Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

funniest thing you said to someone when racing/beating them???

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 12:01 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These are some funny *** comments. I had aco -worker try to tell me that his stock honda 4banger 2-door with a 50 shot would take out my 65. He was under this impression cause his dad built race motors and told him so.............after I got the car (he was talkign crap before I got it), he refused to race me......even with his NAWZ........ha ha.
Old 09-10-2006, 08:50 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Cld069
I dont have anything that Ive said at the end of a race, but usually when I get a chance to line up with a ricer, a friend or myself will yell out the window: "When it turns green Im going for it"
I'm totally steeling that. That's awsome. Now all I need is a fast car...
Old 09-10-2006, 12:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

One time after beating a early 90's mustang, I put on Queen, "Another One Bites the Dust". He didn't think it was too funny, Although his hot gf did.
Old 09-10-2006, 01:24 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by GhettoTy
The only one in the Vette I remember is from a few months ago. I was heading home on the freeway just cruisin along minding my own business (I work nights so this is at about 12:30). And this riced out Civic pulls up next to me and revs, so I look over at him and just floor it. We get to about 110 and he's still at my door, and I can tell the clowns in the back of the car are getting all excited (don't know if they were surprised his Civic could hit 110 or they a had mean lil circle jerk session goin on). So we slow back down and he yells over at me that his 10K Civic just kept up with my Vette. I then yell back "Yep, maybe I should take it outta 6th gear next time". They got pissed and tried to take off, so I actually downshifted this time and, well, you know the rest.

awesome story! freakin classic.
Old 09-10-2006, 01:27 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by scramblerman
One time after beating a early 90's mustang, I put on Queen, "Another One Bites the Dust". He didn't think it was too funny, Although his hot gf did.

sounds just like my buddy. he always plays that after beating someone, lol.
Old 09-10-2006, 01:36 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by OUTLAWZ RACING

Its got a what? twin roto, injen, j spec b99 swap who???

Old 09-11-2006, 01:22 AM
TECH Addict

Back in the late 90's...My highschool days...I was running a 79Z28 standard big cam 350, TH400, later found out 2.42 rear..OUCH.....Anyway...some tea and biscut guy rolls up in a sweet mid 90's Porsche 911...plate says WRP-SPD...he looks over at the light....(Im waiting for him to ask for the grey poupon)...and he gives me "Uh Hum...do you have what it takes to dance with PorchAHHHH engineeering?"...His trophy wife looking intently...I say..."Im not sure....but I can change my own spark plugs"...His wife laughs her *** off....he gets pissed and burns off"...Never to be seen again. Thats my best ..
Old 09-11-2006, 01:55 AM
Teching In

^^^ Classic
Old 09-11-2006, 01:58 AM
On The Tree

Im usually modest in my wins but one time I raced my buddy...I had a 84 Z with a built 350 and he had a 72 Grand Prix with a 455 his dad put in it.
We line up near his house with his dad watching (telling me I did not stand a chance)...first race was to about 70 and I had him by 5 cars..second race was to about 80 and I had him by 6 cars...when we rolled up to his house, his dad looked pissed...I got out and he asked my buddy what happened, he tells him I killed him....I just stood there and then said "next time im taking the parking brake off" ...his dad started laughing...

The only other time I was a smart *** was to a dork in a civic...I smoked him from a red light because he sat there and reving at me...at the next light I told him " I think theres something wrong with your car, it just keep reving back there at that last light"....he grinned and took his second beating with grace.
Old 09-11-2006, 02:02 AM
Teching In

I've only had 2 good ones. I raced a modded fox body, he hung till third at which point I just left him. When it was over I asked him, "What happened? You were doing okay until you lost." The next week he spent 5g's on the motor only to get worked by my roommate. The other one was some kid in a probe that rode my *** for about 2miles at which point it turned into a 4lane road. I let him pass, got on his *** and cranked up "Move Bitch" by ludacris as he tried to get away. He got to hear the entire song.
Old 09-11-2006, 03:31 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 6spd97ta
couple years back i was at a light waiting, guy in a 01 -02 cobra pulls up rolls down his passenger window looks over to me past his lady and says to me "lt1 what a turd". well when the light turned green i proceeded to show him the whole back end of my turd . at the next light his lady was looking over at me and smiling, so i politely asked her if she would like a ride in a fast car. He got so mad he rolled up the window and blew the red light
Awesome. That guy must have felt like a POS.
Old 09-11-2006, 05:45 PM
Launching!

Hmm a couple of yrs ago I raced a Suzuki 750 gxsr or something in my old 69 camaro Big Block on a 300 shot. After I spanked him, he asked me "How much HP I have I said about 7 of those Bikes" Pretty funny at the time, we both got a good laugh.

I had another guy tell me he had the same amount of "Ponies" as me after I beat him, and he said he didn't understand why he lost so bad. I said well thats the problem "Ponies" are smaller than "The Budweiser Clydesdales" I have! was funny again @ the time. Doesn't really seem funny now. = )
Old 09-11-2006, 07:04 PM
Launching!

i ran a skittle running off the down pipe and took him right out of first gear from a stop (this is when i was stock). at the next light he said "you caught me without my drag radials. i said "yeah you caught me on a stock car." i later found out he had the stage 2 upgrade for it but i can't remember what all that is.

i mess with my friend and his 95 z28 m6 lightly modded. he spins like crazy from a stop every time. i told him he couldn't beat a cavalier for spinning. he said he would just beat them sideways so he could see there face.
Old 09-11-2006, 07:34 PM
Staging Lane

We can race again since u missed 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th and 6th! Good race since my lug nuts have more torque than your motor!!!
Old 09-11-2006, 09:12 PM
12 Second Club

I raced a stock late model celica when I first got my car and destroyed him by buslengths.

Him: Nice car do you have any mods

Me: yeah I have some work done (350rwhp), what about you?

Him: Intake and exhaust

Me: and then I rolled my window up and drove away
Old 09-11-2006, 09:49 PM
On The Tree

im sorry i thought when he dropped his hands that meant to start???

That was a good race untill you bought it....
Old 09-11-2006, 09:57 PM
Banned

One night on the tollway my buddy and I were cruising along looking for someone to play with, when a 02' gt stang comes along pretty quick and slows dead even with me. We were doing about 50 before we took off, by the time we hit 95 I was half a truck ahead. I let off and he comes next to me and the passenger says, "whats that thing got?"

I just said, "Oil burner".

I drive an F-250.
Old 09-11-2006, 11:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by LS1Silverado05
Back in the late 90's...My highschool days...I was running a 79Z28 standard big cam 350, TH400, later found out 2.42 rear..OUCH.....Anyway...some tea and biscut guy rolls up in a sweet mid 90's Porsche 911...plate says WRP-SPD...he looks over at the light....(Im waiting for him to ask for the grey poupon)...and he gives me "Uh Hum...do you have what it takes to dance with PorchAHHHH engineeering?"...His trophy wife looking intently...I say..."Im not sure....but I can change my own spark plugs"...His wife laughs her *** off....he gets pissed and burns off"...Never to be seen again. Thats my best ..

That is ******* hilarious..I am telling everyone that one....especially my boss..........He loves porsche, and just bought a cayman S.
Old 09-11-2006, 11:23 PM
tx3
Launching!

lol my buddy owns a civic and he made a 10 dollar bet with some kid that he had a "V8" under his hood... so he popped the hood for the kid and he had a bottle of "v8 juice" under the hood.. stupid but funny
Old 09-12-2006, 01:28 AM
Staging Lane

I asked a guy with a 89 CRX why would he spend 700 dollars on a nitrous kit for a 700 dollar car. Then told him even if his car was fast it'd still be a POS 80's econony car.