Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

GTO beats up on LT1's, LS1's, etc...

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2005, 10:23 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How old are you anyway? Your comebacks are on the level of a 3rd grader. Its OBVIOUS the people you ran were not racing or you are telling a lie.

Look, I think James (02transfirehawk) would contribute money as well. We will give you gas money to come down here and run in April. Lots of LS1techers from around the nation will be there. Quit insulting us and be a man.
Old 03-24-2005, 10:40 AM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by METALBEAST
Uh..********... his IROC has an LS1 & T56 tranny in it. If you SERIOUSLY believe that your 04 GTO, which by LS1 standards are slow as ***** has a prayer against him, you ARE in LALA LAND.
I would love to race a conversion car like this...have him come down...and if I ever cut a 2.4 60 ft., I would kill myself! Especially in a vette, I cut 1.56 short times in my 1990 LPE vette with stock suspension and 17" BFG drag radials and 3.33 gears...

If you want to race that bad, come to Ft. Wayne and lets do it on the street, thats where I prefer to race anyways...

by the way, your really neat, how angry you get and using terms like "futhermucker", thats just neat. Since when is high 13's stock slow as ***** by LS1 standards...we have pleanty of cars here that run 14's stock with LS1's (camaros, vettes, TA's), but we don have a shitty track.

when you can afford to make yout LT1 Dirk'd out vette fast, let me know and I may come down and throw some money on the race...hillbilly.
Old 03-24-2005, 11:37 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SDB
Hell, if you come up all the way from Texas to race me, I will pay for your hotel and meals for the weekend! Just make sure you mustang is running a lot better than the low 11's it was running
It would be no biggie to come that distance...and as far as my car running low 11s...you don't have a clue about my ride. **** the people that I hang out with don't have a clue....so, how in the hell do you??!!! But its cool...you just better make sure the Camaro is on the top of its game!!!
Old 03-24-2005, 11:43 AM
SDB
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by GO4URS
It would be no biggie to come that distance...and as far as my car running low 11s...you don't have a clue about my ride. **** the people that I hang out with don't have a clue....so, how in the hell do you??!!! But its cool...you just better make sure the Camaro is on the top of its game!!!
you gonna drive it all the way out here? That is going to burn up a lot of 87 octane!!! I would assume its a 9.30 - 9.50 car...should be a good race.

SDB
Old 03-24-2005, 11:51 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SDB
you gonna drive it all the way out here? That is going to burn up a lot of 87 octane!!! I would assume its a 9.30 - 9.50 car...should be a good race.

SDB
Now, don't get upset when a girl puts you in your place!!

Last edited by GO4URS; 03-24-2005 at 11:56 AM.
Old 03-24-2005, 12:35 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by SDB
I would love to race a conversion car like this...have him come down...and if I ever cut a 2.4 60 ft., I would kill myself! Especially in a vette, I cut 1.56 short times in my 1990 LPE vette with stock suspension and 17" BFG drag radials and 3.33 gears...

If you want to race that bad, come to Ft. Wayne and lets do it on the street, thats where I prefer to race anyways...

by the way, your really neat, how angry you get and using terms like "futhermucker", thats just neat. Since when is high 13's stock slow as ***** by LS1 standards...we have pleanty of cars here that run 14's stock with LS1's (camaros, vettes, TA's), but we don have a shitty track.

when you can afford to make yout LT1 Dirk'd out vette fast, let me know and I may come down and throw some money on the race...hillbilly.
A guy from indianwhore calling a guy from Georgia a hillbilly? Real original

Run on the street huh? What a ******* tool. No I wil NOT run you on the street. Timeslips don't lie. You try to jump and you redlight. On the street its your word against his. And you can't honestly think your car can hang with the mine can you? (Even untuned, street tires, and 2.59s). I called you a "mother focker" but the site substitutes its own **** for certain words. If you did the things you say you did back when Lingenfelter was testing some drag radials (which I know is total horseshit. Easy way to prove it *******. Show us some pics or videos), you should not be street racing with a bunch of teenagers and 20 somethings. Race me at a track off the bottle. If you run even close to high 13s, you and everyone here knows YOU CAN"T BEAT ME. PERIOD, END OF DISCUSSION.

And we get the point. You saw Boogie Nights 5000 times and have milked that angle enough. Noone gives a ****. Come up with some new material.
Old 03-24-2005, 12:36 PM
12 Second Club

Now, don't get upset when a girl puts you in your place!!

Please video it. I know I will when I race him. We can make a tribute video of him crying like the bitch he is
Old 03-24-2005, 12:42 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by METALBEAST
Please video it. I know I will when I race him. We can make a tribute video of him crying like the bitch he is
Sure thing!! Now to find some time to get up there.

BTW, he's talking about how old your Vette is...shh, mine is the same age as yours. Its not how old...its how fast!!!

Last edited by GO4URS; 03-24-2005 at 12:48 PM.
Old 03-24-2005, 12:58 PM
12 Second Club

Sure thing!! Now to find some time to get up there.

BTW, he's talking about how old your Vette is...shh, mine is the same age as yours. Its not how old...its how fast!!!

Old 03-24-2005, 01:35 PM
Teching In

I'll race your GTO in my 95 Z28 LT1. It's my daily driver while my SS sits at the house. When you come to Commerce(if you ever do) we'll see how your GTO smoke's LS1's & LT1's.
Old 03-24-2005, 02:15 PM
Launching!

You guys crack me up!
Old 03-24-2005, 02:27 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

I do have pics of me at commerce testing tires for Michilen, and John Lingenfelter...they are actual pics, not digital. I will be glad to mail you one if you want...pm me your address...

I should get beat by a high 12 second cr on the strip no doubt...I race mostly on the street and thats where I prefer to race. I enjoy street racing much more than strip racing, I feel its more driver on the street than the strip. Oh well, none of you hillbilly's will ever come up here, and I don't have time to come to commerce this year, so it will never happen. I know there are some LT1's that can beat me, all I originally posted is that I did beat some H/C/exhaust LT1's and some LS1's as well...I would love to race the 90 Mustang that runs bottom 9's, should be fun on the street against my Camaro...

I am done with the thread, was just posting what I had done, and then Dirk got all upset...I would to if I was 40 and driving a 13 year old vette that can barely run 12's!
Old 03-24-2005, 02:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

wow, this coming from a IROC owner...thats rare!
Ouch that hurt.

Uh..********... his IROC has an LS1 & T56 tranny in it. If you SERIOUSLY believe that your 04 GTO, which by LS1 standards are slow as ***** has a prayer against him, you ARE in LALA LAND.
I think I heard a laugh from the Iroc when he posted that about her. He just has no idea and I am sure everytime she is out I will get the same crap. Doesn't bother me one bit.
Old 03-24-2005, 03:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Are you sure you are not John Lingenfelter? You talk just about as much **** as he does and he can't deliver either. :confused
Old 03-24-2005, 03:15 PM
TECH Resident

I am not gonna read this whole thread but all I am gonna say is I couldn't even get through the first post b/c I was drowning in the bullshit.
Old 03-24-2005, 04:08 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by KB99WS6
I am not gonna read this whole thread but all I am gonna say is I couldn't even get through the first post b/c I was drowning in the bullshit.
haha I gave up after the third post.... looks like fun tho, would just take too much time to read through it all.
Old 03-24-2005, 07:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Ok here is the short version to save time.

SDB: My car is Sooo fast! I bought it off a dealer lot and only put Nooossss on it and can beat everyone. Its just so fast.

Everyone: BS BS BS

Me: Did they other cars know you were racing?

SDB: Shut up stupid red neck trailor trash Iroc driver! I can out run the space shuttle!!

SDB: Well bring it and I will show you!

Me: Ouch that hurt!
Old 03-24-2005, 08:11 PM
Launching!

Come to Chicago this summer sometime, we have a great scene up here, and yes I will run you on the street. Hell me and some of my buds might even consider coming to Ft Wayne if we knew there would be enough cars to run, and don't worry we can bring plenty of **** to match up with whatever cars you guys may have. Like I said your GTO on motor VS my lid/catback SS heads up, or the hoods stay shut and we race for decent money.
Old 03-24-2005, 09:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SDB
I do have pics of me at commerce testing tires for Michilen, and John Lingenfelter...they are actual pics, not digital. I will be glad to mail you one if you want...pm me your address...
scan em ********....metalbeast will kick your sorry azz GTO and then I will roll over your dick...
Old 03-24-2005, 11:09 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by YsoFast
Ok here is the short version to save time.

SDB: My car is Sooo fast! I bought it off a dealer lot and only put Nooossss on it and can beat everyone. Its just so fast.

Me: Did they other cars know you were racing?

SDB: Shut up stupid red neck trailor trash Iroc driver! I can out run the space shuttle!!

SDB: Well bring it and I will show you!

Me: Ouch that hurt!
You forgot
Metalbeast:BS
SDB:Let's Race
Metalbeast:OK
SDB:Your Dirk Diggler Dirk Diggler. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
Metalbeast:RACE ME
SDB:Your Dirk Diggler Dirk Diggler. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
Repeat 10 times