Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Street Racers arrested and cars to be sold

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2006, 12:52 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bowtieforpower
who is going to buy cars all beefed up? ummm more racers! duh! it does no good to sell the cars, other than try to make people mad enough to start shooting. just my .02
Good point
Old 11-12-2006, 01:36 AM
HTX
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Peiceofpaper
Wow, I cant believe the stuff ive read in this thread. People defending their "right to drive" (no such thing) and giving reasons on why they street race. Its sad that people are making excuses to break the law. Those of you who support the idea of street racing or going 150mph because you "think no one is around", do me a favor, stay the hell out of Vegas, I dont want me or mine killed or hospitalized because your dumbass is too lazy to take it to the track.

Most of us race AWAY from people. No one here was talking about racing on crowded streets with other people and pedestrians.
Besides in Vegas noone races in Vegas. 10 minutes in any direction is Open Dessert. Why whould you race in Vegas?
Old 11-12-2006, 01:38 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by HTX
Old 11-12-2006, 02:15 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HTX

Most of us race AWAY from people. No one here was talking about racing on crowded streets with other people and pedestrians.
Besides in Vegas noone races in Vegas. 10 minutes in any direction is Open Dessert. Why whould you race in Vegas?
Like you said "most of us", its the minority that im worried about. No one might have said "I race on crowded streets", but when they say "What do they expect when the track is an hour away", im going to assume the worst will happen when an inexperienced driver is trying to F&F it up around town.

Quick Reply: Street Racers arrested and cars to be sold