Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

G35 gets Denied!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 12:15 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G35 gets Denied!!!

I have a business at the mall (kiosk), and I was leaving my shop tonite and an asian guy who owns the nail shop (never spoken to him but we've seen each other like two lions on opposite sides of the river, eyeing each other down like Eastwood and scumbags,lol) gets in his g35 coupe with some exhaust and rims (don't know what else), my 2002 coupe vette is bone-stock, not even a k&n. So tonight he's leaving the parking lot only one car back from me. I get a little aggressive as I make the left turn onto the road that leads to the interstate and make sure he sees it. We get to the next light (he's still one car back from me) and it's red so I stop and wait. I turn left easy as she pleases to let him know I ain't scared and stay in the right lane doing 50, waiting on him.

Well, as soon as his front end can see the left lane (he's about 100 yards back) he WHIPS IT HARD into the left lane and guns it, I'm in third but still a little low in the rpm's and I'm in it hard-but he's coming up FAST AND i STOP HIS PULL with him half a car past me, ran third up to about 5k and then hit 4th and put a whole car on him at 120 before I showed him the hazards (I couldn't really murder him bc my exit is right there, I don't even get a mile of interstate before I have to hit a stupid state highway with a 55mph limit, plus it's a two lane ) and I was suprised at how fast his car was, and I WILL be issuing a challenge for a REAL race and not him trying to pull that ricer flyby-**** .Tomorrow.

Last edited by Vette4LIFE; 04-26-2006 at 12:22 AM.
Old 04-26-2006, 12:27 AM
TECH Apprentice

******* ricer fly by bull **** trying to build up a 100 yeards of steam to make it past you. nice kill on the fly by and nailed the little bastard. i would go over to him tomorrow and say so your car looks like its pretty fast you almost had me, one try it again?
Old 04-26-2006, 12:43 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Blown04Z06
******* ricer fly by bull **** trying to build up a 100 yeards of steam to make it past you. nice kill on the fly by and nailed the little bastard. i would go over to him tomorrow and say so your car looks like its pretty fast you almost had me, one try it again?

Brother, thats ex-*******-actly what ima gonna do. Hehe, he'll say, "well, you got a LS1, so I had to try to, ya know.?" LOL. It IS A pretty fast car, and ima getting the mod itch BAD. I wanna stay N/A, some headers and a cam, nothing extreme, and I rarely get a race anyway. But I sure as hell don't like to be close with a G35, sheesh. I was a little low in the rpm's bc I thought he would come and get next to me for a real race, but I will get the chance to slaughter him after I challenge him in the morning.

Anybody have any mod suggestions. And I don't care about name brand, all I care about is functionality and dependability (hand-in-hand most of the time), I gotta keep this guy off me now, he either will prolly get a turd-bo stuper-charger to beat my *** with, this kids got dough.
Old 04-26-2006, 01:52 AM
On The Tree

Duuude! If you had it in second you would of raped him hardcore in the ***!
Old 04-26-2006, 02:24 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by AcE XBOX
Duuude! If you had it in second you would of raped him hardcore in the ***!
Pretty damn good saying. Let us know what happens.
Old 04-26-2006, 07:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

You threw on your hazards and are saying he is the ricer? Come on man, you know better than to pull that crap.
Old 04-26-2006, 09:00 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Iron Sights
You threw on your hazards and are saying he is the ricer? Come on man, you know better than to pull that crap.

Hey IronSights, I HAD to stop his ricer-flyby, his friends were in the car behind me(waaayy behind) so you have to have someway of signaling a good ole *** whooping, especially with him trying to get a big head start.

If you don't like the method of which I cooked his rice in his own wok, then please don't post. You are probably just a little ill before your first cup o' coffee, huh.
Old 04-26-2006, 09:10 AM
Teching In

while I agree he was being an queer by buildingup steam to try to pass, instead of the hazards, just tap the brakes once. Good kill, I had a G35 coupe, its quick, but not in the same class as our LS powered cars.
Old 04-26-2006, 09:38 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Vette4LIFE
Hey IronSights, I HAD to stop his ricer-flyby, his friends were in the car behind me(waaayy behind) so you have to have someway of signaling a good ole *** whooping, especially with him trying to get a big head start.

If you don't like the method of which I cooked his rice in his own wok, then please don't post. You are probably just a little ill before your first cup o' coffee, huh.
Actually from experience, there really is no way to stop the fly-by once the ricer has committed.
Old 04-26-2006, 10:27 AM
Staging Lane

Actually from experience, there really is no way to stop the fly-by once the ricer has committed.

???????? I beg to differ, sir. I stopped his charge and repassed his ***.

Don't give me **** about hazards either. I see plenty of vids with people using hazards, and I had to speak these people's language so they would understand exactly what happened. I will repeat again, HIS FRIENDS WERE IN THE CAR BEHIND ME, byt far back there when I passed him.

I won. Stop the bullshit.Thanks
Old 04-26-2006, 10:40 AM
TECH Resident

Don't give me **** about hazards either. I see plenty of vids with people using hazards, and I had to speak these people's language so they would understand exactly what happened. I will repeat again, HIS FRIENDS WERE IN THE CAR BEHIND ME, byt far back there when I passed him.

well, he deserved it for sure. Nice job! But I wouldn't of used the hazzards either. A few brake tapping works perfectly signaling that your ahead.
Old 04-26-2006, 10:54 AM
TECH Apprentice

He still probably went and told his friends he got the jump on you. What I'm saying is that ricers are irrational, and if they get the lead then no amount of hazards will get them to realize they lost. There are other ways to take than playing the ricer's game.
Old 04-26-2006, 11:02 AM
Staging Lane

He still probably went and told his friends he got the jump on you. What I'm saying is that ricers are irrational, and if they get the lead then no amount of hazards will get them to realize they lost. There are other ways to take than playing the ricer's game.

He didn't get the lead Iron, He pulled a half car past me and then I completely passed him back, and again, I woulda continued the rape to the requisite 3 or 4 or 10 cars but my exit was right there. I don't have a full mile of interstate before I have to get on a heavily patrolled two-lane unsafe-to-race state highway. But, next time, I promise (its raining here today and he's not at work yet or I would be givin him **** for breakfast ) I will continue on past my exit and really stomp him good, then tap my brakes three times (just like clicking ruby-heeled slippers, lol) to signify he needs a FI setup. Im sure he will get one now anyway, I know this kid has money.
Old 04-26-2006, 11:14 AM
Teching In

I think the moral of the story is to rise above the ricers, dust them, and tap the brakes, no need for nasty looks, hand gestures or hazardlights.

Bottom line is if your entertain a race with these types its going to end up on some board as an LS1 kill, no matter how bad you smoke them.

But it makes for good reading. I love reading how some stock Acura RSX or S2K or the like "killed" a LS1 f body, or the like. It makes for a good chuckle.
Old 04-26-2006, 11:26 AM
TECH Regular

Yep, funny thing is, the real Import folks always rip posters like that with BS on their own boards. I go up to DSMTalk a lot and there's always some kid bragging about beating something he couldn't beat. Man those DSM'ers get rough on the BS. I think it's helarious.
Old 04-26-2006, 12:19 PM
Staging Lane

well i tell em like it happened, guy has a nice car, champagne with rims and exhaust, no two story wing or stickers or neon, pretty fast too but not fast enough. **** when I get me some long-tubes and a cam, it will be nasty.
Old 04-26-2006, 02:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

After denying the ricer fly-by, the hazards aka owned stickers are fair game to show. Its on page 153 of the street racing manual
Old 04-26-2006, 02:37 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Venkman
After denying the ricer fly-by, the hazards aka owned stickers are fair game to show. Its on page 153 of the street racing manual

Thank You, just lettin em eat their own **** stew, ya know.

Anywayz boyz, I was MaD TyTe ridin, like sic shifts n asian chicks lil ****, ti waz da ****, I know ya'll are feelin me dawg, don't dis on me homes, its like La Rasta man, it gangsta.

Does that kind of vernacular make anyone else vomitous? Perhaps, me thinks, its time for the Real version of how to sayit.

Well hell, I dun whooped up on dem dere Hondee boys purty good, n they uz real skerred too. Next time I crank up my chevy them lil city-slickers with their purty glowing lights ul get kilt. (i from bama so i can make fun of rednecks)
Old 04-26-2006, 06:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nice kill.
Old 04-26-2006, 09:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm gettin a set of LG headers soon and that should add about 35rwhp to my 99 FRC. After tuning I should be over 350 to the rear wheels without my spray. I'm gonna go heads and cam too when I can scrap enough money outta the couch cushions. Are you against spraying? Easiest way to make sure you stay ahead of him.