Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2006 Sti Kill

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 08:02 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TheDestroyer
when did i talk **** to EVERYONE?its onebadws6 who has a problem...like i said i was just wondering what was up with the import *** etc comments when a lot of imports are quick as ****...

wait onebadws6 your saying a supra is a import POS etc?those are toyotas and are bad *** cars
You need to learn when to shut the **** up.

And its way, way past that time
Old 03-27-2007, 08:04 PM
Banned

EXACTLY!!i tried to settle this and you kept coming with import ****,weedwackers,pos 4G63...i started agreeing on v8 motors,launches etc..but you kept going

so what are your traps....
Old 03-27-2007, 08:06 PM
Banned

EXACTLY!!i tried to settle this and you kept coming with import ****,weedwackers,pos 4G63...i started agreeing on v8 motors,launches etc..but you kept going

I don't know what to say, you are the dumbest riceboy on this forum.

You just don't get it.
Old 03-27-2007, 08:10 PM
Banned

let me guess what the dumbest riceboy with a faster car and your ashamed to say it?
Old 03-27-2007, 08:15 PM
12 Second Club

the mitsubishi 4G63 is probably one of the best motors ever made..
LOL
and a awd vs rwd car with same power from a dig will just be ugly for the rwd.
You sure about that? Why don't you find a 295rwhp evo or sti to line up with 01_ram-air?
no hate going on here,my whole family has been mustang owners(cobras and GTs of course) but i went the right path instead.
You're too much
Old 03-27-2007, 08:16 PM
12 Second Club

I just read all four pages. You are both tools. Go get a beer and come back happy.
Old 03-27-2007, 08:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I think with good shifting I could beat you in my Vette. Its basically stock but the B and B Bullets give it at least 50 or 60 RWHP.
Old 03-27-2007, 08:22 PM
Banned

you cant say the 4G63 isnt a damn good motor...brent rau has a 6sec 4G63,and shep has a 7sec...so yes they are damn good motors..

a 01 ram air could get it off the line quicker with d/r...ill do it all day on street tires..jp

anyways onebadws6 just stop typing already..you keep coming back with the same remarks..import ***,ricer,big wing,lol...now that you know my traps on a horrible evening are probably higher then yours maybe you will stop.

so hopefully this BS is over..
Old 03-27-2007, 08:53 PM
Banned

you cant say the 4G63 isnt a damn good motor...brent rau has a 6sec 4G63,and shep has a 7sec...so yes they are damn good motors..
They are garbage motors. Just because they can be made fast doesn't make them good motors. You think its good because you own one.

a 01 ram air could get it off the line quicker with d/r...ill do it all day on street tires..jp
And you can fry your clutch and risk grenading your drivetrain everytime you do that, too. Nobody is jealous of that.

anyways onebadws6 just stop typing already..you keep coming back with the same remarks..import ***,ricer,big wing,lol...now that you know my traps on a horrible evening are probably higher then yours maybe you will stop.
Let me put it this way...my car would lay waste to your piece of **** Evo. Stop bragging like your some kind of internet tough guy.

so hopefully this BS is over..
Some people just don't get the hint that they aren't wanted.

already.
Old 03-27-2007, 09:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

I cant figure out why someone w/ an EVO is posting on an LS1 site talking ****? take it else ware. no one here cares to hear about your non USA made sedan. The USA is good at making tube socks, pencils, and ******* bad *** motors. leave it at that. if your going to post here, be cool like the other non LSX based car owners that have decent things to say.
Old 03-27-2007, 09:02 PM
12 Second Club

It's a good motor. Certainly not one of the best motors ever.

Oh, you can have drag radials as well.
Old 03-27-2007, 09:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Calm down guys this guy would lay waste to all of our domestic pos's he has at least 400 AWHP.....so lets cut him a break....
Old 03-27-2007, 09:35 PM
Banned

yes i do have at least 400awhp on straight 92 octane and low boost...for now i ahve that power..no nos,meth...

onebadws6 you never said what your hp/trap speeds were...you may think you can "lay waste" to me,maybe you can...who knows...

ok so i can launch really good doesnt mean im gonna fry my clutch,lol..thats the most retarded thing ive ever heard....i can do my to step at 5.5k..and no worries...theres other evos that launch at way more then that and launch at about 15psi...

i didnt come here bashing v8s..if you read i just stated why the import hate words,and like i said before onebadws6 got sand in his **** and cryed about it...

what b/c we have damn good 60fts with awd were gonna fry our clutch...lol...now thats funny...

no hate here on any car...tell you the truth im from a ford family..honestly i dont like chevy or pontiac..but cant blame me my whole family had fords...so hey,you like v8s,i like 4bangers..its your cup of tea.its not like im on here with a civic with vtec and a loud exhaust..i at least have a good import and decent numbers
Old 03-27-2007, 09:44 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wheres all the love?
Old 03-27-2007, 09:46 PM
Banned

im trying...but he never stops,lol...
Old 03-27-2007, 09:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

We tried this and you called us all but now that you have stopped You realized that you don't have a 1,000 hp EVO!
Old 03-27-2007, 09:51 PM
Banned

ok so i can launch really good doesnt mean im gonna fry my clutch,lol..thats the most retarded thing ive ever heard....i can do my to step at 5.5k..and no worries...theres other evos that launch at way more then that and launch at about 15psi...
Well the power has to go somewhere, dumbass. The motor is turning 5,500RPM, the wheels are are 0RPM...and they aren't going to spin because its AWD. Its a simple equation, whats going to absorb all that energy?? The clutch, dipshit. It frys the clutch.

Let me guess though, Evos have invincible clutches too

i didnt come here bashing v8s..if you read i just stated why the import hate words,and like i said before onebadws6 got sand in his **** and cryed about it...
How quickly the story changes. You post some bullshit about how great your garbage evo is, I make you look like an idiot, and now I'm the one who's "crying". You got owned, deal with it.

what b/c we have damn good 60fts with awd were gonna fry our clutch...lol...now thats funny...
Yea, launching at 5,500RPm with AWD is good for the clutch. It doesn't fry it at all. You should have been labeled "defect" at birth.

no hate here on any car...tell you the truth im from a ford family..honestly i dont like chevy or pontiac..but cant blame me my whole family had fords...so hey,you like v8s,i like 4bangers..its your cup of tea.its not like im on here with a civic with vtec and a loud exhaust..i at least have a good import and decent numbers
Then do everyone a favor and get the **** out. You're here to troll about your piece of **** jap car, you just made it blatantly obvious.
Old 03-27-2007, 09:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

umm... doesnt ET matter more then trap speed?
Old 03-27-2007, 09:56 PM
TECH Regular

Jesus! Can I get the last 5 minutes of my life back? You two swingin' dicks need to take a break already. I have a modded AWD DSM good for 500+ on race tune AND the old school muscle in my sig. Just because it's AWD doesn't mean it'll out launch RWD, trust me on this. Clean DSM's, EVO's and Sti's are not rice BTW. Rice is an attitude, not a freakin' car!
Old 03-27-2007, 10:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CharlieCobra03
Rice is an attitude
Which I think we can say both of them have.