Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2000 WS6 M6 vrs 2005 stang GT

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2006, 08:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 93ChevExt5.7
I ran one in my truck and he barely - I mean barely edged me out and that was after the 1/4 - we were doing topend...you'll win.
An S197 'barely' edged you out, but you tied with an H/C GT?
Old 09-30-2006, 08:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

https://ls1tech.com/forums/removed-locked-thread-graveyard/454088-no-more-what-would-happen-posts.html
Old 09-30-2006, 09:18 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ponygt65
An S197 'barely' edged you out, but you tied with an H/C GT?
Yep. Don't know what that guy had going on... maybe he had something else - we didn't hang around to discuss exactly what...
Old 09-30-2006, 09:19 PM
On The Tree

Yeah - wouldn't be the first time today I got on Unit213's nerves....
Old 09-30-2006, 09:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 93ChevExt5.7
Yeah - wouldn't be the first time today I got on Unit213's nerves....

I think he was posting that because of the original post (thread starter).
Old 09-30-2006, 09:43 PM
On The Tree

I think he was posting that because of the original post (thread starter).
Yep...but I "be perpetuatin' the hate"
Old 09-30-2006, 11:58 PM
Banned

Dude, are you on Crack? between this post and the one in Slow Vette's thread, I am beginning to think so.

I love it. You preach in the other thread not to base a car on one race, and yet, you say S197s will take on an LS1 because you have beaten some?

NEWS FLASH.....It wouldn't take a lightly modded WS6 M6 to beat an S197, especially STOCK.
I know for a fact the S197's will run with the LS1 because I spent a lot of time at the track this summer. My theories are not based on one race. I've raced two SS's and one Z28. I went 2-1. The one I lost, I bogged down. My other friend at work with his 05 stang beat the same guy and I beat him 4 times out of 5. Anyway, if we were in the same city with similar mods, I'd be glad to educate you on this matter. Now maybe you cannot beat the LS1, but that doesn't apply to me and my baby. We've already got 2 kills under our belt. I'm not stock anymore, but My mods(4.10's, Custom tune), according to most people's theories, make mine close to a stock LS1. I know this to be untrue though. I've surprised a couple of LS1's. They don't take to losing well . One guy was cool though.

Last edited by TheBigthree; 10-01-2006 at 12:06 AM.
Old 10-01-2006, 12:18 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by TheBigthree
I know for a fact the S197's will run with the LS1 because I spent a lot of time at the track this summer. My theories are not based on one race. I've raced two SS's and one Z28. I went 2-1. The one I lost, I bogged down. My other friend at work with his 05 stang beat the same guy and I beat him 4 times out of 5. Anyway, if we were in the same city with similar mods, I'd be glad to educate you on this matter. Now maybe you cannot beat the LS1, but that doesn't apply to me and my baby. We've already got 2 kills under our belt. I'm not stock anymore, but My mods(4.10's, Custom tune), according to most people's theories, make mine close to a stock LS1. I know this to be untrue though. I've surprised a couple of LS1's. They don't take to losing well . One guy was cool though.

HAHA..you are not only ignorant, but foolish to boot. You will be glad to educate me....pulease. You are an expert because of 3 races and beating another guy that beat THE SAME GUY YOU BEAT (which is a RICER COMPARISON BTW), and you spent plenty of time at ONE FREAKING TRACK, DURING ONE SUMMER. You are as much DUMB as you are ignorant. What's next......my mach is slower than you....

Don't pass judgement off of you OBVIOUS limited experience.
Old 10-01-2006, 12:28 AM
Banned

HAHA..you are not only ignorant, but foolish to boot. You will be glad to educate me....pulease. You are an expert because of 3 races and beating another guy that beat THE SAME GUY YOU BEAT (which is a RICER COMPARISON BTW), and you spent plenty of time at ONE FREAKING TRACK, DURING ONE SUMMER. You are as much DUMB as you are ignorant. What's next......my mach is slower than you....

Don't pass judgement off of you OBVIOUS limited experience.
I'd spank your wife's Mach by the way. I'm going to stick to my motto on this one.

Never argue with an Idiot. In this case it happens to be you. Why? Because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with EXPERIENCE.

Your denial still doesn't change what happened. I'm out...
Old 10-01-2006, 12:34 AM
TECH Apprentice

I'd spank your wife's Mach by the way. I'm going to stick to my motto on this one.

Never argue with an Idiot. In this case it happens to be you. Why? Because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with EXPERIENCE.

Your denial still doesn't change what happened. I'm out...
What denial? I am not denying you won. ANYTHING can happen. You obviously are not too experienced if you do not know that. My entire point, is you give people a bad name. You are the EXACT person I can't stand...WHY? cause you take LIMITED experience, and it becomes 'golden rule'. Your 'coupel of races' DO NOT explain shiat. Plenty of stock LS1's would own your ***. You need to come off of your high horse. You are ALSO the typical S197 owner. No one is better than you. You are top shiat, and it don't stink.

Beat my wife's car.....Why am I not surprised you would say that. You only have 4.10s and a tune, and you can take out everything can't you. again, MORON.

Again, typical S197 owner.....you know all, and everyone else knows nothing. Let me guess........THIS IS YOUR FIRST V8 car.
Old 10-01-2006, 12:48 AM
Banned

What denial? I am not denying you won. ANYTHING can happen. You obviously are not too experienced if you do not know that. My entire point, is you give people a bad name. You are the EXACT person I can't stand...WHY? cause you take LIMITED experience, and it becomes 'golden rule'. Your 'coupel of races' DO NOT explain shiat. Plenty of stock LS1's would own your ***. You need to come off of your high horse. You are ALSO the typical S197 owner. No one is better than you. You are top shiat, and it don't stink.

Beat my wife's car.....Why am I not surprised you would say that. You only have 4.10s and a tune, and you can take out everything can't you. again, MORON.

Again, typical S197 owner.....you know all, and everyone else knows nothing. Let me guess........THIS IS YOUR FIRST V8 car.
Didn't say I could beat everything, but I could beat you. I know that hurts. You don't know what kind of experience I have. I haven't run into the Stock LS1 that you are talking about that has owned me. I'll let you think this is my first V8 car.
Old 10-01-2006, 01:05 AM
TECH Apprentice

Didn't say I could beat everything, but I could beat you. I know that hurts. You don't know what kind of experience I have. I haven't run into the Stock LS1 that you are talking about that has owned me. I'll let you think this is my first V8 car.

HAHA..typical childish post. You know you'll own me........wow...you are a truely COCKY idiot.

I dont' suppose you went by the name of 'Nick85' in SVTP.com did you.....cause you sound JUST like him.

You are the one that can't accept the FACT, that the S197 is not the end all to Domestic V8s.

And please explain how you KNOW you would beat my mach....I would love to hear this one.
Old 10-01-2006, 01:33 AM
Teching In

**** that 'stang up god some one besides me say OVER F-ING rated!
Old 10-01-2006, 01:43 AM
Teching In

wow u honestly think u can beat a mach 1. with a tune and gears.

i want some of the drugs ur taking
Old 10-01-2006, 01:49 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 99TransAmM6
wow u honestly think u can beat a mach 1. with a tune and gears.

i want some of the drugs ur taking
I've never had the chance to race one. I just had the chance to compare times when I was at the track. The stock or close to stock one's ran about .4 tenths of a second slower than I was running. I saw several that were this way. 4.10's are no joke with a tune in these things.
Old 10-01-2006, 01:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well the 05 stang pussed out on the race. He wants me to run his 99 stang in the morning so i guess I'll go for that one. His 99 has alot of mods but I raced him with my vette and Killed him totally. He thinks he will have a better chance against my WS6. I have a video of it when I raced him with my vette. That was funny
Old 10-01-2006, 01:50 AM
Teching In

did i fully express my hatred for 'stangs?
Old 10-01-2006, 01:50 AM
Banned

HAHA..typical childish post. You know you'll own me........wow...you are a truely COCKY idiot.

I dont' suppose you went by the name of 'Nick85' in SVTP.com did you.....cause you sound JUST like him.

You are the one that can't accept the FACT, that the S197 is not the end all to Domestic V8s.

And please explain how you KNOW you would beat my mach
....I would love to hear this one.
Not cocky, just confident. Don't get the two mixed up.Looking at the mod's you've posted. Unless I'm reading it wrong, it would be a good race, but I'd spank ya.
Old 10-01-2006, 01:53 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by mvvette97
Well the 05 stang pussed out on the race. He wants me to run his 99 stang in the morning so i guess I'll go for that one. His 99 has alot of mods but I raced him with my vette and Killed him totally. He thinks he will have a better chance against my WS6. I have a video of it when I raced him with my vette. That was funny
You should murder his stang with your mods since he's bone stock.
Old 10-01-2006, 01:55 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2001ramairconv
Since no else has done this I will. I'm calling you out show a timeslip or lets get it just because you have beaten one car on the street and another at the track (supposedly) prove it. If not shut up about how fast your car is. You have other Mustang owners calling you a tard and they are usually a pretty tight group. Makes you wonder.
i agree and since youre talking so much about your victories how many have you lost Id guess quite a few unless you just straight puss out