Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

408 WS6 vs GTO vs E55 AMG vs Evo vs....

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 04:09 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im trying my buddy who has it lives in salt lake...and with my work hours its hard to meet up..if anything ill most likely see him thurs...ill remind him to bring camera and ill get a cord and do it thurs..
Old 04-18-2007, 12:20 PM
12 Second Club

Location: Chitown-Jax NC-Jax FL-Honolulu-OKC, OK-NOW New Orleans Area

cool SL not far from me.
Old 04-19-2007, 12:28 AM
Teching In

After doing a little research it seems that my I/C pump might be going out. It automatically shuts off the S/C when it starts acting up. I think I will get this fixed asap and clean the GTO better.

Gus//
Old 04-19-2007, 01:29 AM
12 Second Club

Gus I want the Viper w/o the Nos though. It will be fun either way. Probley will loose but never the less fun to do.
Old 04-19-2007, 02:07 AM
Launching!

Yea that would be pretty ugly..

Without meth/nos he's still 545 rwhp SAE..

At a 60 mph roll with him starting in third gear and my car in second gear he still pulled me by 1-2 cars..

When we both went from 60 mph starting in second gear he spun like crazy ( 60 mph spin is no joke) and I had him by a car..But as soon as he got traction he pulled me by 3-4 cars by 130 mph no problem..

His SC only SET UP OF 545 RWHP PULLED ME HARDER THAN MY OTHER FRIENDS 700 RWHP SUPRA..

Once he got traction he literaly ran away LOL..

Thats why until I get a tune and some more bolt ons we'll only run if I can start in second gear and him in third LOL...

Actually im pretty sure he trapped 127-130 mph on just the blower
Old 04-19-2007, 02:18 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1fastTransAm
Gus I want the Viper w/o the Nos though. It will be fun either way. Probley will loose but never the less fun to do.
That wouldnt be pretty at all, lol. No probably in that one.
Old 04-19-2007, 02:19 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Killemall
Yea that would be pretty ugly..

Without meth/nos he's still 545 rwhp SAE..

At a 60 mph roll with him starting in third gear and my car in second gear he still pulled me by 1-2 cars..

When we both went from 60 mph starting in second gear he spun like crazy ( 60 mph spin is no joke) and I had him by a car..But as soon as he got traction he pulled me by 3-4 cars by 130 mph no problem..

His SC only SET UP OF 545 RWHP PULLED ME HARDER THAN MY OTHER FRIENDS 700 RWHP SUPRA..

Once he got traction he literaly ran away LOL..

Thats why until I get a tune and some more bolt ons we'll only run if I can start in second gear and him in third LOL...

Actually im pretty sure he trapped 127-130 mph on just the blower
I dont think anyone truly knows how much that Supra is making on pump. He has never dynoed it like that.
Old 04-19-2007, 02:40 AM
Teching In

don't worry guys.. I won't be running pump anymore.. and just to let you in on an interesting fact.. I was pulling on the SC on a freeeway run not to long ago. (but by an *** hair.) Maybe it was luck.. who knows. But we can definitely do this again.. perhaps the weekend of May 11th.. I think I am going to have to pull out all stops and really **** on Killemall to shut his yap. Your viper is toilet paper.. and you'll be looking at my Supra's Rear from now on!

But all joking aside.. I have alot of fun with you guys, and we will have to meet up again. Now where is the VID?!?!?!?
Old 04-19-2007, 04:58 AM
Launching!

Hey man the Supra pulls hard no doubt..But a lot of the pulling is just making up the car or two i put on ya from the hit. So by the time you get back up to me around 100 mph you just walk by..

The SC Viper on the other hand just RAN bye when we both started in second gear...

I feel pretty confident that RSKY's car is making the advertised HP..His mph trapps acording to my Gtech were quite impressive. ESPECIALLY for street tires..

Like I said..

Get the 3 700 rwhp Supras and the 750 rwhp SC Viper to do a freeway run from 50-150 mph and get it on video..

That'll end this debate..

BTW..RSKY's supra pulled me harder than Kai's....Raced him twice..not sure how much psi he was running though. And I was bone stock when I raced Kai..Only got me by 3 cars from 60-140
Old 04-19-2007, 06:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

alright pms have been sent yall give me some feedback on what you wanna see or i you have have any other ideas

Old 04-19-2007, 12:12 PM
Teching In

Hey man the Supra pulls hard no doubt..But a lot of the pulling is just making up the car or two i put on ya from the hit. So by the time you get back up to me around 100 mph you just walk by..

The SC Viper on the other hand just RAN bye when we both started in second gear...

I feel pretty confident that RSKY's car is making the advertised HP..His mph trapps acording to my Gtech were quite impressive. ESPECIALLY for street tires..

Like I said..

Get the 3 700 rwhp Supras and the 750 rwhp SC Viper to do a freeway run from 50-150 mph and get it on video..

That'll end this debate..

BTW..RSKY's supra pulled me harder than Kai's....Raced him twice..not sure how much psi he was running though. And I was bone stock when I raced Kai..Only got me by 3 cars from 60-140
You constantly contradict yourself. You say the Transam isnt making 500 but at least he has dynoed close to that. You say The Supra is making 700 but he doesnt have anything close to a pump gas dyno sheet. What you dont seem to understand is I am not saying the Supra CANT make 700 on pump. With his setup up its possible but you dont KNOW that the amount of boost he is running is enough. He doesnt even know till he dynoes it. He should get a good pump gas tune so he can know EXACTLY where the car is. He can probably turn the boost up more and be safe. You are throwing out an random number with nothing factual to back it up. Also, last time we were on the dyno together on the same day the SC Viper did not make 750.

Last edited by FEARSM; 04-19-2007 at 12:18 PM.
Old 04-19-2007, 02:48 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by FEARSM
You constantly contradict yourself. You say the Transam isnt making 500 but at least he has dynoed close to that. You say The Supra is making 700 but he doesnt have anything close to a pump gas dyno sheet. What you dont seem to understand is I am not saying the Supra CANT make 700 on pump. With his setup up its possible but you dont KNOW that the amount of boost he is running is enough. He doesnt even know till he dynoes it. He should get a good pump gas tune so he can know EXACTLY where the car is. He can probably turn the boost up more and be safe. You are throwing out an random number with nothing factual to back it up. Also, last time we were on the dyno together on the same day the SC Viper did not make 750.
Old 04-19-2007, 04:45 PM
Launching!

One day the viper made 760..then another day 720 right???Low to mid sevens is close enough..

As for the Supra i go by what RSKY tells me..It's his car not mine and he says 700 rwhp, so thats what i report on my kills. I have no reason to not beleave him since Ive seen the 1000 rwhp race gas dyno..

Anyways you guys go race and find out. I dont think it really bothers RSKY to much eighter way.If his car didnt dyno what he wants he'd probaly just send it some were and have it redone. fundage dosent seem to be a problem for that lucky bastard LOL..

And Im not contradictingmy self. Every supra ive ever raced ( and theirs beenquite a few) losses ground on the initial hit by 1-2 some times 3-4 cars..

If they pulled me right from the get go they would run by the tune of 6 plus cars from 50-150..

but instead theyfall back off the hit and then play catch up and those 6 cars they could have pulled me by are exhausted as 3 of them were needed just to get back up to me and then the other 3 were used to pass me...

The viper on the other hand needed no catching up and used all it's power to just pull away...

Didnt the same thing happen between you and the 408 bird? Never saw any vid
Old 04-19-2007, 05:23 PM
Teching In

One day the viper made 760..then another day 720 right???Low to mid sevens is close enough..

As for the Supra i go by what RSKY tells me..It's his car not mine and he says 700 rwhp, so thats what i report on my kills. I have no reason to not beleave him since Ive seen the 1000 rwhp race gas dyno..

Anyways you guys go race and find out. I dont think it really bothers RSKY to much eighter way.If his car didnt dyno what he wants he'd probaly just send it some were and have it redone. fundage dosent seem to be a problem for that lucky bastard LOL..

And Im not contradictingmy self. Every supra ive ever raced ( and theirs beenquite a few) losses ground on the initial hit by 1-2 some times 3-4 cars..

If they pulled me right from the get go they would run by the tune of 6 plus cars from 50-150..

but instead theyfall back off the hit and then play catch up and those 6 cars they could have pulled me by are exhausted as 3 of them were needed just to get back up to me and then the other 3 were used to pass me...

The viper on the other hand needed no catching up and used all it's power to just pull away...

Didnt the same thing happen between you and the 408 bird? Never saw any vid
Nope it didnt. Ask Gus, he was behind us. I spun and we were pretty much even. I let off, stopped spinning and proceeded to walk away from him. Like I said. I will be out soon with better tires so traction wont be an issue. You are on the list as well as the Transam. We will see how many cars you jump me by. Since I dont make 700 on pump gas(which I will be running) I am sure you will jump me AT LEAST 2-3 cars right?

Last edited by FEARSM; 04-19-2007 at 05:30 PM.
Old 04-19-2007, 05:59 PM
Teching In

well.. we did race the other night.. and i didn't get jumped by 1-2 cars. the first race was dead even till the boost kicked in then i was ahead by about 3-4 cars. we raced a second time and you got the jump on me by a car.. maybe car half.. then it was lights out. 4 cars till we hit traffic. You don't seem to be looking anywhere but straight ahead. I always glance over to see where you are regardless of whether or not you are in front or behind.

When you measure car lengths.. are you measuring from the front of the opponents car? or counting his car and your car.. cause every story you seem to be adding a couple cars.. and from my point of view.. it's always less. I measure from the front of an opponents bumper and count up and include my car..(if I'm in front) so if he's in front and I'm by his front tire. Then he's ahead by a nose.. and if my front is directly in back of him.. then it's 1 car. am I mistaken? If I am wrong please tell me and I'll gladly add a few more cars on my kill stories.. ahahahahahaha

I maybe wrong in the way that I am measuring.. kinda like how people measure a wave.. we measure the face.. and others measure the peak hight.. now of course your going to have people saying they surfed a 8 ft wave.. when it was actually like a 6 ft..

BTW Where is the VID?!?
Old 04-19-2007, 06:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RSKY
well.. we did race the other night.. and i didn't get jumped by 1-2 cars. the first race was dead even till the boost kicked in then i was ahead by about 3-4 cars. we raced a second time and you got the jump on me by a car.. maybe car half.. then it was lights out. 4 cars till we hit traffic. You don't seem to be looking anywhere but straight ahead. I always glance over to see where you are regardless of whether or not you are in front or behind.

When you measure car lengths.. are you measuring from the front of the opponents car? or counting his car and your car.. cause every story you seem to be adding a couple cars.. and from my point of view.. it's always less. I measure from the front of an opponents bumper and count up and include my car..(if I'm in front) so if he's in front and I'm by his front tire. Then he's ahead by a nose.. and if my front is directly in back of him.. then it's 1 car. am I mistaken? If I am wrong please tell me and I'll gladly add a few more cars on my kill stories.. ahahahahahaha

I maybe wrong in the way that I am measuring.. kinda like how people measure a wave.. we measure the face.. and others measure the peak hight.. now of course your going to have people saying they surfed a 8 ft wave.. when it was actually like a 6 ft..

BTW Where is the VID?!?
Thats what I was tripping on. He gets pulled by a 550 rwhp Viper, slowly pulls from away from a 470rwhp Transam, gets beat by a 440rwhp Evo and then after mod slowly pulls it but he always seems to put 3-4 cars on a 700 rwhp Supra. All roll races......
Old 04-19-2007, 06:50 PM
12 Second Club

ced he didnt slowly pull away from me. We shall have a good run to where this is no questions on it. I know the 2nd race I was ahead of him the other night but we had to end it very fast due to 2 cars ahead
Old 04-19-2007, 06:52 PM
12 Second Club

From what has been said the videos SHOULD be up today. We shall wait and see
Old 04-19-2007, 09:20 PM
Banned

damn some drama...just race and get it over with and chill afterwards..

anyways im gonna call my buddy and try and get the camera...he leaves for arizona tomorrow so its a must...if all fails we can make more..

trust me i want to post them..with my schedule its hard.

if all goes well they will be up late tonite or about this time tomorrow..
Old 04-19-2007, 09:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by FEARSM
Thats what I was tripping on. He gets pulled by a 550 rwhp Viper, slowly pulls from away from a 470rwhp Transam, gets beat by a 440rwhp Evo and then after mod slowly pulls it but he always seems to put 3-4 cars on a 700 rwhp Supra. All roll races......
the viper hasnt pulled the freak evo yet...first time ever i walked him...then now its neck and neck...i really want to see what can happen on a wide open road..hes got more parts since then..and ive put in a clutch and upper piping...so ive added some myself...the clutch released a lot...

should be fun tho...i think may 12th may have to be cancelled unless you guys still wanna go without the destroyer...ill be on big island...till the 12th or so..could be as late as the 15th..now that wkend after would be great..i got a 4day after

Quick Reply: 408 WS6 vs GTO vs E55 AMG vs Evo vs....