Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

240sx murder

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 12:14 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 240sx murder

They have a kid in my town with a 97 240sx that everyone said could smoke me so one day i met with the guy and looked at his car it was nice the interior was completely striped all he had has two racing seats with 4 point safety harnesses poped the hood he said he had cams and some port work done to the head he had headers fulll exhaust a 75 dry shot of zex bigger injectors. So he came look at my car and he was like nice firebird whats it got a 3.8 i jus laughed and was like naa its a TransAm its got a lt-1. He said agh good u got the v8 you should give me a good race i was got confused when he said that maybe he knew something i didnt. So i followed him to an empty highway andwe stoped I blew the horn and right off the line i jumped him 5 lengths and was like huh maybe he spun to much and would catch up on top end boy was i wrong i walked him like it was nuttin i held it to 135 and looked back and he was nowhere to be seeen. Man he had a bruises ego after that he pulled up next to me and his head was down i jus laughed and went home!!!!!!!
Old 05-09-2006, 12:22 PM
On The Tree

Good Kill. Your headline should be: V8 eats rice for dinner!
Old 05-09-2006, 05:57 PM
Teching In

Don't you love those races where you have already lost before you race? Nice kill keep up the good work!!!!!
Old 05-09-2006, 06:20 PM
Launching!

shoukd of told him you had a v6
Old 05-09-2006, 07:22 PM
TECH Addict

Sounds like this **** w/ an Sti i came acroos at work. I heard he was picking on cars not even worth racing, jetta, civic, etc. So i tell him jokingly wanna race a real car, i may be able to give you a challenge...
So he tries showing out in front of all his boys.
"Did you know the dude w/ the Camaro?"
"No, i HATE Camaro's"
"Oh really, i have one. Wanna go?"
"What does it have a vortec, paxton, N20?"
"No, nothing", "oh so it's N/A?"
"yeah i guess, so wanna go?"
"how much?"
I just wanted to show him a lesson, but i figure he's stock down to the muffler why not make a few bucks at the same time. "$50"
"dude your ******* joking, i'll kick your ***"
"alright, come and take my money"
"i gotta go back in my break is up"
"ok tomorrow then, i'm here ever day"

So next day rolls round. I see him so i stop cause it's like a half hour earlier than the night before.

"Whats up dude, you ready?"
Oh, i can't afford the ticket"
"i'm in charge of this facility, (private property, no cameras, strip w/ 1/4 plus run-off, no cars, no cops, ect.)"
"Well i don't race for less than 1K"
"dude you said $50."
"well i'll take it anyways, so it's not even worth it to start my car."
"come on dude don't be a bitch, there's no reason to be scared, it's just a race"
"dude if you raced you'd know about tix, how many points do you have on your liscence?"
"dude that just shows how stupid you are, i've raced for longer than you've been driving"
"well if you don't have the 1K then maybe another day"
"dude i ****** love ricers and their excuses, hit me up when you grow a pair!"

Keep in mind this was in front of about 8 guys from his job. Two of which were fellow ricers w/ civics that were on his nuts. And never once did he even ask what year my car was, what mods, nothing. He was essentially claiming victory based soley on the fact that i was N/A.
The kid i work w/ drives a civic that is semi-modded, very clean. He even called this ****** a ricer.
Just needed to vent, this little **** pissed me off cause i've been having race withdrawls. I even made a solo pass afterward so they could see me. Doubt he will race me now, but i had to release.

OH, BTW NICE KILL BRO!
Old 05-09-2006, 07:43 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We have a guy like that. He has an RSX with all this $$ dumped into it, it ran 13.9@103 at the strip. I have NO CLUE HOW he has such a shitty ET (he pulled a 2.1 60') with such a mean mph. Any clue as to whats up??

Good kill on the rice!
Old 05-09-2006, 07:50 PM
TECH Addict

^^^Wheel spin, and Fwd generally have higher MPH than Rwd for the same ET. Well from what i have seen anyways, they gotta make it up top to compinsate for nothing down low.
Old 05-09-2006, 07:56 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Stanger88
We have a guy like that. He has an RSX with all this $$ dumped into it, it ran 13.9@103 at the strip. I have NO CLUE HOW he has such a shitty ET (he pulled a 2.1 60') with such a mean mph. Any clue as to whats up??
Wow, wtf is up with that? wierd.

Great kill btw.