were not set up at all .... they just happened to be on some back road in the middle of bumblefuck with nobody but the racers and the crew around for miles.

Last edited by xphantomws6x; 10-19-2004 at 12:35 AM.
Old 10-19-2004, 02:01 AM
Staging Lane

ROTFL Thanks for your reply mr. 13 posts. Not really sure why I received some hostility from you, but oh well. Anyone who has even the tiniest bit of intelligence in their little heads could plainly see that I was merely giving TIPS on what the CUSTOMER would want. If this DVD was a real product which I had purchased from a retail store, like say a TV, I would have returned it because I was UNHAPPY. So here, instead of having an UNHAPPY CUSTOMER returning the video and getting a refund, he gave you pointers on how to make it better for next time ... and in return he gets an attitude?? If you are in any way associated with this video, that is a HORRIBLE way to promote it ... and if you are not associated, I don't know why you'd even be posting as you were.

That's great .... because that is what you do is it necessary to TAPE THE ENTIRE THING AND PUT IT ON THE VIDEO!??!?!?! Did you tape the 5 mile drive to get to the race spot? Did you tape both cars fueling before the race? ..... well ****, obviously that is what you DO, why not put it on the DVD as well? Just because it is done doesn't mean we need to see 20 minutes of it before each race.

TRACK RACING should NOT be in a video about STREET RACING .... period. Too long?!?!? WTF.

A general mod list is different then just telling your mods. You are making a PRODUCT for the entertainment of the people who purchase it. If they are not happy, they will NOT recommend it, and purchase it another time (which are two things you want). Watching a race where you have at least a slight idea of mods is wayyyy more entertaining then watching what could be a stock car get slaughtered by a 8 second dragster.

No clue what LIextreme is, never even heard of it ... which is why I am OBVIOUSLY one of those "people." Sorry dude, I have better things to do with my life then run around with a video camera. And whose "we"??? You're right, that green camaro of yours is BADASSSSS (if I even got that far into the video to know what you're talking about). And of course, your street races were not set up at all .... they just happened to be on some back road in the middle of bumblefuck with nobody but the racers and the crew around for miles.

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....I am the producer of the movie, no one else on here is, ...I gave you a GREAT thank you for your input on the post above.....I think your ides were great...I also think your input is invaluable.........

I also thanked you for you continued support and offered you an IPO when the **** goes publick...LOL, Just kidding on that!

Straightline is not a producer of the movie...It looks like he was responding to someone else....I dont think it was for you.

I think you said you felt your 20 wasnt wasted...i hope that you were just venting at straightline...

We value our customers and will go to an extreme to make them happy and satisfied...and return customers...I apologize for the misunderstanding. I hope that you can see that i am the one who will assume credit or responsibilty for the product as well as the custmer relations!

Anyhow, re-read my prior post to you.....I hope this can get back on topic and not turn into an argument....it is already starting to get off topic and people misunderstanding people.....anyhow, lets keep it on topic....
Once again, I thank you and value your critisms and thank you for your compliments~!

PS Phantom...i quoted you in the prior post, that post was meant for you....I dont know why it only listed LS!WannaBe on it (the quote)...but my prior post was meant for you and any other customers that had feedback....once again....my apologies. Oh and for the record...not one of the races on the video were set up...that is why it took 16 months to complete! All real~!

Last edited by StangStomper; 10-19-2004 at 02:11 AM.
Old 10-19-2004, 04:02 AM
On The Tree

Its October wheres Glen? Thats what I thought.

jucin pussed out. glen sent 5000 dollars to that guy in chicago. then ***** *** jucin comes up with this bullshit about him losing, and his car is 'retiring'.

this kid is a *****, and the people selling these WORTHLESS dvd's are asshats. yes, i hate the people selling the dvd's if its not obvious. come on here saying they dont talk ****, they just run then all they do is talk **** and puss out. GTFO ------------------->
Old 10-19-2004, 04:08 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by StangStomper
I have just a few comments to make........

Firstly, how can you say "faggy people" how does that deteriorate the quality and content of a movie???Becasue you have a personal problem with one or 2 or 3 of the racers???? You should not make comments on a movie you havent seen becasue if your personal views on an indivudual....as you can see almost all the reviews are excellent...and it is not only about 1 person, but many from many differant parts of the US....do you know them all from all the states we have been to in order to call them faggy?

2nd, Juicin and Glens race was being moderated by us (Marko/White Supra) he had juicins 2000.00 lock up money and Glen was sending his 2000.00 lock up money to chicago as well...the race was LOCKED IN...or did you forget to mention that???

There were too many stipulations on both sides for the race and both cars were down at one point or another or just werent in the same state as the owner at one point or another. It just did not happen....we dont know what they will do in the future.

It is quite obvious that when certain people atain any sort of recognition, there will be those few who wish to knock them off and discredit them...or even take thier place, this is normal, its called competition, sometimes called hating, neverthe less, I will chalk it up to competition, you want to win or have your guy win....but what I dont understand is why would you **** talk a Movie for views you have on a particular racer????A movie does not take sides, it meerly shows what happened and shows the lifestyle...you haven't a basis for your comments. although you have a right to make them.

All the racers in the video are real....and hardcore, love some as you may or hate some as you may...the way to prove your point is to beat them not talk about them as if a bad relationship has ended, one thing you can NOT do is discredit them, any of them, not matter if they are from chicago, the great state of Texas, NY, Florida or where ever they might be from in the movie....they have been all over the country street racing, win or loose, they have been everywhere...have you? Juicin was just in IOWA this weekend racing, does that make him a *** or a racer???????Just curious?

too many stipulations? thats what i call BEING A *****. jucin was SO ******* SCARED of glen, he had to make all those bullshit rules. locking in or nothing, it doesnt matter. glen would have kicked the **** out of that **** *** crapmaro. i dont know why jucin was such a ***** about racing a ******* gm stock c5. i mean, it couldnt be THAT fast... its daily driven. oh thats right, it had a C5R block in it. there is always someone bigger and badder then you.

no, i dont make a living off street racing. thats ******* homoerotic. you can do that, but its not stable. and yes, i would call him a ****** for doing that. unless youre running a sponsored top fuel car or funny car, there is no reason to travel. infact, why dont you travel to houston and get raped by glen... excuse me, i meant race glen. so take your busted *** dvd, and get the **** off this site. youre a jackass, and contribute nothing.
Old 10-19-2004, 11:34 AM
Staging Lane

too many stipulations? thats what i call BEING A *****. jucin was SO ******* SCARED of glen, he had to make all those bullshit rules. locking in or nothing, it doesnt matter. glen would have kicked the **** out of that **** *** crapmaro. i dont know why jucin was such a ***** about racing a ******* gm stock c5. i mean, it couldnt be THAT fast... its daily driven. oh thats right, it had a C5R block in it. there is always someone bigger and badder then you.

no, i dont make a living off street racing. thats ******* homoerotic. you can do that, but its not stable. and yes, i would call him a ****** for doing that. unless youre running a sponsored top fuel car or funny car, there is no reason to travel. infact, why dont you travel to houston and get raped by glen... excuse me, i meant race glen. so take your busted *** dvd, and get the **** off this site. youre a jackass, and contribute nothing.

We have already been to houston and have a chapter there already, thanks for asking!
And I have just as much right, if not more to be on this site as you...i am a supporting sponsor....thank you though!
You envious nature really is begining to show....not to mention your ignorance....but I will no longer respond to your childish attacks...as that is the attention you are looking for.
Old 10-19-2004, 01:41 PM
Launching!

jucin pussed out. glen sent 5000 dollars to that guy in chicago. then ***** *** jucin comes up with this bullshit about him losing, and his car is 'retiring'.

this kid is a *****, and the people selling these WORTHLESS dvd's are asshats. yes, i hate the people selling the dvd's if its not obvious. come on here saying they dont talk ****, they just run then all they do is talk **** and puss out. GTFO ------------------->
Your age shines well in your posts. Just remember little child that I posted 2000 to someone I dont very well like in chicago(Marko White Supra) and everyone knew it. Yet glen said he sent money to Marko, yet marko posted he never nor scandalous got anything. Thanks go away now you have some algebra to do.

PS my car is running as it was just on a TV show when we were at Iowa, wheres glens?
Old 10-19-2004, 03:24 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by StangStomper
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....I am the producer of the movie, no one else on here is, ...I gave you a GREAT thank you for your input on the post above.....I think your ides were great...I also think your input is invaluable.........
PS Phantom...i quoted you in the prior post, that post was meant for you....I dont know why it only listed LS!WannaBe on it (the quote)...but my prior post was meant for you and any other customers that had feedback....once again....my apologies. Oh and for the record...not one of the races on the video were set up...that is why it took 16 months to complete! All real~!
Good, I appreciate that and I am glad to see he is not part of your organization. I don't feel my 20 was wasted, as I did enjoy certain parts of the DVD ... I just think it became too much of the same stuff which eventually lost my interest.

As far as who Straightline was speaking to, he definitely quoted me and responded to everything I said so I assumed he was talking to me. However, after reading through the almost incoherent dribble that he types, I see how I could possibly have been mislead.

Straightline, you might want to brush up on your grammar and sentence structure before you go around telling people that they sound young ....
Old 10-19-2004, 07:28 PM
Launching!

Good, I appreciate that and I am glad to see he is not part of your organization. I don't feel my 20 was wasted, as I did enjoy certain parts of the DVD ... I just think it became too much of the same stuff which eventually lost my interest.

As far as who Straightline was speaking to, he definitely quoted me and responded to everything I said so I assumed he was talking to me. However, after reading through the almost incoherent dribble that he types, I see how I could possibly have been mislead.

Straightline, you might want to brush up on your grammar and sentence structure before you go around telling people that they sound young ....
Actually I thought you were taking cracks on how we did it out here, didnt realize you were saying it was just too long. My Apologize on that.

Quick Reply: Scandalous Racing DVD rocks!!!