Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sparetire
^ the footnote is BS.
How do you know that it's BS.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NIevo
Hmm, I run 22psi on the street which Im tuned for and turn it up to 26psi at the track with race fuel. No problems here, appears you dont know much about boosted cars.
No problems yet. Boost takes its toll on the motor eventually. Not like Evos last past 100K anyway, its a Mistubishi, so you've got nothing to worry about. The rest of the car will be in the junkyard first.

Originally Posted by NIevo

There are Honda's in the single digits N/A, whose the retard?

You havent even proven you own a car, let alone a LS1 so quit bashing other people for what they own.
Guess you didn't sense the sarcasm there, retard. Of course there are cars in the single digits N/A. That includes plenty of LS1's. I'd like to see your car hit single digits N/A, it would be running 16's
Old 03-29-2007, 09:59 PM
TECH Regular

ummm...ams evo...no bottle, street driven, 4 cylinder mitsubishi. 8.97@165 and still running strong.

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...bb00d115c7.htm
Old 03-29-2007, 10:08 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
No problems yet. Boost takes its toll on the motor eventually. Not like Evos last past 100K anyway, its a Mistubishi, so you've got nothing to worry about. The rest of the car will be in the junkyard first.

Guess you didn't sense the sarcasm there, retard. Of course there are cars in the single digits N/A. That includes plenty of LS1's. I'd like to see your car hit single digits N/A, it would be running 16's
Fromt his post foward, you are my personal bitch. I need some one to amuse me with their stupidty, and not in the jim carey way. Unit, get the ban stick ready, im goig to that big "banned registered user" title int he sky...i can feel it lol

You know what? my buddy with the evo that runns 11s on stock turbo, gets the ****** up to 30PSI and it drops down to 23-24 at redline. its his DD AND he street races it and it never gives him a problem ever. period. and its the first year of the evo as well. You seem to not realize, boost only happens when your right foot wants it to happen, and that the evo motor is stronger then your giving it credit for. And if it does blow so what? hell replace i with a motor that can handle that boost all day...keep in mind 30 PSI on a 4banger is NOT the same as 30PSI on a v8...its 2 diffrent things. turbo size and other things come into play like compression ratio

And you and the god damn N/A thing, 20 bucks says your nine second N/A car is some HUGELY stalled automatic that has some godforsakenly high Comp Ratio and possibly little to no inteior/creature comforts, and if it does, then the fact of the huge CR makes driving it every day on the street unbearable, last time i checked a corvette held the title of fastest N/A ls1 car running somewhere in the tens on the 6speed, but i could be wrong. Comparing a race car to a highly modified street car are you? Apples and oranges anyone?

Im gonn make you say the dumbest, stupidest and most ignorant **** on this board till you, or me, gets banned. Hope you brought a lunch woman.
Old 03-29-2007, 10:09 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by twokss
ummm...ams evo...no bottle, street driven, 4 cylinder mitsubishi. 8.97@165 and still running strong.

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...bb00d115c7.htm

dont post a video....its worthless to hm remeber? so what if it proves him wrong, its still a POS in his mind..
Old 03-29-2007, 10:12 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by GXPPOWER
Unit must be out drinking or something rofl.

Quick Reply: low-mid 11 second vr4???