Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

DAMN..Im Snakefood again

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2004, 04:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default DAMN..Im Snakefood again

Well last night me and my buddy were driving around just goofing off, and were on our way back to town when im sitting at the stoplight and i hear something loud as hell behind me. So i look in my rearview and see these 2 bright *** headlights really far apart, i had no idea what it was.

So i get on it a little when the light turns green, and it shoots over to the right lane, and i drop down from 3rd to 2nd, and when i look over, i nearly **** myself..lol, it was a 2001 Dark Gray(Anthacrite)sp? Viper GTS, so he guns it pass me and im in shock, so i get behind him and we weave in and out of traffic, so we finally get next to him, and he looks over and smiles i give him the nod and a thumbs up, and he drops down a gear and guns it a little to taunt me, so i drop to 2nd and do it back, and he gave me a thumbs up too. So were driving like 30 mph next to each other and my buddy is like, " Watch this light is gonna change to red," and im like, "No way, anytime im about to race a nice car it wont change," Sure enough as soon as i said that it changed to red.

So were sitting at the light, and the viper is revving the hell out of his monstrous V-10. I have heard alot of people say they dont like the sound of the Vipers, but this thing sounded so nice. So i rev it back, and he smiled. So we both let out first kinda slow, and toward the top of 1st i floor it, BAM, hit 2nd, i caught him by surprise cause i jumped like half a car on him, but as soon as he knew what was going on, he was on me. By the time i shifted into 3rd he had me by a car, and he was pulling hard.

So i follow him into the gas station and we BS, he was a real cool guy, he told me he had exhaust work done, it was tuned and some other stuff, dont really remember, but he was telling me how his buddy has a 2001 WS6 thats twin turbo and whomped on him bad, so now he is looking into a Twin turbo for his viper. But it was a fun night, even though this is the 2nd time in 2 weeks i lost to a snake.

JacobK
Old 09-21-2004, 04:37 PM
NKAWTG...N

nice death! ya vipers...damn pesky things have another set of cylinders...just get some giggly juice and race him again.
Old 09-21-2004, 06:52 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Worthy death.
Old 09-21-2004, 07:03 PM
Launching!

Hell yeah, never back down. Good death.
Old 09-21-2004, 07:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

If i am gonna lose i figure might as well lose to something badass ya know...But u cant be scurrrrd...lol
Old 09-21-2004, 09:56 PM
On The Tree

Win or loose, it's all in fun.

Nice death.

You got to be packing some serious beef if you wanna snake as a legit kill........
Old 09-21-2004, 10:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JacobK
Well last night me and my buddy were driving around just goofing off, and were on our way back to town when im sitting at the stoplight and i hear something loud as hell behind me. So i look in my rearview and see these 2 bright *** headlights really far apart, i had no idea what it was.

So i get on it a little when the light turns green, and it shoots over to the right lane, and i drop down from 3rd to 2nd, and when i look over, i nearly **** myself..lol, it was a 2001 Dark Gray(Anthacrite)sp? Viper GTS, so he guns it pass me and im in shock, so i get behind him and we weave in and out of traffic, so we finally get next to him, and he looks over and smiles i give him the nod and a thumbs up, and he drops down a gear and guns it a little to taunt me, so i drop to 2nd and do it back, and he gave me a thumbs up too. So were driving like 30 mph next to each other and my buddy is like, " Watch this light is gonna change to red," and im like, "No way, anytime im about to race a nice car it wont change," Sure enough as soon as i said that it changed to red.

So were sitting at the light, and the viper is revving the hell out of his monstrous V-10. I have heard alot of people say they dont like the sound of the Vipers, but this thing sounded so nice. So i rev it back, and he smiled. So we both let out first kinda slow, and toward the top of 1st i floor it, BAM, hit 2nd, i caught him by surprise cause i jumped like half a car on him, but as soon as he knew what was going on, he was on me. By the time i shifted into 3rd he had me by a car, and he was pulling hard.

So i follow him into the gas station and we BS, he was a real cool guy, he told me he had exhaust work done, it was tuned and some other stuff, dont really remember, but he was telling me how his buddy has a 2001 WS6 thats twin turbo and whomped on him bad, so now he is looking into a Twin turbo for his viper. But it was a fun night, even though this is the 2nd time in 2 weeks i lost to a snake.

JacobK
A twin turbo Viper would have to be a bad ****!
Old 09-21-2004, 11:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Sweet death. You must have been on cloud nine getting a chance to run the Viper.
Old 09-21-2004, 11:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

I was sooo giddy about it lol..How often do u get to see a viper, let alone race one, and then where the guys is cool, and not a *****..So i mean i got cracked hard, but it was def fun, and gives me something to shoot for in terms of performance as to what i wanna do to my car...I eventually wanna go ""Snake Hunting" lol
Old 09-22-2004, 12:10 AM
Staging Lane

Hey nice death, what a nice car to run into! And he isn't a *****, I'm a Viper lover, but I belong on the Viper boards and some of those guys are ********. You should follow his example and look into a twin turbo kit too, lol shock him next time you see him. Nice death and nice story.
Old 09-22-2004, 03:08 AM
pdd
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by tlaselva
Win or loose, it's all in fun.

Nice death.

You got to be packing some serious beef if you wanna snake as a legit kill........
yup
Old 09-22-2004, 07:39 AM
On The Tree

Very nice death.
Old 09-22-2004, 08:58 AM
STF Veteran

Good *** death.
Old 09-22-2004, 11:42 AM
TECH Senior Member

i have raced three vipers so far.... and all three times i was in a stock SS, cammed out Z, and a stock 96 mystichrome cobra....

i did not stand a chance in either race... besides i was close but falling behind when driving the cammed Z

Very nice death.... im sure you really want to mod the hell out of your car now!

Gray
Old 09-22-2004, 05:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nice death. It's always cool talking to them afterwards.
Old 09-23-2004, 07:58 AM
STF Veteran

Very nice death. A little N20 might even the playing field.