Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

408 WS6 vs GTO vs E55 AMG vs Evo vs....

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 12:11 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

was very fun..even tho it was me(evo),and rsky(nsx,supra) compared to about 8-9 gtos,camaros,etc...usually i never chill with v8 guys but there all pretty cool...

just guys who want to run there cars and have a good time like anyone else
Old 04-16-2007, 12:41 AM
12 Second Club

Location: Chitown-Jax NC-Jax FL-Honolulu-OKC, OK-NOW New Orleans Area

All the runs where good.. THe road will be used again one day, but prepped first. On the second race with the Evo I hit some gravel and got the *** end out so I let out you will see in the video. NEver the less the EVO did a lot better than I thought it would. THe first race I Redlined in 3rd and got out of it. The last race with the Viper I was scared about getting loose again to much so I was easin into it and when I felt comfortable he was to far away to even try. We all will go again. MMM Maybe the Supra one day when all is clear it would be fun. Now to the main thing.. VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-16-2007, 12:50 AM
Banned

yes im sorry about videos guys..ill have my g/f get the firewire at work tomorrow and ill see if i can meet up with or have my buddy send to me etc...ill do what i can...

1fasttransam-too bad i didnt order a meth kit a little while back,lol...
anyways good runs..road is good but even me in AWD got loose at the end..kinda scary..prep it somehow or find another good road
Old 04-16-2007, 02:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

[QUOTE=TheDestroyer]lol whoever said the camaro had 500/500?lol...the ws6 has 500/500,not the camaro.

and the blue camaro is stock guys?it sounds like it has exhaust,very deep loud tone to it..maybe its stock exhaust,but its pretty loud.who knows.

woohooo good night fellas by the way my car is about stock as we can find right bout now just a flowmaster exhaust very nice tone tho. gotta see the vids man. wish i couldv made it out there earlier but i had to work
between me and the nsx good race next time well get more than one run. planning the next one boys pm me with some input.

also had a good kill on the way home. it was me and an LT1 Z28 and a turboed RSX. pull up to the light get the nods from both and hear the rsx boildingthe boost and the LT1 building his launch soon as the light drops im out of the hole like a bat outta hell, pulled bout 2 or 3 lengths and kept on pullin. beat the LT1 by bout 5 lengths and the RSX by bout 8 or 9.
Old 04-16-2007, 02:37 AM
Banned

was the RSX black w/ black wheels?please tell me it was
Old 04-16-2007, 02:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i wanna say yes it had the taller type-s or type-r spoiler

for sure i know it was black tho
Old 04-16-2007, 02:42 AM
Banned

local guy?i think i know who that was...lol...was there a rated R sticker anywhere?that guy talks sooo much **** if thats him,he said my car was a POS and he could take me
Old 04-16-2007, 02:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TheDestroyer
local guy?i think i know who that was...lol...was there a rated R sticker anywhere?that guy talks sooo much **** if thats him,he said my car was a POS and he could take me
i thawt it had some ***** to it my boy in the LT1 was racin it on the freeway soon as we got to the light under NH it was weak as ****
yep local guy, not sure it was dark, i wouldnt waste your gas on that car
Old 04-16-2007, 02:48 AM
Banned

yeah i think thats him...if it had black wheels than most likely..not many black RSX on island with turbo...

definately gonna ask him on forums...ive never met him,he just said my car was junk..

even with my boost leak i mentioned i could probably still take him,lol..
Old 04-16-2007, 02:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

yeah i think thats him...if it had black wheels than most likely..not many black RSX on island with turbo...

definately gonna ask him on forums...ive never met him,he just said my car was junk..

even with my boost leak i mentioned i could probably still take him,lol..
nice let me know what he says hahahahha
Old 04-16-2007, 03:10 AM
Launching!

Still think that we REALLY NEED a vid of four cars lined up on the freeway..

The 700 rwhp supra..The 408WS6...The Evo and the Viper..

All lined up doing 50 and hitting it off the 3 beep..first too 160 mph wins..

We could have my friends supercharged Viper follow us and get the video since he's faster than us all LOL..

Pretty sue my buddies supra would win by 3 cars or so but id really like to see who would take second place..

Keep the mods coming guys. cas this one needs to happen soon..

Also theirs three different 700 rwhp pump gas supras that id like to see go from 50-160..Be interesting to see who's really the top dog in that crowd as well..
Old 04-16-2007, 07:59 AM
TECH Resident

lol whoever said the camaro had 500/500?lol...the ws6 has 500/500,not the camaro.

and the blue camaro is stock guys?it sounds like it has exhaust,very deep loud tone to it..maybe its stock exhaust,but its pretty loud.who knows.

thanks earl3,i almost didnt get to run either that nite.i had a really bad boost leak.only was boosting 9psi and not 21-22.and 9 psi is worthless on my turbo.

but i found the leak about a hr before meet up,one of my silicone couplers ripped that was attached to the IC.it was weird cus i didnt think to look there cus i hadnt touched that area in a while,so i was checking where i was working on the car last and then got a leak.

but all fixed now.

until next time guys.
I meant the ws6. The stock camaro isn't going to put out 500hp, so why would you even think I was referring to that, rofl.

Reguardless, still looks like a fun night. Need to get some more and bring the film crew.
Old 04-16-2007, 09:34 AM
12 Second Club

Killemall.. I like that Idea.. WE need 3 maybe 4 different camera angles. Maybe a camera in each car then on from behind and one way up the road. so damn 5 cameras.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1fastTransAm
Killemall.. I like that Idea.. WE need 3 maybe 4 different camera angles. Maybe a camera in each car then on from behind and one way up the road. so damn 5 cameras.
i can set up down the freeway but theres only one freeway this can happen on

that would be a badass run tho soon guys soon
Old 04-17-2007, 02:30 AM
Banned

IM DOWN!i leave for big island on the 25th i think...so it would have to happen this weekend..or when i return...would be fun to do before i go..ill be back between the 12th and 15th of may...

it would be a very close second with me,viper and ws6..of course the supra will win..700rwhp and supras are freeway monsters
Old 04-17-2007, 03:15 AM
Banned

hey g-ryde1..that wasnt you this morning in that black and silver camaro that said "2slow" on the lic. plate?it was a black guy and kinda looked like you...anyways sounded nice and was really ncie car...you guys know him if that wasnt you
Old 04-17-2007, 12:18 PM
12 Second Club

yeah it was him. He was bringing it back tomy house. I had to make some room for it to come back.
Old 04-17-2007, 12:18 PM
12 Second Club

video???????
Old 04-17-2007, 11:49 PM
Teching In

video???????

I think the torque converter is going on the BENZ. Just not acting right on the high end. Mabe I can get an upgraded one.

Gus//
Old 04-18-2007, 02:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

video???????

plz if ya got em post

Quick Reply: 408 WS6 vs GTO vs E55 AMG vs Evo vs....