Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Lt-1 Vs. Ls-what?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2005, 04:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by raymond mckinney
I seen the race and hang out there all the time. Going to set it up with a video this time so there will be no B.S. The car did run 13.3's@106mph. And my now 398 stroker 96 ss, m6, lt1 put down 276rwhp and 311tq stone stock.
You're the same person.

You both have a horrible grasp of the english language and use the retarded phrase of "stone stock".
Old 03-09-2005, 04:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Gloveperson
You're the same person.

You both have a horrible grasp of the english language and use the retarded phrase of "stone stock".
I was thinking the same thing!
Old 03-09-2005, 04:15 PM
10 Second Club

Received 61 Likes on 28 Posts

No I own a stalled 98 ls1 and just go to the bbd 's car show. Where he raced the 99 a4 convert.
Old 03-09-2005, 05:57 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Gloveperson
You're the same person.

ROTFL!!! You made up another user name eh?

I'm gonna check into this and we'll see if you both happen to post from the same location.

Even if you are a different person, I don't know what your dumbass posting is trying to "prove".
Old 03-09-2005, 06:50 PM
12 Second Club

I seen the race and hang out there all the time. Going to set it up with a video this time so there will be no B.S. The car did run 13.3's@106mph. And my now 398 stroker 96 ss, m6, lt1 put down 276rwhp and 311tq stone stock.

Damn would you just This is why so many LS1 owners think **** of the LT1 (and another thing..its LT1, not LT-1 or LS-1 dumbass . Wrong decade). You 16 year old punks make up **** about your cars trying to impress people. Give it up. I am NOT an LS1 owner or an LT-1 owner. I am however a proud owner of 2 LT1s and you are making us look like trolls. I am not going to defend your nonsense and neither will any of the other LT1 guys on this site. Quit now PLEASE!
Old 03-09-2005, 06:57 PM
Launching!

i dont have any point to make, the point is already proven my "stone stock" lt1 beat a modded ls1/end of story.and yea i really went and registerd another name to prove my point, he is a guy i called earlier to register to tell you about the race b/c its raining here and i couldnt go out there tonight,not unless you dont believe me thats it raining either, you can check the weather channel if you'd like.no sir ive got better things to do, i have a life i work as a firefighter, i dont sit in front of a computer all day and bitch about cars and poclaim myself as the kung fu king of smack talk of some gay thing you call yourself.
Old 03-09-2005, 07:22 PM
10 Second Club

whoa! whats with all the hate, i was trying to help the guy out by telling the truth.
1st off, xphantom you sure do talk alot of **** about lt1's, why dont you drive your little ls1 down to florida, and ill show you what an lt1 can do, sound good?
and secound off metalbeast, its not him that gives lt1's bad names, he gives lt1's a great name by showing what a lt1 can really do, and thats run down those ls1's, its you that give lt1's bad names, by talking crap about lt1's yourself instead of defending the lt1's name like you should, your a disgrace to the lt1 name.

a
Old 03-09-2005, 07:23 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by jaredwayt
i dont have any point to make, the point is already proven my "stone stock" lt1 beat a modded ls1/end of story.and yea i really went and registerd another name to prove my point, he is a guy i called earlier to register to tell you about the race b/c its raining here and i couldnt go out there tonight,not unless you dont believe me thats it raining either, you can check the weather channel if you'd like.no sir ive got better things to do, i have a life i work as a firefighter, i dont sit in front of a computer all day and bitch about cars and poclaim myself as the kung fu king of smack talk of some gay thing you call yourself.

No, I don't proclaim or even poclaim to be king of anything. I do know LT1s very well and have ran LS1s. And I'll tell you right now. You story is too full of holes. I have nothing to gain by saying a modded LS1 would beat a stock LT1. If anything I wish it were true. But facts are facts:

STOCK vs STOCK: LS1 > LT1
MODDED VS STOCK: LS1 > LT1
MODDED VS MODDED: Depends.......
Old 03-09-2005, 07:54 PM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

what the **** is stone stock

that makes me think of santa claus having kidney stones for some reason.
Old 03-09-2005, 07:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

whoa! whats with all the hate, i was trying to help the guy out by telling the truth.
1st off, xphantom you sure do talk alot of **** about lt1's, why dont you drive your little ls1 down to florida, and ill show you what an lt1 can do, sound good?
and secound off metalbeast, its not him that gives lt1's bad names, he gives lt1's a great name by showing what a lt1 can really do, and thats run down those ls1's, its you that give lt1's bad names, by talking crap about lt1's yourself instead of defending the lt1's name like you should, your a disgrace to the lt1 name.

a
You are a disgrace to English speaking American's everywhere.

And there is no way that a stock LT1 SS beat a modded LS1 on top-end. Only way is he has an LT4 in that sucker and does not know it for whatever reason. I don't care what some dyno said, he claims to have won on top-end and power curve is more important than peak numbers and any LS1 on all eight cylinders has a better top-end power curve than an LT1. Is it really that hard to understand?

Phantom would beat your 450 HP LT1 by the way.

Oh and you two are still the same person.
Old 03-09-2005, 08:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Old 03-09-2005, 08:23 PM
10 Second Club

wow jersey your cool!talk about english.as far as that goes, your a disgrace to 1998 z's, i bet jared's lt1 would walk you.and its a cold day in hell before a 10 sec. ls1 beats my car.

oh and by the way stop talking **** when your car is slow.
Old 03-09-2005, 08:24 PM
12 Second Club

a

You address me as METALBEAST in all caps please
Old 03-09-2005, 08:26 PM
12 Second Club

wow jersey your cool!talk about english.as far as that goes, your a disgrace to 1998 z's, i bet jared's lt1 would walk you.and its a cold day in hell before a 10 sec. ls1 beats my car.

..And now your jumping on the LT1 section moderator. Nice
Old 03-09-2005, 08:31 PM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

Originally Posted by METALBEAST
..And now your jumping on the LT1 section moderator. Nice
lol lets see how long that lasts
Old 03-09-2005, 08:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

everybody loves raymond!

Old 03-09-2005, 08:43 PM
11 Second Club

My buddy's stock 96 ss went 14.4?????
Old 03-09-2005, 08:57 PM
11 Second Club

a
A true Camaro owner would rather go after Mustangs and ricers then after other Camaro's "period". I also owned a 95 Z-28 and a 97 SS. So I also have owned the LT1. I like both but for some reason the LT1 owners always have something to prove. Why is that? Also all it takes to win is MONEY. I have it and so do alot of other members on here. If I wanted to run 8"S I could afford it. My house and family is more important to me. Cars are just a hobby which I have to many already.

I really think this should either be moved to another forum or just removed.

Go find a Mustang, kick its azz, then I am sure you would get alot more support from all the members.
Old 03-09-2005, 10:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Does anyone understand this guy?

Stop talking **** when your understanding of English is suck ****.
Old 03-09-2005, 10:26 PM
Launching!

This is kinda like a stock mustang gt beat a bolt on Mach?