Old 03-26-2007 | 12:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Old 03-26-2007 | 01:41 PM
Coy
TECH Fanatic
15 Year Member

Old 03-26-2007 | 01:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

He has to be another alias of Wesman, this is good stuff.

Internet racing FTW!!!!
Old 03-26-2007 | 01:53 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Hot94Z28

Ill beat this horse till he ******* gets it in his skull V8s dont own the land like they used to anymore.
Old 03-26-2007 | 02:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Wants an LS1
Ill beat this horse till he ******* gets it in his skull V8s dont own the land like they used to anymore.
V8'S do rule the land in drag racing, they have for decades. But yes, that guy is a complete close-minded ignorant douche.

However, since he is that way, there is no getting thru to him so just relax and let him talk, because that is all he does... is talk.
Old 03-26-2007 | 02:52 PM
Banned

V8s do own the land. Which is what makes it so much fun to dethrone them now and again with a 4 banger.

Seriously, a bigger engine is always a plus. Why do you think 2.3 strokers are so common in evos and DSMs? On the other hand, anyone who rags on a 4 cylinder is just asking to get smacked around. There's always someone faster than you, they just dont always have a big engine under the hood.
Old 03-26-2007 | 03:38 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Electric
V8'S do rule the land in drag racing, they have for decades. But yes, that guy is a complete close-minded ignorant douche.

However, since he is that way, there is no getting thru to him so just relax and let him talk, because that is all he does... is talk.
Personally im wondering why unit didnt close this thread, maybe it amuses him?
Old 03-26-2007 | 06:22 PM
12 Second Club

on the JDM dyno in NJ.
The Japanese Domestic Manufacturers got together and bought/run a dyno in our state??! j/k

BTW; where abouts in Joyzee/this area are you?
Old 03-26-2007 | 11:39 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by dailydriver
The Japanese Domestic Manufacturers got together and bought/run a dyno in our state??! j/k

BTW; where abouts in Joyzee/this area are you?

Sorry, dont give otu were im from. i take the street racing thing a little to seriously when it comes to online forums. for all i know, i might even know you and you might even know me if you street race. parnoid lol/
Old 03-26-2007 | 11:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by noah98SS
hahaha you finally addressed yourself as a "dumbass" at least your learning one thing,you are a dumbass,still no pics huh?YOU DO NOT HAVE A CAR,SO YOU SHOULD SHUT THE **** UP "DUMBASS"
Wow...another useless post from a complete moron.

Learn to read. Anyone with a hint of common sense would realize I ws calling you the dumbass. Which you obviously are, based on your rambling bullshit posts.
Old 03-26-2007 | 11:54 PM
Banned

thats why civics with 550WHP run 10.5s right? full weight. cause there so poorly set up and have no low end tq? your a ******* moron, remember that EVO i was talking about? he makes 373 AWHP and 450AWTQ..on stock turbo.
Ummm..good for them??

I don't give a **** about these piece of **** imports...

And stop being so ******* stupid, i knew the kid who built my integra before i bought it and always was talkinmg about it, when he got it tuned, i saw the dyno sheet for 315 FRONT WHEEL HP, on the JDM dyno in NJ. YOur truly a dumb mother ****** if you think all you say about FWD in drag racing is true. A set of sticky tires can be put on the front too you know. and with a 2 step on my turbo, guess what? i leave the hole with near full boost and all my HP and TQ....yea thats right jack ***, i OWN a ******* car with a 2 step. that DIDNT come with it. my turbo can be spun to 30 psi, and in only running ten pounds of boost with my motor. All the **** your saying about imports has been addressed and fixed since there introduction 5-6 years ago. yea, i bet youve seen some **** poor setup cars that make you think. and heres something to think about, when my freind ran his car at 315RWHP against my freinds mustang with about 320-340 rwhp 4.6 stroked to a 5.0 mod motor....he was right beside the mustangs door the whole race. and the mustang owner is my freind and knows how to drive, as does the former integra owner.
FWD economy cars suck for drag racing. Regardless of "what you can do" with them, thats the opposite of their intended purpose. Complete waste of time. Much like your posts.

Then again, i see what your problem is. you talk so much out of your *** that you honestly think that everyone else must too.
Well your retarded posts just proved that you talk out your ***, regardless of what I think about how much of a dumbass you are.
Old 03-27-2007 | 12:50 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by NIevo
Lol....hardly am I jealous. Most of us either also own a LS1-LS2 platform or have owned at one time. There are some exceptions but alot also just enjoy talking about racing. Its nice to see what the competition is up to as well. If you really read most of the threads the domestic owners do more bashing then the import owners, kinda sad.
I was just giving you guys a little ****! Unlike alot of guys, I do have respect for any car that is fast. I just dont care the annoying little ricers running around saying I got a bsomthing in my civic and it can beat your car! I have a buddy that has a srt-4 and to my surprise, that is a fast little car! He has a few upgrades and could at one time keep up with me! Like I said, I have respect for those car which are actually fast, I just prefer the look of an f-body by far!
Old 03-27-2007 | 01:24 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
Ummm..good for them??

FWD economy cars suck for drag racing. Regardless of "what you can do" with them, thats the opposite of their intended purpose. Complete waste of time. Much like your posts.

Well your retarded posts just proved that you talk out your ***, regardless of what I think about how much of a dumbass you are.
Yea, my posts are a waste of time beacuse i actually own BOTH ends of the car spectrum americna and import and have turbos, nitrous and s/c right? i own all 3 forms of power adders and your trying to tell me im a dumbass that knows nothing....as far as FWD not working for drag racing, your crazy, just like you can build my IRS to work for the 1/4 you can build a FWD for it...money can fix anything. its nto MEANT to work for it, but if you own an fbod, you should clearly know that your 7.5 wasnt mean for racing either in MOST instances. so what do you do? build it and make it stronger...oh wait, THAT doesnt even work for your 7.5 in most instances either does it?

And btw, if im such a dumb *** thats retarted, why is everyone telling YOU to shut the **** up?
Old 03-27-2007 | 09:43 AM
Banned

Ummm..good for them??

YOu do realize that DSMs have gone faster in the 1/4 than LS1s, right? Fastest full bodied LS1 is 8.92 ET at 156 MPH if I'm not mistaken. SHep is over 1 second faster with 2 liters.
Old 03-27-2007 | 10:10 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by XakEp
YOu do realize that DSMs have gone faster in the 1/4 than LS1s, right? Fastest full bodied LS1 is 8.92 ET at 156 MPH if I'm not mistaken. SHep is over 1 second faster with 2 liters.
Not to mention Brent Rau, I know it's a race car but he's in the 6's with the same motor.
Old 03-27-2007 | 10:36 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by BoOsTeDeAgLe
Not to mention Brent Rau, I know it's a race car but he's in the 6's with the same motor.
And no nitrous.
Old 03-27-2007 | 11:04 AM
Banned

Ummm..good for them??

Then why are you posting so much about them? Seriously, you sound about as intelligent as a caveman.

Old 03-27-2007 | 12:37 PM
On The Tree

Dude im telling you, i know of PLENTY in the 11s where i go by and they NEVER break for the most part, even their trannies work fine afterwards. Some guy is REALLY ****** things up with an evo up where i go up too. Keep in mind there are plenty of cars that can smoke him, but its impressive for what hes done.

BTW, if you ever intend to own a turbo car in your life (who doesnt?) you will probally eat those words about "the retarted *** launch control garbage" since a 2 step is how most of the turbo cars out there break such high numbers despite no low end tq. by you not knowing the UNIVERSAL (both import and domestic) use of a 2 step and thinking its "ricer device" shows how close minded you are on not only imports, but a turbo car all together.

Fragile AWD drivetrain? and your 7.5 is any better? my cobras IRS is any better? they are if you upgrade. I know of more evos in the 11s and 10s on stock drive trains beacuse like you even said, a WELL launched AWD car doesnt need to bounce off the rev limiter or launch high if it HAS A TWO STEP IN IT TO BUILD BOOST OFF THE LINE. Evos are pretty nasty in the hands of a TRUE DSM owner beacuse they donbt care about looks or much else besides running nines and looking stock. DSM owners kinda scare me a bit when you see their serious, for example, the same guy that owsn that evo i always speak of, owns a nine second DSM of some sorts as well.

Its VERY easy to make an evo fast on a budget if you know all the tricks.

The way some people post on this forum i wonder who REALLY goes to street racing spots, and who just has the occasional highway encounter and has some buddies with fast cars. cause were i go, ANY damn car is usally in the 11s in most cases.
This fella has an idea of what he's talking about. The Evo can be mean, do NOT underestimate it. They run low ets with low trap speeds, something us musclecar guys should be able to appreciate. I see them OFTEN running 11s at around 110.
Old 03-27-2007 | 12:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by XakEp
Then why are you posting so much about them? Seriously, you sound about as intelligent as a caveman.

Congratulations on being enough of a tool to waste your time posting that retarded picture to try and prove a worthless point.

You contribute NOTHING, therefore you are not one to be criticizing other's posts
Old 03-27-2007 | 12:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by theroad64
This fella has an idea of what he's talking about. The Evo can be mean, do NOT underestimate it. They run low ets with low trap speeds, something us musclecar guys should be able to appreciate. I see them OFTEN running 11s at around 110.
What the hell?? Appreciate "low trap speeds"?? Thats the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

It runs low traps because it only has 235WHP. Its slow in stock form. They run through the 1/4 mile in the low 13's because of AWD, nothing more. Its not some type of magic. I'd be embarassed if I was running 11's and trapping at 110MPH, or running low 13's and trapping at 101MPH like they do in stock form. Thats pathetic.

When you tell someone you have an 11 second car, they think its fast. You take them for a ride, yet it feels no faster than a high 12 second car. Trap speed indicates how fast a car really is, ET can be fudged either way due to good/bad launches.

Quick Reply: Evo Kills Himself.