Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SRT-4 kill's ZO6

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 01:33 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SRT-4 kill's ZO6

http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3L...926HKLGRROBZCD

SRT-4 is not tuned and only running 18psi on pump.. But but but the ZO6 can neva lose
Old 09-08-2005, 01:45 AM
TECH Regular

Yeah but what size turbo is the SRT running?? Ive ran several modded SRT4's and even off the line spinning through the first 2 gears, I can still put multiple cars on most in a 1/4 mile.

And any car can be beat, hell my little Evo has a few stories of its own.
Old 09-08-2005, 02:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Who gives a ****. The Neon could rape the Vette all day long and you couldn't get me to want it.

Cars are not all about straight line speed....wake up too reality....Front wheel drive is beyond garbage....real cars have rear wheel drive, period.

A rocketship with FWD is meaningless, give me a 16 second car that has RWD and I will have more fun driving it.
Old 09-08-2005, 02:56 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Hoss Ghoul
Who gives a ****. The Neon could rape the Vette all day long and you couldn't get me to want it.

Cars are not all about straight line speed....wake up too reality....Front wheel drive is beyond garbage....real cars have rear wheel drive, period.

A rocketship with FWD is meaningless, give me a 16 second car that has RWD and I will have more fun driving it.
Hahahahah its funny how mad you guys get

Its a upgraded turbo, its not that big......
Old 09-08-2005, 03:58 AM
TECH Addict

Question

Wish the vid was brighter. Did the ZO6 have any mods? What does the srt4 1/4-dyno? Sounded like the srt4 would've have put more distance if it could get traction. Turbo sounded cool

I'd like to run a mod'd to the hilt srt4
Old 09-08-2005, 05:19 AM
12 Second Club

who said z06 can never lose? There are cars that are faster than stock z06s... there are cars that are faster than modded z06... but most of the people like their vettes here on the website and wouldn't take any neon over it. I'm not saying that str4 is a bad car, but it's still a fwd 4 cyl vehicle. Yes, they can be made fast, but any car can be made fast! You can make a kia fast if you really wanted to!

And why do you keep posting here on ls1tech all the z06 kill stories and keep saying that our cars can be beat? We all know that punk! Do you see me go on you vw forums and post me beating 90% of the cars on that forum? WOuld that make you feel good? DO you see other guys going to str forums and posting kill over a neon to brag about it?

You just have no life kid. Grow up!
Old 09-08-2005, 07:00 AM
TECH Junkie

A stock Z06 lost to a modded Neon.... Definitely embarrasing to lose to a neon, or a Ford Pinto for that matter....or a Volkswagon.
Old 09-08-2005, 11:12 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by QuickGTi18t

SRT-4 is not tuned and only running 18psi on pump.. But but but the ZO6 can neva lose
do you just like starting trouble????

defenitly borderline TOOL with your last few posts. its perfectly normal for people to be skepticle...no need for the "but but but z06 can neva lose" remark. if you cant take the criticizm than dont post here anymore.
WOW, 1 srt-4 beat a stock z06...brake out the ****** champaign and have a celebration allready.

stop causing trouble allready.
Old 09-08-2005, 11:19 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Hoss Ghoul

So I would assume AWD is not a real car either....
You mean to tell me, that a RWD car will always beat a FWD, or AWD car.............. How many times do you take your car on road racing courses, A stock Integra Type R could beat you in road racing....... lol. Depends on driver not FWD, or RWD..
Old 09-08-2005, 11:22 AM
Staging Lane

Not all LS1 owners say they can neva lose, alot of them are cool, its only the few **** heads that say that, and I see there is one already in the bunch... Take a guess... So lets keep it cool and dont give SRTs a bad name....
Old 09-08-2005, 11:39 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by KITT
So I would assume AWD is not a real car either....
You mean to tell me, that a RWD car will always beat a FWD, or AWD car.............. How many times do you take your car on road racing courses, A stock Integra Type R could beat you in road racing....... lol. Depends on driver not FWD, or RWD..
integras are pieces of ****. don't bring that vtech type r crap around here. get a real car. A stock integra would not beat ANY LS1 car in a road race. get off the crack pipe...I hope you were being sarcastic...
Old 09-08-2005, 11:48 AM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Want to frum roll?
Old 09-08-2005, 12:00 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by YlwGTO4m3
integras are pieces of ****. don't bring that vtech type r crap around here. get a real car. A stock integra would not beat ANY LS1 car in a road race. get off the crack pipe...I hope you were being sarcastic...
Read the post idiot, I said that sarcaticly, to show him its not about the car, its weather you can drive or not... He said its not about straight line......

A stock integra would not beat ANY LS1 car in a road race.
Dont be to sure of that....... Might eat your words.......

Buy the way, an Interga Type R is not, anywhere near a regular Integra. Just cause its import doesnt mean its a piece of ****, dont be so childish....
Old 09-08-2005, 12:04 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Originally Posted by KITT
Read the post idiot, I said that sarcaticly, to show him its not about the car, its weather you can drive or not... He said its not about straight line......

A stock integra would not beat ANY LS1 car in a road race.
Dont be to sure of that....... Might eat your words.......

Buy the way, an Interga Type R is not, anywhere near a regular Integra. Just cause its import doesnt mean its a piece of ****, dont be so childish....
Yaaay.
Old 09-08-2005, 12:04 PM
Teching In

What's the deal with all of the ******* imports lately?

Doug
Old 09-08-2005, 12:09 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Originally Posted by BLOWNTRC5
What's the deal with all of the ******* imports lately?

Doug
I tried saying that a while back, and that brought about an even MORE heated discussion. Apparently, their forums just aren't as much fun.
Old 09-08-2005, 12:24 PM
TECH Resident

[url] SRT-4 is not tuned and only running 18psi on pump.. But but but the ZO6 can neva lose

My God, I am so sick of hearing overplayed cliche mock statement, that I almost hurled when I read it.

It is such an idiotic pointless thing to say. No one here actually thinks that a Z06, or an LS1 or any car for that matter can "neva lose"

Sometimes races are posted here that are hard to believe and people will question it or call BS simply b/c the one car SHOULD be faster than the other in whatever form it was for that given race. That doesn't mean those people think that car can never lose. Heck, it may not even mean that they even like the car they are defending. If someone told me a stock Srt-4 beat your car from a roll I would call BS on them and explain why. Does this mean I am a GTI fan? Umm, no not really. Does it mean I think the GTI can neva lose? No, definitely not.

Z06's are world class sports cars and Srt-4's are quick $20k economy toys for teens. There is no comparison between the two. Does this mean that no Srt-4 in any form can ever beat any Z06? No one on this site actually believes that. Grow up.
Old 09-08-2005, 12:25 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MeentSS02
I tried saying that a while back, and that brought about an even MORE heated discussion. Apparently, their forums just aren't as much fun.

Steeve your sig. is funny as hell. Soon I'll have to get some typeR stickers for the vette just so I will fit in!!

Doug
Old 09-08-2005, 12:29 PM
AOC
TECH Regular

Is that your SRT4? If not, why are you posting a race that has nothing with your car? I'm guessing that you don't have much to talk about your car, you resort to posting kills which has nothing to do with your car.

I don't think anyone (at least I'm aware of) stated that Z06s are unbeatable, any car can be beaten, period.

So what that SRT4 won? It still is a 4-door fwd grocery getter and given a choice, I'll take Z06 over SRT4 any day of the week, no matter how fast that SRT4 is.
Old 09-08-2005, 12:32 PM
12 Second Club

^
I second that!