Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

K20 no turbo or nitrous civic vs SS camaro

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2006, 09:54 PM
AOC
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 25psi
The reason I post on here is becuase KNOWONE here ever has vids of the actual races.
Since you've posted other people's race, I'll do the same.
350Z vs S/C C5 vs WS6
Old 07-15-2006, 10:11 PM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=SDB]
Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369

here is a link to some pics and a list of mods...
that wasn't me being sarcastic. i really meant it when i said i'd like to see your car. i'd like to see what it can do.
Old 07-15-2006, 10:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nice, From a Dig Even, Roll racing is gay.
Japanese Imports Suck.
Old 07-15-2006, 10:14 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

25psi...your ******* gay
Old 07-15-2006, 10:14 PM
Tech Resident

Originally Posted by AOC
Since you've posted other people's race, I'll do the same.
350Z vs S/C C5 vs WS6
lol ouch, burn. everyone whooped on the 350Z that vette was holy ****!

Originally Posted by sidewayz28
25psi...your ******* gay
you spelled "you're" wrong. sorry couldn't resist. when you think about it, he's not too much worse than we are, he sticks up for his 350Z like we stick up for our LS1 cars. i just wish he'd post videos of better cars and videos of him actually racing, not something i can find on google videos in 2 seconds. that's what gets me about him.
Old 07-16-2006, 07:17 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by My1st Truck
Nice, From a Dig Even, Roll racing is gay.
Japanese Imports Suck.

Hell yeah Japanese Imports suck, even when they beat the **** out of F-bodies and Y-bodies!

BTW, what the hell does this have to do with anything in this thread.
Old 07-16-2006, 03:13 PM
Teching In

Default Proving a point

I like how the Imports think their Top dogs. whenever you guys beat an Muscle Cars u guys go ape **** over it and most if the time when u guys beat a muscle car generally it's stock (and yes exhaust and intake is stock) I know ur trying 2 defend yourselves imports but come on this is a muscle car site what do u expect. Imports are hella slow even the evo's and STi's are slow. The only way u guys can really compete with us is by motor swapping. What is the fastest u can really get out of a 350Z or civic on the same motor. 11's at best, maybe 10's for the Z but that is rare. F-bodys in the 10's are a dime a dozen. even 9's are easy 2 find for muscle cars, there are LS1's that have ran 8's in the q-mile. U guys can only dream of that for ur stock motors(My 99Z is in the mid 11's wit just a Cam, No heads or add on's). Plus Muscle Cars have all the records. Including Lemans, u guys have to have ur own class category 2 even have records, Right there is case closed that Muscle will always be Fatser then Rice.
99 Z28 A4 BLK
Lid, Pulley, Free mods, 3800 Stall, Trans shift kit and cooler, 3.73 gears, Ls6 intake, Full Susp, LT headers wit TSP X-pipe bullets, MS3 Cam 11.5 at 123MPH
Old 07-16-2006, 03:55 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LSINA7
Hell yeah Japanese Imports suck, even when they beat the **** out of F-bodies and Y-bodies!

BTW, what the hell does this have to do with anything in this thread.
I used to admire you car for being what it is.....but you're getting to be ****** annoying.
Old 07-16-2006, 04:01 PM
Teching In

That look like ****...But seems like a tight budget project. give mad props to the owner.
Old 07-16-2006, 04:21 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Car RamRod
I used to admire you car for being what it is.....but you're getting to be ****** annoying.
Why thank you very much! Thats my job! Glad I am doing it well. It just fires me up when people say stupid things. I just can't believe some people are so ignorant.

BTW, why did you admire my car for what it was?

Last edited by LSINA7; 07-16-2006 at 04:28 PM.
Old 07-16-2006, 04:27 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by DeanerZ28
I like how the Imports think their Top dogs. whenever you guys beat an Muscle Cars u guys go ape **** over it and most if the time when u guys beat a muscle car generally it's stock (and yes exhaust and intake is stock) I know ur trying 2 defend yourselves imports but come on this is a muscle car site what do u expect. Imports are hella slow even the evo's and STi's are slow. The only way u guys can really compete with us is by motor swapping. What is the fastest u can really get out of a 350Z or civic on the same motor. 11's at best, maybe 10's for the Z but that is rare. F-bodys in the 10's are a dime a dozen. even 9's are easy 2 find for muscle cars, there are LS1's that have ran 8's in the q-mile. U guys can only dream of that for ur stock motors(My 99Z is in the mid 11's wit just a Cam, No heads or add on's). Plus Muscle Cars have all the records. Including Lemans, u guys have to have ur own class category 2 even have records, Right there is case closed that Muscle will always be Fatser then Rice.
I have an import, and I don't think I am top dog. Most import owners who have fast imports aren't stupid, and they know there are much faster cars. And actually, most of those fast Camaros have motors swaps, iron blocks, LS2's, etc.

And there are a few imports that have ran those same times on the engine that came in the car... Supras, RX-7's, Skyline's, and DSM's have cars in the 7's with the motor that came in the car. Evo's, Silivias, 300 ZX's have 9's. Most of the time when you guys say that you mean Hondas...
Old 07-16-2006, 05:22 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DeanerZ28
99 Z28 A4 BLK
Lid, Pulley, Free mods, 3800 Stall, Trans shift kit and cooler, 3.73 gears, Ls6 intake, Full Susp, LT headers wit TSP X-pipe bullets, MS3 Cam 11.5 at 123MPH

Want a cookie?

My car has the stock motor in it. It works just fine. Ignorance is bliss.
Old 07-16-2006, 05:37 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by diambo4life
Want a cookie?

My car has the stock motor in it. It works just fine. Ignorance is bliss.

Thats a nice looking Talon in your sig... Mods? Also, whats up with that 60? I want to build a nice 1st gen AWD one day.
Old 07-16-2006, 06:11 PM
TECH Resident

any car can be fast for the right price. i just saw an evo last week break all 4 tires loose doing at least 35mph down hwy 100 in 2nd gear. he has the stock motor, stroked a bit and a better turbo bla bla bla. its the drivers that **** me off. the only difference between being arrogant and being self assured is success. if you know your budget honds is faster than the guy you raced last night, thats fine, whatever helps you sleep. but to say that all imports are **** is garbage. different strokes for different folks. personaly i know what id rather pick up a new hella hot chic in on our first date, and it isnt your moms old crx hatchback with rusted stock rims. "yeah i just beat a camaro SS" isnt going to get her to call you back the next night, but it may earn some respect on the strip. hey, different strokes...
Old 07-16-2006, 06:57 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LSINA7
BTW, why did you admire my car for what it was?
I liked it because it seems like a quick and clean car; not usually the case with an rx7.

However lately it seems that anyone who makes a post that you dont like, that has a slower car than you, you call out. It's a shame the many guys on this site with way faster cars then yours are mature and don't do the same to you.
Old 07-16-2006, 07:49 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Car RamRod
I liked it because it seems like a quick and clean car; not usually the case with an rx7.

However lately it seems that anyone who makes a post that you dont like, that has a slower car than you, you call out. It's a shame the many guys on this site with way faster cars then yours are mature and don't do the same to you.
I do not dislike anyone on here... The only people I have called out are people who talk **** about certain cars. I HATE when people say something ignorant, or about something they know nothing about. And I do not remember calling out but maybe a person here and there. Sure I threaten sometimes, but you have to know when a joke is a joke. And of course I pick on slower cars, I want to win!
Old 07-16-2006, 09:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

25psi...your ******* gay

Thank you
Old 07-16-2006, 09:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

have u seen what happends to a stock civic when a pretty built camaro races it? kinda funny how that is isnt it? you ***
Old 07-16-2006, 09:51 PM
Tech Resident

have u seen what happends to a stock civic when a pretty built camaro races it? kinda funny how that is isnt it? you ***
damn man, easy on the hot sauce, your blood pressure is through the roof. 25psi isn't exactly the best video provider on the site - i wish he'd post some stuff of his own car, not google video races - but he's far from the forum troll. he may be horribly biased toward 350Z's and all imports in general, but most of us are horribly biased to domestics in general. he's just like us, just on the opposite side of the spectrum. that being said, he's never insulted you or anyone else on this board with a comment like that, at least in this thread, so at least give him a little respect. by that, i mean if you're going to insult him, be a little witty and mature about it
Old 07-16-2006, 09:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well thank you choco.

Most of the people that know me on this forum know that I have been pushing peoples buttons on here for over 4 years. I do it becuase it is entertaining and I love to see peoples reactions.

People have seen my cars on here more than a dozen times probably. ITs been awhile since I posted vids or pics of my newest mr2(was down for a few months).

Quick Reply: K20 no turbo or nitrous civic vs SS camaro