Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

408 WS6 vs GTO vs E55 AMG vs Evo vs....

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 09:28 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey man all cars are different....

The EVo can hang cas he never falls back on the hit like the Supras do..

As for the WS6 the last race I pulled him pretty good and even yelled bus lengths while video taping..

Seemed like he was trying to me since his car slowly fell back...

As for RSKY I think you could be right..We may judge lengths differently..

But your saying I jumped you by a car and a half on the second run and I thought I said 1-2 cars...Pretty much the same..

Ced it's all good but you have to be honest about everything..

A 500 rwhp Viper will run dead even with a 600 rwhp Supra. Theres a weight diferance of 100-200 pounds and a HUGE tque differance...

Many many post of 450 rwhp bolt on gen2 Vipers or stock 450 rwhp gen 3 Vipers pulling 550 rwhp Supras.

The Supra has an extra 100 rwhp in the upper rpm's while the Viper will have an extra 100 rwhp and extra 100 rwt in the lower rpm's.

So it makes it a closer race then the numbers would suggest..

Without a doubt in my mind if I race a 700 rwhp Viper I will never for one second thank I had a chance..But with the Supras It's not as bad..

MAYBE YOU'LL BE THE ONE WHO TEACHES ME THE POWER OF THE SUPRA...AND JUST PUTS 10 CARS ON ME FROM THE HIT AT 50-150 MPH WITH ME NEVER IN A RACE..

When I think of 700 rwhp this is the way the race should go down vrs a 440 rwhp car...

a 700 rwhp vette/camaro wouldnt only pull me by 3-4 cars

a 700 rwhp mustang wouldnt only pull me by 3-4 cars

But so far the farthest Ive ever been pulled by a Supra was the other night aganst RSKY on the first race when he pulled me pretty good. But the second race I hit it hard and I think he one by two cars on that one...

Could be wrong though...

You guys are all my boys, so dont take it personal..It's all in fun.Win or loose
Old 04-19-2007, 09:29 PM
Teching In

No drama here. It's all gravy to me. I will be out soon enough and I always run with no hard feelings afterwards. The fun part is when the ferry comes up and we go to the track. Time slips dont exaggerate.
Old 04-19-2007, 09:34 PM
Banned

yeah its all good...everyone has love for there own cars faster or not...like i may say killemall's viper sucks just to get him all pissed off and give me a good race,lol...

like with me and 1fasttransam...was some **** talking and thats what made it better...we both wanted to drive the **** out of our cars.which we did..

its all good,were all cool...you love supras( i do too),i love evos,he loves vipers,this guy loves ls1 etc...its all car enthusiast to me...

so whats the big race?the destroyer,killemall,fearsm,and 1fasttransam?
Old 04-19-2007, 09:43 PM
Teching In

I am not going to quote all that. It has nothing to do with the "Power of the Supra" or any crap like that. Horsepower is horsepower in my book. I just think its funny that you try to explain everything by HP and weight but somehow Supras HP is not quite the same as other cars. Its all fun to me. I will definitely show you what MY car can do though. It just happens to be a Supra at the moment. I might even spray this time. I wasnt going to at first but the trash talking is starting to get thick.
Old 04-19-2007, 09:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by FEARSM
I am not going to quote all that. It has nothing to do with the "Power of the Supra" or any crap like that. Horsepower is horsepower in my book. I just think its funny that you try to explain everything by HP and weight but somehow Supras HP is not quite the same as other cars. Its all fun to me. I will definitely show you what MY car can do though. It just happens to be a Supra at the moment. I might even spray this time. I wasnt going to at first but the trash talking is starting to get thick.
damn killemall fucked up now...lol
Old 04-19-2007, 10:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TheDestroyer
damn killemall fucked up now...lol
Naw, not at all. Using the Killemall weight and dyno number system he should still put 3 or 4 cars on me whether I spray or not. I only made 700 on the spray, just like RSKY and Vipers can make up 100+ rwhp differences on Supras anyway.
Old 04-19-2007, 10:24 PM
12 Second Club

Location: Chitown-Jax NC-Jax FL-Honolulu-OKC, OK-NOW New Orleans Area

Originally Posted by Killemall
Hey man all cars are different....

As for the WS6 the last race I pulled him pretty good and even yelled bus lengths while video taping..

Seemed like he was trying to me since his car slowly fell back...

With the very last race bro I wasnt in it long nor hard. My *** end broke loose and I got out of it and stayed out of it. I am going to prep that road again soon and we will run again. IF I loose I will admit to it.

ON a different note I was suprise by the evo he did a lot better than I. I kinda can say he beat me the 2nd race but I did get out of it do to braking loose. But that car does have my respect though
Old 04-19-2007, 10:39 PM
Teching In

No drama here. It's all gravy to me. I will be out soon enough and I always run with no hard feelings afterwards. The fun part is when the ferry comes up and we go to the track. Time slips dont exaggerate.

I'm excited about the super ferry.. but I heard that the maui track only opens once a month. Is that true?
Old 04-19-2007, 10:43 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RSKY
I'm excited about the super ferry.. but I heard that the maui track only opens once a month. Is that true?
Its only about 3 times a month for different events. I may have a hookup. I have a friend who is related to the track owners. I may be able to setup a test and tune for everyone.
Old 04-19-2007, 10:50 PM
Teching In

Its only about 3 times a month for different events. I may have a hookup. I have a friend who is related to the track owners. I may be able to setup a test and tune for everyone.
****** AWESOME!
Old 04-19-2007, 11:01 PM
12 Second Club

Nice but I might not make it unless i get a new rearend and roll bar. My rearend doesnt have much life left as it is now. I am trying to save it so I dont have to pay a **** ton to ship one
Old 04-19-2007, 11:16 PM
11 Second Club

only good comment in this whole ******* thread.. you the man ced.. i give up on trying to explain traction, Hp, tq, weight to people.. i think you understand this better than most of these guys... i have seen what your car did at the FSCS last year, so i cant wait to see what it runs on a track thats worth racing on...
Old 04-19-2007, 11:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1fastTransAm
With the very last race bro I wasnt in it long nor hard. My *** end broke loose and I got out of it and stayed out of it. I am going to prep that road again soon and we will run again. IF I loose I will admit to it.

ON a different note I was suprise by the evo he did a lot better than I. I kinda can say he beat me the 2nd race but I did get out of it do to braking loose. But that car does have my respect though

thanks 1fasttransam...a lot of people know about the evo but they dont know...they think its the usuall evo on island or they see on tv/magazines with exhaust,and cool gauges etc...thanks,your car is very fast too...my buddys told me about it the night at campbells..they told me they dont see me having a problem..its a lot faster then i thought as well
Old 04-19-2007, 11:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1fastTransAm
Nice but I might not make it unless i get a new rearend and roll bar. My rearend doesnt have much life left as it is now. I am trying to save it so I dont have to pay a **** ton to ship one
i hear ya man...i got to get a new tcase soon...i think it may be good for daily driving and rolls but i think high RPM launches i may be doomed...looking into a shep tcase...
Old 04-20-2007, 01:09 AM
12 Second Club

Whats the word on the video??
Old 04-20-2007, 01:37 AM
Launching!

DAYUM..Your busting out the spray now...

HMMMM..Might have to make an investment of my ownfor this challange..

CED..I AM NOT ALONE IN THINKING THAT SUPRAS SEEM TO RUN SLOW FOR THEIR GIVEN RWHP NUMBERS...LOTS AND LOTS OF JOKES OUT THEIR ABOUT SUPRAS MAN...

Like ive said 10 times. I REALLY HOPE YOURS IS THE ONE that just walks away even when i do everything perfectly and puts 10 ocean waves measured from the front on me.

AS FOR THE DRAG STRIP IMNOT EVEN GONNA TRY AND MESS WITH A STALLED ANYTHING..I know better than that LOL..
Old 04-20-2007, 02:11 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Killemall
DAYUM..Your busting out the spray now...

HMMMM..Might have to make an investment of my ownfor this challange..

CED..I AM NOT ALONE IN THINKING THAT SUPRAS SEEM TO RUN SLOW FOR THEIR GIVEN RWHP NUMBERS...LOTS AND LOTS OF JOKES OUT THEIR ABOUT SUPRAS MAN...

Like ive said 10 times. I REALLY HOPE YOURS IS THE ONE that just walks away even when i do everything perfectly and puts 10 ocean waves measured from the front on me.

AS FOR THE DRAG STRIP IMNOT EVEN GONNA TRY AND MESS WITH A STALLED ANYTHING..I know better than that LOL..
Those jokes have to do with ET's Versus mph AND it deals with 6 speed Supras. They tend to ET low but mph high. Auto Supras are the opposite. That means from a ROLL, you know like how you are racing them, they are alot stronger than going from a stop. Totally different. Why do you need to change your setup up? You have all ready proven that you can put multiple cars on a 700rwhp Supra. Thats EXACTLY where I am on the spray. Should be a cake walk for you.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

hopefully ill have some more ods on my car wouldnt want to hit the track this summer sittin stock. see yall there
Old 04-20-2007, 03:37 AM
Banned

just race already and shake hands!!there both bad *** cars none the less.

anyways if my tcase can hold ill be going to maui too...i need a tcase and tranny...if i can do those mods then the car will definately put down good times..

my hopes are 10s and over 130mph...like i said before with what my traps were last time and shitty nite,with my issues i dont see why i cant...and a nice shep tranny will help in that and a quafie lsd tcase
Old 04-20-2007, 06:55 AM
Launching!

BRING IT ON....But my goal isnt too beat you' Im not that Naieve..But my goal IS TO PUT A FEW CARS ON YOU FROM THE HIT and put you in your place for a few seconds till you walk bye and put me in my place...

To actually pull you and then stay in front I'd need a small investment..

BTW...Never said i beat the 700 rwhp Supras. Only said I could pull them off the hit and then give em a pretty decent run. And thats somthing I just shouldnt be able to do against a 700 rwhp anything besides HUMMER

Quick Reply: 408 WS6 vs GTO vs E55 AMG vs Evo vs....