Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Evo Kills Himself.

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 10:39 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wants an LS1
geez, a guy who has no idea how to drive an AWD car thats fast fucked it up? what a surprise. How about using the factory 2 step like i mentioned before? better yet, did you even KNOW how to use it...and even better then that...did you even KNOW the car had it?
Yes, let me use the ghey *** "factory two step dawg" on a test drive at a ******* dealership. Dumbass.

The car has no low end whatsoever. Its ******* gutless. Sure, it pulls when you hit boost. Below about 3500RPM though it doesn't have ****, and I don't like to drive my car at high RPM's all the time to get any power. Thats retarded.
Old 03-23-2007, 10:47 PM
Staging Lane

Chirp....Chirp.....Chirp....
Old 03-24-2007, 12:22 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
Yes, let me use the ghey *** "factory two step dawg" on a test drive at a ******* dealership. Dumbass.

The car has no low end whatsoever. Its ******* gutless. Sure, it pulls when you hit boost. Below about 3500RPM though it doesn't have ****, and I don't like to drive my car at high RPM's all the time to get any power. Thats retarded.

Again, you ARE aware that ANY TURBO CHARGED CAR BENIFITS FROM A TWO STEP FROM A FOUR BANGER TO A V8 AND IF YOU WANT TO USE ANY TURBO CAR IN YOUR LIFE TO ITS FULLEST YOU WILL PUT A TWO STEP ON IT AND THE FACT THE EVO HAS ONE FROM THE FACTORY SHOWS ITS MORE THEN A GROCERY GETTER.....Jesus christ your stupid as ****, its not SOME GHEY *** FOUR BANGER THING....but i doubt youll ever own a FI car in your life if you "looked at an evo" but settled for an LT1 if thats what you have.

theres also a VERY good chance that a LOW COMPRESSION RATIO V8 probally wont have much to offer below 3000 RPMS depending on turbo size/engine size.

And what the **** is it with you and your god damn "low end tq" fetish, do you ever intend to actually race something at all, or just have a fun car to drive? For christs sake, look at turbo cobras and Twin screw cobras.....the twin screws make ALL their TQ by 2500RPM...but guess what that means? the HP in the higher RPMS is going to not be as great, so in a race between a Twin screw cobra and a TT cobra...the TT cobra would win if they both had the same power....the twin screw gets the intial jump, but the TT gets the win. Sounds like someone really has no concept of what FI is outside of the sounds they make.
Old 03-24-2007, 02:26 AM
Teching In

Again, you ARE aware that ANY TURBO CHARGED CAR BENIFITS FROM A TWO STEP FROM A FOUR BANGER TO A V8 AND IF YOU WANT TO USE ANY TURBO CAR IN YOUR LIFE TO ITS FULLEST YOU WILL PUT A TWO STEP ON IT AND THE FACT THE EVO HAS ONE FROM THE FACTORY SHOWS ITS MORE THEN A GROCERY GETTER.....Jesus christ your stupid as ****, its not SOME GHEY *** FOUR BANGER THING....but i doubt youll ever own a FI car in your life if you "looked at an evo" but settled for an LT1 if thats what you have.
I know a lot of 6spd F-bodies that use 2steps. I would venture to say it's as necessary for a manual as a stall is for an automatic car. Both are very effective in drag racing.
Old 03-24-2007, 11:42 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by NIevo
You are TRANSAMINAL arent you
haha this clown doesnt learn alwayz talkin ****.He got banned so long he has all this built up aggression to take out on all the RICERS.
Lets see what this BADASS WS6 looks like,I have my doubts,i really dont think that you even own a car,that I say because you argue with everybody like a 10 year old,grow up Mr BADASSWS6,post up some pics of this beast you speak of
Old 03-24-2007, 02:17 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by noah98SS
haha this clown doesnt learn alwayz talkin ****.He got banned so long he has all this built up aggression to take out on all the RICERS.
Lets see what this BADASS WS6 looks like,I have my doubts,i really dont think that you even own a car,that I say because you argue with everybody like a 10 year old,grow up Mr BADASSWS6,post up some pics of this beast you speak of

Better yet, if he lives near me, ill race him in the 1990 Acura integra with a B20 motor and turbo that makes 315 WHEEL HP and ill race him to show him why having it all down low doesnt always mean youll come out on top..
Old 03-24-2007, 07:37 PM
Banned

Better yet, if he lives near me, ill race him in the 1990 Acura integra with a B20 motor and turbo that makes 315 WHEEL HP and ill race him to show him why having it all down low doesnt always mean youll come out on top..
Holy **** you're ******* retarded. I wouldn't want to meet your stupid *** if my life depended on it

B20?? Integra type r??
Old 03-24-2007, 07:39 PM
Banned

Yea. You're really one to be talking **** there, worthless
Old 03-24-2007, 07:46 PM
Banned

Wow, someone got angry

Let's yell some more, maybe you'll actually accomplish something. Or you'll just look like more of an idiot. Yea, definitely the second option

I would own plenty of F/I cars. Not small turbocharged 4 bangers though. The 03-04 Cobras are nice, and I'll even go so far as to say the Cobalt SS Supercharged. My friend has one, and its quick for a S/C 4 banger, and the Roots blower gives it enough low end to keep it from feeling gutless like a WRX or Evo.

And no, I don't own an LT1, idiot.

And what the **** is it with you and your god damn "low end tq" fetish, do you ever intend to actually race something at all, or just have a fun car to drive?
I like having a car thats fun to drive and fast enought to beat people. I don't street race someone at every stoplight like a dumbass (you), so I like having a good overall powerband. Meaning not some piece of **** gutless turbo 4 banger.
Old 03-24-2007, 10:37 PM
On The Tree

I like having a car thats fun to drive and fast enought to beat people. I don't street race someone at every stoplight like a dumbass (you), so I like having a good overall powerband. Meaning not some piece of **** gutless turbo 4 banger.

Well first ill be a man and aplogize for thinking you owned a car you didnt, which rules out that you dont own a LT1 but then again, we still dont know if you own a car.

Second off, i didnt seem like an *** when i yelled beacuse i was trying to tell you a VERY well known fact you refused to acknowledge beacuse "it was mad ghey" when just after that post, someone who owns a FI car even said, a 2 step is as neccasary for a turbo set up as a stall converter is for a built auto. You=owned

And jackass, where do you think we go to see how fast our cars are before we street race them? A ******* RACE TRACK to see where we stand with our cars. It isnt some corny *** **** like you think, im willing to bet youd be at the VERY bottom of the food chain, and pick on one of the many wrong civics you think is so gutless down low. I know i have and i make 450rwhp.

We cant hustle anyone if we dont know where we stand...you think that 7,000 dollar illegal street races go down without SOME knowledge of where the cars stand? Yea, let me just slap a T88 on a supra and assume beacuse i make 1000RWHP i can drive it. get the **** out of here, if you even have heads and cam on your WS6, where i go, you still aint ****. Youll get spit out by a FWD car before you even knew what the **** was going on.

And as i stated before, roll racing is VERY rare where i go outside of some fun ont he way back from a Dig street race. the civics out there that you think are so gutless down low, sure are ready to run from a dig, and the AWD boys sure arent afraid either.
Old 03-24-2007, 10:45 PM
Staging Lane

uh nice way to dodge the point of my post,lets see what u drive,I cant believe that u dont have any pics of your car.Buddy you are worthless just notice how many times you have been banned,yet you keep coming back
I really just want to this "BADASSWS6",so man up and post a pic or two

Yea. You're really one to be talking **** there, worthless
Old 03-24-2007, 10:45 PM
On The Tree

Holy **** you're ******* retarded. I wouldn't want to meet your stupid *** if my life depended on it

B20?? Integra type r??

No i bought a well done up integra with a B20 engine in it and a t3/4 turbo. at only 9 PSI it makes 315 Front wheel HP, pump gas. kinda scary in a car that weighs under 3000 pounds you know. You do the math, its never been to a track but if a bone stock cobra with 360-80RWHP runs 12.4 in the best case scenrio weighing about 36XX pounds, wonder what ill get that light weight sucker to do on pump, then on race gas.

I own 2 fast cars, one american, one import. problem with that?
Old 03-25-2007, 11:38 AM
Teching In

Wow, someone got angry

Let's yell some more, maybe you'll actually accomplish something. Or you'll just look like more of an idiot. Yea, definitely the second option

I would own plenty of F/I cars. Not small turbocharged 4 bangers though. The 03-04 Cobras are nice, and I'll even go so far as to say the Cobalt SS Supercharged. My friend has one, and its quick for a S/C 4 banger, and the Roots blower gives it enough low end to keep it from feeling gutless like a WRX or Evo.

And no, I don't own an LT1, idiot.

Damn your an idiot, you go on one test drive and all of a sudden your an EVO expert. Don't speak on sh*t you have no knowledge about, your words are clouded by the fact you don't like 4-bangers, that's fine dude, but don't act like your sh*t is perfect. You drive a WS6, woopie doo, wow, you act like you have a Porsche or something. Is the EVO perfect, of course not, but is your WS6 perfect There's a reason why your vaunted bad *** WS6 with an LS1 only lasted 4 years. Don't get me wrong, the LS1 F-Body is a great car, but it has it share of faults just like any car. You know I have respect for all cars including the WS6, so I won't throw out insults like you, oh yeah thanx for the pics, your barber did wonderful job trimming that mullet of yours.

Last edited by BSmonitor; 03-25-2007 at 11:45 AM.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BSmonitor
Damn your an idiot, you go on one test drive and all of a sudden your an EVO expert. Don't speak on sh*t you have no knowledge about, your words are clouded by the fact you don't like 4-bangers, that's fine dude, but don't act like your sh*t is perfect. You drive a WS6, woopie doo, wow, you act like you have a Porsche or something. Is the EVO perfect, of course not, but is your WS6 perfect There's a reason why your vaunted bad *** WS6 with an LS1 only lasted 4 years. Don't get me wrong, the LS1 F-Body is a great car, but it has it share of faults just like any car. You know I have respect for all cars including the WS6, so I won't throw out insults like you, oh yeah thanx for the pics, your barber did wonderful job trimming that mullet of yours.
And I'll just ignore this worthless post by a another retarded Evo owner.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:28 PM
Banned

No i bought a well done up integra with a B20 engine in it and a t3/4 turbo. at only 9 PSI it makes 315 Front wheel HP, pump gas. kinda scary in a car that weighs under 3000 pounds you know. You do the math, its never been to a track but if a bone stock cobra with 360-80RWHP runs 12.4 in the best case scenrio weighing about 36XX pounds, wonder what ill get that light weight sucker to do on pump, then on race gas.

I own 2 fast cars, one american, one import. problem with that?
Too bad your Integra aka Civic lacks two important things in drag racing, traction and torque. You either bog off the line and then spin the tires or launch high and spin the tires through all your gears. Either way FWD sucks for racing.

My friend has a 91 GTI with a built VR6/5 speed swapped into it. He went to the track and spun all the way from 1st right through 3rd gear and ended up with some crappy 15.XX time. Traction is a major factor. FWD Honda Civics with a claimed "315WHP" and weighing less than 3000lbs don't get traction.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:29 PM
Banned

uh nice way to dodge the point of my post,lets see what u drive,I cant believe that u dont have any pics of your car.Buddy you are worthless just notice how many times you have been banned,yet you keep coming back
I really just want to this "BADASSWS6",so man up and post a pic or two
And I really just want you to shut the **** up and stop addressing me.

Thanks, dumbass.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

LOL @ ONEBADASSWS6. This is good entertainment
Old 03-25-2007, 11:04 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by brad8266
LOL @ ONEBADASSWS6. This is good entertainment
haha x2
Old 03-26-2007, 12:25 AM
On The Tree

Too bad your Integra aka Civic lacks two important things in drag racing, traction and torque. You either bog off the line and then spin the tires or launch high and spin the tires through all your gears. Either way FWD sucks for racing.

My friend has a 91 GTI with a built VR6/5 speed swapped into it. He went to the track and spun all the way from 1st right through 3rd gear and ended up with some crappy 15.XX time. Traction is a major factor. FWD Honda Civics with a claimed "315WHP" and weighing less than 3000lbs don't get traction.

thats why civics with 550WHP run 10.5s right? full weight. cause there so poorly set up and have no low end tq? your a ******* moron, remember that EVO i was talking about? he makes 373 AWHP and 450AWTQ..on stock turbo.

And stop being so ******* stupid, i knew the kid who built my integra before i bought it and always was talkinmg about it, when he got it tuned, i saw the dyno sheet for 315 FRONT WHEEL HP, on the JDM dyno in NJ. YOur truly a dumb mother ****** if you think all you say about FWD in drag racing is true. A set of sticky tires can be put on the front too you know. and with a 2 step on my turbo, guess what? i leave the hole with near full boost and all my HP and TQ....yea thats right jack ***, i OWN a ******* car with a 2 step. that DIDNT come with it. my turbo can be spun to 30 psi, and in only running ten pounds of boost with my motor. All the **** your saying about imports has been addressed and fixed since there introduction 5-6 years ago. yea, i bet youve seen some **** poor setup cars that make you think. and heres something to think about, when my freind ran his car at 315RWHP against my freinds mustang with about 320-340 rwhp 4.6 stroked to a 5.0 mod motor....he was right beside the mustangs door the whole race. and the mustang owner is my freind and knows how to drive, as does the former integra owner.

I will agree that FWD isnt ideal for drag racing, but look at the times peopel run with half the HP of these v8s...for ***** sake, my integra could take out the best driven stock fbod out there and quite possibly a c5 vette stock as well...with about the same wheel hp rating area. its obvious someones figured out how to handle these problems.

Then again, i see what your problem is. you talk so much out of your *** that you honestly think that everyone else must too.
Old 03-26-2007, 12:24 PM
Staging Lane

hahaha you finally addressed yourself as a "dumbass" at least your learning one thing,you are a dumbass,still no pics huh?YOU DO NOT HAVE A CAR,SO YOU SHOULD SHUT THE **** UP "DUMBASS"
And I really just want you to shut the **** up and stop addressing me.

Thanks, dumbass.

Quick Reply: Evo Kills Himself.