Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

i love kids with daddys money

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2006, 07:21 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by US ARMY LS1
well the $45K + the $18K for the car is fake as well. i like to go out and search the net for some TT camaro pics and claim them as my own.
You already did and got busted...

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...2&page=3&pp=25
Old 05-13-2006, 07:57 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by US ARMY LS1
im in the army, death is in my line of work.
You are a tool. You have already been exposed for lying about having a TT Camaro and passing off pictures of anothers car as your own. I hope you are lying about being in the Army, because it would be an embarrassment for me. IF you are in the army, you are no killer. Probably a clerk who goes home on leave and tells your family you go on special ops with Delta Force and that you have killed 100 enemy soldiers. If you were ever to actually go to war and get shot at, you would **** your pants and freeze under fire. Now go knock out some pushups for being such an idiot.
Old 05-13-2006, 08:31 AM
On The Tree

was he banned yet???
Old 05-13-2006, 08:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

I didn't read every post, but I think a lot of you guys are forgetting something. Hp is nothing without torque. Also if your powerband in a megaboost ricer is only between 6800 and 8500 rpms think about what a dog it is until at least 6000 rpms. LS1's and other American V-8's are known for awesome torque curves, and I think that is how US Army LS1 was able to beat the guy. However since USALS1 never responded he may be just blowing a little cool air around deeeeez nutzzzzzzzzz!!! Hp sells cars and torque wins races. Especially a torque curve that comes on at 2000 rpms and stays relatively flat close to the rev limit. The most perfect engine would be a diesel that revs like a gas powered V-8 Think of the possibilities.
Old 05-13-2006, 08:51 AM
TECH Resident

I saw one of these type idiots home from leave after basic, He went and bought all these ribbons and wore them. I saw him coming out of the bathroom at JC Penneys, and I bitched him out. I noticed because he was a private wearing like 12 ribbons, and one of them was a congressional Medal of Honor ribbon upside down. I dunno where he got it though. I hate people like that. And trolls too!
Old 05-13-2006, 08:53 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
LS1's and other American V-8's are known for awesome torque curves, and I think that is how US Army LS1 was able to beat the guy. However since USALS1 never responded he may be just blowing a little cool air around deeeeez nutzzzzzzzzz!!!
Our friend US Army LS1 is a fake. I get the feeling we won't be hearing from him anymore For your viewing pleasure.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sh...32&page=1&pp=25
Old 05-13-2006, 08:58 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Snootch
I saw one of these type idiots home from leave after basic, He went and bought all these ribbons and wore them. I saw him coming out of the bathroom at JC Penneys, and I bitched him out. I noticed because he was a private wearing like 12 ribbons, and one of them was a congressional Medal of Honor ribbon upside down. I dunno where he got it though. I hate people like that. And trolls too!
Yeah, I've busted out a few guys like that. They like to sew Ranger and Special Forces tabs on their uniform, and buy CIB's when they aren't in the infantry. Caught a private in an airport about 10 years ago with a green beret. he didn't even bother sewing on a SF unit patch and just kept his 1st Armored Div patch on. Busted him out pretty good in front of his family. I have no doubt that US ARMY LS1 is just like that. No one who actually fights the enemy goes around saying that "death is my line of work" lol
Old 05-13-2006, 09:06 AM
TECH Senior Member

I don't think we'll see US Army LS1 anymore either. I don't understand why unit213 mr Cobra won't respond. He has all the goodies and won't race me from a roll. He's in Deerborn , MI and I am only 15 mins away. There are a lot of good places to run but I have never heard from MR Cobra and the 620 rwhp he's claiming. Southbound M-39 east or west bound I96. You pick, M-39 is your stomping ground and you got me by 150 at the wheel. I think unit213 might be blowing cool air around deez nutz as well. If anyone needs to see my pics just go spdkilz.com guests cars page. Pics titled Doug's C5. Engine signed by Lou Gigliotti and Sean Burt. Cobra come out and play.
Old 05-13-2006, 09:20 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
I don't understand why unit213 mr Cobra won't respond. He has all the goodies and won't race me from a roll. He's in Deerborn , MI and I am only 15 mins away. There are a lot of good places to run but I have never heard from MR Cobra and the 620 rwhp he's claiming.
Yeah, he claims to be a street racer and won't say what his car runs, yet he advertises to the world his peak dyno number. Last night he locked the thread in the New Owners section after I owned him repeatedly.
Old 05-13-2006, 09:35 AM
TECH Junkie

Hey, allngn_c5, I just saw the thread where you called Mr Unit out. I see he got a swelled head with you too, but locked the thread after you called him out, like he did last night. Something is fishy with that boy.
Old 05-13-2006, 12:45 PM
Teching In

473 rwhp 431 rwtq 34.5 mpg highway
That's NUTS! I need a T-56, dammit.
Old 05-13-2006, 01:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Hey DropTopSnake. The only way I get that kind of gas mileage is in 6th with cruise control set at 82 mph. The electric water pump and underdrive pully took a lot load off the engine and let it run a lot more freely. More HP/TQ and better Gas Mileage. Thanks for the compliment. She's built for Top end more so then 1/4 miles. Best tank was 608 miles and needed 17.62 miles to fill up. That was my first tank coming back to Michigan from LG Motorsports in Wylie, TX The second tank wasn't as generous because my foot got heavy and decided to test the newly broken in rear end.
Old 05-13-2006, 02:13 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 11 Bravo
Last night he locked the thread in the New Owners section after I owned him repeatedly.
JRP locked that thread, not me. You owned absolutely nothing.

Hey, allngn_c5, I just saw the thread where you called Mr Unit out. I see he got a swelled head with you too, but locked the thread after you called him out, like he did last night. Something is fishy with that boy.
Boy? I'm 29yo, 6'7 240lbs. No boy here junior. Sorry to burst your bubble.
He "called me out"...oh, great. Maybe I should run out in my car and meet
him at the local hang out or something. I actually have a life. I don't need
to race some internet douchebag to prove anything.
Old 05-13-2006, 02:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Yeah, I've busted out a few guys like that. They like to sew Ranger and Special Forces tabs on their uniform, and buy CIB's when they aren't in the infantry. Caught a private in an airport about 10 years ago with a green beret. he didn't even bother sewing on a SF unit patch and just kept his 1st Armored Div patch on. Busted him out pretty good in front of his family. I have no doubt that US ARMY LS1 is just like that. No one who actually fights the enemy goes around saying that "death is my line of work" lol
We call those guys that wear all that **** "PX Rangers"
Old 05-13-2006, 02:52 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by unit213
JRP locked that thread, not me. You owned absolutely nothing.

Boy? I'm 29yo, 6'7 240lbs. No boy here junior. Sorry to burst your bubble.
He "called me out"...oh, great. Maybe I should run out in my car and meet
him at the local hang out or something. I actually have a life. I don't need
to race some internet douchebag to prove anything.
You act like a boy to me, not to mention much younger. You are 6'7? You have 6'8 (Eastwood haha) posted under your screename like a nerd. Why are you posting your height and weight? To show you are not a boy, or to try to E-timidate Did you learn fighting skills somewhere? Why are you calling allngn_c5 a douchebag? He posted asking for a race. You told him to go somewhere, but "you better bring more than 500rwhp" (like you dyno warriors do) suggessting he did not have much power. He then asked to race you, and you locked the thread. Mr Street Racer lol. You actually have a life? As in if one actually races they do not have a life? How the hell did you get to be a moderator in this section? They should have a real street racer. Not one who locks a thread when a guy 15 minutes away asks to run. And it's funny that you don't think, by your words, that 427's do not have much power. Because apparently you want one:

Originally Posted by unit213
Ahhh...it'll do until the LS7 comes out! Can't wait to get back into the LSX platform.
Did you get that LS7 yet? Or can you not afford it? Why don't you go to the midwestern section and tell everyone who you have actually raced.
Old 05-13-2006, 02:54 PM
TECH Junkie

And don't forget to lock this thread
Old 05-13-2006, 02:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by brad8266
We call those guys that wear all that **** "PX Rangers"
Haha, yeah
Old 05-13-2006, 02:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Did you guys see his my space photo. No unit crest or patch on his uniform. So I assume he is a Private on his way to his first duty station. Besides, only Privates take pictures like that. There is now way I could dump 45 grand into a car as an E-7 with a lot of extra special duty pay I get due to the Unit I am in. Not even with my last re-enlistment bonus. What a tool. It is sad to know that there are people like this serving in the military with me.

Brett
Old 05-13-2006, 03:06 PM
TECH Resident

And don't forget to lock this thread

no. go start your own thread in another forum to get locked, i didnt start this one to hear you guys b*tch back and forth.
Old 05-13-2006, 03:08 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Pray
Did you guys see his my space photo. No unit crest or patch on his uniform.
He has no blue cord, either. But you know he's telling everyone he is in the infantry