Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Evo Kills Himself.

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 01:20 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by XakEp
Youre a ******* idiot. Power is power, regardless of where you make it in your powerband. Whats next, youre going to tell me that bikes that rev to 15k suck too?

But since drivability means so much to you (******* ricer argument much like hp/liter or gas mileage) I have a 4g64 in my car, which means I have PLENTY of torque off boost to scoot around with. On pump gas and 17 psi of boost I make 400lbs of torque. I race at 35 psi on E85 gas. What do you want to bet I'll make more torque?
Aww..looks like the little ricer got his panties in a bunch because I dissed his 4 banger rice mobile

Driveability dictates whether you can drive the car on the street or not. Having a gutless POS motor that only makes its power and torque at a high RPM is really shitty to drive. Plus you have to launch it if you want to take off in 1st without stalling

Stop pulling numbers out of your ***. Nobody cares.

Last edited by ONEBADASSWS6; 03-23-2007 at 01:46 PM.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:22 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by brad8266
He should have made a new SN and came back for our entertainment.
Good chance he has, TRANSAMINAL and now ONEBADASSWS6 seem to share his same mentality.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:24 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6

Plus you have to launch it if you want to take off in 1st without stalling
Dang, thats why I keep killing my car FWIW I can take off in first from idle.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NIevo
Dang, thats why I keep killing my car FWIW I can take off in first from idle.
I drove an Evo...take off in 1st from idle?? What, if you feather the clutch to keep it from stalling for about 500ft until you gain some speed?? Who are you trying to fool

Old 03-23-2007, 01:27 PM
Banned

Aww..looks like the little ricer got his panties in a bunch because I dissed his 4 banger rice mobile

Driveability dictates whether you can drive the car on the street or not. Having a gutless POS motor that only makes its power and torque at a high RPM is really shitty to drive. Plus you have to launch it if you want to take off in 1st without stalling

Stop pulling numbers out of your ***. Nobody cares.
High RPM is relative. I make max torque at 5k rpms, and unless youre driving a semi thats not high at all. lol - feel free to diss the car, its still faster than you and makes more torque.

My fastest 0-60 in that "POS motor" was 2.9 seconds on street tires. Yeah, real hard to drive that on the street.

Moron.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:33 PM
Banned

High RPM is relative. I make max torque at 5k rpms, and unless youre driving a semi thats not high at all. lol - feel free to diss the car, its still faster than you and makes more torque.

My fastest 0-60 in that "POS motor" was 2.9 seconds on street tires. Yeah, real hard to drive that on the street.

Moron.
People laugh at DSMs no matter how fast you can go. A piece of **** is a piece of **** whether you mod it or not.

Have fun when your over boosted motor blows in in a few thousand miles too riceboy

Old 03-23-2007, 01:37 PM
B T
Launching!

Originally Posted by kdogc5
IBTL

>>>

+2 =
Old 03-23-2007, 01:40 PM
Banned

People laugh at DSMs no matter how fast you can go. A piece of **** is a piece of **** whether you mod it or not.

Have fun when your over boosted motor blows in in a few thousand miles too riceboy
No, people laugh at idiots like you making unsubstantiated statements. What on earth makes you think my motor will blow? THe laws of physics are pretty constant, and keeping your motor from detonation tends to lead to long life.

Wait, you meant 4 bangers arent reliable. Go shoot yourself please.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:45 PM
Banned

No, people laugh at idiots like you making unsubstantiated statements. What on earth makes you think my motor will blow? THe laws of physics are pretty constant, and keeping your motor from detonation tends to lead to long life.

Wait, you meant 4 bangers arent reliable. Go shoot yourself please.
What are you, 14 years old??

"Wahh wahh you made fun of my piece of **** go shoot yourself"

Now you're a real internet badass, telling people to "kill themselves" over the net. Thats explains a lot about why you would waste your money on such a shitty car, you're a moron
Old 03-23-2007, 02:01 PM
Banned

Now you're a real internet badass, telling people to "kill themselves" over the net. Thats explains a lot about why you would waste your money on such a shitty car, you're a moron
Nah, owning a DSM and posting on the Internet tends to build a thick skin. Its just that there's always someone out there that sees them and laughs.

Which is fine with me, esp when they're dumb enough to race for money. Just more cash for me.
Old 03-23-2007, 03:15 PM
Staging Lane

You are TRANSAMINAL arent you
Old 03-23-2007, 05:04 PM
Teching In

Oh he's back. He cant get enough!
Old 03-23-2007, 05:04 PM
On The Tree

I drove an Evo...take off in 1st from idle?? What, if you feather the clutch to keep it from stalling for about 500ft until you gain some speed?? Who are you trying to fool

geez, a guy who has no idea how to drive an AWD car thats fast fucked it up? what a surprise. How about using the factory 2 step like i mentioned before? better yet, did you even KNOW how to use it...and even better then that...did you even KNOW the car had it?
Old 03-23-2007, 05:08 PM
On The Tree

http://titsup-racing.com/video/evo/mikey_vs_cobra.wmv

if ANY of you doubt what an evo can do on the street, watch this video...he is on STOCK suspension and race and 03 cobra with a SOLID axel that knows how to drive...look at the 2 step in action and watch him rape it. BTW, that cobra has MT DR.
Old 03-23-2007, 06:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Wants an LS1
Does your insurance list it as a sports car? cause if they do im not surprised, but it doesnt make it a sports car...let me ask you this...whats a muscle car then?
Pony Car... Exactly what your stang is classified as.
Old 03-23-2007, 07:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Old 03-23-2007, 07:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Wants an LS1
http://titsup-racing.com/video/evo/mikey_vs_cobra.wmv

if ANY of you doubt what an evo can do on the street, watch this video...he is on STOCK suspension and race and 03 cobra with a SOLID axel that knows how to drive...look at the 2 step in action and watch him rape it. BTW, that cobra has MT DR.
Damn the EVO took off like a ****. the funny part was the Cobra had is hazards on right off the line, guess it didnt work out his way though.
Old 03-23-2007, 08:20 PM
Launching!

Has it ever occured to you how truly sad you are to loose every damn argument you start on here, continously get banned, and yet continue to spout the exact same crap time and time again? What is this, your 4th or 5th SN?

You're not even funny anymore. Your like a cricket that chirps all night in my lizards tank. No other crickets to listen to you. The lizard dont care. Yet chirp you do untill the lizard crunches you up and ***** you out in his favorite corner. Pointless but ammusing....the first 50 times.

If you cant drive an Evo normally from idle in traffic you have no business driving period. Feather the clutch for 500FT? Do you have palsy? I know a 17 year old who learned to drive a stick in an Evo IX in 3 weeks. He has 0 trouble.
Old 03-23-2007, 08:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Sparetire
You're not even funny anymore. Your like a cricket that chirps all night in my lizards tank. No other crickets to listen to you. The lizard dont care. Yet chirp you do untill the lizard crunches you up and ***** you out in his favorite corner. Pointless but ammusing....the first 50 times.
Old 03-23-2007, 08:23 PM
Launching!

So in one of your old SNs you said you run a 12.7. IIRC you have never in any of your thin guises ever shown that you even own a car let alone run any sort of time at the strip.

So I'd say you are the real E-warrior. You have no other battle field afterall. Accept maybe taffic court. Maybe.

And....Ignore Listed. Soon to be banned too most likely.

Quick Reply: Evo Kills Himself.