Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

the black00ta takes out the 99-01 cobra

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 06:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 89tang
Actually the manual Mach 1's only had the forged crank i believe, the auto ones had a cast crank atleast this is what i've read pretty stupid if it's true.
Yeah I didn't specify. Auto's do not have a forged crank.
Old 02-05-2006, 07:09 PM
9 Sec. Club!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by black00TA
yeah i guess i should get gooder on my cars..

just because i preffer to keep things simple doesent make me a moron. and yes i do know plenty about cars. i could blurt out facts all day on LS1's that would make your head spin, maybe you should wonder back over to your ford forum if thats all you had to say.

now the facts you spouted to me are essentially the same differences found in 98/00 - 01-02 but an LS1 is LS1 where your 4v 4.6 shares so much with the version released in 96... has had the typical improvement over time that would be expected

better flowing heads, low end torque cam. and little crap here and there.

if we preffer to get caught up on details of the such, that wasent the purpose of this post.

i had read somewhere maybe, C&D that the mach1 got the iron block version straight from the maurader.

MAYBE i was incorrect. so shoot me ford boy.
I'm not a Ford boy Jack ***, I'm a car nut, gear head that likes all kind of cars.. Just because I have a Mach1 doesn't make me just a Ford Fan... I like the LS1 Camaro's and TA's alot also.. So get your facts straight...