Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Scandalous Racing DVD rocks!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2004, 12:39 AM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by StraightlineInc
Actually I thought you were taking cracks on how we did it out here, didnt realize you were saying it was just too long. My Apologize on that.

No prob boss.
Old 10-20-2004, 12:51 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I want to ask again...where the F did you guys get all the money to make this thing and travel all over lol. had to cost a fortune.
Old 10-20-2004, 01:40 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by generalchaos
I want to ask again...where the F did you guys get all the money to make this thing and travel all over lol. had to cost a fortune.
Yes this thing did cost a ton of cash.....mostly we backed it with some small outside level of investment...I guess everyone takes a chance in life...I think our product is good enough to where we felt comfortable taking that chance.
Old 10-20-2004, 02:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Just ordered mine. I'll post up a review when I get it.

Is Gray's gay *** really in the video?

That's cool that Aries is in it. He used to be a regular in this sectiona nd in the LT1 section.
Old 10-20-2004, 02:19 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by StraightlineInc
Your age shines well in your posts. Just remember little child that I posted 2000 to someone I dont very well like in chicago(Marko White Supra) and everyone knew it. Yet glen said he sent money to Marko, yet marko posted he never nor scandalous got anything. Thanks go away now you have some algebra to do.

PS my car is running as it was just on a TV show when we were at Iowa, wheres glens?

its in houston. if you would have made any more excuses, it would have been MORE apparent that youre a *****. age shows? its called anger for a dumb **** sucker like yourself. youre a piece of ****, your dvd is a piece of ****, and your car sucks too. glen sent the money to marko, he even posted screen shots of the transaction details. youre a ***** and your dvd sucks. i know ill borrow it from someone, burn it and give out free copies just so you lose money.

and just remember little **** sucker, there is always someone faster. aka, ME. so take your busted *** dvd and GTFO.
Old 10-20-2004, 03:01 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by StangStomper
Yes this thing did cost a ton of cash.....mostly we backed it with some small outside level of investment...I guess everyone takes a chance in life...I think our product is good enough to where we felt comfortable taking that chance.
It was a great video, whens the next one?
Old 10-20-2004, 03:52 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Joegt38
It was a great video, whens the next one?

Workin on it now man....hittin some new cities and revising content as to the wishes of the public.....next ones gonna be even better, thanks for all the input.
Old 10-22-2004, 04:41 AM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Originally Posted by strokedmti422
its in houston. if you would have made any more excuses, it would have been MORE apparent that youre a *****. age shows? its called anger for a dumb **** sucker like yourself. youre a piece of ****, your dvd is a piece of ****, and your car sucks too. glen sent the money to marko, he even posted screen shots of the transaction details. youre a ***** and your dvd sucks. i know ill borrow it from someone, burn it and give out free copies just so you lose money.

and just remember little **** sucker, there is always someone faster. aka, ME. so take your busted *** dvd and GTFO.
There's no reason to make yourself look like a 10 year old kid with the ridiculously childish name calling.

Chill with the language or you'll be banned.
Old 10-25-2004, 09:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Got it today. Great DVD. I liked it a lot.
Old 10-27-2004, 12:48 AM
On The Tree

Well I would have liked to have seen it but my mail order was just returned for the second time I guess I will take most peoples word that it is a good video. You might want to find out from the post office why the are returning them is the address wrong on your order form or what it was never even opened.
Old 10-28-2004, 03:31 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 2KFORMULA
Well I would have liked to have seen it but my mail order was just returned for the second time I guess I will take most peoples word that it is a good video. You might want to find out from the post office why the are returning them is the address wrong on your order form or what it was never even opened.
I dont understand what is happeing with your order????
Please e-mail me at Peter@ScandalousRacing.com and I will get you order throu and give you an alternativ address.
The proper address was 740 N Rush....
However I will appriciate if you can e-mail me and once again accept my apology.....I havent the slightest clue as to what is going on with that???

Please e-mail me Peter@ScandalousRacing.com
Old 10-28-2004, 10:04 PM
On The Tree

I dont understand what is happeing with your order????
Please e-mail me at Peter@ScandalousRacing.com and I will get you order throu and give you an alternativ address.
The proper address was 740 N Rush....
However I will appriciate if you can e-mail me and once again accept my apology.....I havent the slightest clue as to what is going on with that???

Please e-mail me Peter@ScandalousRacing.com
I sent you a pm the last time I had trouble with the mail. I just downloaded the order form off your site and sent it to the address listed.I cant email you I dont have a home computer right now, using one at work.
Old 10-29-2004, 09:38 PM
Launching!

Whats up with the website? Are you still taking orders?
Old 10-30-2004, 05:23 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by USMC Devil Dog
Whats up with the website? Are you still taking orders?

Yes we are. yopu can order online or call us at 1-888-RACE-555
Old 10-30-2004, 05:24 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 2KFORMULA
I sent you a pm the last time I had trouble with the mail. I just downloaded the order form off your site and sent it to the address listed.I cant email you I dont have a home computer right now, using one at work.

Just give us a call then, we will make it right for you, its not your fault for all this **** to be happening....call us at 1-888-RACE-555
Old 11-01-2004, 06:44 PM
Teching In

Just out of curiosity, did you guys ever run into any legal issues? Also, I have seen the DVD, very well done.
Old 11-05-2004, 03:35 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SkyMutt
Just out of curiosity, did you guys ever run into any legal issues? Also, I have seen the DVD, very well done.
negative......and thanks for your compliments...working on part II...the caravan is getting ready....cities are going to be visited......only bad thing....about 10 to 14 more months!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-05-2004, 03:43 PM
11 Second Club

negative......and thanks for your compliments...working on part II...the caravan is getting ready....cities are going to be visited......only bad thing....about 10 to 14 more months!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gawd Damn Pete!
Make it go faster!
Old 11-10-2004, 11:21 PM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

strokedmti422 your are a tool...come up to chitown bringing whatever you got, and we,(either juicin or myself) will have something for you...oh, and bring a car too
Old 11-21-2004, 09:12 PM
Teching In

I didnt read through all like 1 million pages but i did buy the DVD and here are my opinions.

First i love street racing and just driving in general but i am not an expert or serious street racer like those in the video. So i would rate myself as an average customer.

I loved how you guys showed the entire racing scene from negotiations and everything and how it all comes together that was really interesting. Also it is always fun watching a good race.

There were two major problems i had with the video...
1. you guys showed some fast *** cars and i realize you only have so much room on a dvd but you didnt show too many average joe guys with some fairly quick cars (11-12sec where most fast imports lie). I mean it may not be the "real street scene" but i mean there is something to be said about just driving around, coming up to a stop light, and going. I mean all that prepping the street and things so you could get traction hardly seems like street racing to me. Street racing seems more like a spur of the moment race with what you have is what you have. The way i felt about your video is im watching a 1/4 mile track race on the street.
2. Also a lot of the races seemed to have these seriously built cars that barely idle and you could not drive as daily drivers. Im not too impressed with a car that has to be trailered to a street race. I mean they werent "real street cars" although they were street legal.

Now maybe im being too ricer like or whatever but i prefer watching homevideo races from the internet a lot more than your dvd. Im not necessarily knocking your video im just stating my opinion. It was a lot different than i thought it would be. I still enjoy watching it, its just not what i expected. Please dont get mad just sharing a customers opinion. Oh and i did learn A LOT.

Quick Reply: Scandalous Racing DVD rocks!!!