Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Interesting though on local street racing scene

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2005, 08:02 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Interesting though on local street racing scene

My buddies and I all have quick cars. By no means fast cars, IE: were all in the high 12s-low 13s. Depending on whose car it is, we have LS1s, LT1s, 5.0s, 4.6s. Well, we have raced each other several times for fun. All good. But there was awhile that every ricer or punk on his own wanted to race us cause his car runs 10s. Um, yeah. Every car they have runs 10s it seems. So we would go race them and hand them their *** and well, that was awhile ago. Now it seems that no one even approaches us. The fastest import we ran into was a '96-98 Civic hatch with a CRV engine N2O 250shot. And I didnt even run him. I't just so happens that right now I'm the fastest of our little club. We supposedly have a big race this saturday, tonight, with a supposed 03 Cobra with 700hp and it runs 10s along with a Civic hatch that runs 10s too. We didnt runt the punk talking smack last week cause he wanted to run in town. Um, no. We go out to a very desolate old military road and run there and they didnt want to travel the few extra miles for some security. anywho, just a thought, what I'm ponder at 0600 since I've been up since 1400 yesterday.

Ski
Old 08-13-2005, 09:45 AM
12 Second Club

Ummm...nice kill.

Jon
Old 08-13-2005, 07:29 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by COMNBYU
Ummm...nice kill.
never said it was a kill. just a pondering thought.

Ski
Old 08-13-2005, 07:33 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Rebelord
My buddies and I all have quick cars. By no means fast cars, IE: were all in the high 12s-low 13s. Depending on whose car it is, we have LS1s, LT1s, 5.0s, 4.6s. Well, we have raced each other several times for fun. All good. But there was awhile that every ricer or punk on his own wanted to race us cause his car runs 10s. Um, yeah. Every car they have runs 10s it seems. So we would go race them and hand them their *** and well, that was awhile ago. Now it seems that no one even approaches us. The fastest import we ran into was a '96-98 Civic hatch with a CRV engine N2O 250shot. And I didnt even run him. I't just so happens that right now I'm the fastest of our little club. We supposedly have a big race this saturday, tonight, with a supposed 03 Cobra with 700hp and it runs 10s along with a Civic hatch that runs 10s too. We didnt runt the punk talking smack last week cause he wanted to run in town. Um, no. We go out to a very desolate old military road and run there and they didnt want to travel the few extra miles for some security. anywho, just a thought, what I'm ponder at 0600 since I've been up since 1400 yesterday.

Ski
what post is this around?
Old 08-13-2005, 07:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

who like cookies?
Old 08-13-2005, 09:05 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JustAnIlluzion
who like cookies?
Me! Me! I do! I do!
Old 08-13-2005, 09:21 PM
12 Second Club

Haha! Y'all crack me up sometimes. Wheres the girlscout selling those cookies when you need them? Anywho, this post was never meant to be "around" something or someone or somewhere. It was just something I was thinking of at that time and decided to share it with y'all cause it was 6am, I had been up since 2pm the day before and no one else is awake around here for me to share it with. Thats why. But yeah, let me find some cookies...........

Ski
Old 08-13-2005, 09:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TheRedPhoenix
Me! Me! I do! I do!
you guys want some cookies