Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Ricer fly by

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 07:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ricer fly by

Well im gettin on the highway in my 01m6 TA going to my girlfriends house. I just put a tr230 cam into it and had the cut out open. Need I say more it sounded bad ***. So anyway this blue civic hatchback was behind me tailing me all the way to the entrance ramp. Well this kind of agrivates me because he had an exhaust like the size of a damn folgers metal coffee can. The thing sounded like a big long fart. As soon as I saw a gap in trasffic I punched it an d shot ahead. Well I pull on him like its noithing and eventualy have to get in the right lane to get off at my exit. So im slowing down to get off the exit and the ricer comes flying by with his friend yelling f*** you. I guell he won cause he passed me. The race was only over for like 30 seconds LOL. Any way anyone ever have this happen to them? Kind of agrivates me and makes me wish I would have gotten back on the highway and beat his *** again.
Ryan
Old 05-19-2006, 07:30 PM
Teching In

the kid and his friend just sound like immature asses, but I got kinda lost, you guys were racing? cuz it just sounded like you floored it to get em off your *** and then they passed you.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:34 PM
On The Tree

Yea we were definatley racing as he honked at me. We both got in the gap of traffic and he just couldent keep up. But what do you expect for a civic LOL.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

The US Government should make it illegal to own or operate a Honda Civic due to it's ability to make people act like A$$holes and idiots.

The only Civic-derived vehicle I will ever like is a Del Sol. It's got sweet styling.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by dregnier0
Well I pull on him like its noithing and eventualy have to get in the right lane to get off at my exit. So im slowing down to get off the exit and the ricer comes flying by with his friend yelling f*** you. I guell he won cause he passed me. Any way anyone ever have this happen to them? Kind of agrivates me and makes me wish I would have gotten back on the highway and beat his *** again.
Ryan
Let me think. Some idiot in a slow car that wants to act like Billy Badass rides my bumper, tries to gets left behind while I accelerate normally, subsequently thinks I'm racing them, and then yells or tries to insult me somehow.....

No. This is just your imagination and you have made this up. Find something better to do with your time.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:58 PM
TECH Resident

I'm sure you have heard it before but 1.5 liters is a f*ckin soft drink, not an engine size. Racing imports on the street and the strip for that matter is a waste of gas. They will never stand a chance against an F-body. Most people who think that Imports are fast, know jack sh*t about cars and have seen fast and the furious one too many times.
Old 05-19-2006, 11:25 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Any way anyone ever have this happen to them? Kind of agrivates me and makes me wish I would have gotten back on the highway and beat his *** again.
Ryan

Yah, last Summer an 03/04 Mustang did something similar to me. After I had beaten him & slowed, he wizzed by me flashers a blazin. He exited @ the next ramp, middle finger raised. I just waved & smiled.
Old 05-19-2006, 11:32 PM
TECH Resident

i usually dont let em pass me till i hit my exit..
Old 05-19-2006, 11:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

LOL, I wish I could find ricers while I'm driving, I need something to spice up my driving experience.
Old 05-20-2006, 01:26 AM
Banned

I was in the movie theater tonight watching the new release of "The Di Vinci Code."

The place was packed with teeny-boppers and when the previews started for "the fast & the furious, tokyo drift" a whole bunch of retards where calling out "Yes!" and crap like that...

I was thinking to myself, "great, a whole new crop of idiots are about to be sprouted."

I hope both the director and producer of that movie has somebody "drift style" right into their car on the way to work on a crowded interstate.
Old 05-20-2006, 01:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

hey i found that ricers dyno sheet, he gained a **** load of power with that vtech vinly on his windshield check it out

Old 05-20-2006, 01:57 PM
Banned

the ricer comes flying by with his friend yelling f*** you.
Ryan
If you had a buddy with you, I think you should have followed them. Dont pass, or rev the engine, just stay behind them for a long time, that will surely get thier panties in a bunch.

^ And I like the graph, I wish my Jegs Sticker got me that much Hp.