Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

RX8 Kill

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 06:28 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rastarajah
you have NEVER ridden or even been CLOSE to an FD, have you?
You act like we're talking about a Ferarri here or something, its an RX-7 for christs sake. Yes, they do handle well, however I don't think they are some kind of supercar because of it. I'd much rather sacrifice some handling and have the better looks and performance of my WS6.
Old 05-29-2006, 06:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Domestic Demon
But the fact of the matter is, its a Porsche. Not some 15 year old piece of Jap crap that you ricers think is so awesome
This 15 year old car will beat a WS6, too.

Oh and last time I checked, Porsches were imports.

You know what, my STi will beat your WS6 around a road course, too. You know why? Because that is what it is made to do? Will it win in a strait line. Not even close.
Old 05-29-2006, 06:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Gloveperson
This 15 year old car will beat a WS6, too.

Oh and last time I checked, Porsches were imports.
I don't doubt it. I was referring to Jap imports though, not exotics from Germany. Porsches are damn nice cars, not stupid rice mobiles.

You know what, my STi will beat your WS6 around a road course, too. You know why? Because that is what it is made to do? Will it win in a strait line. Not even close.
Thats great. But my car still looks nicer, sounds better, and is much faster
Old 05-29-2006, 06:34 PM
Teching In

Wow, this forum has gotten hostile.

Ladies and Gents... please remember it isnt about domestic versus import. There will always be that debate. Domestic people will call imports 'Jap Crap' 'Riceburner' 'Ricers' or whatever name you can summon when you think of a Honda Civic.

Import car owners will insist that domestic cars are all motor, weight, clumsiness, gas-guzzlers, and useless in anything other than a straight line.

Bottom line is, any car can be setup to do just about anything. Though, you will have more success going in a straight line with a bulky metal twisting V8 and you will have better luck holding your tires to the ground in a turn with a small compact lightweight car.

Instead of arguing and using boyish retorts with claims of supremacy understand that these are CARS and for some people (myself included) they are works of art in everything from their styling to their own unique ways of producing power and thrill. Each person will always love 'their' car over the 'other' persons car... if they didnt then why did they buy it?

So everybody just chill and learn to appreciate each others vehicles. Dont trash 'Jap Crap' and dont call domestics 'ugly f*cking pieces of sh*t.'
Old 05-29-2006, 06:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by avatarqaz
Wow, this forum has gotten hostile.

Ladies and Gents... please remember it isnt about domestic versus import. There will always be that debate. Domestic people will call imports 'Jap Crap' 'Riceburner' 'Ricers' or whatever name you can summon when you think of a Honda Civic.

Import car owners will insist that domestic cars are all motor, weight, clumsiness, gas-guzzlers, and useless in anything other than a straight line.

Bottom line is, any car can be setup to do just about anything. Though, you will have more success going in a straight line with a bulky metal twisting V8 and you will have better luck holding your tires to the ground in a turn with a small compact lightweight car.

Instead of arguing and using boyish retorts with claims of supremacy understand that these are CARS and for some people (myself included) they are works of art in everything from their styling to their own unique ways of producing power and thrill. Each person will always love 'their' car over the 'other' persons car... if they didnt then why did they buy it?

So everybody just chill and learn to appreciate each others vehicles. Dont trash 'Jap Crap' and dont call domestics 'ugly f*cking pieces of sh*t.'
this is all true, but i never said anything about "domestics vs imports." i love imports as much as i love domestics; every car has its strong points as we tried to make clear within the first and second pages.

this guy is just so tied up with his WS6 that he ignores the fact that his car will not come close to the FD in a track race.

look at what cars it's competing with, then imaging your car in a track course up against them..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4k6s73bntKE&search=rx7 - all cars are stock, by the way.

and if that's still not enough, i know of some people out in NJ area that'll be willing to take on a road course with you and your WS6
Old 05-29-2006, 06:56 PM
On The Tree

You act like we're talking about a Ferarri here or something, its an RX-7 for christs sake. Yes, they do handle well, however I don't think they are some kind of supercar because of it. I'd much rather sacrifice some handling and have the better looks and performance of my WS6.
....... a **** colored WS6..... I like blue better.
Old 05-29-2006, 07:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by AcE XBOX
....... a **** colored WS6..... I like blue better.
What the hell is your problem??
Old 05-29-2006, 07:06 PM
On The Tree

If I had to pick between a **** colored WS6 or rastarajah's LS1 RX7... ill pick the RX7.

But my problem is that you dont know jack **** about the FD, yet you choose to open your mouth and talk. Keep talking because everyone is laughing at you.
Old 05-29-2006, 07:12 PM
Teching In

If I had to pick between a **** colored WS6 or rastarajah's LS1 RX7... ill pick the RX7.

But my problem is that you dont know jack **** about the FD, yet you choose to open your mouth and talk. Keep talking because everyone is laughing at you.
facts are facts, opinions are opinions, but to an egotistical mind, opinions become facts.

facts are all over the internet, that "15 year old jap crap" will tear you a new one.

and please view the video i posted. have a good day..
Old 05-29-2006, 07:13 PM
Banned

Looks like someone struck a nerve with you. Get a grip.

Are you making fun of the color of my car, being Sport Gold Metallic?? Its a stock color, and you're the only fuckbag thats ever called it a "****" color. Your car is white for christs sake, where did you pull that from, a rental fleet??

The only person laughing is me, because your posts are so pointless and dumb. Keep talking about your beloved "FD" RX-7 and acting like its the best car in the world, I couldn't give less of a ****.

Don't bother replying, I've said what I had to say. I don't want to hear from you again.
Old 05-29-2006, 07:13 PM
On The Tree

facts are facts, opinions are opinions, but to an egotistical mind, opinions become facts.

facts are all over the internet, that "15 year old jap crap" will tear you a new one.

and please view the video i posted. have a good day..

Im done with this thread.
Old 05-29-2006, 07:15 PM
Banned

Im done with this thread.
Good. Don't bother returning.
Old 05-29-2006, 07:18 PM
Teching In

Good. Don't bother returning.
why don't you acknowledge my posts?
Old 05-29-2006, 07:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I dig the look of the RX8 and the interior, but yes they are slooooooow. Here at Bandimere they were running mid to upper 16's modified.
Old 05-29-2006, 08:29 PM
Banned

Yeah, so the other day I lined up with an Amphi-car and he wanted to run. Man are they slow. I know it wasn't much of a challenge, but they are just so slow. Oh wait, it wasn't made to go in a straight line, but it can, and it was a race....oh wait.

Excuses are like ********, everybody has one, in this case the defenders of the RX8.

Most people know the handling on those cars is stellar, but this wasn't a "twistie race" now was it? Stop talking about what the **** the car was designed to do and leave it at that. If we were to go based on design then we could only rate every car ever made by stock form alone. Then what?

Old 05-29-2006, 08:47 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by I <3 80057
Yeah, so the other day I lined up with an Amphi-car and he wanted to run. Man are they slow. I know it wasn't much of a challenge, but they are just so slow. Oh wait, it wasn't made to go in a straight line, but it can, and it was a race....oh wait.

Excuses are like ********, everybody has one, in this case the defenders of the RX8.

Most people know the handling on those cars is stellar, but this wasn't a "twistie race" now was it? Stop talking about what the **** the car was designed to do and leave it at that. If we were to go based on design then we could only rate every car ever made by stock form alone. Then what?

the reason the handling was brought up was because of the thread starters poor attitude.
By the time I hit the top of 4th this piece of rice crap was school bus lengths behind.
all i said that, that's the only race he'll win at against that car, then some other *** bag fbody nut rider came along to say his car would outhandle something in that sort.

not an excuse, a FACT.
Old 05-29-2006, 08:52 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Did someone say roadcourse?
Old 05-29-2006, 09:01 PM
Banned

the reason the handling was brought up was because of the thread starters poor attitude.

all i said that, that's the only race he'll win at against that car, then some other *** bag fbody nut rider came along to say his car would outhandle something in that sort.

not an excuse, a FACT.
Oh, so if he would have had a better attitude, then handling WOULD NOT have been brought up? Riiiiggghhhhtttt....what are you going to tell me next? That strippers are respectable?
Old 05-29-2006, 09:05 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by I <3 80057
Oh, so if he would have had a better attitude, then handling WOULD NOT have been brought up?
that is correct, if he wouldn't have started with his "jap crap" bullshit, all this could have been avoided.
Old 05-29-2006, 09:11 PM
Banned

that is correct, if he wouldn't have started with his "jap crap" bullshit, all this could have been avoided.
Want me to call the Wha-mbulance? What do you care? You don't even have a rotary in your RX7. Did he hurt your feelings?