Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

First kill in over a year! WS6 vs. '04 Terminator

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 01:02 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Frost
I'm in VA and I'm ITCHING....

I'm not gonna talk smack to unit cause it's stupid; he's in Michigan, but I WANT some of one of those Cobras. You guys love to pick on the N/A cars, let's see how how your power adder fares against another power adder. I haven't had the time to get the 12-bolt under the car yet, but I'd gladly roll from anywhere in 2nd or 3rd.

I haven't had mine on the dyno yet, but at 15.5psi you can be the

What is with LS/Fbod/Lt/Bow tie guys and their "N/A vs. FI' arguements? Does it really need to come to that immaturity?

I'll tell you what....how about you go onto svtp.com, or mach1registry, and find a whittle ole 281 that has a Turbo setup.....since you are so for making it fair...........
Old 12-12-2006, 05:59 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

You guys love to pick on the N/A cars, let's see how how your power adder fares against another power adder.
I've raced plenty of FI LSx cars. It doesn't matter how the car
makes power. It won't be a race unless the other guy is trapping
in the mid 130's.
Old 12-12-2006, 06:05 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by hunterdawgs
I'm almost hittin' 120 mph now on stock motor but trappin' ain't the most important thing.
Ok...well, 120mph and 135mph traps are a world apart. I think the
fastest 346cid LSx N/A car traps 140mph. I doubt you'll be anywhere
near that...probably not even 130mph. I'd guess around 127mph.

Good luck with the new setup. I hope it makes a ton of power.

Gettin' out of the hole is.
Trust me, I know. I have some work to do there to get my 60's
down. Some minor tweaks and 1.4-1.5 60's should be there.
Old 12-12-2006, 07:17 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just goin' by your sig.

No problem. It's all good. I said he could take his pick of five mustangs, but I lied...I don't think my 289 65 vert would give him much of a run with it's 300bhp.

I'll tell you what....how about you go onto svtp.com, or mach1registry, and find a whittle ole 281 that has a Turbo setup.....since you are so for making it fair...........
Funny you mention that...
Old 12-12-2006, 07:40 AM
Teching In

oh geeeeeze
Old 12-12-2006, 07:44 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

I'm in VA and I'm ITCHING....

I'm not gonna talk smack to unit cause it's stupid; he's in Michigan, but I WANT some of one of those Cobras. You guys love to pick on the N/A cars, let's see how how your power adder fares against another power adder. I haven't had the time to get the 12-bolt under the car yet, but I'd gladly roll from anywhere in 2nd or 3rd.

I haven't had mine on the dyno yet, but at 15.5psi you can be the

What? Nobody is picking on anybody. Power is power. You NEED a turbo to make over 600WHP and so do we. Im not complaining to you about larger displacement. Who wants to sound like a little girl.
Old 12-12-2006, 07:56 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ponygt65
What is with LS/Fbod/Lt/Bow tie guys and their "N/A vs. FI' arguements? Does it really need to come to that immaturity?
Hey toolbag; read much? This would be FI on FI, I was making the point that things would be more inline with one another.

04Terminator-
Like I said, from roll in 2nd or 3rd, your pick (honestly I'd prefer third, it's hard to stick). I'd like to roll with your '04. I'm at 15ish psi right now, but that's still on the way up What's the setup on that 04? Where are you at in VA?
Old 12-12-2006, 08:03 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
What? Nobody is picking on anybody. Power is power. You NEED a turbo to make over 600WHP and so do we. Im not complaining to you about larger displacement. Who wants to sound like a little girl.
Goddamn you guys come out of the wordwork when you get butthurt.

There is a 'director' on this site that talks alot of smack to lots of N/A cars (F-bodies) that have nothing more than boltons... I'm not pointing at some random monkey like you, so pick your panties out of your front-butt, mmmm k?
Old 12-12-2006, 08:45 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey toolbag; read much? This would be FI on FI, I was making the point that things would be more inline with one another.

04Terminator-
Like I said, from roll in 2nd or 3rd, your pick (honestly I'd prefer third, it's hard to stick). I'd like to roll with your '04. I'm at 15ish psi right now, but that's still on the way up What's the setup on that 04? Where are you at in VA?

I'm in Mechanicsville. I'll do a 3rd roll since my clutch is still the same one that came in the car. Cold weather and cold stock street tires = no stickage. I've asked Santa for a Spec stg 4 and DRs...the stock F1s spin horribly. My street tune is at 17psi with a Garrett turbo. I'm working on some new tuning with higher boost, but haven't had time to screw with it lately. Moving into a new home in Feb and the new garage will have lifts.

We can try a run or two now if you want but it sounds like warmer weather may be better for us both.
Old 12-12-2006, 08:58 AM

There is a 'director' on this site that talks alot of smack to lots of N/A cars (F-bodies) that have nothing more than boltons... I'm not pointing at some random monkey like you, so pick your panties out of your front-butt, mmmm k?

The maturity level has just tanked. With so much anger it would appear that you have already RUN some Cobras but with unfavorable results...yea??
Old 12-12-2006, 09:00 AM

And you ARE starting to sound like a little girl.
Old 12-12-2006, 09:16 AM
FormerVendor

The maturity level has just tanked. With so much anger it would appear that you have already RUN some Cobras but with unfavorable results...yea??

I did a from-roll with a new Z06 at ~9psi, and another from-roll with a C5 that sounded nearly completely stock. Neither outcome has been bad

None of this was about or pertains to you troll,

04Terminator:
You are from the ville!!! Have we met? It's entirely possible.... I'm going to MM's to pull a valve cover this evening; I have a tap. I'm hoping it's a bent pushrod or loose rocker over being a lifter. Either way I'll know tonight. Maybe we could catch up towards the end of the week? Imma move to PM
Old 12-12-2006, 09:48 AM

So you have raced unknown modded cars from a roll and didnt do too bad, man I cant tell you how imprssive that is. I guess you cant launch for sh%t either huh? Im done. Impressive.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:05 AM
FormerVendor

So you have raced unknown modded cars from a roll and didnt do too bad, man I cant tell you how imprssive that is. I guess you cant launch for sh%t either huh? Im done. Impressive.

You are as full of **** as you are assumption, I haven't even had the damn car on the road a month yet... Where is the can of troll spray when ya need it. I *JUST* crossed 1K miles on the engine Friday night.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:12 AM
12 Second Club

Since when has a stroker been a simple bolt on?
Old 12-12-2006, 10:18 AM

You are as full of **** as you are assumption, I haven't even had the damn car on the road a month yet... Where is the can of troll spray when ya need it. I *JUST* crossed 1K miles on the engine Friday night.

Now youre just ducking and acting like an ***, youre going to get us both locked down iddiot. Talking smack and your car is just assembled and you have engine noise. Who assembled the car? Im sure it wasnt you huh? Im done. STFU too.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:20 AM
FormerVendor

Now youre just ducking and acting like an ***, youre going to get us both locked down iddiot. Talking smack and your car is just assembled and you have engine noise. Who assembled the car? Im sure it wasnt you huh? Im done. STFU too.

Yeah, done like you were before your last post? None of this has or had anything to do with you, you are just trolling. Keep it up, I know I can.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:22 AM
Administrator

Keep it up, I know I can.
No, you can't.

Don't be childish guys. Keep the IQ level up.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:48 PM
12 Second Club

I don't need a turbo. I'll be making way over 600 with just a 100 shot!
Old 12-12-2006, 04:18 PM

I don't need a turbo. I'll be making way over 600 with just a 100 shot!

Point was youre not going to make 600rwhp W I T H O U T some form of FI.
Same for Cobras. Thats all I was getting at.