Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

K20 no turbo or nitrous civic vs SS camaro

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 09:20 PM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ace$nyper
What more ***** leaking?

Guess what *** bag it beat that SS DEAL WITH IT.

oh and more pics i can do that

ps try this link
http://www.youngwomenshealth.org/tampon.html
ah, so mature. ***** leaking and *** bag. yikes. ah and more tampons.

i don't give a **** what it beat. for your information, i don't really care for camaros. i like firebirds. i have never owned a camaro, i never want to own a camaro. you are getting defensive because you:

a.) own a civic
-and-
b.) know that car in the video is ugly and sounds horrible even though you refuse to admit it to yourself because you would indirectly feel like you were insulting yourself

it's okay to think that, you don't have to get so defensive with your childish name calling and tampon pictures. come to think of it, i find it funny you have a library of tampon pictures just waiting to attack someone who doesn't agree with your opinion, because that's what it is now isn't it? your opinion. someone must have been an only child that got all the attention. well i don't agree with your opinion, i'm soooo sorry

guess what, i'd rather have a slow car that looks nice, rides nice and is an eye catcher. i'd rather have quality over speed. all your excessive bantering doesn't change the fact that it was a car never designed to race or even move anywhere fast to begin with. some people call the feat of making a civic fast "cool". i, along with most people i know, consider it "stupid" and i know this offends you since you have one yourself.

this is MY opinion: i don't care if the civic beat john ******* force. it is ugly. it is puke green. it sounds like ****. the bumper is falling off. no normal person would want this car. ever. if you don't like it, tough ****. maybe you need the tampon. by the way you're crying right now, i'm sure you could use it to dry your eyes.

congrats 25psi, mission accomplished, you started a flame war
Old 07-13-2006, 09:26 PM
Tech Resident

Originally Posted by kidkl
So I need a video for you to believe that I put a car on my gf's 2000 Integra GSR through first gear alone?

Most people here don't have video of races with honda's becuase aside from a few of them, they are just not worth the gas.
mmm, that is the thing now isn't it? racing hondas take a special type of person to do. they're a very small minority in the racing community. the reason is because honda has never built a real race car, so most people scoff at the attempts.

people need to realize that any car can be fast with enough money. a 12 second civic is NOT impressive because you can do anything with enough money. yea it's fast, so what? it's still a civic. that is how i and most of the people in the real world view it. it's not because we're stuck up, it's because a civic is an ECONOMY CAR and was never DESIGNED for that. it just looks and sounds utterly ridiculous! and then the fast civic drivers call the people that don't "see the light" stuck up. yes, we're stuck up because you spent more money than we did turning an ugly **** box into a car that goes as fast as we do. that doesn't make us stuck up. that makes us realistic. we're racing a sports car. you're racing a civic. you. look. retarded.

may i refer you to the wisdom of maddox:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=civic

even the great maddox agrees that a fast civic is totally stupid. the moral of the story is: every car can be made fast, get over it. all it takes is money. the most impressive cars aren't the ugly shitboxes ripped and gutted running good times. it's the comfortable cars that ride good, have full amenities, sound good, look great, run a super fast time and then drive home from the track a-ok that are impressive. that civic is not impressive.

hells yea. still a piece of ****.

Last edited by ChocoTaco369; 07-13-2006 at 09:32 PM.
Old 07-13-2006, 10:02 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wouldn't drive that ******* vomit-on-wheels piece-of-****.
Old 07-13-2006, 10:19 PM
Launching!

So doing something that is hard is less impressive than doing something easy. The gutted car that costs less yet takes more effort to go fast is less impressive than the car that costs more and takes less effort. This is because just throwing $$ at something is stupid.

And since looks and interior comfort and build quality matter over speed, "real race cars" are more impressive. Race cars which are after all, all about comfort. The F-body was obviously designed to be a "real race car" Thats why it has cats, 3 point belts, a 10 bolt, AC, Cruise controll, mild gearing, and lid baffles.

It all makes sense now. Really.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369
ah, so mature. ***** leaking and *** bag. yikes. ah and more tampons.

i don't give a **** what it beat. for your information, i don't really care for camaros. i like firebirds. i have never owned a camaro, i never want to own a camaro. you are getting defensive because you:

a.) own a civic
-and-
b.) know that car in the video is ugly and sounds horrible even though you refuse to admit it to yourself because you would indirectly feel like you were insulting yourself

it's okay to think that, you don't have to get so defensive with your childish name calling and tampon pictures. come to think of it, i find it funny you have a library of tampon pictures just waiting to attack someone who doesn't agree with your opinion, because that's what it is now isn't it? your opinion. someone must have been an only child that got all the attention. well i don't agree with your opinion, i'm soooo sorry

guess what, i'd rather have a slow car that looks nice, rides nice and is an eye catcher. i'd rather have quality over speed. all your excessive bantering doesn't change the fact that it was a car never designed to race or even move anywhere fast to begin with. some people call the feat of making a civic fast "cool". i, along with most people i know, consider it "stupid" and i know this offends you since you have one yourself.

this is MY opinion: i don't care if the civic beat john ******* force. it is ugly. it is puke green. it sounds like ****. the bumper is falling off. no normal person would want this car. ever. if you don't like it, tough ****. maybe you need the tampon. by the way you're crying right now, i'm sure you could use it to dry your eyes.

congrats 25psi, mission accomplished, you started a flame war
My civic would trouce your firebird I'll put money on it and you **** hobos

I'm just friendly cause your a pile of biased ****.

Die in a fire no really and if i had a time machinie i'd have stopped the gang rape on your mother that made you.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

mmm, that is the thing now isn't it? racing hondas take a special type of person to do. they're a very small minority in the racing community. the reason is because honda has never built a real race car, so most people scoff at the attempts.

people need to realize that any car can be fast with enough money. a 12 second civic is NOT impressive because you can do anything with enough money. yea it's fast, so what? it's still a civic. that is how i and most of the people in the real world view it. it's not because we're stuck up, it's because a civic is an ECONOMY CAR and was never DESIGNED for that. it just looks and sounds utterly ridiculous! and then the fast civic drivers call the people that don't "see the light" stuck up. yes, we're stuck up because you spent more money than we did turning an ugly **** box into a car that goes as fast as we do. that doesn't make us stuck up. that makes us realistic. we're racing a sports car. you're racing a civic. you. look. retarded.

may i refer you to the wisdom of maddox:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=civic

even the great maddox agrees that a fast civic is totally stupid. the moral of the story is: every car can be made fast, get over it. all it takes is money. the most impressive cars aren't the ugly shitboxes ripped and gutted running good times. it's the comfortable cars that ride good, have full amenities, sound good, look great, run a super fast time and then drive home from the track a-ok that are impressive. that civic is not impressive.

hells yea. still a piece of ****.
You suck amlost as bad as maddox just trying to fight the masses no real reason why other then to be cool.

As I said before die in a fire.
Old 07-14-2006, 02:15 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sparetire
So doing something that is hard is less impressive than doing something easy. The gutted car that costs less yet takes more effort to go fast is less impressive than the car that costs more and takes less effort. This is because just throwing $$ at something is stupid.

And since looks and interior comfort and build quality matter over speed, "real race cars" are more impressive. Race cars which are after all, all about comfort. The F-body was obviously designed to be a "real race car" Thats why it has cats, 3 point belts, a 10 bolt, AC, Cruise controll, mild gearing, and lid baffles.

It all makes sense now. Really.

Exactly, some people just don't realize that not everybody throws $ at cars to make them fast, they find a less expensive way and WORK for it. Actually I bet that civic and motor could be had for about $5000 less than an ls1 car, providing that you can do your own work. I'm no honda fan by any means, I'm just stating facts, so stop doing what ricers do and *assuming* that you know everything, because that is exactly what ricers do.
Old 07-14-2006, 06:34 AM
Staging Lane

it's beat to ****. if i wouldn't be caught dead driving it, i don't respect it. i don't care how fast it is. it doesn't change the fact that no one in their right mind would drive that around every day and expect to "look good".

it's ugly, it's vomit green, the bumper is falling off and it sounds about 10x whinier than my old 1-cylinder yamaha blaster.

nah, i just think that the idea of taking a 15 thousand dollar car made to get 40mpg and turning it into a fast car by tearing it apart and putting all different parts in it is stupid. it's a civic - not a race car. i don't care how awesome you think a fast civic is. nearly everyone in the real world wouldn't want that civic no matter how fast it is. it could mop my car up and down the street all day every day. i guarantee you nearly everyone would take my car over the civic.
I don't know, depends on wha civic it is and how fast it is. I don't really like T/A's or Firebirds.
Old 07-14-2006, 06:37 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by BoOsTeDeAgLe

Exactly, some people just don't realize that not everybody throws $ at cars to make them fast, they find a less expensive way and WORK for it. Actually I bet that civic and motor could be had for about $5000 less than an ls1 car, providing that you can do your own work. I'm no honda fan by any means, I'm just stating facts, so stop doing what ricers do and *assuming* that you know everything, because that is exactly what ricers do.

Well that civic would cost more, a K20 is an expensive motor. My friends hatch ran him about $7200 I think for the car and the motor and to swap it. He then bought some drag radials and ran a 12.9. Sound like cheap speed to me.
Old 07-14-2006, 07:02 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by LSINA7
Well that civic would cost more, a K20 is an expensive motor. My friends hatch ran him about $7200 I think for the car and the motor and to swap it. He then bought some drag radials and ran a 12.9. Sound like cheap speed to me.
See, you went the smart way. An RX7 with an ls1 motor.

See, believe it or not, there's inteligent import owners. I couldn't resist.
Old 07-14-2006, 07:28 AM
Tech Resident

My civic would trouce your firebird I'll put money on it and you **** hobos

I'm just friendly cause your a pile of biased ****.

Die in a fire no really and if i had a time machinie i'd have stopped the gang rape on your mother that made you.
i don't care. i couldn't care less if your civic ran the quarter before mine got down the eighth. it's still a civic and i'd never rock your car and even worse, the car in this video. i'd take my car running on 4 cylinders than your car running 8's. i'm not baised against imports, i'm baised against ugly cars that look retarded going fast since they were never designed to do anything more than take 19 year old girls to work at shop rite.

such intelligent arguments you make. for a college educated guy, you sure argue like a 12 year old. spell a lotta words wrong, too.

You suck amlost as bad as maddox just trying to fight the masses no real reason why other then to be cool.

As I said before die in a fire.
you know what's wrong with this statement? neither me nor maddox fit in with the "masses". i have never done anything in my life to win a popularity contest, and i sure doubt maddox has either.

Last edited by ChocoTaco369; 07-14-2006 at 07:34 AM.
Old 07-14-2006, 07:30 AM
Tech Resident

Originally Posted by LSINA7
I don't know, depends on wha civic it is and how fast it is. I don't really like T/A's or Firebirds.
to each his own. i just don't consider fast and nice equal words. my f-body is comfortable, looks good, sounds good and is faster than 9 out of 10 cars on the road. i challenge you to find a civic that meets all those requirements. especially the "looks good and sounds good part".

people need to know that speed does not equal nice. luxury, comfort and cleanliness equals nice. speed is just a big plus, but it can't equal nice on its own.
Old 07-14-2006, 08:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

We all know how subjective sound is. What one person thinks sounds good, somebody else thinks sounds like ****.

We also know that taste is subjective. Some people prefer the look of a camaro or firebird, some peopel prefer the look of a civic.

Who gives a ****? You two arent gonna make each other see the light and magically convert to the others way of thinking.

You should get to the point where you respect speed though. Just because you wouldnt drive a car, doesnt mean that what they've done to it isnt impressive.

Are you gonna tell the guys that have turbo v6's on here that their 400 hp car isnt impressive because it wasnt built for racing?

Damn, just give the civic some props. It may have been ugly as ****, but it was still fast, and thats what they're going for. If you want to hate on some imports, hate on the ones that do absolutely no performance mods but slap body kits and wings on their car then throw neon underbodies on it.

As long as it wasnt you getting drug by the civic, why let it **** you off so much?
Old 07-14-2006, 08:43 AM
Tech Resident

Originally Posted by chadtx01
We all know how subjective sound is. What one person thinks sounds good, somebody else thinks sounds like ****.

We also know that taste is subjective. Some people prefer the look of a camaro or firebird, some peopel prefer the look of a civic.

Who gives a ****? You two arent gonna make each other see the light and magically convert to the others way of thinking.

You should get to the point where you respect speed though. Just because you wouldnt drive a car, doesnt mean that what they've done to it isnt impressive.

Are you gonna tell the guys that have turbo v6's on here that their 400 hp car isnt impressive because it wasnt built for racing?

Damn, just give the civic some props. It may have been ugly as ****, but it was still fast, and thats what they're going for. If you want to hate on some imports, hate on the ones that do absolutely no performance mods but slap body kits and wings on their car then throw neon underbodies on it.

As long as it wasnt you getting drug by the civic, why let it **** you off so much?
the civic winning doesn't bother me at all. i don't care who wins. i owned a 3.4L V6 firebird for nearly 3 years - the slowest car ever made! i'm very used to losing races and i never took one loss to heart. i really don't care.

i just don't like being flamed out on some personal attack just because i think the car is ugly and sounds bad. that's my opinion. i don't mind seeing imports win, i just want to see the race between something nice. this is not a respectable car to me because i would never be seen driving it since it's so damn shitty. that's my opinion, if you don't like it, too bad. i never made some personal attack on it. it's not a nice car. fast does not equal nice. that's just the way it is. if the f-body was getting roasted by a G35 or a supra, cool beans. this honda is just a shitbox on wheels though. it's one of those cars where even if you win, you lose. even if it is fast, you still rock a civic.
Old 07-14-2006, 08:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

the civic winning doesn't bother me at all. i don't care who wins. i owned a 3.4L V6 firebird for nearly 3 years - the slowest car ever made! i'm very used to losing races and i never took one loss to heart. i really don't care.

i just don't like being flamed out on some personal attack just because i think the car is ugly and sounds bad. that's my opinion. i don't mind seeing imports win, i just want to see the race between something nice. this is not a respectable car to me because i would never be seen driving it since it's so damn shitty. that's my opinion, if you don't like it, too bad. i never made some personal attack on it. it's not a nice car. fast does not equal nice. that's just the way it is. if the f-body was getting roasted by a G35 or a supra, cool beans. this honda is just a shitbox on wheels though. it's one of those cars where even if you win, you lose. even if it is fast, you still rock a civic.
I guess you don't understand the whole subjective part. I wouldnt drive a civic either, but if I did, I would keep it looking like **** just to see the look on the faces of guys like us in F-Bodies when I drug them up and down the street.

Lets be honest, the F-Body isnt exactly a cadillac. This car was built for performance. The interior isnt near as comfortable as a mustangs, I've seen alot of people say its cheap. To an extent, I agree with them, but I didnt buy my car because it was comfortable and rides nice. I bought it because it had a LS1 and I wanted the performance.

And dude, if you dont like it thats one thing, but you dont have to call it a shitbox on wheels. Just because you dont like it doesnt make it a shitbox. You could try using some tact when you say things and maybe you wouldnt get flamed by the guy.

Believe it or not, this time I'm not trying to pick on you and start ****, I'm just trying to give you some insight. The guys that got their civic running that fast put a shitload of work into it, and that alone deserves some respect in my eyes.
Old 07-14-2006, 09:05 AM
Tech Resident

Originally Posted by chadtx01
I guess you don't understand the whole subjective part. I wouldnt drive a civic either, but if I did, I would keep it looking like **** just to see the look on the faces of guys like us in F-Bodies when I drug them up and down the street.

Lets be honest, the F-Body isnt exactly a cadillac. This car was built for performance. The interior isnt near as comfortable as a mustangs, I've seen alot of people say its cheap. To an extent, I agree with them, but I didnt buy my car because it was comfortable and rides nice. I bought it because it had a LS1 and I wanted the performance.

And dude, if you dont like it thats one thing, but you dont have to call it a shitbox on wheels. Just because you dont like it doesnt make it a shitbox. You could try using some tact when you say things and maybe you wouldnt get flamed by the guy.

Believe it or not, this time I'm not trying to pick on you and start ****, I'm just trying to give you some insight. The guys that got their civic running that fast put a shitload of work into it, and that alone deserves some respect in my eyes.
meh, i happen to find my car extremely comfortable to drive. granted it sucks being a passanger, but mustangs aren't anymore comfortable in my eyes.

i don't think i could ever respect a civic. there are too many people out there giving them bad names. the whole japanese racing scene for the most part is a joke. 15 seconds is like lightning to most people. the crowd that races them is almost entirely composed of high school children with mouths and wallets bigger than their engine's displacement. i just can't bring myself to respect a gutted civic.

if they painted the civic black, tinted it, put on a reasonable wing, some chrome wheels and kept on the stock exhaust with an electric cutout to be used only when racing, i'd honestly probably like the car. the problem is, no one does this. if this is how civics were raced, i may respect them. it just seems that every fast civic out there is gutted and looks like trash. if people started doing their cars right, i may actually *gasp* like them!

if you keep your car nice and it runs fast, then i might respect it. i'm just so not into the whole hustling people with a beater car scene. it says two things about you:

1.) you don't care about your car
and
2.) you're a dishonest racer

hustling may be funny to some, but it's the same as being cocky to me. picking on the ignorant who run their mouths is one thing, but just flat out lying to win races is just dirty. that's why i think a lot of people don't respect the import racing scene. there's not many fast ones and most of the ones that are refuse to give you an honest race.
Old 07-14-2006, 09:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Its all in how you perceive things.

Think about how many people think the same thing about LS1 owners. Also look at how many people hide their n2o bottles. Hustling people is not limited to the import scene.
Old 07-14-2006, 09:53 AM
Board Certified Idiot

ChoCO stop Debating with them.. Its pointless,,, Ask yourself this Question instead.. Why do PPl Gutt out a Car to Death & Swap a Motor..But still Looks like a TurD Yet Painted GReen. onLY TO rACE A sTOCK fbod?.. mOST Import Lovers or Ricers are ALL on a Power Trip..?? Its usually to Beat us that is how it is and allways will be..think differ. More or less they look Up to us.. Personnaly i would Never Be cought Dead DOing all that Crap to my Car.& to what or why you Might ask? to only to Beat a Exotic car. Unless its going to be Just a Race Car. Thisis all Just commen Sence.. This is what & why there is Different Typesof Crowds the People that Get it & the People that dont Under stand it
Old 07-14-2006, 10:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I can't help but laugh at all the people who try to say "be open minded" "respect cars that are fast, no matter what they are". What a joke. I'll never understand how any respectable man can modify a civic and think thats cool. I guess thats the difference between adults and kids. Seems like most of the kids of this generation like the daily driver economy cars for racing. Never understood why. Fast and the furious maybe? For all of you who think racing pos imports is cool, this is for you. Ask yourself, when you watched fast and the furious, do you think to yourself, "they sure look retarded"? Well thats what you idiots look like.
Old 07-14-2006, 10:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BlackMagicC5
I can't help but laugh at all the people who try to say "be open minded" "respect cars that are fast, no matter what they are". What a joke. I'll never understand how any respectable man can modify a civic and think thats cool. I guess thats the difference between adults and kids. Seems like most of the kids of this generation like the daily driver economy cars for racing. Never understood why. Fast and the furious maybe? For all of you who think racing pos imports is cool, this is for you. Ask yourself, when you watched fast and the furious, do you think to yourself, "they sure look retarded"? Well thats what you idiots look like.
Once again, its all a matter of opinion. I wouldnt drive a civic, but for a guy that puts tons of work hours into the car to make it fast, that I respect.

Just because you don't like it though, that doesnt mean it looks retarded. And I've seen plenty of adults that own imports and modify them and get good times out of them.

It goes both ways. Not everybody can afford to buy and modify a vette, some peole have to start somewhere lower. Why does it bug you so much that they take a lesser car and make it fast? Does it have any real bearing on you and how you live your life or treat your car?

Quick Reply: K20 no turbo or nitrous civic vs SS camaro