Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

killed a cocky mustang guy

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 01:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool killed a cocky mustang guy

Theres this cocky mustang kid in my town.Mustang is in his blood all his brothers have owned them and so he followed.Theres never been many fast camaros here or at least not owned by anybody who'll drive them fast.He has a 03 GT mustang with some kind of loud a** exhaust.He kept racing his motor up at me so i pulled him over and asked him if he wanted to run them for a $1000 but he said no his exhaust bolt was loose but he would run me for fun So i told him to look me up if he changed his mind and left.Like the next night I get behind him and he tries to pull away from me but i just pedal my car in 3rd on his bumper but never try to pass him.Oh by the way I got a 2000 ss m6 stock except for a loudmouth exhaust and lid.The next night I was sittin talkin to a friends and he came by and started running his mouth saying he out ran my piece of sh** the night before and he said he would run me for the $1000.Her tried to borrow it from several but had no luck or i had no luck The next night he got behind me so I thought i'd give him a show so I motioned him around and here he came I let him get to my door and then i push it down a little in 2nd and wind it up pretty good and by the time I go to 3rd his headlights are just little dots in my mirror so I let off of it and come to a redlight.When he gets behind me hes running his mouth and flippin me off.I guess he was upset with the defeat.We proceed through town with him on my bumper and he finally comes around and I have to ride the brakes so he can make it. Next thing we see are blue lights and he tries to out run them but has no luck.Now hes spending the next 6 months in jail which I think is pretty funny cause he was such a jerk.
Old 09-05-2006, 02:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

I dunno why but I don't believe this story. Nice kill though.
Old 09-05-2006, 02:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

No its true.The cops got so lucky to have met us.Im proud I was driving normal at that time.He got 6 months because of past charges and he almost hit a cop head on when he ran.
Old 09-05-2006, 02:55 AM
Devil Dog, OohRah!

Originally Posted by NightWindDriftr
I dunno why but I don't believe this story. Nice kill though.
My thoughts exactly.
Old 09-05-2006, 02:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Whats hard to believe its just a 03 GT.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:53 PM
Devil Dog, OohRah!

Originally Posted by EarlSS
No its true.The cops got so lucky to have met us.Im proud I was driving normal at that time.He got 6 months because of past charges and he almost hit a cop head on when he ran.
Well, that puts some more light on the subject. Good kill man.
Old 09-05-2006, 03:29 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nice made up story.....dork
Old 09-05-2006, 03:51 PM
Teching In

This might be off topic, but how come most of the Mustang GT owners think they are so topnotch ? They are almost worser then ricer!
(Only said "Most GT owners" not all of them!)
Old 09-05-2006, 05:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Sprite09
This might be off topic, but how come most of the Mustang GT owners think they are so topnotch ? They are almost worser then ricer!

Because, most are mustan guys, and the GT is their first V8 car...so they think it is badass. They just simply don't know any better. What makes them worse, is they refuse to learn any better. I had a GT with catback try to mess with me once...I laughed and turned off. I didn't laugh because it was 'only a GT'. I laughed because the guy was cocky and thought I was 'easy prey'.

Nice kill to the original poster.
Old 09-05-2006, 05:43 PM
Teching In

Go to any Mustang site and the same will be said against f-body owners. It's the few smart-*** bad apples in the barrel that ruin the bunch, no matter what they drive. Some guys believe whatever they're driving is "the ****", regardless of make, or performance. But the truly educated enthusiast will know better.

Last edited by 8CYLINDER; 09-05-2006 at 05:56 PM.
Old 09-05-2006, 11:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 8CYLINDER
Go to any Mustang site and the same will be said against f-body owners. It's the few smart-*** bad apples in the barrel that ruin the bunch, no matter what they drive. Some guys believe whatever they're driving is "the ****", regardless of make, or performance. But the truly educated enthusiast will know better.

Then there's that reason too.
Old 09-06-2006, 01:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I think what makes most mustang Gt owners think their car is the sh** is because of how loud their exhaust is plus its most of thems first v8.Its just rediculous how cocky some are. and another thing is I would never put a story on here that wasn't true...that would be dumb.
Old 09-06-2006, 01:59 AM
Teching In

i will agree with with you on that, most mustang owners do think they are the shiiit, i dont think that i am, i know i am j/k
Old 09-06-2006, 02:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mustard05
i will agree with with you on that, most mustang owners do think they are the shiiit, i dont think that i am, i know i am j/k

That sure is a nice looking mustang you got mustard.
Old 09-06-2006, 08:02 AM
Teching In

yeah, two of my friends drive GT's and they get so pissed when they read stories on mustang forums and see **** like "I raced a f-bod last night n owned him" and they see that the gt guy is in an almost stock car. Because they know what our cars can do and give mad respect to F-bod drivers. They hate some of the things that a few stang drivers do that makes them all look like jerks.
Old 09-06-2006, 08:09 AM
On The Tree

lol I have a friend who had a bolt-ons RS camaro that would stay door to door with a newer GT vert til about 75 MPH before it'd slowly start pulling away from the wheezing TBI turd. It was actually pretty funny inspite of him "winning".
Old 09-06-2006, 08:12 AM
On The Tree

it's a display mechanism. We see it in nature all the time. Look big and intimidating or get eaten. Unfortunately for our ford friends, they don't realize that snakes and ponies are top prey for our cars; the display mechanism rarely works as a result.
Old 09-06-2006, 12:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JoKeRz28
yeah, two of my friends drive GT's and they get so pissed when they read stories on mustang forums and see **** like "I raced a f-bod last night n owned him" and they see that the gt guy is in an almost stock car. Because they know what our cars can do and give mad respect to F-bod drivers. They hate some of the things that a few stang drivers do that makes them all look like jerks.

Yea used to have a 91 RS 305 TB bone stock and it was a close race through the quarted against GT's wiyh bolt ons.I think I coulda took alot of stock GT's but couldn't find any to race around here.
Old 09-06-2006, 12:14 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by EarlSS
Yea used to have a 91 RS 305 TB bone stock and it was a close race through the quarted against GT's wiyh bolt ons.I think I coulda took alot of stock GT's but couldn't find any to race around here.
That's getting a little carried away. I had an 88 305 that was barely faster than a Lancer. Those are slow, a Mustang would kill one
Old 09-06-2006, 12:26 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow. I was in a thread a little while ago where Mustang guys were getting some respect...then this thread we're "worser than ricer".

Not ALL mustang guys are cocky...just a few bad apples. Same as with the LS1 crowd and now the Mopar guys...right?