Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

The ricer that thought he could.

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 01:50 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default The ricer that thought he could.

So I am driving from Scottsburg to Clarksville on I65 when I pass a protege that was driving in the slow lane. Right after I passed him, i notice that he speeds up to catch me. I could tell by the way he is driving what he was after. So I move over to the slow lane and slow down to match his speed, I was thinking to my self, does this kid think he really has a chance even when he has 3 other people in the car. But he does so I pull it back in second just to let him know that i am ready, he goes and i put six cars on him in a instant. Once i had six cars on him i let out of it, but he doesn't get the picture. So he wants to go again. And again i put six cars on him and let out. And he wants to go again, so this time i put 10 on him. Yet he still doesn't get the picture and this goes on 3 other more times, until i finally get bored with him. So the last time i get next to him and he is wanting more, i roll the window down and give him a big and put 12 cars on him. So after i put 12 cars on him i thought he would get the picture, but the little ricer tries again, and again, and again, and again. I am cruising in the slow lane trying to show him that i am bored, but he comes up next to me and floors it until he gets 5 cars on me and realizes that i am not doing anything, but he doesn't get the message and tries to go 15 more times that i could count. Then when he finally realizes he is He drives on. After a whoring like that you would think that he would just realize and go on. But no he doesn't.

Cliff notes
Ricers tries to race me, i put six cars on him
ricer procedes to race me 5 more times but he gets whored everytime.
After i get bored with him and stop racing he tries 15 more times.
But try and try again that little ricer couldn't get the job done.
Old 06-04-2006, 04:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

He was probably laughing with his friends at how they got you to waste half a tank of gas against a protege...

nice kill though.
Old 06-04-2006, 04:36 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I agree, he was probably laughing his *** off at you actually wasting your time with him. For all you know he owns a modded Terminator and this is just his road-trip vehicle and he wanted to see if he could get you to play just for ***** and giggles. I would say you fell for it perfectly
Old 06-04-2006, 07:27 AM
Staging Lane

I agree with these guy's, he's laughing that you even wasted your time and gas.

Either that or he was enjoying watching your car just launch and destroy his ***.

I do both... I laugh when I KNOW I can get someone to bite and waste there gas, even though I know they're going to win hands down. But I also like watching your guy's cars launch, just for the sake of watching a fast car go fast. It's fun both way's though.
Old 06-04-2006, 10:08 AM
Banned

I would have just raped him once and been done.

About two weeks ago there were a couple of guy off US-287 that passed me in a HUGE lifted F250 quad-cab that were giving me the "floor it" signals. I declined seeing how there are State Troopers and county boys everywhere between the stretch I was on.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:49 PM
Teching In

bsmith98 you live in the Clarksville area? I was at the 101ABN for three years back some years ago. Oh nice kill sometimes its fun to kill some turd multiple times even though you know you are only wasting gas and time. Just gives you something to do and a little bit of entertainment.
Old 06-04-2006, 05:05 PM
11 Second Club

I live 30 min from clarksville indiana, Also i know of the kid, he thinks everything he owns is fast. He has a 04 cavalier with exhaust and some fucked up intake and tried to race my friends 400+ horse all motor trans am, the kid is just a full blown idiot.
Old 06-04-2006, 09:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Not sure which is worse... Mustang guys or Ricer guys... They all think that with one more time they might be able to get you next time.

Good kill
Old 06-04-2006, 09:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

I agree with the rest. After the 2nd burn I would have called it quits. Entertaining read though, GK.
Old 06-05-2006, 07:47 AM
10 Second Club

Received 133 Likes on 86 Posts

Good kill no matter how you look at it.
Old 06-05-2006, 02:00 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by bsmith98
I live 30 min from clarksville indiana, Also i know of the kid, he thinks everything he owns is fast. He has a 04 cavalier with exhaust and some fucked up intake and tried to race my friends 400+ horse all motor trans am, the kid is just a full blown idiot.
Idiot indeed, he was ******' with me and just for ***** and giggles I sprayed his ***.
Old 06-06-2006, 07:25 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by blkbird_WS-6
Idiot indeed, he was ******' with me and just for ***** and giggles I sprayed his ***.
Now that's priceless!