Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

GTO beats up on LT1's, LS1's, etc...

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2005, 09:00 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hmmmm Ft Wayne? I go to US 41 quite a bit.Come to Street Car Chaos and I'll line up with that monster, my car has a lid and a cat back, thats it. Stay off the can and you got a yourself a head up drag race, or we can go hoods shut and put a little money on it. Or you can come up to Chicago and we can do it around here.
Old 03-23-2005, 06:25 PM
Banned

I was supposed to have first crack at that '04 GTO!
Old 03-23-2005, 06:52 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 02 wife
I was supposed to have first crack at that '04 GTO!
Go for it...I want the fast Camaro anyway!!
Old 03-23-2005, 06:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by GO4URS
You sure you don't want any of his other 5 GM Cars?
Old 03-23-2005, 07:21 PM
12 Second Club

Better watch out. Mess with him and he may start with the Flock of Seagulls, A-team and Dukes of Hazard references once he sees that picture. His small brain (with like sized *****) can't muster anything more than asinine personal attacks
Old 03-23-2005, 07:48 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I will gladly race all of you guys with the GTO...I stand by what I said...on the street I have beaten lots of LS1 and hopped up LT1 cars from a dig...

If you want to bring the mustang out to race my Camaro, fine, come on over this spring.

Dirk, please bring your LT1 vette up to race, I don't know when I can get off work to come down to race you. I have been to Commerece dragstrip before, nice track. I was there with John Lingenfelter when Michilen (AKA BFG) wanted some fast street cars to test their new dragradials they were developing. We had the track for two full days, John drove my 383 1990 Vette and a 605 cube 1990 Vette (guy from Chicago), and we tested the BFG DR's (not even named yet at that time), against M&H, Mickey Thompson, Hoosier, etc. It was fun, and Commerce was a nice track.

I used to be a DIrk Diggler with an old vette, but then I decided to get with the times!!!
Old 03-23-2005, 07:57 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by SDB
I will gladly race all of you guys with the GTO...I stand by what I said...on the street I have beaten lots of LS1 and hopped up LT1 cars from a dig...

If you want to bring the mustang out to race my Camaro, fine, come on over this spring.

Dirk, please bring your LT1 vette up to race, I don't know when I can get off work to come down to race you. I have been to Commerece dragstrip before, nice track. I was there with John Lingenfelter when Michilen (AKA BFG) wanted some fast street cars to test their new dragradials they were developing. We had the track for two full days, John drove my 383 1990 Vette and a 605 cube 1990 Vette (guy from Chicago), and we tested the BFG DR's (not even named yet at that time), against M&H, Mickey Thompson, Hoosier, etc. It was fun, and Commerce was a nice track.

I used to be a DIrk Diggler with an old vette, but then I decided to get with the times!!!

See guys I told you. Smelly Dogfucked Bitch has nothing of substance to say to anyone. Chicken ****, if you can't come in April, find a time to come. Went to Indiana once. Wouldn't go back. Quit lying! You know you will loose to me which is why you can only come up with 3rd grade comebacks. April 22-24 Yearone Challenge Atlanta Dragway I'll pay your entrance fee bitch. We will video it. Everyone knows your stock GTO doesn't stand a snowballs chance. THIRD CALL OUT ******! PUT UP OR SHUT UP!! At Commerce you would run a BEST of a 13.7 on a good day. I would have to pull a completely shitty 60' to run that slow.

Last edited by METALBEAST; 03-23-2005 at 08:41 PM.
Old 03-23-2005, 08:35 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by METALBEAST
Better watch out. Mess with him and he may start with the Flock of Seagulls, A-team and Dukes of Hazard references once he sees that picture. His small brain (with like sized *****) can't muster anything more than asinine personal attacks
Thanks, but I ain't skeered!!!

Last edited by GO4URS; 03-24-2005 at 12:14 PM.
Old 03-23-2005, 08:36 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SDB

I just might have to do that!
Old 03-23-2005, 09:40 PM
Launching!

My offer still stands at the track or on the street
Old 03-24-2005, 12:04 AM
11 Second Club

go get them SDB bring them down i want some to!!!
Old 03-24-2005, 05:48 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by JD1969
My offer still stands at the track or on the street
We are wasting our own time. He is a bullshitter and can't/won't back up his claims. The story in this forum about the guy in the stock 96 SS beating an auto I/E LS1 was more believable than this horseshit .
Old 03-24-2005, 08:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

My offer is still good, I talked to the bank, and the funds are good. 2-1 odds, I already have pulled out my $10, so come on down SDB. Just so you know, I went ahead and got some octane booster (The off-road kind) and put it in the truck, hope this don't void the race!!!!

EDIT* I think the octane booster gave it 1/2 horsepower, so I will put a sack of dog food in the back to adjust for the added horsepower gain.
Old 03-24-2005, 08:36 AM
TECH Apprentice

Did all these cars kown you were racing? It sounds like you were the guy that snuck up on me a few weeks back and made a run from 8 cars back. Hell I pulled you and and you turned off after weaving through traffic. I guess you cant be but alot of you GTO guys seem to have the same attitude with those want to be fast cars. "I want to be cool too so I will just pass this car at 100mph and call it a race"
Old 03-24-2005, 09:36 AM
SDB
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by METALBEAST
See guys I told you. Smelly Dogfucked Bitch has nothing of substance to say to anyone. Chicken ****, if you can't come in April, find a time to come. Went to Indiana once. Wouldn't go back. Quit lying! You know you will loose to me which is why you can only come up with 3rd grade comebacks. April 22-24 Yearone Challenge Atlanta Dragway I'll pay your entrance fee bitch. We will video it. Everyone knows your stock GTO doesn't stand a snowballs chance. THIRD CALL OUT ******! PUT UP OR SHUT UP!! At Commerce you would run a BEST of a 13.7 on a good day. I would have to pull a completely shitty 60' to run that slow.
I would probably run a 13.7 off the bottle, but if I came out there I would run the bottle, and your ***** would start hurtng. So, if you "challenge" me I have to come out...wow, I didn't realize it worked out that way...Hey, tell your mom that I "challenge" here to suck my ****...now she has to and I don't even have to pay here any more ten dollar bills!

SO if I do come out there and spray you, beat your old *** LT1, you'll be on here crying about all the sand in your vagina and stuff right???

I beat those cars I mentioned, I think I will run a mid to high 13 on motor, and low 12 on juice and nittos, I will prove this once the track opens and the weather gets nice. Your "12 second" LT1 vette probably ran that once, and usually runs 13.2's....which is not too bad for a 13 year old mulletmobile...

SDB
Old 03-24-2005, 09:37 AM
SDB
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by YsoFast
Did all these cars kown you were racing? It sounds like you were the guy that snuck up on me a few weeks back and made a run from 8 cars back. Hell I pulled you and and you turned off after weaving through traffic. I guess you cant be but alot of you GTO guys seem to have the same attitude with those want to be fast cars. "I want to be cool too so I will just pass this car at 100mph and call it a race"
wow, this coming from a IROC owner...thats rare!

I raced from a dig on EVERY car I mentioned....I always do.
Old 03-24-2005, 09:41 AM
SDB
10 Second Club

I just might have to do that!
Hell, if you come up all the way from Texas to race me, I will pay for your hotel and meals for the weekend! Just make sure you mustang is running a lot better than the low 11's it was running
Old 03-24-2005, 09:44 AM
SDB
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ws6sojuiced01
go get them SDB bring them down i want some to!!!
Isn't this great, a bunch of people talking about coming out to race me and not actually doing it...gee, that never happened before. Maybe next. they will talk about kicking my ***, that happens a lot too! My GTO is badass, and beats up on old Dirk Digler LT1 cars with H/C/exhaust...period. I have beaten stock other LS1's as well...I am a good driver, they apparently were not.

METALBEAST is cool, he has a Dirk Diggler vette that barely ran a 12, and he is all proud. I bet he still has a big chain on his wallet that hangs ever so gently from his AC/DC concert T-Shirt.
Old 03-24-2005, 10:03 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by SDB
Isn't this great, a bunch of people talking about coming out to race me and not actually doing it...gee, that never happened before. Maybe next. they will talk about kicking my ***, that happens a lot too! My GTO is badass, and beats up on old Dirk Digler LT1 cars with H/C/exhaust...period. I have beaten stock other LS1's as well...I am a good driver, they apparently were not.

METALBEAST is cool, he has a Dirk Diggler vette that barely ran a 12, and he is all proud. I bet he still has a big chain on his wallet that hangs ever so gently from his AC/DC concert T-Shirt.
RUN ME futhermucker IF YOUR CAR CAN DO THIS! WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF???

Thought you would puss out and you did. Actually the day I ran that time, I ran it 3 times in a row. With 2.1 60's. The sig is not bragging (notice the crying smilie) but nonetheless its STILL faster than your gtslow. To run a 13.2 I have to pull 2.4 60's. Ran that last week against my buddy Ben, but it is definately not the norm. Your last post proves that your lying. You WON'T run a car that is not modded as much as any of the cars you beat so bad with out running nitrous. Chicken **** and a liar. Track has been open down here for 3 weeks. Its not that far of a drive to come down here. The Yearone Challenge is all weekend April 22-24.

And moron a "mullet mobile" is a Camaro of which you own one. Come up with better comebacks. Yours are tired, old and meaningless to boot. And so what if my car is older than yours. So is a 2005 Kia Sephia, doesn't mean I want to own one. Get a life loser.

Jeff

Last edited by METALBEAST; 03-24-2005 at 10:41 AM.
Old 03-24-2005, 10:07 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by SDB
wow, this coming from a IROC owner...thats rare!

I raced from a dig on EVERY car I mentioned....I always do.

Uh..********... his IROC has an LS1 & T56 tranny in it. If you SERIOUSLY believe that your 04 GTO, which by LS1 standards are slow as ***** has a prayer against him, you ARE in LALA LAND.