Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

T/A vs. turbo toilet w/wheels

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 07:02 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Car sounds pretty fast, 400 to all 4 wheels isnt bad considering awd drivetrain loss. Now if we could do something about the lack of brotherly love in this room....
Old 03-30-2007, 07:24 AM
TECH Junkie

Some people in this thread make me ashamed to own an LS1.

Xakep: Give it up... It's a waste of time. I wish the mods would do something about domestic fanboys around here.

Anyway, good kill... But don't count a car out only because it's an import... That's just silly... And 'turbo toilet'? I admit I smirked, but if you're seriously grabbing your sides in hysteria, you've got isssues or have been smoked by one too many imports.

Oh, and those that REALLY mod an LS1 F-body (more than a heads cam/baby shots of spray) know that there are TONS of imports that can go that same distance for MUCH CHEAPER and JUST AS RELIABLE if not more.
Old 03-30-2007, 07:45 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by brad8266
Let me speak for the majority of American V8 owners that are real car enthusiasts, drive half fast cars, and actually like to race them. We understand and respect any car that is fast and does not look like a bag of turds ie.major stickers, taped on bodykits, excessive wings, you get the point. It doesnt matter if the car is import or domestic as long as it hauls *** and doesnt took tacky. I like any car that hauls major ***.

There are cocky, arrogant, and ignorant drivers that drive slow cars on both sides of the spectrum and all of these types are what we like to consder "ricers", which is a state of mind. Ricer is rooted in imports because thats when it really all started but ricers have heavily infiltrated the domestic world now so they are everywhere. They are clearly illustrated in this forum too all the time.

I'm with this guy. To each is own I remember seeing a vid of a crx with a huge single turbo smoking a trans am from a roll.. The car didnt even have a hood on it.. Its not for me.. I think its a waist but its not my car and its damn impressive.

IF people didnt make cars like them we wouldnt have anythng to talk about.
Old 03-30-2007, 07:45 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by bboyferal
Some people in this thread make me ashamed to own an LS1.
lol yeah but all these morons are good for entertainment arnt they? people get so worked up and butt hurt... but i hope those few ubsurb ls1 owners arnt giving us a bad rep like mustang drivers... kids im guessing
Old 03-30-2007, 07:51 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by z_speedfreak
lol yeah but all these morons are good for entertainment arnt they? people get so worked up and butt hurt... but i hope those few ubsurb ls1 owners arnt giving us a bad rep like mustang drivers... kids im guessing
Yeah, you're right when you put it that way...
Old 03-30-2007, 08:07 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by z_speedfreak
Don't make me pop-off bitch.

Wow. What a thread. I cleared up the "rice" thing on a previous thread in this section; Rice = Asian manufacture. "Ricer" is an abbreviated term for "Rice burner". It started before most people on this forum were born. Here's some food for thought (playing devil's advocate):

How many Asian manufactured cars with huge fart cans, stickers, tribal decals, wings and big obnoxious wheels are driven by guys who wear pants with a belt and tucked-in shirts or over the age of 30?

Ricers...pure Ricers. THAT my friends is the undisputable truth. Not meant to be an insult...just the way it is.
Old 03-30-2007, 08:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 04Terminator
Don't make me pop-off bitch.

Wow. What a thread. I cleared up the "rice" thing on a previous thread in this section; Rice = Asian manufacture. "Ricer" is an abbreviated term for "Rice burner". It started before most people on this forum were born. Here's some food for thought (playing devil's advocate):

How many Asian manufactured cars with huge fart cans, stickers, tribal decals, wings and big obnoxious wheels are driven by guys who wear pants with a belt and tucked-in shirts or over the age of 30?

Ricers...pure Ricers. THAT my friends is the undisputable truth. Not meant to be an insult...just the way it is.
yeah but unfortunatly those same poeple have infiltrated the domestic worls now. Look at how many stangs, vettes, and fbodys have the typical riced out import gear on them. Ricer is a mental disorder.
Old 03-30-2007, 08:24 AM
9 Second Club

yeah but unfortunatly those same poeple have infiltrated the domestic worls now. Look at how many stangs, vettes, and fbodys have the typical riced out import gear on them. Ricer is a mental disorder.
I agree. The disease is spreading...
Old 03-30-2007, 08:25 AM
TECH Addict

lmao thats def the best way to put it
Old 03-30-2007, 08:35 AM
Teching In

LoL after reading this thread.
Old 03-30-2007, 08:48 AM
Teching In

i laughed at "turbo toilet"
Old 03-30-2007, 08:55 AM
Banned

lol - on the way home yesterday I saw a late model mustang with a ricer wing and Z3 fenders. I've got a photo on my hard drive somewhere with a mustang covered with kanji.

Guys, I made 400hp on 17 psi (15 psi is stock boost) and no nitrous. Think really hard about this. I'm getting a kick out of people thinking I only make 400HP.

Sorry to see that the OP wont race me. Oh well. Can't say I didnt try.
Old 03-30-2007, 09:09 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by XakEp
lol - on the way home yesterday I saw a late model mustang with a ricer wing and Z3 fenders. I've got a photo on my hard drive somewhere with a mustang covered with kanji.

Guys, I made 400hp on 17 psi (15 psi is stock boost) and no nitrous. Think really hard about this. I'm getting a kick out of people thinking I only make 400HP.

Sorry to see that the OP wont race me. Oh well. Can't say I didnt try.
I missed where you are from. I wish someone in your area would call your bluff.
Old 03-30-2007, 09:39 AM
Banned

I missed where you are from. I wish someone in your area would call your bluff.
Bluff? What makes you think I wouldnt race? Its more like take me up on my offer than a bluff.

Or did you not know what bluff means?
Old 03-30-2007, 09:40 AM
Teching In

I have a "huge fart can" on my WRX. My Summer tires are 18's and I have stickers on my fog light covers. And I'm running a PHAT carbon fiber hood on a silver car.

Woot. I'm a ricer.

Sorry I don't normally tuck my shirts in my pants and I buy clothes that fit me so no need for a belt. But I am over the age of 30.

As for ONEBADASSWS6. Well it doesn't matter what the car is. If it comes from a Japanese manufacture he has to hate on it. And if he's the same guy I think he's running 13's yet still calls a 12 second car slow.
Old 03-30-2007, 09:42 AM
TECH Senior Member

Funny how this thread started out by a guy posting a simple funny double kill yet like clockwork it turns into the same thing everytime.
Old 03-30-2007, 10:05 AM
9 Second Club

Bluff? What makes you think I wouldnt race? Its more like take me up on my offer than a bluff.

Or did you not know what bluff means?
I know exactly what the definition of "bluff" is. Easy there XakEp, I don't care to get into an E-thug match with you like you seem to be prone to starting. Step back and take a deep breath...count to ten. Remember that this is LS1 Tech. I have to remember that I'm a mustang guy on here too.
Old 03-30-2007, 10:11 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by WRX-ERROR
I have a "huge fart can" on my WRX. My Summer tires are 18's and I have stickers on my fog light covers. And I'm running a PHAT carbon fiber hood on a silver car.

Woot. I'm a ricer.

Sorry I don't normally tuck my shirts in my pants and I buy clothes that fit me so no need for a belt. But I am over the age of 30.

As for ONEBADASSWS6. Well it doesn't matter what the car is. If it comes from a Japanese manufacture he has to hate on it. And if he's the same guy I think he's running 13's yet still calls a 12 second car slow.
Pants down below your hips with your boxers hangin out and a sideways NYY hat too? Yep. Ricer.
Old 03-30-2007, 10:14 AM
Banned

I know exactly what the definition of "bluff" is. Easy there XakEp, I don't care to get into an E-thug match with you like you seem to be prone to starting. Step back and take a deep breath...count to ten. Remember that this is LS1 Tech. I have to remember that I'm a mustang guy on here too.
Its all good. I've lost to my fair share of Mustangs too.
Old 03-30-2007, 10:20 AM
9 Second Club

Its all good. I've lost to my fair share of Mustangs too.
Must have been some prety nasty mustangs to take out a 9 second DSM.

Last edited by 04Terminator; 03-30-2007 at 10:26 AM.